Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP ★

Postby lilymei. » Fri May 26, 2017 4:18 pm

Jyugo || Male || White Pairing (-----) || Nanbaka || Tags: None
Continuing into the room, the male proceeded cautiously, his gaze flickering from wall to wall for anything that would cause an unwanted reaction from something in the room. Eventually when he finished scouring the world, the male looked for an exit. There hadn't been any obvious door but there was a combination lock at the end of the year. Was this really going to be this easy? Rolling his eyes, he raised a hand to the pad and started entering numbers into it from a few things he had taken into account while looking around the room. The number of marble pillars, the number of boulders in one corner of the room, the number of lights around the room, etc.. Hearing a satisfying "ding" as the wall slid to one side, the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard filling the room. Shivering at the sound, Jyugo passed through the "door" as soon as the space between it and the other wall was large enough and proceeded to the next room.

Erza Scarlet || Female || Crimson Pairing (Jellal) || Fairy Tail || Tags: Jellal, Ganta, Kid
As Jellal spoke up, she nodded her head and started around Kid and Ganta towards the door before pausing a few meters away from it. Feeling a sudden presence ahead of her, she glared at the door. It felt strangely familiar though she didn't exactly recognize where it could be from. Then again, when you work with Natsu and his friends, it was hard not to run into a multitude of different magical auras. Shaking her head, she continued forwards, a sword forming in her hand, mostly an instinct, but she just wanted to be prepared for what was to come. Waiting for the others to come to the door as well, she put a hand on the door and pushed it inwards to open it and walked in, holding the door open for the rest if they were coming. "Alright. So, if this floor requires fighting, Ganta and Kid, you two work together and Jellal and I will do the same, for now. We don't know each other's abilities well enough so it'll be better to stick to this until we find time to find a way to make our abilities work together." She explained (well 'commanded').

Karma Akabane || Male || Carmine Pairing (Mirai) || Assassination Classroom || Tags: Mirai
At the girl's compliment, he smirked. "Aww. Thanks~." He said before trying to pry open the trapdoor again by kicking it before the girl jumped in front to shield him and he stood again, grabbing his knife from the ground again. "Ah. It's fine. Invisible targets are a piece of cake. I mean my teacher basically was one for the entire year but we still managed to kill him so I'll be fine." He said, closing his eyes to take in the direction he could feel a breeze coming from before throwing a handful of knives spread out vertically in front of him before watching them make contact with something and returned to opening the trapdoor. Getting the rust off the edges with the side of his blade, he grasped the handle of the door firmly and pulled it open, a sickening sound resonating in the room. He flinched slightly but other than that didn't show any distaste for the sound and began climbing down. "Mirai! Hurry up or I'm going to leave you behind!" He teased, waving with one hand towards the girl before jumping to the bottom of the ladder. (ah. new room ideas X3 let me sleep on it :L)

Death the Kid || Male || Ruby Pairing (Ganta) || Soul Eater || Tags: Ganta, Jellal, Erza
At the question from Jellal, the shinigami replied with a curt nod. "Yes. Let's do that." He said before turning to finally spot the door that he hadn't exactly seen earlier or realized its existence at all. Watching as Erza took the lead, Kid was next to follow, wanting to be up front in case something of great interest would occur. Not being able to sense the magic presence that had caused Erza to stop, he just stared for a moment, opening his mouth to speak but before a word could come out, she began walking again and he followed suit. Nodding his head towards the girl as she opened the door, he flipped the two pistols into his hands in case they would be needed, holding his weapons with his pinky fingers on the triggers. (meh, we need to find out what this floor is X3)

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (Corrin) || Code Geass || Tags: Corrin, Kari, Kousei
At the male's response to her example of her powers, she raised one of her guns towards her chest, one finger on the trigger. "I could show you if you'd really like." She said, not showing any change in emotion but lowered the gun after a moment as if saying it was a joke. Looking towards Kari who was being fairly quiet, she gave an attempt at being "sociable". "So, Kari was it? Who is this creature that seems to follow you around?" The immortal witch questioned, trying to show a sign of curiosity though it was probably obvious that she was just attempting to start conversation. Having been nothing but a sidekick of Lelouch's, she never had to talk much except for giving out exact commands to the other members which were truly words of Lelouch's and not her own. So coming up with a way to talk with others was quite a task for her.

Asada Shino (Sinon) || Female || Sky Blue Pairing (Chuuya) || SAO/SAO2 || Tags: Chuuya
At the man's response, the girl tilted her head slightly to the side. So, they just happened to be in the same situation, coincidence? She thought not but decided not to speak of it as it may have some use in the future. She was starting to get bothered by this man's rude attitude, but then again it wasn't as though she was acting any differently. "Well, I don't know why you would need to know, but here." She said, unfolding the paper and held it out for him to see. The hand at her side tingled with a familiar magic presence as though her instincts were to shoot this guy through the head and run to avoid having to deal with anything else, but she had to remember, this wasn't in game, was it? To be honest, she couldn't be any more confused with what was going on. From thinking this was just some prank by Kirito to "deluding" herself into believing this was real, it couldn't be any more difficult. "Now that I've shown you mine, how about you be a gentleman and do the same?" She asked, a hint of sarcasm lining each of her words.

