Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 30, 2017 2:53 am

Ness
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Yellow Pairing || Earthbound / Mother 2 || Tagged: Cream

So this was his new partner? How interesting. He would have never expected to be paired with a bunny girl but he knew there was no reason for him to judge. "Well, I can't answer really what this place is other than some castle that I'm guessing is in the middle of nowhere. As for the whole partner thing, well, I would be Ness," he replied. Looking toward the creature that she had introduced at Cheese, the boy had never seen anything like it. He hadn't seen anything like her either so it was no surprise. "It is nice to meet you." Allowing a small smile to cross his lips, the boy hoped that this was the last time he would have to be introducing himself to a partner.

May
Female || 17 || Heterosexual || Crush: <3 || Indigo Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Brendan

Quirking a brow, she decided that she would begin to go through boxes on her own while he went through some of them. There had to be medicine somewhere around here. Beginning to move some of the boxes aside, she began to rummage through them on her own, finding some random Pokemon stuff. There were ribbons and even some gym badges in one of the boxes and in another there were more items that were typically used to decorate secret bases back home. None of it was useful to them here. Shaking her head, she pulled yet another box down. Opening it up, she revealed medicine inside. A sigh of relief escaped her lips and she turned to Brendan. "I found something useful!"

Nowi
Female || 1000 (Appears 16) || Pansexual || Crush: Meep || Tan Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Ayluin

Puffing her cheeks out, she placed her paws on her hips. "Well I can't stay like this forever. Beinga dragon is way better than being some cat. Less fur involved if you ask me," she remarked in a playful tone. Even though she seemed like the type to enjoy cute things, a cat really wasn't something she wanted to be. The ears were irritating and itched more than she wanted to deal with and where the fur met her skin tickled which was annoying in itself. "Are you really going to make me suffer in this form or are you going to let me try one of those other vials out and see what it does?" Hopefully he was just playing around, though she could see him wanting to keep her like this for at least the rest of the floor.

Link
Male || 118 (Appears 18) || Bicurious || Crush: <3 || Sapphire Pairing || Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild || Tagged: Zelda & Fallon

Watching the guardian stumble backward as it was hit in the eye, he glanced over his shoulder to see Zelda aiming at it. As long as she stayed out of its sight that would be fine by him. He didn't need it firing at her. Averting his attention back to the ancient machine, he lowered his shield and pushed himself forward. While it was trying to figure out where it was, he could easily confuse it more. Slashing his sword at one of its legs to slice it off. His sword easily cut through the metal in one attempt causing the guardian to begin spinning as it tried to adjust to not having one of its legs. A small smile formed on his lips at his work. As long as they kept pressure on it then it wouldn't be able to do much to them.

Gold
Male || 18 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Dandelion Pairing || Pokemon Special || Tagged: Sora

A millions universes. That seemed more than he could comprehend. Rubbing his forehead, he brushed his fringe out of his face for a moment. "We can get going. I really have nothing else to do on this floor," he replied before rising to his feet. Fiddling with one of the pokeballs on his bag's strap, he looked around the room for a moment, remembering that the girl had left her partner in the other room. "We should probably go get your partner. We don't need to be leaving either of our buddies behind in this place."

Lady Palutena
Female || Unknown || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Sage Pairing || Kid Icarus || Tagged: Yukio

Son of Satan. She wasn't necessarily sure who Satan was, but it sounded like someone that might be involved with Hades. She would have never guessed he might be the son of some dark force, but that was none of her business. "I could probably teleport myself there too, but it would be separately from you. It makes it easier that way," she hummed softly. It wouldn't be hard to do that, but it was harder to teleport herself to a specific location than it was to teleport someone else. "But if you insist to simply continue with just me, then so be it. I won't push it any farther, but just know the offer is on the table if you'd like to take it."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue May 30, 2017 6:35 am

V e n d a nxxK r i s h n a nxxx
Human - 27 - Male - Tags; Elizabeta
═══════════════════════
He frowned a little while watching the water
"I dunno.." he answered and bit his lip
He didn't know how his eyes would react to the water, seeing how they were mechanical
"I'm not that good of a swimmer.."
And moved to undo his shirt, so it wouldn't weigh him down
"How long does it go for..?"

