Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Claus / The Masked Man
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) || Orange Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Terra, Shiemi, Rin, Akira & Lucas

It was obvious almost immediately that she could tell he wasn't the boy. He knew he should have kept his mouth shut. Either way it wouldn't have been much good. He would have never been able to match the boy. His first thought was to get away from her and prevent any else from happening. He could always go off on his own. That had been a typical thing back Porky had been around. Nobody ever stood in his way. Not until Lucas and his band of misfits showed up anyways. Now here he was again up against another unlikely group, but this time his other half was the one that stood in his way. Why was there always someone standing in his way?

He become enveloped in his own thoughts until he felt a hand coil around his wrist. Any thoughts of escaping now were out of the question. He should have known better than to get so caught up in his mind and give her a chance to grab onto him. It was only seconds later that he felt himself forced closer to her and it clicked instantly with him what was happening. He wanted to put up a fight and get away, but it was no use. It was happening too fast for him. It was almost too quick for him to even think, but as soon as it happened, he could feel the other boy's emotions bubbling up in his chest. Even though he would have no clue what happened the Masked Man still would have to experience his emotions.

Tripping over his own feet as he was forced backwards, everything seemed to go black in that moment. Groaning as he began to come to, Claus noticed he was laying on the ground and his face was hot as could be. That was the least of his worries though. He could feel the helmet around his head and he knew that he had lost it again. That lead him to assume that the mask was the cause of why his face was hot. Not even bothering to sit up, he pressed the button on his wrist to return to his usual self. He had completely forgotten the shape he had been in before losing control. The pain once again returned to him and as he finally forced himself to sit up, he winced in pain. Struggling to his feet, his gaze shifted around the room, trying to take in everything that was around him. The plant was gone and he had no clue how. So was Jessibel. That was odd too. His eyes moved to where he last remembered seeing his brother and he was met by a sight he hadn't expected. Both Rin and Lucas were alive and well. It was a relief. Continuing on, his gaze finally fell upon Terra. She was off on her own. Had the others pushed her away while he had lost it or had she chosen to be on her own?

"You better not be thinking of running away now. Friends don't run away from each other," he teased with a smirk forming on his lips.

Robin
Female || 22 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Royal Blue Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Zeref

As he laughed at her mistake, she huffed. It was embarrassing to be laughed at when she was just trying to take a chance and see if something would work. Returning her wind tome to her pocket, she fished around for her dark tome, but by the time she had found it, Zeref seemed to be taking matters into his own hands. It irritated her, but she listened to what he said anyways. If he really was a threat to her then she would need to be careful for her own well being. That'd be a first. It wasn't like she hadn't sacrificed herself to rid Grima by landing the final blow instead of letting Chrom do so. Even though she was quite the tactician she was a bit reckless when it came to herself. Taking a step back as the male moved forward toward the monster, she allowed herself to tuck the tome away again. Watching the ball form she wasn't sure what to think of it all. Never had she seen anything like it. The mages back home never could perform such things which left her wondering what all this was, but she couldn't find the nerve to ask. It probably would be too much to explain and they really didn't have that kind of time to talk. Besides, she assumed Zeref would prefer not to get stuck talking much.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue May 23, 2017 8:44 pm

Brendan
Male||18||Heterosexual||Crush; ♥||Pokemon oras||Tags; May

"That dart from the other room. ..I think it made me a tad sick. Man, i really don't want to slow us down any..." He said and coughed again. " I bet this will happen. The next floor will have the medcine I need, but we have to do..something to get it. A puzxle, a game..maybe we have to battle again. Who knows.." you could tell that the boy was kinda stressed out. It was one thing after another. " Sorry if I sound snappy. .I dont mean to. It's just..that this place is a cluster of stress . Anyway, let's get going ok? Maybe we'll find some answers about this place soon. We have to be close to the end right? Well..maybe. .it's hard to tell. "

Kari
14|Female| Heterosexual|Digimon Adventure Tri| Crush:|Tags:Kousei, C.C, Corrin

[ waiting ]

Shiemi
Female||Heterosexual ||15||Peach|| blue Exorcist||Crush; ♡||Tags; Lucas

The lotus had vanished and disappeared inside the little green demon." Nee...how do you feel?" She asked. Nee looked at her in confusion and really didn't feel any different" Humm..maybe the power will trigger on its on. We'll finally be some use to the others." The girl looked over at Rin in confusion. " R-Rin! Your bleeding!! Do you need some help?" She then turned towards Lucas. "What about you Lucas, do you need help to?" Maybe she could get a herb for them to eat? To get their strength

Princess Vivi
Female||20+||aquamarine? ||Heterosexual||One piece ||Crush;None. .yet||Tags; Feral

" Thank you for the help! I don't want Carue passing on us." Vivi said." Your right, we should as gotten some supplies from the other floor. I'm sure there are more supplies up ahead..I'm pretty sure we have to fight something agsin, but I hope not." Vivi was rather tired from this fight. Most likely because she wasn't super human like these two. I bet they could keep going. If only she had these abilities. ..but oh well, what could she do?