Megami Saikou || Female || Ivory Pairing (Yaiba) || Yandere Simulator || Tags: Yaiba
Megami shook her head at his statement. "It really doesn't bother me at all. It's quite helpful if you want me to be honest." She said with a slight nod before flinching at his next statement. She knew it would've come sometime soon and sighed before deciding what she could reveal. "My name is Megami. I'm a high school student and student council president." She said, placing a hand on her hip so that he armband could show more clearly in the light. As Yaiba started to walk off, the girl began after him, staying a few meters away from him but still close enough so she wouldn't get separated from him. When he finally stopped, the girl let out a sigh and looked up towards him again. "What? Did you need to take every wrong turn in the maze? Would it have hurt you so much to just follow one path till it stopped. Process of elimination?" She asked, running a hand through her light blue hair before realizing what she had said probably sounded a bit mean. "Sorry, but I guess a thank you is in order for getting us out of there. So thank you." She replied calmly, finally seeming to have caught her breath after having to run after the fox because of her shorter strides.

Kousei Arima || Male || Pink Pairing (Kari) || Your Lie in April || Tags: Kari, Corrin, C.C.
Kousei nodded his head at the prince's response. "Thank you. I will do my best to help as well, but I'm pretty sure out of everyone in this group, I'll be the most useless. Unless we need a pianist for some odd reason." He said with a nervous smile, his hand moving to the back of head before dropping at his side again. "Kari actually has been extremely helpful so I think she'll actually be able to stand up for herself pretty well." He explained while looked towards the girl with a small smile. "So, should we move on then? Time's a wasting!" He said, clapping his hands together before looking towards Corrin, his gaze shifting between the three others with him for an answer of sorts to his suggestion.

Otabek Altin || Male || Khaki Pairing? (Yurio) || Yuri!!! on Ice || Tags: Yuri Plisetsky
The male dropped his hand from Yuri's mouth before nodding and approached the door as well, reaching out to turn the handle. It opened surprisingly easy and he walked out of the room to look around, glancing back to make sure Yuri was following. "Alright. From the instructions, I guess we should try to find a way down or out of here." He suggested, starting down the hallway to the left in hopes of finding something. (go to discussion to talk about next room?) (sorry it's short, didn't want to continue too far forward)

Rogue Cheney || Male || Chestnut Pairing (Bishamon) || Fairy Tail || Tags: None
Blinking in the bright light of the room, the shadow dragon slayer looked around, his hands feeling around for Frosch who normally slept next to him. Finding nothing after a few moments, he sat up and realized he wasn't in his room at Sabertooth. Staying as calm as ever, he reached over to the note on his bedside table and opened it quickly, reading the message written on it before flipping it over to see a very confusing name on the back. Standing, the male folded the letter back and put it into his pocket before exiting the room to get out of here as soon as possible. All the thoughts on his mind were either directed towards Frosch or towards what was going on, but mostly Frosch. He hoped his companion was doing alright, he hoped that it had went to Sting as Rogue knew no matter how reckless Sting was, he would at least take care of Frosch if Rogue went missing. Retying up his messy black hair, he started down one hall to see if he would find something or someone that could help him get out of here. Of course he could try blasting the wall into pieces or shadow morph through the wall but he wasn't sure how high up this place was or if there even was a bottom to it and wasn't about to risk anything by causing a scene. Forcing himself to take deep breaths, shadows began to radiate off the male's form as he briskly made his way down the hall.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Ploegy » Fri May 26, 2017 8:32 pm

(I'll post with Ness, Lissa and Callie in my next post. It's late so I'm just getting these up)

Corrin
Male || 22 || Pansexual || Crush: Definitely || Lime Pairing || Fire Emblem Fates || Tagged: C.C, Kousei & Kari

As she lifted the gun to her chest, the dragonkin wrinkled his nose in disgust. Was she really wanting to test his emotional stability in such a manner? He really wasn't appreciative of such a joke. Maybe his humor was too dry, but he didn't see anything like shooting ones self as a joke. Even if she would survive he didn't want to see such a tragic thing happen before his own eyes at all. Deciding not to answer her at all, he cast his gaze back toward Kousei. "Well, I'm glad you two have been able to make it this far and protect yourselves. Don't count yourself out though. You might surprise yourself with what you're truly capable of doing. I know I did when I first picked up a sword and started leading my own army after living an extremely sheltered life," he told the boy as he stopped at the top of the stairs. He hadn't even known he was part dragon back then and now it came to him so naturally.

Ganta
Male || 15 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Ruby Pairing || Deadman Wonderland || Tagged: Kid, Erza & Jellal

Watching Kid and Erza both arm themselves, the boy thought of revealing his own ability as well, but he knew if he did it too soon, he might end up losing too much blood and harming himself. Thus he decided it would have to wait until they were in actual trouble. Besides, it was only one small cut he would need in order to form a single bullet. Until they were in immediate danger he could wait to inflict harm to himself. He figured that would confuse Jellal and Erza, but he didn't really care. If he had to explain it, then he would. Until then, he would just keep quiet about it. It was what he was used to doing back home around the others that weren't deadmen.

