Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Unknown Title for now a multi fandom RP Open and ready

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:06 am

Aizen - with himself

By himself in his office, watching the cameras.

Ferid - with Emiel

He walked out of the academy using the side door to get to the garden near it, there was little path to the entrance gate and the small parking place next to it. There were not many cars, just a few of the staff members had a car and there were a few older students who also had. He walked sideways to the parking place toward the road which brought to the town. It didn't take more than 10 minutes to walk to their shop, which was not there but the shopkeeper had an agreement with the headmaster to use the shop and buy a special item only for the headmaster to buy. He looked at Emil "You can look around and buy whatever you want I go to find those teas for Aizen" he said to them.

Orochi - with himself

He lifted his shoulders to Emil's answer as they didn't seem to understand what he meant there. He walked to the long hallway to his single room there and jumped to his bed to get some rest.

Miyabe - tags: none at the moment

They looked over the internet about any clues of the mysterious Lunarose and this Ayame. It was very confirmed from many chearces they found about Lunarose was that she was good with tecnology and robotics. Other than that they didn't found any too much knowledge about the girl, before they found the email from Ollie. They readed the email 'hacking, controlling...is that why Aizen is so interested about her?' they thought to themself in silent 'could those bots be followed at? Hmm...' they was pretty sure there was not any bots on their lab as they had very sensitive warning system. Thought tehy was seeing those flyinf things near the headmasters office and plenty of time they saw the male looking into a space. They could not be suprised that the headmaster likley knowed about those bots, why other way he could be so interested about who made them.

Pluto - Tags: Jesse

The white haired male sat at his guardian chair and messed with his semi-long hair "Nope, it's too early to ask, we can try later today...he usually give us more time on evenings anyway, when things are calmed down a pit" he responded to his mate.

Crowley - tags: Arima, Jessika, Ammy, Latios, Latias, Melody

He looked those who spoke, turning to Jessika "No need to find it, I do know it's location, it's not far, it's one that large forest next to us, the mansions roof could be seen by floor of this academy" he said to her. He looked at Arima "Yes I've herd that it belonged to the former headmasters family, I quess the former owner of the mansion was either of his mother and granmother, maybe a granmother as if the rumors were right she was over 120 years old when died" he said with a wonder. He walked to the conference room, which was mostly used by cleaners or property managers, now the room was empty thought.
(Oh come on, I hate this...now I want to make Team rocket trio as a cleaners xDD)

Tetsuyuki - tags: Zephir

He left the gym "I don't like math as I am not good at it, they made calculator for a reason" he responded to him as he used the seavers to get back to the little forest part near to the school . He looked around carefully just in case so anyone could be there suprising them "come on, I get the seaver opening hidden and then we can get to eat" he said to him waiting for him to get out of the seavers as well.

Kuroda - Dean > Weissman

He stayed silent as he watched the security guard walking getting almost past him, noticing that the male didn't notice him so far, but he was not sure about the dog with him as dogs were dogs. When he found a good obptune to leave his hdding place he walked away to the two in fast, focusing to the two and didn't look front of him at all. That's when he felt that he hit into something front of him, looking up he teacher of mage "uh sorry sorry..." he said as he stepped backward to the male, only now noticing the other three with him as well 'great' he thought.

Kenshin - Tags: Neo

He made a little laught "Well yes they do, but on my world most of use don't know about a word animal, as our animals are pokemons and they're pokemons...in your world monsters are maybe a dangerous and bad thing, but for our world they're not...Pokemons were once called as a pocket monsters as they can be called into a small balls which goes in the bigger pockets" he said to him.

Akai - Tags: Dark Sun, Ayame

He made a little annoyed snarl when the girl moved around "well then we just get the pendant and leave" he said to Dark Sun. He didn't want the girl to see him or notice him, so he decided to turn to his wolf form which was just pit black wolf. He looked to Dark Sun "I am going to attack her and you sneak to take the pendant?" he said to him, before he sneaked closer to the girl using the darkness of the shadows to cover him. Narrowing his eyes he gave the Dark Sun one last look, before run toward the girl, his fangs ready to at least scare the girl.