G a n o n d o r fxxD r a g m i r exxx
Humanoid - Unknown - Male - Tags; Peach
═════════════════════
He grumbled to himself and moved on past Peach to round the corner, only to see that he had gone in a circle again
And actually ended up behind the princess, who had been trying to find a way out through the walls
It was a good idea, but the stubborn king huffed and tried to round the corner again, only to be behind Peach once more
"Damned Skies!" he snarled and ran a hand through his hair, unbelieving what was happening
It stupefied his mind, and he didn't understand
"What is going on here?!"

K r i s t i a nxxH e i l b u r gxxx
Medic - 20 - Male - Tags; Kaori
═════════════════════
He nodded at her words and watched her curiously
Was she not believing his own words? He abided by the Hippocratic Oath.. sometimes
There was no way he would hurt her.. he cared too much
Before he frowned and shook his head
"Already in pain..?" he asked, scanning her as if she had a wound of some sort hidden from him
"Vaht do you mean?"

E d w a r dxxR i c h t o f e nxxx
Æther God - 105 - Male - Tags; Qrow
═════════════════════
He sighed and looked down, thinking for a moment
There wasn't any burning sensations now.. so he was safe
"Alright.. zank you.." he said while smiling again
"You.. have been very good to me, Qrow.."
Walking along with him by his side

D e l lxxC o n a g h e rxxx
Winged Human - 19 - Male - Tags; Aerak
═════════════════════
He let out a soft chuckle and shook his head
"Shoot.. ah hope not.." he said with a smile
"Ah wouldn't want te be dead.."
His eyes couldn't help but wander down to his paper before he tilted his head and smiled
"Well now.. there's a funny lil' thing.." he said while looking at his paper, and looking at the male
"You wouldn't happen to be.. Ko Aerak now would'ja?"
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Tue May 30, 2017 10:43 am

Neko Kuroha
Soulmate: Levi Ackerman | Mood: Upset | Tags: Levi
───────────────────────────────────────────────────

[delayed to figure out what to do cuz i don't want to be dragged onto the feels train with Faded]

Kaito Shion/Akaito
Soulmate: Prince Takumi | Mood: Tired | Tags: Open

[@Ploe, Takumi can meet Kaito now!]

ong Jae Yeol
Soulmate: Mirajane Strauss | Mood: Carefree| Tags: Yukine/Yato/Mirajane/Hiyori

Jae smiles, then leads Mirajane over to Yukine. "Are you and your friends ready to go?" Jae signed to the male. Yato said he was fine, but somehow, behind that smile was a lie. Jae wondered if it had anything with Hiyori in particular. It was bad to be nosy, but the boy was concerned at Yato's sweetness. What if this guy was plotting something against Hiyori and Yukine? That would be terrible for the two if they were in danger later on. Jae decided to keep an eye on Yato, just in case...

Hikaru Akiyama
Soulmate: Keikaina Ai | Mood: Confused | Tags: Keikaina

Hikaru snored a little. The boy was exhausted from his "heat". The pills, thankfully, worked. The side effects were terrible though. Nausea, headaches, loss of memory...Countless things, some more severe than others. Hikaru opened his eyes. The blurry shape of Keikaina's head was in front of him. Smiling slightly, he turned Keikaina around and kissed what appeared to be his cheek. It was actually his lips. "Thank you...Keikaina...for not attacking me...like the others..." Hikaru rubbed his eyes. It was dark, and something was banging on the walls. Now he was very confused. "W-where are we?" Hikaru asked, looking at the boy.

Elizabeta Héderváry (Hungary)
Soulmate: Krishnan | Mood: Annoyed | Tags: Vendan

Elzabeta scanned the water. There was a hatch at the bottom a few meters away. It was hard to see, but it was possible to go to the next floor that way. "About twenty meters to your left, if you dive down all the way." she says, removing her jacket. Elizabeta was good at swimming, it was just the fear of something deadly being in the water. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a simple dive to the next floor. "You ready?" the woman asks, looking at the hatch.