Princess Peach
Female || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Bronze Pairing || Super Mario || Tagged: Ganondorf

"There's no need for you to apologize about it. I shouldn't have been asking such a thing and I am sorry for that," she replied. She knew that this whole thing had made it awkward for both of them. Staying silent afterwards really hadn't helped either, but even now that she had apologized again, she still wasn't sure what else to say. She needed to aver the topic to something else. That was for certain. "Anyways, do you see anything up ahead or anything along these walls that might point us in the direction we need to go?"
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sat May 27, 2017 6:12 am

Hanzō Urushihara / Lucifer | 19 | Male | Bisexual | The Devil Is a Part-Timer! | Orchid Pairing | Tags: Caitlyn
"Ogres." He said simply and quietly, staying low to the ground. "Some of the most powerful demons I ever commanded. Not very smart, but one swing and you'd be done for. I'm not even sure your Pokemon would be able to go up against them. Our only chance is to... Oh crap." Urushihara muttered as he noticed the ogre's were coming this way. Maybe they'd smelled them? "Stay hidden, I'll handle this." And then, not waiting for her to respond, he stood up and started walking in the direction of the ogre's, drawing their attention instantly. One roared, charging at him, but before it could reach him and send him flying, he spoke, his words calm and calculated as he spoke to them in Eltean, knowing that they wouldn't understand English. "Talh, ok xo cou xake ho jhkire couk venekal?" (Halt, or do you dare to strike your general?) The monster paused instantly, confusion filling its face as others soon followed it. A smirk slid onto his face as Urushihara saw that he'd caught all their attention. "Ih ij I, Venekal Luyiwek ow Rinv Jahan'j untolc Xepon Akpc, ok xo cou noh keyovnije pe?" (It is I, General Lucifer of King Satan's unholy Demon Army, or do you not recognise me?)

"Cou ij tip? Zuh tip ij xepon, cou ij tupan!" (You is him? But him is demon, you is human!) On of them spoke out, causing the others to become restless once more, but he held out a hand to silence them. "Jo I ap, zuh ftah ow ih? I hare htij wokp onlc ho xkaf hte tupan'j inho a walje jenje ow jeyukihc. Iw cou ake jo ujelejj htah I pujh jtof cou pc finvj sujh jo cou fill wollof pe, hten I'll tage no ytoiye zuh ho enx couk mihiwul edijhenye kivth nof." (So I am, but what of it? I take this form only to draw the human's into a false sense of security. If you are so useless that I must show you my wings just so you will follow me, then I'll have no choice but to end your pitiful existence right now.) His words were cold, harsh, and most of all, true. If he couldn't get through to these idiots, he'd simply strike them down with his power. Though he'd rather not waste his reserves on creatures like this. Luckily it seemed he wouldn't have to, since all of the ogres began to tremble in fear as they bowed him, leaving the boy feeling pretty powerful. "Voox. Nof leage. Hteke ij no neex ho jeakyt anc lonvek, I tage haren um hte hajr pcjelw, anx tage jaf ho ih htah no poke tupanj ake jhill alige teke. Poge on ho hte nedh hofn, I tage no neex ow cou teke." (Good. Now leave. There is no need to search any longer, I have taken up the task myself, and have saw to it that no more humans are still alive here. Move on to the next town, I have no need of you here.) Without a word more, they all began to stumble off as fast as they could, leaving Urushihara alone. ""Ih'j jawe... Sorry, it's safe now. They won't bother us again." He said calmly, trying to readjust himself to speaking english, nostalgia filling him from giving orders after so long.

Qrow Branwen | 38 | Male | Pansexual | RWBY | Cyan Pairing | Tags: Edward
"Your life seems so much easier..." He said with a sigh, before getting up from his seat and sheathing his sword at his back, rolling back his shoulders for a moment. "Let's just get going. There better be an antidote on the next floor or I'm going to teach whoever put us here a lesson." Qrow muttered, before getting started on his walk. However he paused, hesitating setting in his eyes as he glanced back at Edward. "How... How are you doing?" He asked after a long pause.

Madelyn Adelaide | 13 | Female | Heterosexual | TwoKinds | Blush Pairing| Tags: Captain
She rolled her eyes at his words. Wow, he was really going to be the hardest case yet! No matter, she knew she'd get through to him eventually. "Ptff, how do I know that you aren't just saying that so I don't try? You might have given up on being free, but I sure aren't going to let you go home to that horrible place without me once this is all over!" Maddie spoke triumphantly, before skipping ahead of them and running down a hallway when she noticed darkness at the end of it, soon seeing that it led down a staircase. She gave a victory squeal before she ran down it in excitement for what the next challenge would hold.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sat May 27, 2017 9:53 am

Ness
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Yellow Pairing || Earthbound / Mother 2 || Tagged: Open

It all seemed to happen so fast again. Before he knew it he had vanished from the room he had been in once again and returned to the start, this time right outside his door. How many times would he be sent back to the beginning before the Matchmaker decided it was enough? It was starting to get irritating. Huffing softly to himself, he climbed to his feet once again before brushing himself off. At least with each "reset" his energy seemed to stabilize itself and return to full power. Maybe even more than full or maybe he was just itching to get far enough in this place so he'd stop being thrown back to the first floor and continuously have to make his way back to where he had previously been. Picking his bat up from the floor, he flipped it over his shoulder to tuck it back into his backpack. He really hoped this was the last time he'd have to be back here. He just wanted to get back home and relax.