Kuri - tags Chibi, others

He nodded to her older brother "Alright then" she said to him then followed the Aoi and the other out of the cafeteria. Her eyes looked to the hole in a wall "Wondering who made that hole?" she said is silently, but git shocked when she saw the damaged part of the garden "Oh come one, it took me hours to make the garder look pretty and now someone burned almost half of it" she said with anger, but then sighed. For now she was so much interested to see the mansion than get too angry at the one who destroeyd her garden.

Aoi - Tags: Samhain, others

He looked at Samhain with little odd look on his face "Seriously Sam, that was a sarcastic joke, of course there is not a way to vacuum a ghost, as long you're not a ghostbuster and I pretty sure that's just a fiction..." he said as he made his way out of the academy. His eyes looked at the garden for a moment, but unlike his sister he didn' really mind about the damages at all.

Crystal - tags: Starling, others

She sighed as the Starling spoke "I hope so, and I don't know how to fight a ghost, I mean they're usually very transparent or air which just goes through...I don't thnk you can truly hit them..." she responded to the Aoi's early plans how to deal with those ghosts.

Arashi - Tags: Aoi, others

He looked at them as he walked out of the academy "Maybe we could try to talk to them...if not then we could find another way around the mansion with those ghosts if there was any of them for the begin with" he said as he looked at the garden "...that's answer the noise I heared earlier..." he said.

Shiro - tags: Chibi

He lifted his shoulders little anniyed when Chibi talked about his another older brotehr Dark Sun. He didn't really get along with his darker brother for some reason, he had those uncomfortable feeling around him, but he kept those things to his own mind. He looked at Chibi "we could take them to the playground as it's not too far" he said to him.

Kohaku - tags: Chai, Nagisa, Dean

He looked around as he walked to the garden and the path near it "I don't think they were too injured if they managed to run away" he said to them when noticed the security guard Dean coming to their way "Excuse me Dean, Did you happend to see what happend here?...or where Ku...eh, they go who did this?" he asked him. He had a clue it could be Kuroda's doing, but as he was not sure he didn't want to blame him for no reasons if he was not right.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:47 am

XD go for it, Queen. I could make Meowth a mate if that's okay. I'm just remembering that episode where he fell in love with a skitty or Delcatty but she ended up rejecting him or already had a mate]

Emiel Moke- Em- agender- adult (like 26)- Kelpie- OC- water powers probably, horse form and maybe others, human form- with headmaster- magic user (offense, defense)- private room?- crush: maybe Orochi but open- Tags: Ferid, Orochi

The attractive mahogany skinned and longer lashed one looked back at Orochi a moment. They then shook their head a couple times. They followed Ferid to the door then out, going along the car park/lot. They soon got to the road, and both went down to the shop. Em nodded at Ferid and said "Okay, and don't forget Orochi's drinks...if you really want to get them. Ill get the licorice and meat," they said.

Jesse/Jessie- Jes- genderfluid/omni- young adult- Unknown wolf humanoid species- Black Butler OC- wolf form, human/humanoid form (can show/hide ears and tail)- with headmaster (being manipulated)- pet, guard- Aizen's office- Pluto is mate- Tags: Pluto

The pretty red one nodded as she looked at him, and watched him play with his hair. She reached out to pet him, and hoped he'd do the same in return. She then said "Okay...we'll ask him about it later." She then yawned and looked around, glancing to the ceiling and corners of the room. "Did you notice the...thing that might have been around? I think it was a robot or something," she said.

Arima- Ari- genderfluid- 30 y- human (maybe magical bloodlines)- powers possible- OC- against headmaster- helped or such; also vice principal- staff dorm 1- crush: maybe Miyabe- adopted Nagi- creatures (two tailed kitty Nekoi, little flower fox Foxie, flying fox bat Flo, crystal kitty Crystal, water dog Mizu, snow dog Snowy, some others)- Tags: Ammy, Crowley and others

The golden-brown eyed dark haired one nodded as they looked at the others. He said "Yeah...the mansion was owned by his mother or grandmother. You're right, Crowley, I believe it was his grandmother. I kind of...remember her, I think; my parents were his friends. They'd leave me with him or his other family if they needed to do anything. I think his family may have been exorcists or something."

