What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:00 am

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: Todoroki, open

She was watching the thing carefully, seeing and overhearing when the Todoroki and Shikai got to talk with the Noboru. She walked to Todoroki after it "Todoroki, I overheard your duties and mind If I join your team?" she asked charmingly. She nodded with a smile when he agreed to her question "thank you, maybe I could see if anyone would want to join us too...he said two other students..." she said looking around for anyone who seemed not to do anything.

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: Remi, Baguko, Fumiko, Kirishima

She turned toward the group of boys "hello are you going to team up altogether?" she asked them suddenly. She looked at Remi "thank you for the ride by the way it was fun" she said with a smile. She looked at Baguko for a moment, she didn't really know the boy that well, but she knew that he was hot-headed "Bakugo, sorry to ask this, but do you like spicy food?" she asked him, before looking at the girl "hello I am Donna Riverdale...I think this is the first time we meet?" she said with a smile.

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is open - tags: Noboru

He felt himself a little bit of a failure now, for the Noboru that knowledge didn't maybe mean much but for him it did, he did miss something very important, but at least he did have a clue about the location "Aichi prefecture, outside...there are lots of lands there....she could be anywhere...." he said suddenly. He looked at the students for a moment when he thought if he could inform this to Shigaraki, but maybe he could wait for a little bit before texting his leader. He then looked at the Noboru "chaperone...of course...I see they already got those masks and other stuff" he said.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - shoto - crush is open - tags: Noburo, Chrisitne, open

He looked a little disappointed that he was not taken to the front side, but he did understand that his quirk was not best for that situation. He was not that talkative to pick up some other students for his team he usually did things by himself. He looked around, but he didn't see anyone who was without a job except for the stupid explosion boy, but he knew that their teaming up together could not end well and he didn't really even want to team with him. He looked at the red-haired girl who come to him asking to join his team "fine..." he responded with a simple nod.

Shikai Kuroiro
male - 18 years - U.A student - Black - Valtablack - crush is open - tags: Noboru, Inui, Toshika

He listened carefully, feeling a little awkward to team up with two girls, it's not like it bothered him, but hopefully, he will not get heard by this "Okay..." he said to Noboru and turned to Tomiko who also approved him. He looked at the three years and then two years "nice to meet you too...I am Shikai Kuroiro, yo can call me by my name or Kuro is fine too" he responded silently.

Tamaki Amajiki
male - 21 years - street hero - Manifest - Suneater - no crush - tags: open

He talked with some people in the town, if they knew anything about weird buildings or new buildings or anything he could look at. He was told some fancy-looking big mansions outside of the town, nobody know who lived there or if it was taken by some gangs. Those buildings could be good places to keep him looking for the building.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:15 am

:!: Setting: 9:20AM, Tuesday, Chilly, Cloudy, Spring
Akihiko Noboru|22|Hero Association Agent|Interested In: Orochi|Mood:???|Quirk: Half-Dark, Half-Light|Tags: Orochi
Before letting Orochi leave, Akihiko seen the look of failure read all on his colleague's face. He reached forward tapping the male's shoulder, "Uh sorry I started the meeting without you. Um..if like too..maybe after this mission I could take you out for dinner some time?"
+++
Katsuki Bakugo|18|3rd year|Single|Mood:Annoyed|Quirk:Explosion|Tags: Donna
After getting his forehead flicked by Lotus, he glared at the phasing hero who out right ignored him as he spoke to Fumihito. Before he could say anything he heard someone ask him a question. He looked over seeing a girl with blue hair. She introduced herself to the group and he caught her name. It was Donna. He blinked looking at her, "Do I like spicy foods?" He repeated her question. His eye then twitched with slight more annoyance. "Of course I eat spicy foods you idiot. What's it to you anyway? Trying to ask me out on date after this mission or something?"
+++
Lotus Hayami|19|3rd year|Single|Mood:???|Quirk:Phase|Tags: Fumihito
With the group being distracted, Lotus had seen Fumi's sister snatch his notes, but couldn't react fast enough to get them away from her. He looked up at her in the rafters reading them over then she tossed them down. He helped by gathering them off the floor and held them back out towards Fumihito. He watched his sister leap down and land by Tomiko as they made their way out the door. Looking at Fumihito, Lotus scoffed, "Your sister alway do things so dramatically?"
+++
Tomiko Inui|18|3rd year|Single|Mood:???|Quirk:Fennec-Hound|Tags: Toshika, Kuro
Nodding at Kuro, she suddenly then looked to Toshika, "Hey you could've just asked your brother for his notes instead of being so flashy." she snickered. But then it dawned on her. She hadn't told them what to call her out in the field. Once they were out in hall to wait on Orochimaru, Tomiko looked at the others in her group, "Also while we're out here, call me by my hero name; Fenhoko."
+++
Dabi|26|LOV Elite|Single|Mood:Annoyed|Quirk: Cremation|Tags: Miska
Hearing he had given Toga a messed up haircut made him scoff, "She seemed fine with it, so I dont see a problem here. Also when did I become the League's errand boy?" He stepped up to Miska with blue flames emitting from his palms, "If anyone should be doing errands around here, it's mutts like you. I'm an Elite for a reason, I take small groups into battle and get the dirty work done. Not run food deliveries."
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:29 am