Caitlyn
Female || 20 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Orchid Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Urushihara

Keeping low while her partner approached the orges, she had no clue what he was even saying. She hadn't been aware that he could even speak another language. What truly confused her though was when they all began to bow before him. What the hell was going on? None of it made sense in her mind. As they began to take off, she rose back to her full height along with her Pokemon and she looked toward the boy, confusion painted all over her face. "More importantly, what the hell was that? You didn't tell me any of that before," she said. It was almost shocking how easily he had gotten through to the ugly looking creatures. Sure she hadn't told him a ton about herself either, but it wasn't like she was hiding anything that big and if he asked she would tell him right away. There was no reason to hide anything.

Callie
Female || 19 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Black Pairing || Attack on Titan || Tagged: Akihito

Seeing him catch up to her, the scout continued on her way. Hopefully the next floor wouldn't be just the opposite of what had happened. How ironic would that be? Actually it would be horrible if her titan was somehow triggered in this place. Unless she was truly able to control the size it transformed to, then it would be a danger not to them, but anyone on the floors around them. Making her way down onto the next floor, she came to a stop at the bottom of the stairs. At first the room appeared normal which only made her more uneasy. Beginning to move away from them, everything seemed to change in an instant. No longer was it a room, but instead a field that seemed to go for miles. The sound of hooves caught her attention up ahead she could see the familiar green capes flowing in the wind. There was no way she had gotten home, but everything seemed to so real. Glancing over her shoulder, she needed to confirm that Akihito was still there. "I don't like this place at all," she huffed under her breath.

Captain Ness
Male || 15 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Blush Pairing || NTNE Mother AU || Tagged: Madelyn

Look at her for a moment, he rolled his eyes. Did she really think he was lying about any of it? There was no way Porky would just talk it over or anything like that. If she didn't see eye to eye with him then he would have her hunted just like the rest. It'd probably be in the worse way possible too, which meant he'd send Captain after her. Wouldn't that be a great way to break him even more. First he had him kill Lucas and now he roomed with the poor robot boy. It made him sick and drove him up a wall that the king could be that cruel. "If you really think it's that easy then be my guest, but I promise you he'll try and kill you and he'll probably want me to do it. Who knows if I'll be able to hold myself back either. But I can't leave the rest of them to suffer in that place either," he sighed. He may not have any friends back home, but he still had some he cared for. They deserved better than what they had gotten. The least he could do was free them eventually. "So unless you know how to disable this collar, then it's probably best not even to approach the big guy." Yanking at the metal collar around his neck, he could recall the many times he had tried to free himself from it. He tried melting it, breaking it, burning out the circuits in it and even disassembling it with his claws. None of them had worked and each time he had paid a price for it.

Lissa
Female || 16 || Pansexual || Crush: None || Green Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Adrien & Korra

Letting a soft sigh escape her lips as she finally arrived at another floor, the cleric wasn't sure how much longer she could go on her own, but she hadn't been able to find her partner and every floor she went to she couldn't even find any others. It was a bit disheartening. Catching her breath for a moment, she almost thought she was going crazy when the sound of voices caught her attention. Perking up instantly, she needed to find where they were coming from. Following the sound, she poked her head into the next room to see two others sitting around with some strange creature floating about. Finally, she had found someone. Stepping into the room so they could see her, she waved her hand. "Hey there!" she called out excitedly.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sat May 27, 2017 10:38 am

Hanzō Urushihara / Lucifer | 19 | Male | Bisexual | The Devil Is a Part-Timer! | Orchid Pairing | Tags: Caitlyn
As he walked back to her, he sighed, brushing some hair out of his eyes. However when she asked him about what he'd done, he was slightly confused as to what she was asking him. "That? You mean speaking Eltean or getting the ogres to leave us alone?" Realising that she probably meant the latter, he shrugged. "Well, they were my troops back in the day when I was a demon general. I simply made them realise who I was, and told them to leave. A few threats from their superior always sends them running." Urushihara said with a chuckle as he remembered the fear on their faces. It was amusing how such a small boy such as himself could drive away monsters like that. It showed how dangerous he'd been in his past, and probably still would have been if it weren't for his current form.

Madelyn Adelaide | 13 | Female | Heterosexual | TwoKinds | Blush Pairing| Tags: Captain
"Well then, I'll find a way to disable it! That's a promise." She beamed, glancing at him before even attempting to survey the new room. "And when I make a promise, I never break it, ever. So I'm not going to stop until I make it come true." After she said that, Maddie looked towards the room she had now entered, seeing that it looked a lot like the room before, expect instead of weird pig masked humans, there was a single creature. None other than a large dragon. It was black, with curved golden horns, and piercing brown eyes that watched her cautiously. Seeing it, the girl instantly recognised who it was, and squealed with joy, skipping up to it. "Hey, you're Princess Reni, right? I don't think we've formally met yet... What are you doing here? Come to join the fun with me and Captain here?" At first, she didn't get a reply. Though after the longest of silences the dragon spoke. "Princess Madelyn Adelaide, you're under arrest."