Nagisa- Nagi- genderfluid- 18 y- human (maybe werecat bloodlines)- maybe a cat form (dark blue gray with darker ears and tabby)- OC- against headmaster- support; student- dorm 7- likes boys more but is bi- Kuroda, maybe Ayame/Anos- Pokemon and creatures (Negi, Haku, Ruru, Lesa, Suiren, Kuroi, others too)- Tags: Kohaku and Chai, Dean

The darker ambery eyed dark blue-gray haired one hummed and nodded. "Yeah...usually people get scared of getting in trouble, so they'd run or hide." They followed the other two to where Dean was, and smiled at him. They stayed silent, since Kohaku was the one asking a question.

Latios- Tio- m- adult- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- Against headmaster- fighter; teacher for Legendaries- staff dorm 5- mate Jessika or Jessabel, son- Tags: Latias/ Crowley and others

The white and blue haired male hummed a small sound as he looked at them. He patted his son and mate, then looked to his sister.

Latias- Tia- f- looks like an older teen- Gijinka- Pokemon canon- moves, maybe Pokemon form- Against headmaster- fighter; Latios' teacher's aide- staff dorm 6- pan; open- So open- no kids- Tags: Latios/ Crowley and others

The pretty girl with the long white and red hair hummed a bit. She smiled at her sister in law and nephew, then nodded to her brother when he looked at her.

Silver- Silv- m- 18 y- human trainer- Pokemon canon- neutral- fighter if he has to- dorm 2- Gold is his boyfriend- Gold is his SO- no kids but maybe one day- Persian Creme, Umbreon Darkness, Espeon Rosie, Mightyena Exodus, Lycanroc (light gingery) Genesis, Ninetails Fira: Tags: X

The red haired and silver eyed male -getting food-

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like older teen- unknown species, partly whatever Sephiroth is- Final Fantasy OC- might have powers, sword- neutral- fighter if needed; student- dorm 4- homosexual poly open; maybe Tetsuyuki- SO open- no kids- clone sort of- Tags: Tetsuyuki

The pretty male hummed a small sound and nodded. "Its really annoying trying to do math in your head and by hand...but you're right. Calculators exist for a reason," he said, and looked around a bit. He followed the other to the sewers, then back out, and he climbed out and brushed himself off. He said "Okay," then watched him. He waited for Tetsu to close the sewers back up, then they could go to the cafeteria.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie- m- late 30s or early 40s- Wendigo- SPN canon- human form, smaller to medium sized creature with hooves, dog like fur, antlers- against the headmaster- fighter; security- staff dorm 9- So Castiel- dog Miracle- Tags: Kuroda (didn't notice him)

The golden brown haired and green eyed man looked around a moment. He shook his head a couple times, and looked to the dog. Miracle made a small sound, moving his muzzle towards a certain area. Dean figured the dog had seen something, but there was nothing over there now. He looked to the three students, saying "I think Miracle saw or smelled something. There's no one over where he was pointing his muzzle, though."

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- SPN OC- wolf form (reddish brown, golden eyes), human form- Against the headmaster- cook/ support; cafeteria worker- staff dorm 10- Kelly- son Lorell (likes Jack)- Tags: Crowley and Jessika, Arima, Latios and family

She hummed quietly as she listened to the others as they talked. She nodded as she looked at the others, and smiled at Latios and his family a moment. She then looked to Crowley and Arima, and nodded. "I guess we'd call it an exorcist, but...in your land, don't they deal with more than ghosts or demons?"

Jessika- Jessi, Sika- f- 18 y- human- OnS OC- has a weapon- neutral- moral support; also student- dorm 4- Demi pan; open- SO open- was adopted by Crowley- has older kitty and dog- Tags: Crowley, Melody, Arima, others

The curly haired redhead hummed and listened as the others talked. She nodded as her adoptive father spoke of the mansion. She said "Okay," then looked to Melody and the others as they talked. "Yeah, maybe...all I know is they have familiars or helpers called Shikigami."

