Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Needed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Fleeting Humanity (Lab Roleplay- semi-lit) Scientist Nee

Postby marsram » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:58 pm

PeachyDinosaur wrote:Oh, hey, guys.

I know what happened to Season.
(It's weird to call her that, I know her irl, so that's like, not her name)

There is no need to worry at all. She is doing perfectly fine. There are just a few websites she's been eternally grounded from, like dA, and I'd assume also this one, since she's not been on since January, as someone said, and I know she's been on the internet quite a lot since then, and isn't really the sort of person to just leave something. I know she wouldn't just abandon this if it were up to her own choice.

If anyone has any specific questions, I can ask her, and hopefully I can be a good messenger (I've been a great one for her in the past, so I should do a decent job).

So, bottom line, I don't think she's coming back, but she is doing perfectly fine. There's nothing to worry about. She even recently got a new kitten ^.^

(I'm really sorry if this is a crappy message, I'm really rusty when it comes to rp etiquette and stuff, and it is really late, so I suck at completing sentences correctly. Please forgive me.)

This makes me feel so much better; I was really worried something bad had happened. If she's "eternally grounded" from CS I don't see how it's possible to continue this rp, unless she suddenly becomes relieved of her sentence :\ Tell her I said Hi.
════════════
name: mars
pronouns: they or he
tip jar: (x)
aywas: (x)
fr: (x)
art shop: (x)

♈ 🐏 ♈
════════════
marsram

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StevoMagnus » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:44 am

((Wah~! :'( I was lovin' this RP too... Oh well. I guess I'll have to try to find another semi-literate RP. Any idea why she was grounded from DA and CS? If it's a family issue, I'll understand and stop asking questions. Other than that... TELL SEASON THAT WE MISS HER!!! D:)))
♪♩♫♬♪♩♫♬♪♩♫♬♪♩♫♬♪♩♫♬♪♩♫♬♪♩♫♬♪♩♫♬♪♩♫♬♪♩
> Hiya. I'm StevoMagnus.
> I'm currently running a role-play called "Rise of the Dark Apocalypse."
> I am also running another role-play called "Legends of Theoghon"
> Click the names if you wish to join either of them! I'm hoping you join!
♪♩♫♬♪♩♫♬♪♩♫♬♪♩♫♬♪♩♫♬♪♩♫♬♪♩♫♬♪♩♫♬♪♩♫♬♪♩
StevoMagnus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:31 am

((Eh, I've still got the mafia one Season and I were working on, needs more people sense it's just us and the others who tried to join had not even close to semi-lit forms. SEASON COME BACK WE STILL LOVE YOU!!!))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:36 am

[it's so good to know that Season is alright! I was really worried about her <3
    does she have a skype or something she can go on? or can you find out what websites she can still go on? i'm sure a lot of people here would love to tell her how missed she is </3

since it seems like everyone here is upset that this roleplay has been abandoned, is anyone willing to try to restart a new semi-lit lab roleplay? of course, not the same thing as this, since the idea and all still belongs to Season, but something with a similar plot and we all use our old characters, just the updated and newer versions of them. would anyone be interested in something like this?]
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:13 am

((I'm the Co-Owner...))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:28 am

((And, I have no form for my character Psycho, never did, lost it way before I brought him in.))
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeachyDinosaur » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:24 am

I have had word from Season!!

I gave her all your kind words, and asked her all the questions you posted, and she replied.

I'm not going to copy & paste her message, but this is all in order of what she told me.

First, she said to tell ~gAmZeE mAkArA~ that she has recently learned about Homestuck, and thinks you chose a pretty-fine new name.

She said to tell the rest of you she misses you dearly, and that she will be publishing the Fleeting Humanity book within a few weeks, and it will be available on Kindle and Amazon.

Somebody asked if she had an account somewhere on which you guys can all communicate. She says that unless you have an account on WarTune (where her username is Cicio, and she is in the guild Evil_PAnda ), the only way for communication is through me. I am personally sorry about that, as I am not anywhere near perfect at this.

She will try and be on ChickenSmoothie again next year, but it's not looking very good for her, but certain parts of her life will need to settle before she can come back, and for that she is grievously sorry.

She wishes you all luck, and hopes you can succeed at anything you set your mind to.

(If there are any questions she didn't answer, or any more you have, or simply any words at all you wish to be communicated to her, just post and say so. I am doing my best at this, but I am not perfect at it, so please have patience.)
PeachyDinosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harlical » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:51 am

oh wow, she's getting it published ? That is so cool ! Tell her I'm so happy for her !! Definitely going to buy it >u>

thanks for telling us !! <3
offering all pets for art !! viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3081009
interested in commissions ?? contact me on my deviantart !
harlical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inudog » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:08 am

I miss Season <3 But I understand, tell her I wish her the best of luck! (:
Inudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marsram » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:31 am

Ah, that's good to here! I can't wait to read the book. I hope she'll be able to work out coming back to CS though ;_;
════════════
name: mars
pronouns: they or he
tip jar: (x)
aywas: (x)
fr: (x)
art shop: (x)

♈ 🐏 ♈
════════════
marsram

My pets
My items