Gilbert Beilschmidt (Prussia)
Soulmate: Alcor the Dreambender | Mood: Excited/Confused | Alcor

Gilbert is shocked by the sudden change in the atmosphere. His body is heavier now that he was in the real world. The man sees Alcor and grins. "That. Was. AWESOME!" Gilbert wrapped his arm around Alcor's neck, feeling like the happiest fool on earth maybe because he was. He calms down for a second to look at the people in the room. There was a small group in the center-ish(?) and a few others just scattered around. "Hey Alcor, how many people do you think were taken for this game?" Gilbert asked, suddenly frightened.

San (Android Assailant)
Soulmate: Chrom | Mood: Sorrowful | Tags: Chrom

San bites her lip when she saw Chrom trying to fight the pain. Maybe she shouldn't have been so rough on him after he caught her. San sees Chrom examining the boss, focusing on its head. This idiot was a genius after all! "If you need a way up there, I can help with that." she says, hoping that the other won't be too surprised when she did. He might feel embarrassed though. A man versus a seemingly normal woman in strength; normally, the former would succeed but in this case, it would be the other way around.

Ko Aerak
Soulmate: Dell Conagher | Mood: Confused | Tags: Dell

The boy gasped. This was Dell?! His new soulmate was an angel. Aerak slapped himself, then looked at the other again. Sure enough, there was wings sprouting from Dell's back. "Yes...I'm Aerak. Ko's my last name." he spoke quietly, as though this was a fragile illusion. Aerak looked at the other for awhile before focusing on his bow. "Are you Dell Conagher?"

Ryouta Murakami
Soulmate: Jacqueline Vixan | Mood: Scared | Jacqueline

Ryouta grew red. She willingly held his hand! He was freaking out by now. They proceeded down the staircase. Darkness engulfed the two, but Ryouta was reassured by the warmth of Jackie's hand. Later, it was colder. Ryouta couldn't feel Jackie's hand. Wait. There was nothing in his hand.
"Jackie? JACKIE?!" the male yells. There was no reply. He reached his hand out. A wall was separating the two. A light fills the room. A strange mascot character with a wide grin appeared. "Hello! I'm Marble! Welcome to the first game!"
Ryouta looked at the thing(?) suspiciously. "Who the hell are you and what did you do with Jackie?" he grumbled. The thing(?) shakes its head. "I said, I'm Marble. Your friend is safe. She's on the other side of the wall" Ryouta let out a breath of relief. "However, she won't be if you fail the game. Vise versa on her side" The boy's relief turned into horror.
"You need to steal this crown on my head Marble pointed at the three pointed crown. Before the timer runs out" "And if I don't?" "There will be a punishment for your friend"
[FYI, the same message is playing for Jackie]

Kana Tachibana
Soulmate: Mercury Black | Mood: Guilty | Mercury

The girl raised an eyebrow. No concern at all? What type of world did this man come from? "Well, you're going to live a long life, find a nice girl, have a bunch of kids, blah blah blah..." Kana rolled her eyes. Mercury's future wasn't that long. It never will be, even if he tried to avoid everything that could possibly kill him. "But considering your reaction, you want to hear a real prediction. You're going to die without ever seeing the outside of this terrible place." the girl looked straight into the man's eyes. It was a terrible power, foresight. It could be for the better or the worst. "I tried to see if I could change it, but your death only got worse every time." Kana turned around, walking away. She couldn't bear to tell Mercury to follow her. Heck, it might've been better if he just stood there for the remainder of his life. It would be a painless end if he simply gave up.

Yuuri Katsuki
Soulmate: Viktor Nikiforov | Mood: Calming down/Wary | Viktor

Yuuri took a deep breath. He reminded himself that being calm helped clear his mind. "Viktor? What are you looking at?" Yuuri asks, seeing the other looking at a note. He also sees two bags on the ground near the bed, one with a katana handle poking out of it. It had the same color as Viktor's blade...Yuuri was now confused. What type of kidnapper would let them have this much easy access to weapons? It was simply impossible how simple it seemed to escape.