Yukina- Yua- f- 18 y- Kitsune- OC- blue fire, fox form- Team 1- defense, magic; also student- dorm 12- pan; Lunarose- So open- no kids but maybe in the future- Yukiro: Yukimi (20), Shiromi and Shiroki (19)- Tags: Lunarose and Amelia, others

The girl hummed and nodded as she looked at the others a moment. "Okay," she said, and thought a moment then said "Maybe someone could distract him? One of us, or we could ask one of the teachers." She then fell silent as they said someone else probably had a plan.

Yukiro- Yuo- m- 38 y- Kitsune- OC- fire, fox- Team 1- magic, fighter; also works in office- staff dorm 12- crush: maybe Kenshin, maybe Tsubasa- So open again- bi- four offspring- Tags: Tsubasa

The white haired, eared and tailed man twitched his ears and flicked his tails. He sighed but nodded to the other teacher a moment. "Tsubasa... do you want to sit and eat with me, or... hang out later?" They could honestly probably hang out anytime, it didn't seem Aizen cared if there were classes or not.

(queen, I think Tsubasa disappeared out of your post)

Amaterasu- Ammy- f- adult- Brush Kami- Okami canon- Celestial brush and stuff, humanoid form- Against headmaster- fighter; art/calligraphy teacher- staff dorm 4- Oki (mate)- Chibi, Dark Sun; Queen's characters; Amaya; Ogina or Okina, Oka, Yata- Tags: Crowley and others, Arima

The blue eyed white haired one nodded as she looked at the others. "That's good...and yes, Jessika, they have creatures called Shikigami. They're usually spirits, since a Kitsune or Tengu or things like that are too powerful to control." She shook her head a couple times. Though, if someone like Aizen wanted to...he could probably mind control them...He could probably mind control even a strong Kitsune or Tengu or Oni.

Chibiterasu- Chibi- m- 20 y- Wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- Brush, wolf form, humanoid form- Against headmaster- defensive; student- dorm 11- has SO- siblings including Aoi, Tsuki, and Kuri- Tags: Shiro and Aoi, others

The white haired and blue eyed young male kept quiet about their brother now. He could sense the unease and anger or annoyance from Shiro. He nodded and the other, and said "That's a good idea. Lets take time to the playground," and finished his food, seeing they were almost all done too.

Dark Sun- Darky, Tsuki- m- 20 y- wolf (humanoid) x Brush Kami- Okamiden canon- brush, wolf form, humanoid form- w/ headmaster but kind of wants to go neutral- fighter; student- dorm 3- has SO- has siblings including Aoi, Shiro, and Kuri- Tags: Akai, Ayame

The red eyed, dark haired, red face marked male growled a bit too...He nodded as he looked at the other, who'd been taken in by Oki. He watched him rush at the girl, and as he did so Darky began to sneak. He snuck so he could get behind her, then he'd jump and grab her pendant.

Samhain- Sam, Hain- m- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (black phase, white toes), human form- neutral- fighter maybe; also student- dorm 11- homo; Aoi- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Starling (sister)- Tags: Starling/ Aoi, Arashi, Crystal, Kuri

The dark haired brown eyed one hummed quietly, and shook his head. "You never know...they could be real, considering we're real, and Pokemon are real and stuff like that." He then fell silent and looked at the others. He nodded to them, and smiled a bit as he thought a moment. "I'd like to think they're going to be nice ghosts. Maybe they'll like having guests, since no one has been there in who knows how long."

Starling- Star- f- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (golden brown, blue eyes), human form- Against headmaster- could do computer stuff; also student- dorm 3- bi; Kuri- SO open- no kids but maybe in the future- Samhain (brother)- Tags: Sam/Crystal, Kuri, Arashi, Aoi

The pretty blue eyed one twitched her ears and flicked her tail a couple times. She nodded as she looked at her twin, and smiled a bit. "I think Sam is right, they'll probably welcome us after being alone so long. If I were a ghost in that house, I'd like having guests after this long."