The words really confused Maddie, making her cock her head. "Huh? Why?" The dragon blew smoke from her nostrils as she replied. "Abandoning your post, leaving the Isles without notifying your superiors. Such insubordination cannot be tolerated." However she was quick to protest. "But... But I gave my mom a note! I guess technically she wouldn't have seen it till after I left... But I still notified her! Come on, please? I've done worse and they only let me off with a warning." The young girl explained, still confused as to what was even happening.

"Warnings mean nothing if you do not adjust your behaviour because of them. Basitin's are meant to be loyal soldiers that never disobey orders, and yet countless times you continue to defy you're own nature. Loose cannon's like you cannot be tolerated, and so the Council as decided to sentence you to death." It was like time was moving in slow motion as she noticed the squadron of Basitin soldiers that stood behind the dragon, armed with spears and swords to take her down. Maddie's ears began to droop in both fear, and shock. Not knowing what to do, she simply buried her face in her hands and began to cry. "I... I didn't mean it. I was just helping my friends..." She sobbed as she slid onto her knees.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat May 27, 2017 10:50 am

Brendan
Male||18||Heterosexual||Crush; ♥||Pokemon oras||Tags; May

Brendan hated that he was being being this way, he needed to be more Open to May, but he was more worried about her then his self. The boy sighed and started to think to his self some. "Do you see anything around? I don't think anything is actually on this floor." Brendan nearly fell over a box full of stuff and smiled abit abit." This looks like a storage room kinda, maybe we don't have to fight or do anything. " he started to look through a box and found the plushies of the three hoenn starters." Hey look! Wait...these seems familiar. .."he stared at the plushies, deep in thought now

Kari
14|Female| Heterosexual|Digimon Adventure Tri| Crush:|Tags:Kousei, C.C, Corrin

"Yes, I'm Kari. This is my partner digimon Gatomon." The cat like digimon only waved at C.C." We are more the capable of taking care of our selves, so don't worry to much about us. I brought some good for gatomon just in case." The girl smiled. Gatomon sighed and glared at the door. She wondered what behind It. Whatever it wss, she was ready to protect Kari if needed

Shiemi
Female||Heterosexual ||15||Peach|| blue Exorcist||Crush; ♡||Tags; Lucas, Rin,Terra,Claus

Sheimi felt like screaming when Rin said he could kiss her , her face only free brighter. She looked at Rin through her fingers and gasped when he had another nose bleed." Oh no Rin! Your going to pass out if you keep bleeding like that. ..maybe I have a spare napkin. ." Sheimi checked the pocket of her shirt, pulling out a thick napkin and helped with his nose." S-sorry that I couldn't tell you back at home. I was to scared..a-and..I didn't think you would like me back." Her face stayed bright red and rubbed his nose carefully. " did you bump your nose on something during that fight? I wish I had some more napkins..maybe the next floor will have something to help you and the others."

Princess Vivi
Female||20+||aquamarine? ||Heterosexual||One piece ||Crush;None. .yet||Tags; Feral

Carue watched as Feral walked over to him with the strange leaf in his hand. The duck hesitated for a moment before eating it and made a face . He manged to swallow it and shivered abit. At first ..he really didn't feel anything different, maybe it needed to kick in first. Carue extended his wing and quacked, thanking him for the medicine. "Thank you for that..now we might not have to lose time finding medicine. I think we are ready to continue.?" Vivi asked

Zelda
Female||117 [17]||Brown||Loz;Botw||Heterosexual||Crush; ♡||Tags: Link

Zelda stood to get feet and stretched out her arms. " You know link, you don't have to everything in your own~ but I won't stop you." she said and looked at the door,biting her lip some. Zelda couldn't help but to feel nervous just abit,nothing to big has happened besides the Yiga clan attack. She wondered how they even mange to get to this place? who knows..this place was really odd and the princess wanted to know abit more about this place." If you need help, just let me know. I'll do my best to help you out."Maybe there will be a time where Zelda would have to save Link for once.
[ imma just report this XD]

Yaiba
Male||18-19||ivory||Show by rock||Demisexual||Crush;||Tags;Megami

" Megami huh? Nice name you have. Very similar to cyan. .well, she's a human and she goes to school like you do I do believe. " he rubbed the back of his head and smiled faintly. " I guess I was just ready to get out this maze. I lead my self to a dead end a few times, but i was looking for that younger boy that was with me. Oh well..anyway, it was no problem. I suppose we should move on now. "

Sora
Female||17||Dandelion||Digimon Adventures:Tri||Heterosexual ||Crush;||Tags; Gold

" Well, after some years things in our world started to shake up. Those group of tamers T.k and Kari traveled with vanished, digimon started to get infected with a virus, digimon crossed our world, and a old friend of ours is all evil. We where In the digital to see out partners after the reboot and now, we have a much bigger problem on our hands. " Sora sighed and laid her head on her hand. "It's just one big ol mess...but more worst this time."

