¸.*´¯`* ๓คﻮเς *´¯`*.¸ [Multifandom RP - Open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ¸.*´¯`* ๓คﻮเς *´¯`*.¸ [Multifandom RP - Open]

Postby Luinarii37 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:05 am

Hiccup Haddock/18/Gryffindor/Tag:Natasha

He stared at her for a moment with a shocked expression. "Alright, but in least let me treat you to a donut and a pumpkin juice. It's the least I can do." He spoke, a smile sneaking onto his face. "And, no that does not sound weird. I appreciate your compliment. Thank you for showing concern about my dad. My one other friend told me to suck it up. Of course he was raised in 5 different foster homes so I can't blame him. Actually my mom and I were planning on officially adopting him but that's a surprise." He added forming a full smile. His cheeks began to flush but knew there was no point stopping it.
I am an artist that specializes in Illustrations, I do accept commissions. PM me if you're interested. I am also a huge sucker for role playing, I normally do animals or fandom role plays. Want me to join a role play? Shoot me a PM with the link and I'll let you know if I can join. :)
Like My Little Pony? Join my friend's roleplay here -> http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3600231&p=113022729#p113022729

Luinarii37

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:13 am

Natasha||Female||Bisexual||Tagged:Hiccup

Natasha’s face flushed about the same color as her hair and she rubbed her neck, “Sure I’d love to go out, but not like you know Out out.” She went deeper red and rubbed her neck, “You know like platonically...oh boy” she rubbed her neck again, “Hey I get the loss of a parent is harder than anything, I’ve been around the block twice.” She smiled softly, “You’re in common company don’t worry”
{Hello Lovlies!!}
{I'm Carmie or Burning_Roses}
{I'm nonbinary and go by they/them pronouns}
{I'm a cosplayer}
{I mostly roleplay on this site but I also do trades and love making friends!}
{I'm a horrid artist on paper but photoshop is my leader ^^}
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cookiebelphegor » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:00 pm

(HHHh sorry for the late entry!!)

Himiko │✮│ Female │✮│ Gryffindor │✮│ Tags: Sam

'I had to get lost, didn't I...' She knew her destination: the library. She knew where the library was. But she hadn't expected to be caught up in a prank between the upper years—and as result, lose track of where she is. Sighing, Himiko continued to walk slowly (more like shuffled, her feet weren't even lifting), all the while hiccuping every two seconds.

After a few minutes, she finally spotted another student. A brunet. Thankful that her hiccups weren't loud, the ex-mage picked up her pace and called, "H-hey..."
cookiebelphegor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:39 pm

.:Crystal.Clods:. wrote:
Eden "Error"|Male/Nonbinary|14/Year 4|Slytherin|Pansexual|'Lil Sammy Boy|Chara
Eden jumped before glaring up at Chara angrily for invading his privacy. "What are you doing?" he hissed, his cheeks pinkening slightly. "I could've been using the bathroom!"

Chara
"But you weren't" they said, still smirking. "I can hear it, you know. Plus, I'm both male and female, therefore..." they trailed off.
"Nonetheless, what were you muttering about."
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:09 pm

He rolled his eyes before responding. "It's none of your business," Eden answered coldly, standing up and walking out of the stall.
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:55 pm

Chara
They trailed along. "It looks like you were venting off some steam." they responded. "Did I do something?" they asked.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:06 pm

"No," he sighed, going over to wash his hands because he was in an icky stall. "That just.. happens sometimes, but I go off in private to do it instead of just yelling at people," Eden answered, regaining his neutral composure as he washed.
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:01 pm

Nathan Prescott | 17 | (closeted) Gay | Slytherin | Tag: Miguel, Open

Nathan looked up from his wand, his back pressed against one of the many stone pillars located on the sides of the wide hall. His gaze landed on a Hufflepuff, walking down the hall towards him. "Why would someone not be here?" His sarcastic remark echoed through the empty hallway, and he looked back down to his wand with a grimace.

Miguel heard a voice and looked over towards who the voice belonged to. Noticing the harsh tone, he frowned abit. "Sorry. I just didn't see anyone around..." he said, trailing off awkwardly.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:13 pm

.:Crystal.Clods:. wrote:
"No," he sighed, going over to wash his hands because he was in an icky stall. "That just.. happens sometimes, but I go off in private to do it instead of just yelling at people," Eden answered, regaining his neutral composure as he washed.

Chara
"Huh. That's nice." they said thoughtfully. "Wouldn't it be nice if everyone would take some time to cool off instead of getting mad at them right there and then on the spot." they said after a while.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:22 pm

They smiled slightly then dried their hands. "Yea, I suppose so," Eden responded, walking towards the door of the bathroom.
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me