Cinnamon- Cinna- genderfluid- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (reddish brown, white toes), humanoid form- neutral- teaching assistant/aide- staff dorm six- mate: Maple- offspring: adopted Chai- Tags: Maple and Chai/ Kohaku

The reddish brown haired one -eating-

Maple- agender- 28 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brown with darker face), humanoid form- neutral- teacher's aide/ assistant- staff dorm 8- mate: Cinna- offspring: adopted Chai- Tags: Cinna and Chai/ Kohaku

The lighter brown eyed one -eating-

Chai- genderfluid- 18 y- werewolf- OC- wolf form (brownish with white muzzle, chest, belly, legs, tail tip), humanoid form- neutral- student- dorm 2- crush: maybe Kohaku (hehe)- mate open- no kids but kind of wants them one day- was adopted at ten by Cinna and Maple- Tags: Kohaku, Nagisa

The brownish and white haired one nodded to the other two. "Yeah... you're both right, if they feel they've done something wrong and they're worried, they'd run away. That or try and hide." They shook their head a couple times and followed the other two. They hummed and said "Hello Dean," then looked around a moment. They nodded and said "You're right...there's nothing and no one over there," then heard Neko speaking.

Neo- m- 32 y- werebear x human- OC- bear form (dark with blue eyes), human form- against the headmaster- fighter; teacher for gym- staff dorm 1- bi; Kenshin- So open- has no kids- Tags: Kenshin

The dark haired blue eyed one nodded and said "People would call me a monster...A lot of people misunderstand wereanimals, after all." He shook his head a couple times, then glanced around for a moment. "Can you make the pokeballs smaller, or do they only fit inside a backpack?"

Adolf K Weissman- Addy- m- adult- Mage for this- K franchise canon- floating, uses umbrella like shield/deflector- against the headmaster- fighter if needed; teacher for Mage stuff or helps others- staff dorm 2- has girlfriend (my OC)- dog Frankie- Tags: Neko and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda

The pretty eyes, silvery-gray haired one made a small sound as he was run into. He said "Hello, Kuroda...are you okay?" he then asked. The other seemed nervous, or like he wanted to get out of there. Addy smiled down at the dog (I completely forgot about his dog...) and patted Frankie.

Isana Yashiro- Shiro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- no powers- neutral- student- dorm 1- roommates: Kohaku and Izzy- dating Kuro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Kuro/ Kuroda

The silvery-white hair boy let ambery eyes look at the other boy. He tilted his head as he looked at him, saying "You can tell us if something happened. That or...you could just tell Addy-sensei." He shook his head a couple times, then smiled at Kuro and leaned on him again.

Kuro- m- 19- human- K franchise canon- has a sword but no magical powers- against headmaster- fighter if needed; student- dorm 8- roommate: Kuroda- dating Shiro- Tags: Addy and Neko and Shiro/ Kuroda

The boy with the long black hair looked at the boy there as well. He recognized him as his roommate, Kuroda, and tilted his head. "Kuroda-kun," was all he really said though, as both Addy and Shiro were speaking to the boy. Though Shiro soon fell silent and leaned on him.

Neko- f- 20- human cat shift hybrid- K franchise canon- kitty form- against headmaster- fighter if needed; student- dorm 5- roommates: Fern and Crystal- AU version with cat form- Tags: Addy and Shiro and Kuro/ Kuroda

The girl with the long pink hair and heterochromia looked at the boy too. She squealed as she looked at him, saying "Kuro's roommate!" She could be loud when she didn't care about it. She then got quiet again, though, and said "Addy won't tell anyone, if you tell him."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:54 pm

Ayame: I saw something running towards me and put a barrier up. I knew it wouldn't hold for long.

Rina: "I'm trying to figure that out." I admitted. "It's not easy trying to plan around knowing Dark Ollie is around." I said.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:22 am

(Spirit - Yes I forget about Tsubasa lol)

Name~ Musashi (Jessie), Kojiro (James) and Meowth

Nickname~ say whatever

Age~ Musashi is 26, Kojiro is 25

Gender~ Female and male, Meowth is male

Species~ humans, pokemon trainers, Meowth is a Pokemon

Occupation~ Grunts of Team Rocket, under Giovanni
Fandom~ Pokemon

Cannon or OC~ Canon

Team~ Neutral in a bad way, not in the headmaster's way but they do take orders from another big boss.