Dakota
Male||19|| fuchsia||AOT OC|| Demisexual|| Crush: None||Tags: open

Dakota sighed, pushing his glasses on his his face. He had not idea what was going on here..but this wasn't his normal room. There was no windows and the halls looked very different. The boy thought it was Callie pulling a prank on him, which he deserved, then started to realized that it wasn't the case. The biggest questions on his mind was..where the hell was he? who is this matchmaker guy, what was the deal with the soulmate thing? and how could he get out this strange place. The answers will soon be revealed to him maybe. Dakota inhaled a deep breath before peeking out the door and slowly walked into the halls."H-hello..am i the only here or..." his glasses begin to fog up as he moved down the hall. His heart was also beating against his chest like a drum

Titan
Male|| 18-19||Grape||Show By Rock||Pansexual||Crush:None||Tags:

[pending]

Mirai
Female||16||Carmine || Beyond the boundary||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags: Karma

(Pending )

Yukio
Male||15||Blue Exorcist||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags: palutena

Yukio watched her and was kinda confused. He had a feeling she wasn't a normal human. " Yes, that's him..thank goodness he's alright. Sheimi is with him to, so that's good as well." He wasn't sure who the other's where, but he would find out soon. The biggest question on his mind was...why was Rin bleeding from his nose? Did he get in a fight again? Of course he would..why wouldn't he? Him and Bon had always seem to bump heads, Rin was abit hot headed, so maybe he fought one of these people. " if you don't mind me asking..what kind of power is this? Some kind of spell? Magic maybe?'

Cream
Female||13||Yellow||Sonik the hedgehog ||Asexual -heterosexual ||Crush; none||Tags;-

Cream was up for at least five mintues, but she was to spooked to leave the room. The halls outside looked dark and erie, which made her scared. She also read the note about the matchmaker and someone named Ness. The girl balled her fist and had gotten from under the covers." Cheese, this is no time to be scared, we might be alone without the others, but i-I'm sure we can handle things on our own." Then, the two of them wondered out the room and inches slowly down the halls." H-Hello..anyway there? "

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sat May 27, 2017 12:10 pm

V e n d a nxxK r i s h n a nxxx
Human - 27 - Male - Tags; Elizabeta
═══════════════════════
He frowned a little while watching the water
"I dunno.." he answered and bit his lip
He didn't know how his eyes would react to the water, seeing how they were mechanical
"I'm not that good of a swimmer.."
And moved to undo his shirt, so it wouldn't weigh him down
"How long does it go for..?"

G a n o n d o r fxxD r a g m i r exxx
Humanoid - Unknown - Male - Tags; Peach
═════════════════════
He nodded and shrugged while going silent, thinking it was best to not talk about it anymore
Though the fact that they were continuously walking concerned him, and they neared the corner quickly
"I don't see anything.. only the curve in the hall.." he answered and pointed to it
"I only hope there's something beyond that.." he said and smiled over to her
Just trying to be positive

K r i s t i a nxxH e i l b u r gxxx
Medic - 20 - Male - Tags; Kaori
═════════════════════
Knowing that he could, he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck
"I kill people for a living.." he began before backing that up..
"I fight against zem actually.. und as ze team's doctor I heal as vell."
And watched her a little
"I fight every day against mein doppelganger.. sometimes ve vin. Sometimes ve loose. Every time I die, I come back und 'respawn' to fight again."

E d w a r dxxR i c h t o f e nxxx
Æther God - 105 - Male - Tags; Qrow
═════════════════════
He nodded and went silent while walking, thinking of what to do
What he had done in his life and how he would most likely, end
Though when Qrow spoke up to him, it made him smile and chuckle
"Ah.. Good.. Danke.." he sighed and rubbed the back of his head
"Anyzing I should look for, symptom vise?"

D e l lxxC o n a g h e rxxx
Winged Human - 19 - Male - Tags; Aerak
═════════════════════
He let out a soft chuckle and shook his head
"Shoot.. ah hope not.." he said with a smile
"Ah wouldn't want te be dead.."
His eyes couldn't help but wander down to his paper before he tilted his head and smiled
"Well now.. there's a funny lil' thing.." he said while looking at his paper, and looking at the male
"You wouldn't happen to be.. Ko Aerak now would'ja?"
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat May 27, 2017 12:42 pm

» Rin Okumura | green pairing | tags; Akira, Jessibel, Claus, Shiemi, Kuro, Terra and Lucas.
      faded He laughed a little bit and put a hand at the back of his head, he found it slightly funny that Shiemi thought the blood nose was from the fight against the plant monster. "Um.. Actually no, hah you see it was actually because when you kissed my cheek I got overwhelmed. So I heated up and then this happened." The male admitted innocently, sort of finding the situating amusing in a way. He stood there awkwardly and let Shiemi help him with his problem, sighing, Rin glanced over at the others. Happy that Lucas was making a move for Claus, he had to admit that seeing Claus blushing like that was pretty funny. But then he couldn't talk, I mean he should look at himself for a moment. Kuro pranced over to Shiemi and brushed his flank against her leg, purring, though a little bit upset that Jess and Jessibel had left. "Thank you." He smiled before lifting her hand away from his face. Thankfully there was not a trace of blood left. Taking the chance while her guard was low, the teen bent down a little bit to her height and kissed her just below the eye. "Nehe, thats what you get for causing the nosebleed." He teased playfully before running off before she could be all annoyed with him for his actions.