Bishamon/Vaisravana (Viina)
Soulmate: Rogue Cheney | Mood: Agitated | Tags: Rogue

(Just gonna refer her as Viina because I'm too lazy to type out her entire name 7 times :3)
Viina groans, turning around in her bed. Problem was, the bed wasn't occupied by a certain fluffy lion. The woman opened her eyes slowly. This wasn't her room and she wasn't able to feel any of her shinki around her. Viina saw a card, snatching it up immediately. She would've ripped it up if it weren't for the name on it, someone named Rogue. It didn't seem real, most likely something that damn Yato made up. That idiot was probably recording all of this for blackmail if Kazuma didn't buy the footage for his collection first. Viina walked out of her room after examining it a few times over. There were no weapons she could use. Does that mean she's weaker than Yato if he had Yukine? Viina shivered, hoping to get to her family of shinki as soon as possible. The more things she had against enemies, the better. A few minutes after leaving the room, Viina felt something creeping behind her. "Who's there?!" the woman shouts, turning around briskly.
~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .-Tired-. » Tue May 30, 2017 12:15 pm

Hiyori Iki
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(age) sixteen // (soulmate/crush) yato // (tagged) yato,yukine, mirajane, jae
    Hiyori stared at the God for a moment. Searching for any signs, any clues that lead to him possibly lying to her. She felt as if he hid so many things from her, either because they were really secretive about something or he did so to prevent something. But what? Sighing after she couldn't find anything she finally spoke again. "Alright, then c'mon! We're going to be left behind!" She told him, walking closer and grabbing the edge of his jacket before dragging him, hearing the sounds of his shoes against the floor, as she started their way back towards the group. Glancing back at Yato, she could tell something was bothering him. So why wouldn't he tell her? Hadn't he even said he trusted her?

Keikaina Ai
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(age) eighteen // (soulmate) hikaru // (tagged) hikaru
    Profusely blushing when Hikaru kissed him in his dazed state he covered his mouth and cheeks with a hand to try to prevent the boy from seeing his blush. Taking a deep breath as Hikaru spoke he gave him a small smile as his blush calmed down a little. "Your welcome.. it won't be the last time either will it?" He flinched a little when the monster clawed at the doorway, holding onto Hikaru's hand firmly. "We're on the second floor.. but we have a small— okay big problem.. the room is a monster we have to fight. And I doubt you can fight right now... I could but it'd be too risky right now..." He said, looking at the boy before moving a stray piece of hair from his face, somewhat using his own body as a shield if the monster got through.

Atsushi Nakajima
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(age) twenty // (soulmate) dazai // (tagged) dazai/others
    Nodding slightly he looked around their surroundings. He jogged up ahead of his "soulmate" before he stumbled on a lifted tile but caught himself. Looking back down on the lifted tile, he stared at it for a second before he started to walk slowly again so Dazai caught up and he wasn't all alone again. He hated behind alone. Looking back at Dazai he tilted his head to the side slightly. He was really serious ever since they came here. He wasn't usually like that, and it kinda scared him honestly.

Soul Eater Evans
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(age) seventeen // (soulmate) luka // (tagged) luka
    He looked over at the woman before he nodded slightly with a nonchalant shrug. "Doesn't matter to me. But I suggest I head in first though. I am the fighter from what I can tell..." He spoke, looking at her for a little bit before he gripped onto the handle of the door and opened it. Holding the door open as he walked in for her to follow he watched their new surroundings. (What should their room be??)

Kazuma
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(age) early twenties // (soulmate) titan // (tagged) titan
    Yelshi had suddenly disappeared from his sight, unknowing where his supposed soul mate had gone he sighed before. He had a weird feeling in his chest and decided to brush it off. Jogging down the hallways, he suddenly fell down after having to abruptly stop before he nearly crashed into someone else. Looking at them he stood wary but was quite curious about their appearances. "Sorry for my intrusion, I didn't mean to nearly run into you" He said somewhat formally.
.-Tired-.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 30, 2017 4:57 pm

Prince Takumi
Male || 20 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Lavender Pairing || Fire Emblem Fates || Tagged: Open