Rank~ Staff members, cleaning and laundry service

Looks~ above

Roommate~ Dean, Tsubasa / none

Dorm~ *Random generated a number* Musashi = 9, Kojiro + Meowth = 11

Crush~ both are open (although both of them are very bad at romance)

Other- I know those two are usually mated together, but I am not going to do that as I am playing both of them. They're just very good and close friends.

Pokemon on Hand (Meowth is not caught by either of them, he is just a friend)

Musashi - Arbok, Mimikyu, Seviper, Wobbuffet, Gourgeist, Woobat
Kojiro - Weezing, Victreebel, Carnivine, Yamask. Inkay, Mime Jr.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:46 pm

[XD its fine. Were you going to play a ghost too?]

Decided to actually go with a Espeon since its still a cat.
Normal colored Espeon so pink with red gem.

Name~
Sakura

Nickname~
Saku

Age~
Adult

Gender~
Female

Species~
Pokemon, Espeon

Occupation~
Just a little Pokemon

Fandom~
Pokemon

Cannon or OC~
OC

Team~
Neutral, and follows Team Rocket and Meowth around

Rank~
I guess she could be a staff member?
She doesn't have hands or anything though.

Looks~
above

Roommate~
Meowth if Queen is okay with it
She'd honestly just sleep out in the hallway if she has to.

Dorm~
11 if okay

Crush~
Meowth is her mate or if Queen isn't okay with that he's her crush

Other-
:mrgreen:
I'm debating making a ghost.
I'm probably going to give Sakura a son named Sakuya though.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:53 pm

(yes, but I am not yet figured out a right character for that... and for Espeon maybe just friends as I don't really see the team rocket trio on happy relationships...as they' re so...misfortune on things.

Anyway Kyoko are original animals, beasts or mythical creatures allowed to roleplay? Or do they need to have a human forms?)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:34 pm

[Kay kay
Ah, kay, that's fine]

Name~
Sakuya

Nickname~
Kuya

Age~
Adolescent

Gender~
Male

Species~
Pokemon, Leafeon

Occupation~
Just a little Pokemon

Fandom~
Pokemon

Cannon or OC~
OC

Team~
Neutral, stays with mom

Rank~
Just a Pokemon baby

Looks~
He's a pretty normal looking Leafeon. Instead of dark eyes, though, he has light green. His father had had light green eyes. That's all there is to him.

Roommate~
Anyone
Might sleep in the hallway

Dorm~
11 if okay

Crush~
Open for crush but not mate (he's equivalent of a one year old)

Other-
:mrgreen:
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:03 pm

(All Accepted)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:09 pm

:thumbup: :mrgreen:
Awesome)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:48 am

Aizen - with himself
-

Ferid - with Emiel
He gave Emiel a look "Of course not, I am not in the mood to hear all that anger if we come back without his precious drinks, at least he could go buy them sometimes himself as well...he is suck a school hikikomori, if you're ever seen his room, uh you could know what I mean" he said to them. He then nodded to him as he walked to the counter to talk with the owner as some of the things he was buying were not showing on the shop, instead, they were on the shop's stock.

Orochi - with himself
He is taking naps in his room

Pluto - with Jesse
He sighed "Yes, I've noticed them too, I don't understand why our master has not told us to do anything on those, as a dog we could maybe track those things down?" he answered to his mate scratching his white hair in a little annoyance.

Miyabe - with themselves
He was looking the information about Lunarose and Ayame. They found the information on Ayame a little confusing as there was some information about her possible male form as well.

Crowley - with Arima, Ammy, Jessika, Melody, Latios siblings, and others
He looked at Melody "Yes there are demons in my world, I am not so aware of exorcists or shikigamis...but the only way to see what that Mansion is, is to go there to check it" he responded. He thought for a moment "Actually if the mansion belonged to the former headmaster's family then there could be something left about that mansion too...maybe into the record office" he said to them.