Fumihito Sanada

Quirk: Extra Hands | Male | 16 | Second Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Lotus, Remi, Kirishima, Bakugo, Donna

He only sighed as the notes fell to the ground, quickly picking them up, seeing Hayami help him. He gave him a tired smile as he scoffed about his sister. "Oh, you have no idea. She's always done this kind of stuff. Teasing me in the flashiest way possible is her favorite thing to do. She's not awful, just... I guess we're both really different."

He paused as the girl who had just approached their small group talked to him. "Are you... talking to me? I'm Fumihito Sanada, nice to meet you."

Toshika Sanada

Quirk: Leap | Female | 16 | Second Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Tomiko, Kuro

She chuckled at her new partner's words. "True, I could've... but this is funnier. Plus, Fumi's always tight on his notes, and I don't want to keep him from his new friends for too long. And I just gotta tease him every once in a while."

Walking with them into the hall, Toshika grinned in excitement. "Fenhoko, cool name! Just read that we gotta wear full body coverage for the mission. My hero suit fills that criteria, do we gotta stop by the support course for your suit, or...?"
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:51 am

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: Todoroki > Remi, Bakugo, Fumihito, Kirishima

She walked over to her twin, hearing the last word she said to the Bakugo, but thought not to ask anything about that "hello you all, are you a grouping together or maybe you want to accompany me and Todoroki to squad 1?" she asked. Her kind of light pink colored eyes watched the boys there, ignoring her twin or Bakugo, as she was pretty sure Todoroki could not want the angry boy to accompany them.

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: Remi, Bakugo, Fumiko, Kirishima

She looked at the Fumihito "yes, who else? you're the only one in this group I am not meeting yet..." she responded to the boy, which she mixed for a girl for some reason. Maybe she was just hoping to find some girl to be friends with in this boy-centered class. She looked at Bakugo "no...I am not...just a wondering if a hot-chili boy like you loves to eat spicy food..." she responded to him thoughtfully "but what would you answer if I did ask you out? Could you have enough male to say yes?" she asked just in curiosity.

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is Noboru - tags: Noboru

He turned to look the male over his shoulder when he touched it "no, it's not your fault I come here late so, it was in prospect...don't worry...in a serious mission like this, waiting may take lives..." he responded. He had a little hard time realizing what he asked him for a moment 'what? is he asking me out?' he thought to himself "...dinner? of sure, if we both get back alive, then that sounds good to me..." he responded giving him a smile.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - shoto - crush is open - tags: Chrisitne, open

He watched the other students, his eyes looking over to the red-haired girl who seemed to go to the small group where the Bakugo was as well. He didn't want him to join squad 1, but likely the spicy boy didn't want it either so.

Shikai Kuroiro
male - 18 years - U.A student - Black - Valtablack - crush is open - tags: Inui, Toshika

He looked at the 3 years "Fenhoko?" he repeated "oh okay" he responded to her. He looked at the masks and some other parts to cover their skin "so do we need the mask too? on this mission?" he asked confusedly.

Tamaki Amajiki
male - 21 years - street hero - Manifest - Suneater - no crush - tags: open

He talked with some people in the town, if they knew anything about weird buildings or new buildings or anything he could look at. He was told some fancy-looking big mansions outside of the town, nobody know who lived there or if it was taken by some gangs. Those buildings could be good places to keep him looking for the building.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:31 am

Fumihito Sanada

Quirk: Extra Hands | Male | 16 | Second Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Lotus, Remi, Kirishima, Bakugo, Donna

"O-oh, right... I'm Fumihito Sanada, nice to meet you." Fumihito awkwardly answered. "Also, Richard, stop that. I'll text Toshika to just ask next time. And to get something for me if she sends me to fill her spot in a meeting again..."

Richard, still grumpy, retreated back to rest on his shoulder. Lewis, glad to have a break, shyly waved to Donna.