Huffing softly as he finally came to the end of the stairs. Whatever voices he had previously heard were no longer audible and it seemed that he had been abandoned by Prince too. Go figure. He should have never been trusting anyone to begin with. It always seemed to come and bite him in the ass anyways. Coming to a stop, he looked down at his soaked pants and shook his head. The last floor just had to leave him half wet now didn't it? At least he hadn't drowned. That was the only relief he could have for now. Beginning to squeeze the water from the furs around his waist, he knew it was no use and gave up rather quickly. It would all have to dry naturally. For now he needed to figure out what he was going to do on his own. He always had the option of finding others, but ever since they had left floor one he hadn't seen anyone else. Why would this floor be any different? Making his way across the room, he noticed it was a rather comfortable setting. It almost appeared as a lounge of sorts. That was odd. It seemed unlike what he had previously seen with the exception of the first floor. "Hello?" he finally uttered out, wondering if he would get some kind of response.

Princess Peach
Female || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Bronze Pairing || Super Mario || Tagged: Ganondorf

Looking over her shoulder as he appeared behind her, the princess sighed. It was obvious to her what was going on and it only made her confident that there was some kind of escape hidden from them in the wall. "It's an endless hall. It simply just connects back to itself," she said, stating the obvious at this point. Looking back to the wall, she continue to tap along it with her parasol. Eventually she would have to find something. Once she made it around once while tapping on one of the walls, she moved to the other. It would have to be hidden there if it was present. It didn't take long for the hollow sound to finally come through. "Here! I think I found our way out of here."

Chrom
Male || 22 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Charcoal Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: San

Looking over his shoulder at her, he was confused by her words. How would she be able to get him up to the head?Never had he met anyone that could launch a bulky man like himself that high up. Not even the men in his army would be able to accomplish such a task. "I don't know anybody that can launch a man that high up, but if you truly can then I have no reason not to accept. It is the only place I'll be able to stab it," he told her. He had no objections to her suggestion as long as she could truly fulfill what she planned to do.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed May 31, 2017 1:53 am

═══════════════════════
"As I'll ever be.." he grumbled while tying his shirt around his waist, and letting his longer hair come up around his shoulders instead of up in the ponytail
Before closing his eyes and jumping in, keeping them closed for good measure, and once at the bottom feeling around for any sort of hatch that could be nearby
Though having a bit of trouble while his eyes were shut

═════════════════════
He growled and shook his head while seemingly getting fed up with the trick
"I can see that.." he sighed, reminding himself to check the walls after finding out it was an endless hall instead of going around in circles over and over again
"What did you find?" he asked while coming over to see what she had found
Any sort of door? Hopefully it led down.. so that they had an easier time escaping

═════════════════════
Was she not believing his own words? He abided by the Hippocratic Oath.. sometimes
"Already in pain..?" he asked, scanning her as if she had a wound of some sort hidden from him
"Vaht do you mean?"

═════════════════════
He sighed and looked down, thinking for a moment
There wasn't any burning sensations now.. so he was safe
"Alright.. zank you.." he said while smiling again
"You.. have been very good to me, Qrow.."
Walking along with him by his side

═════════════════════
He blinked and smiled softly while shrugging
"Sorry.. Ah'll call ye Aerak from now on.." he answered
The male seemed to stare, and he huffed while trying to find something to take his attention away
"Ah bloody sure hope so.." he chuckled with a grin, "If not then ah don't know who I'd be."
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Wed May 31, 2017 3:56 am

Mercury Black | 20 | Male | Heterosexual | RWBY | Silver Pairing | Tags: Kana
Letting her speak, he found no reason to believe that she was lying about his fate. Well, he did. He usually didn't trust anything a stranger told him, but something told him that Kana was telling the truth. Nodding his head slightly, he slowly began to follow her. "I suspected as much. Typical, to think that I'd die here, of all places? Ptff... I guess karma really came back to bite me in the butt this time. Tell me, you think I'll survive this room?" Mercury was really hoping she'd say yes, as to die on the first floor of this castle seemed almost pathetic to him. If he was going to die, he didn't want it to happen just by a stupid trap that he couldn't even defend against. He'd always wanted to die fighting an enemy as he watched the world crumble,
his leader's work succeeded, but it was starting to look doubtful.