Guzma - with himself
- Heading out of the school area.

Aoi - with his siblings, Starling, Samhain, and others
He sighed "This whole world is weird, we all are from different worlds, are you even wondering why are we even here?" he asked the wonder which had been on his head for a while now. He made his way to the path that brought him to the forest, seeing the old sign there which was covered by dirt and other stuff. He cleaned it with his hand "There it is, the mansion is on that way" he said.

Arashi - with Starling, Samhain, and others
He followed the others out of the school area, the mansion was center of the forest not so far from the school, but still a hidden place. He watched the forest road "This road will be pretty dark at nighttime, I don't see many lamps there" he mentioned.

Crystal - with Starling, Samhain, and others
She sighed a little bit "I don't know, but we will soon see, what is going to be welcoming us in there if anything at all" she said. She then looked at others "By the way did anyone take any flashlights, I am not sure how those lamps will work to be unused for a year" she asked.

Kuri - with Staling, Samhain, and others
She laughed when heard Crystal's question "Crystal, did you forget that we are wolves, seeing in darkness is not a problem, but yeah flashlight could be a helpful thought," she said to her as she also looked to the path to the forest.

Shiro - with Chibi, his siblings
He nodded to his older brother "Yeah let's go then" he said and walked toward the main door.

Akai - With Dark sun and Ayame
As he attacked the girl, he was hit by a barrier, which separated him from the girl. His eyes narrowed as he noticed that Dark Sun got the pendant and jumped away from the girl. He gave her a dark growl, almost like he was laughing at her, before he ran away, hoping the Dark sun could do that as well.

Kenshin - with Neo
He was silent for a moment "Sorry I didn't mean to bring that trauma on you again..." he said to him slowing his running into a fast walk as he took a Pokeball out of his jacket pocket "Here, this is how small the ball is, then if I push the button it got to itäs original size..." he told him and showed him too "The pokemon comes out when I throw it and the ball come back to my hand, it's kind of weird things actually" he said as he twoed the ball to the air and his partner Hitmonchan shoed up "Oh this is my second partner Fist" he told to Neo.

Tetsuyuki - with Zephir
As he walked to the main garden near the entrance his eyes got wide open "What happened in here, the garden is on mess and so is the wall..." he asked in confusion. He saw the Dean, Nagisa, and Kohaku near the garder on the other side, but he ignored them for now.

Tsubasa - with Yukiro
They looked at the kitsune "Sure if you want to eat with me then, I will not stop you" they responded to the officer. Their eyes looked at him for a little more then a smile came to their face "Hang out? Are you asking me on a date Yukiro?" they asked him "Hmmm, I don't mind hanging out with you, but I already had some plans with Ammy after she come back to that meeting..." they said "other way I don't have any plans" they continued.

Kohaku - with Chai, Nagisa - Weissman, Neko, Kuro, Isana (in a way)
He looked the way the Dean said the Miracle was being looked at, and he also heard the loud voice of the Neko on that way too "Let's go" he said to Nagisa and Chai. He started to run toward the place and when he saw the little group "Kurodaa, I know it was you..." he called out for him.

Kuroda - with Weissman, Neko, Kuro, Isana, Kohaku, Chai, Nagisa
He started a little bit of the four people in front of him, his eyes looking at them one after another "No...I am fine..." he responded to them, but Neko's loud voice made him annoyed and a little nervous too. He looked at Isana "What are you talking about I was just running..." he said but was shut down when he heard the Kohaku calling for him "...I did nothing..." he called back at him.

Team Rocket - Musashi, Kojiro, and Meowth - tags: themselves, open
Musashi moped the chairs to the second floor, sighing so many times as she could count as she got to the last one she sighed "Aah I hate this job, why do we need to do this job" she said as she looked at Kojiro, and Meowth who also were tired about all that working "It's our boss order to work here and keep our eyes on that headmaster" Meowth responded. Kojiro sat on the floor "I am hungry, can we go to eat" he whined.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me