» Akihito Kanbara | black pairing | tags; callie
      faded Turning around in circles, he quickly looked around himself for what ever danger may be around. There were people riding horses, just passing by and riding to somewhere particular. Akihito wasn't exactly sure where he was right now and he really wished he did. People were shouting out orders and when others appeared to have fearful expressions. What was going on? He ran over to Callie's side and made sure they were close, just in case they won't loose each other in this large room. "Are we outside of the building? Or is this the room..." There was probably a really complicated answer to his question. The field went on and on like they were outside, so it was hard to believe whether they really were or not since they only just entered the new room. "We should take cover." Who knows what could be out in these fields, since there were crowds of people riding on horses, geared up with fearful expressions, there was bound to be something dangerous out here.

» Zeref Dragneel | periwinkle pairing | tags; robin
      faded Obra leaned his head against Zeref's cheek, nuzzling him as he tried to get the wizards attention. "Look," he heard the creatures voice say to him. Opening his eyes to take an end to his meditating, he watched as Robin seemed to grow pitch black wings. "Acnologia?" Obra asked, curious to what Robin was turning into. "Can't be. This is something different." He got up from the ground and walked deeper into the room. The magic energy had become weaker, it was possible for Robin to have absorbed the power but he didn't want to believe it. "Robin?" He knew that he should probably leave things for her to take care of but he just couldn't help himself and ask if everything was okay. He was concerned that things had gotten too far in her head.

» Adrien Agreste | aqua pairing | tags; korra and Lissa
      faded The male huffed in defeat as Korra had stated that he was a terrible liar. Okay, it was true. It was really hard for him to keep his secret a secret but at times like this he just had to let it go. Ladybug was probably going to be angry with him after finding out that someone knew his hero identity but... hopefully she could forgive him somehow. He sat up from the couch and fluttered his eyes open, pushing away the kwami and the food he had placed on his stomach. "Fine. Okay you caught me. This creature here belongs to me, but its not like I'm going to tell you what its for," He told to Korra quietly, then catching the gaze of Lissa who had asked for their attention. Lightly cursing under his breath, he hoped that she didn't hear what he said. Picking up Plagg, he tucked him away in his inside jacket pocket. "Oh hey, didn't see you there." The teen said with a bright tone, hoping to sound polite towards the new visitor.

» Terra | orange pairing | tags; Claus
      faded At first she wasn't sure where all this awkward talk was heading to, but when Lucas had told her what Claus' love interest was she felt her gaze flick over to face the redhead. Her lips thinned as she watched Claus react to Lucas's statement. Why her out of all people? "Are you serious?" She felt like this had to be some kind of joke they were playing on her. It had to be. No one had ever had held a love interest towards her and she didn't think that such a thing would take place such as right now. She felt her cheeks begin to burn abruptly and before she knew it she was doing the exact same thing as Claus. Hiding her face, she turned around so the two twins couldn't see her. "Ugh, idiot! Don't bring up things like that with such ease!" The blond said, obviously she was embarrassed and at a complete loss for proper words to respond with.

» Gareki | oynx pairing | tags; lena
      faded The male frowned as he tried to take in the information, still not understanding but taking in what he could. A living ghost? That was what her doctor called her? In other words thats kind of an harsh thing to say in his opinion. "Well are you okay from here on out? Nothing hurt or broken if you know what I mean?" He asked Tracer, concerned for her well-being. He didn't want her to have an uncomfortable journey throughout the future challenges, so while he had the chance he wanted to make sure that she was just fine.

» Jellal Fernandes | crimson pairing | tags; ganta, death the kid and erza.
      faded [lets figure out a floor first before posting anything else further.]

» Chuuya Nakahara | sky blue pairing | tags; sinon
      faded He scowled after reading the paper before throwing it back like a child, though throwing paper wasn't exactly easy so the paper ended up landing halfway in front of him. "It says I'm your soulmate... What the hell happened to that other girl I was with." He let a huff escape his lips while he searched through his coat pocket for his own piece of paper. After he managed to find it, the male took it out of his pocket and read it himself just in case it was the same as before. But really his soulmate had changed as well, even the color of his pairing. He threw it towards her but this time it landed further. He honestly didn't want to walk any closer to Sinon, since she appeared to be a bit gross for his liking.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP ★

Postby lilymei. » Sat May 27, 2017 1:19 pm

Jyugo || Male || White Pairing (-----) || Nanbaka || Tags: None
Continuing into the room, the male proceeded cautiously, his gaze flickering from wall to wall for anything that would cause an unwanted reaction from something in the room. Eventually when he finished scouring the world, the male looked for an exit. There hadn't been any obvious door but there was a combination lock at the end of the year. Was this really going to be this easy? Rolling his eyes, he raised a hand to the pad and started entering numbers into it from a few things he had taken into account while looking around the room. The number of marble pillars, the number of boulders in one corner of the room, the number of lights around the room, etc.. Hearing a satisfying "ding" as the wall slid to one side, the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard filling the room. Shivering at the sound, Jyugo passed through the "door" as soon as the space between it and the other wall was large enough and proceeded to the next room.