Hanzō Urushihara / Lucifer | 19 | Male | Bisexual | The Devil Is a Part-Timer! | Orchid Pairing | Tags: Caitlyn
Hearing her words, he smirked. "Oh yeah, it was interesting. Sadly this isn't the world I was in, before I got stuck in this place. I haven't been in Ente Isla in about a year, I got trapped in this other world before I came here." Urushihara explained. "Now that place was boring. No magic, no demons... no nothing. Just a world full of stupid humans going about with their boring lives." Earth was so dull, why did he even decide to go there in the first place? True, the delusion of getting back into heaven had been in his head at the time, but looking back at it, he should have just stayed in Ente Isla. "Though..." He remembered. "They sure made some things called video games that are super fun to pass the time with."

Alcor | 20 | Male | Aromatic | Gravity Falls (AU) | Pear Pairing | Tag: Gilbert
He chuckled to himself, savouring the moment as long as he could. It was... nice, to finally meet someone like this. After so many years, he'd doubted he'd ever meet one again. And what's more? He was immortal, just like himself. There was no stress of getting attached to someone who would just die in fifty years or so. With him, maybe eternity wouldn't be so lonely. Glancing down to Gilbert, he thought, combing the vast see of knowledge for the answer. Alcor was silent for a minute or so, before he clicked the fingers of the one hand he still had in triumph. "Ah ha, I have it. I'd say there are at least fifty pairs that are already here, with more to come in the future. And... Oh. A few of them seem to lost the game. What a shame." He frowned slightly as he digested the knowledge, before shrugging it off and sitting down on the couch that his friend had been sleeping on.

Qrow Branwen | 38 | Male | Pansexual | RWBY | Cyan Pairing | Tags: Edward
Feeling agitated as his friend began to walk beside him, he started wishing he was incredibly drunk so he wouldn't have to cope with his mixed feelings anymore. That room was meant to give them a break, so why the hell hadn't it had some good stuff for him? However was doing this had to know that being drunk was one of his defining traits, so couldn't they just let him keep it up? "Tell me something, will you? What do you... What do you think of me, as a person? Sounds like I stupid thing to ask, I know... But... I want to hear it."

Feral Heiss | 28 | Male | Heterosexual | Strays Comic | Aquamarine Pairing | Tags: Vivi, Hige
(I may have an idea for the next floor, though I'm not sure about it. Do you or Ploegy have any ideas?)

Lena Oxton | 26 | Female | Bisexual | Overwatch | Oynx Pairing | Tags: Gareki
"Well, I wouldn't exactly call myself okay... But this'll have to do, I'm afraid." She chuckled, wandering around the room as she began to adjust the strange reality of beginning intangible ninety percent of the time now. Though to her she seemed to be walking normally, it anybody else it would have looked like she was flickering out of existence and appearing at a different part of the room. "Hehe, sorry that you had to get stuck with a weird partner like me. Look's like I'll be pretty useless in a fight right now." Right now she could probably still use her pistols, though the shots would be just as intangible as her.

Madelyn Adelaide | 13 | Female | Heterosexual | TwoKinds | Blush Pairing| Tags: Captain
She squeaked slightly in fear for the safety of her soulmate as she watched the fireball collide with him, release filling her when she saw that Captain was fine. Though, the fact that his arm seemed to have fallen off did make her almost faint for a moment. All Maddie could do was watch and hope that things would turn out alright.

The dragon stood still, unafraid and watching as the stars fall around her, none managing to hit her, though one came close, feeling the small amount of air between her scales and the star. Her troops on the other hand, weren't so steadfast and cried out at the attack, all of them attempting to dodge out of the way of attacks that were already not trying to hit them. Meaning that ironically, a few of them got hit because they were trying to dodge. As the dragon stayed silent, eye's narrowed, the troops charged at Captain out of instinct, their swords unsheathed and ready to cut him up.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 31, 2017 12:45 pm

Caitlyn
Female || 20 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Orchid Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Urushihara

Video games. Now that was something she knew of. Back home they had such things too, though their games and systems were probably very different from each other. "Video games, huh? I know of those as well, though I'm sure my world's video games are different than the ones of your world, but that is something in common," she said with a slight shrug of her shoulders. She did play some of the games, but most of the time she was focused on exploring and training her Pokemon to assure that they were prepped for any battles she might be faced with. Tucking her hands into her pockets, she allowed her focus to drift back to the area around them. "I'm guessing this place wasn't always in flames now was it? You said you set the fires?"