Toshika Sanada

Quirk: Leap | Female | 16 | Second Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Tomiko, Kuroiro

"Apparently, the girl were going after has a poison quirk." Toshika shrugged at Kuroiro. "And I know I can be dramatic but I'd prefer not to get poisoned on my first official mission. So if I'm trailing her or helping you guys trail her, I'm wearing that mask. It fits with my outfit anyways. Speaking of, I do want to ask the support team if they can add a weapon for me, so you guys wanna come with me to the support classes?"
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfy_2021 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:59 am

Kageka~He/him~Tags:
Kage had been sitting and listening during the whole meeting but got a bit nervous and overwhelmed by his anxiety that he end up spacing out at the end of the meeting as he comes back to he looked down at his wrist remembering he had on his she/her bracelet. He pulled out his he/him bracelet setting it on the table as he unhooks his she/her one swapping the 2 and tucking the other in to his pocket.
Wolfy_2021

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:59 am

+Recap+

The young heroes have had their meeting. It comprised of all the information that the Hero Association had on the target known as Faun Chisaki. Their mission is to get in and extract this girl from the villain called Overhaul. With a squad containing of Toshika, Tomiko, Todoroki, Kuroiro and Orochimaru; these heroes are the first to arrive on scene to scout and relay any changes to the target's situation. All the other heroes can do is standby ready for the signal to move in.
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:09 am

Quake|32|Shie Hassaikai Co-Lead|Quirk: Magma
"D*mn it! No telling when those pesky heroes can show up! Faun, your in so trouble!", Quake lets out a low grumble as he surveyed the area around him. The palms of his hands glowed a soft orange as his quirk was at the ready. He could sense that he was being watched, but couldn't pin point from where. Smoke suddenly emitted from his hands as his quirk grew hotter, " I know your out there you pest. Come out already. This waiting is boring me! Heh.."
+++
Faun Chisaki|12|Shie Hassaikai Heiress|Mood:Playful|Quirk: Nerium
Watching from the varies of windows of the house, Faun seen her uncle gearing up for a fight. 'Was I not suppose to call my friend?' she thought as her face sadden. She didn't want her friend to get hurt cause of her. Faun scrambled down from where she was and started looking for another phone. She had to call her friend, Bakugo to tell him not to come to her house.
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:03 am

Toshika Sanada

Quirk: Leap | Female | 16 | Second Year | U.A. | Single | Tags: Tomiko, Kuroiro, Todoroki, Orochimaru

Toshika took the last few deep breaths she could safely breathe, before putting on both the gasmask and the mask of her costume. Her eyes darted around the place, trying to gather which places would be safe to leap to without getting spotted. As much as she wanted to start the fight, she was here to scout for information. Speaking of...

She looked at her squad. Vantablack would likely use his quirk to merge in with the shadows, both allowing him to scout and hopefully to pull them back if things got out of hand. Shoto didn't really have a stealthy quirk, but could go in and rescue them in a pinch. Scarface would nurse them back to health if they got injured and chaperone. And she and Fenhoko would work together as scouts. A great team, not to mention all the back up they were getting. A perfect first mission.

Smiling, she turned to her team. "Alright guys, let's do this! I am only strong enough to carry one person..." She held out her hand towards Fenhoko. "So, shall we?"
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:49 am

Christine Blackwell
female - 18 years - SH student - phoenix - eternity flame - crush is open - tags: -

Donna Riverdale
female - 18 years - SA student -kitsune - Ninetails - crush is open - tags: -

Orochimaru "Orochi"
male - 20 years - UA nurse/ villain - Sound waves - Scarface - crush is Noboru - tags: Toshika, Tomiko (Shoto, Kuroiro)

He stayed behind the other members of the squid to take the girl from Overhaul, this could be easy for him to give some needed info to Shigaraki if needed as most of the team was focusing on the mission. Only Todoroki stayed behind too as his quirk was not the best for sneaking around, but for attacking the enemies if it comes to that. He himself didn't have the best quirk for this mission either, but his task was to make sure everyone come back alive.

Shoto Todoroki
male - 18 years - U.A student - half-cold, half hot - shoto - crush is open - tags: Toshiko, Tomiko (Orochi, Kuroiro)

He watched the three other students on the mission he was on. He himself didn't really like to stay still doing nothing, but for now, he knew that he could not be any help to anyone if he was running around there. His two colored eyes followed Toshiko who seemed to take the lead of the mission, then to Kuroiro who seemed to take or tried to take the glory of the mission.

Shikai Kuroiro
male - 18 years - U.A student - Black - Valtablack - crush is open - tags: Inui, Toshika (Oroshi, Shoto)

He watched the other for a moment, before thought that he could use his shadows to sneak around the place, the place was full of shadows for him to use. He could maybe even locate the girl they were looking for and he had good knowledge about most of the Shie Hassaikai members' quirks.

Tamaki Amajiki
male - 21 years - street hero - Manifest - Suneater - no crush - tags: -

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me