Erza Scarlet || Female || Crimson Pairing (Jellal) || Fairy Tail || Tags: Jellal, Ganta, Kid
(good idea X3)

Karma Akabane || Male || Carmine Pairing (Mirai) || Assassination Classroom || Tags: Mirai
(meow :3 I get to be lazy on 3 responses O.o omg XD)

Death the Kid || Male || Ruby Pairing (Ganta) || Soul Eater || Tags: Ganta, Jellal, Erza
(meh :3)

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (Corrin) || Code Geass || Tags: Corrin, Kari, Kousei
Looking towards Kari as she spoke, she nodded. "Alright, if you two can protect yourselves well, I'm sure making it through whatever is to come will be easy." She said while looking towards the cat-like creature. Turning back to Corrin and Kousei as they walked ahead, she gestured towards them and began walking, looking back to make sure the girl was following as she didn't want to her behind.

Asada Shino (Sinon) || Female || Sky Blue Pairing (Chuuya) || SAO/SAO2 || Tags: Chuuya
Walking to where the paper had landed, the girl bent down and swiped it off the ground but the second she touched it, it turned into green and blue sparkles. It reminded her of the in-game concept and she thought about it in her mind and the paper appeared in her hand again. So it was similar except she couldn't bring up a menu screen, it was just in her head. Looking down at the other paper the male had thrown, she walked back to where she originally to get the other note. Picking it up, she unfolded it to read it, turning to the back side to read the name. Seeing her own name written in ink, she nodded her head and approached him again and held out the sheet of paper for him to take again. "Well, my partner disappeared as well so I'm not sure what to say except I guess we have to work together now." She said calmly, seeming to have adjusted to the idea quite easily. This guy was starting to remind her of Kirito though at the same time, he was much more rude than Kirito. Ahh. Why did her last partner have to leave? He might've been creepy, but at least he was polite.

Megami Saikou || Female || Ivory Pairing (Yaiba) || Yandere Simulator || Tags: Yaiba
The girl nodded her head at the response. It was still a curiosity to the girl that Yaiba kept bringing up Cyan so she kept the name in her memory for later before looking towards the music player which she guessed was the source of the music. "So, any idea how we're supposed to get through this door?" She asked, approaching the large set of wooden doors, her gaze shifting towards the patterns on the sides of the doors like a frame. It appeared to be a tune written in treble clef going around the doors. Reading off the letters to Yaiba, she thought, trying to find a song with that melody. Then remembering how Yaiba had said he was part of a band of sorts, she looked back at him for assistance. Humming the tune thanks to her perfect pitch, she proceeded with asking her question. "Do you know this tune?" She asked before repeating the melody again for him.

Kousei Arima || Male || Pink Pairing (Kari) || Your Lie in April || Tags: Kari, Corrin, C.C.
The boy chuckled lightly at Corrin's statement. "Haha. That was mostly Kari. I think I've been more of a pain to her than a help though I did keep her from falling into a hole once." He said with a small smirk. He wasn't exactly the most physically agile or fit for battling but he did have a good hand in strategy and being cautious. From his past he had learned how to hold his tongue or sort through options before speaking and acting so this was no different and luckily his long processing abilities had helped earlier on in their conquest. (rip my writing abilities X3)

Otabek Altin || Male || Khaki Pairing? (Yurio) || Yuri!!! on Ice || Tags: Yuri Plisetsky
The male dropped his hand from Yuri's mouth before nodding and approached the door as well, reaching out to turn the handle. It opened surprisingly easy and he walked out of the room to look around, glancing back to make sure Yuri was following. "Alright. From the instructions, I guess we should try to find a way down or out of here." He suggested, starting down the hallway to the left in hopes of finding something. (go to discussion to talk about next room?) (sorry it's short, didn't want to continue too far forward)

Rogue Cheney || Male || Chestnut Pairing (Bishamon) || Fairy Tail || Tags: None
Blinking in the bright light of the room, the shadow dragon slayer looked around, his hands feeling around for Frosch who normally slept next to him. Finding nothing after a few moments, he sat up and realized he wasn't in his room at Sabertooth. Staying as calm as ever, he reached over to the note on his bedside table and opened it quickly, reading the message written on it before flipping it over to see a very confusing name on the back. Standing, the male folded the letter back and put it into his pocket before exiting the room to get out of here as soon as possible. All the thoughts on his mind were either directed towards Frosch or towards what was going on, but mostly Frosch. He hoped his companion was doing alright, he hoped that it had went to Sting as Rogue knew no matter how reckless Sting was, he would at least take care of Frosch if Rogue went missing. Retying up his messy black hair, he started down one hall to see if he would find something or someone that could help him get out of here. Of course he could try blasting the wall into pieces or shadow morph through the wall but he wasn't sure how high up this place was or if there even was a bottom to it and wasn't about to risk anything by causing a scene. Forcing himself to take deep breaths, shadows began to radiate off the male's form as he briskly made his way down the hall.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sat May 27, 2017 4:02 pm

Korra laughed again, and responded, her voice still tinged with giggles, "That's fine. Does it have a name?" She asked, frowning slightly when Adrien tucked the small creature under his jacket. She looked up at the newcomer and said, "Hello! Who are you?"
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me