Princess Peach
Female || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Bronze Pairing || Super Mario || Tagged: Ganondorf

She wasn't sure exactly what she had found, but it appeared to be the other hollow sounding area in the wall. Flipping her parasol around, she knew she wasn't going to be strong enough to break the wall with her own hands, but maybe she could use the handle of it to break through. Smashing it against the wall, she huffed softly when she didn't even make a dent. She would just have to try harder. Once again, she rammed the handle against the wall, this time break through cleanly. It was hard to tell what was on the other side, but it was certain that there wasn't anything directly in their way like there should be. "Do you think you could help me out here? I think I found the way out of this hall," she told him.

Captain Ness
Male || 15 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Blush Pairing || NTNE Mother AU || Tagged: Madelyn

Go figure the idiots tried to avoid his attack and ended up getting hit. He knew his starstorm didn't feel great at all to get hit by. He had taken such an attack from other psi users and it was a hard one to shake off if it hadn't been fatal. A shooting star wasn't necessarily something everyone could survive getting hit by. As the soldiers began to come at him, he let a soft sigh escape his lips. He had tried being reasonable for once and it didn't work. Now he'd have to stop playing the nice guy card and let it all out. He was hesitant to kill though. It was strange, but he didn't want to upset Madelyn even more. He'd just have to get crafty with his psi. It'd be just like his hero days, except he was a psychopath now. It made it easier to avoid killing since his arm was across the room though.

Watching the soldiers close in on him, Captain let a soft sigh escape his lips before he lifted his hand in front of his mouth. "You all need to chill out," he remarked. Blowing across his hand, he watched the ice fly from his hand and toward the oncoming enemies, freezing them in place. Chuckling softly at the pun he had made, he looked back toward Princess Reni. He would just have to give her a little surprise now. Disappearing from his place, the teen reappeared on her head and lazily took a seat. "You know this is a battle you cannot win. Your numbers may be superior, but I've taken down troops bigger than this all by myself. You're lucky I'm being tame right now. I could easily kill you and the rest of your friends, but you see my partner over there would be upset and I have to show some kind of compassion for her feelings."

Rolling himself off her head, he caught himself in midair and levitated in front of her face with his devious smile on his lips. He knew the other wasn't scared of him nor was he scared of her. "So are you going to insist on trying to kill Madelyn because if you are, then you ought to just say goodbye to your life now. I will fight to the death."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:55 am

═══════════════════════
"As I'll ever be.." he grumbled while tying his shirt around his waist, and letting his longer hair come up around his shoulders instead of up in the ponytail
Before closing his eyes and jumping in, keeping them closed for good measure, and once at the bottom feeling around for any sort of hatch that could be nearby
Though having a bit of trouble while his eyes were shut

═════════════════════
He nodded and balled his fist up before aiming, and punching straight through the wall
It wasn't as clean as her hits, but he managed to at least get through
"At least there's a way out.." he grumbled while tilting his head and pulling his hand back
Sure, he had made his knuckles bleed a little.. but it wasn't a big deal
He was only trying to help..
"Can you see anything through there?"
and tried to help break down the wall preventing them from getting through the best he could

═════════════════════
"Vaht do you mean?"

═════════════════════
He shrugged and allowed a moment to pass between them in order for him to think
"Vaht do I zink of you..?" he asked while huffing softly
"Vell.. I zink you are courageous.. brave at zaht.."
And went silent while watching the male
"It sounds stupid.. agreed.. but its ze only vay I know to share mein feelings.."
And offered a soft smile while shrugging

═════════════════════
He blinked and smiled softly while shrugging
"Sorry.. Ah'll call ye Aerak from now on.." he answered
The male seemed to stare, and he huffed while trying to find something to take his attention away
"Ah bloody sure hope so.." he chuckled with a grin, "If not then ah don't know who I'd be."
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:27 am

Jyugo || Male || White Pairing (-----) || Nanbaka || Tags: None
Continuing into the room, the male proceeded cautiously, his gaze flickering from wall to wall for anything that would cause an unwanted reaction from something in the room. Eventually when he finished scouring the world, the male looked for an exit. There hadn't been any obvious door but there was a combination lock at the end of the year. Was this really going to be this easy? Rolling his eyes, he raised a hand to the pad and started entering numbers into it from a few things he had taken into account while looking around the room. The number of marble pillars, the number of boulders in one corner of the room, the number of lights around the room, etc.. Hearing a satisfying "ding" as the wall slid to one side, the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard filling the room. Shivering at the sound, Jyugo passed through the "door" as soon as the space between it and the other wall was large enough and proceeded to the next room. (idk, I should find someone he can run into, Jyugo's getting lonely XD)

Erza Scarlet || Female || Crimson Pairing (Jellal) || Fairy Tail || Tags: Jellal, Ganta, Kid
(good idea X3)

Karma Akabane || Male || Carmine Pairing (Mirai) || Assassination Classroom || Tags: Mirai
(meow :3 I get to be lazy on responses O.o omg XD)

Death the Kid || Male || Ruby Pairing (Ganta) || Soul Eater || Tags: Ganta, Jellal, Erza
(meh :3)

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (Corrin) || Code Geass || Tags: Corrin, Kari, Kousei
(mep)

Asada Shino (Sinon) || Female || Sky Blue Pairing (Chuuya) || SAO/SAO2 || Tags: Chuuya
Walking to where the paper had landed, the girl bent down and swiped it off the ground but the second she touched it, it turned into green and blue sparkles. It reminded her of the in-game concept and she thought about it in her mind and the paper appeared in her hand again. So it was similar except she couldn't bring up a menu screen, it was just in her head. Looking down at the other paper the male had thrown, she walked back to where she originally to get the other note. Picking it up, she unfolded it to read it, turning to the back side to read the name. Seeing her own name written in ink, she nodded her head and approached him again and held out the sheet of paper for him to take again. "Well, my partner disappeared as well so I'm not sure what to say except I guess we have to work together now." She said calmly, seeming to have adjusted to the idea quite easily. This guy was starting to remind her of Kirito though at the same time, he was much more rude than Kirito. Ahh. Why did her last partner have to leave? He might've been creepy, but at least he was polite.

Megami Saikou || Female || Ivory Pairing (Yaiba) || Yandere Simulator || Tags: Yaiba
(ooh, another blank space x3)

Kousei Arima || Male || Pink Pairing (Kari) || Your Lie in April || Tags: Kari, Corrin, C.C.
(nya~)

Otabek Altin || Male || Khaki Pairing? (Yurio) || Yuri!!! on Ice || Tags: Yuri Plisetsky
The male dropped his hand from Yuri's mouth before nodding and approached the door as well, reaching out to turn the handle. It opened surprisingly easy and he walked out of the room to look around, glancing back to make sure Yuri was following. "Alright. From the instructions, I guess we should try to find a way down or out of here." He suggested, starting down the hallway to the left in hopes of finding something. (go to discussion to talk about next room?) (sorry it's short, didn't want to continue too far forward)

Rogue Cheney || Male || Chestnut Pairing (Bishamon) || Fairy Tail || Tags: Vaisravana
Seeing someone in the distance just exiting one of the many rooms to the side of the hall, Rogue takes his shadow form so he could continue walking unnoticed but forgot about his uncontrollable aura and nearly jumped back in surprise as a voice reverberated down the hall. Reappearing out of annoyance as he wasn't able to control his aura he knew it would be useless to try and hide his physical form. "Please try to keep your voice down. I don't think yelling is necessary right now." The male said, rubbing a temple with one hand, his visible red eye glaring towards the female in front of him. It wasn't exactly one for loud noises, they reminded him too much of a certain pink-haired dragon slayer who he had worked with a few times but still, he would be lying if he said listening to him talk wasn't tiring.
(Welp, that's why I chose a character with a 5 letter name x3)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me