Zelda
Female||117 [17]||Brown||Loz;Botw||Heterosexual||Crush; ♡||Tags: Link

" it's alwsys good to make new friends right?" Zelda smiled and streched her arms out some. " Ok, I think I'm well rested. Thank you for waiting link, I slow you down anymore. " the princess hated the thought of slowing him down. Sometimes she thought she was in the way, but she didn't want tell him this. " We can leave whenever you two are ready." She said with a small smile, blushing faintly. That dream was still stuck in her head...no way in the world she was going to tell him

Yaiba
Male||18-19||ivory||Show by rock||Demisexual||Crush;||Tags;Megami

" No need to be hostile, I won't bite you..I promise. Anyway, your a human to like Cyan-Chan . Cyan is a human girl that comes from a different world . She helped out world so many times, but we help a her and her band to..so hence. The grateful king even stood by her side. ..so hence." Yaiba pushed his glasses on his face some." I promise you, I'm from sound world, I'm not the one to lie my dear. Anyway, we should continue. " the fox walked ahead

Sora
Female||17||Dandelion||Digimon Adventures:Tri||Heterosexual ||Crush;||Tags; Gold

" I see, sounds something what tamers can do to their digimon. We can push them them to far and cause then to die, but thankfully digimon are reborn and send to the primary village. I've seen some digimon die before. .although they are reborn, I can't help but to feel sad. "Sora frownes."I've also seem trainers who abused digimon. Then there's dark evolution, which is caused when a tamer push their digimon to hard and harshly..I've seen that to." The girl sighed." Our world can be a cruel place..seems like you live in a great place him pokemon and humans can live side by side. "

Dakota
Male||19|| fuchsia||AOT OC|| Demisexual|| Crush: None||Tags: open

Dakota sighed, pushing his glasses on his his face. He had not idea what was going on here..but this wasn't his normal room. There was no windows and the halls looked very different. The boy thought it was Callie pulling a prank on him, which he deserved, then started to realized that it wasn't the case. The biggest questions on his mind was..where the hell was he? who is this matchmaker guy, what was the deal with the soulmate thing? and how could he get out this strange place. The answers will soon be revealed to him maybe. Dakota inhaled a deep breath before peeking out the door and slowly walked into the halls."H-hello..am i the only here or..." his glasses begin to fog up as he moved down the hall. His heart was also beating against his chest like a drum

Titan
Male|| 18-19||Grape||Show By Rock||Pansexual||Crush:None||Tags:

[pending]

Mirai
Female||16||Carmine || Beyond the boundary||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags: Karma

(Your right~)

Oh great, Karma wasn't a youmu nor a spirit warrior. She was going to have to be his eyes." O-oh..your just a normal human. Ok, I'll help you out..we outta get out of here asap." Mirai slashed at another youmu and saw some of them surround Karma." Your beging surrounded by five of them. Two in the front, one on your left, one in your right, and one in the back." Mirai leaped felt one of them jump on her back and manged to throw it off of her. Where was the exit?

Yukio
Male||15||Blue Exorcist||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags: palutena

Oh great. .she didn't know what this place was. The young boy sighed and started to think where they was." Well, the rooms are kinda fancy, so maybe we are in a hotel or something. ..but how did we get here? Also, I got a note about soulmates and some match maker person. Maybe Rin did trick me." The boy huffed" Anyway, helping each other out is out best bet. " down the hall he saw some some stairs." Thats strange. .normally hotels have elevators to."

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Wed May 24, 2017 8:09 am

» Rin Okumura | green pairing | tags; Akira, Jessibel, Claus, Shiemi, Kuro, Terra and Lucas.
      faded He shook his head but kept his hands on his nose, "No no its fine! This is normal I can take care of it myself." He told Shiemi, turning his back to her again. Talk about sensitive, a small kiss on the cheek was enough for him to earn a nose bleed, that was something he wasn't really proud of at all. Yeah he liked Shiemi, but did she have to go and kiss his cheek in the open like that? Gaghhh, why did you do this to him, now he was like an open book. It was obvious that he liked her of course, but it was like she had no clue. He held the top of his nose and sighed, Yukio's going to kill me next time he's sees me.

» Zeref Dragneel | periwinkle pairing | tags; robin
      faded Watching as the Lego monster was destroyed, he twirled around on his heel to face Robin was a smile. He was definitely aware of her irritated mood but he wasn't exactly sure why. He was just so used to be alone and making his own decisions that it was almost too hard for him to ask his partner. "Oh sorry. I guess I probably should've asked you if I could destroy it..." Though it was actually a good thing that Zeref had went off and done that, usually if there was too much magic power in his body there would be a chance he'd use death predation on accident. It always happened back on tenrou island and he hoped it wouldn't happen here.

» Terra | orange pairing | tags; the masked man
      faded Terra paused from her walking with a small skid in her step, she assumed the kiss really did work.
      Smiling, the girl turned around and faced him. "Haha... I guess you're right about that," she said a little bit awkwardly before making her way towards Claus. Was that what they were? just friends? "Say.. You looked a bit out of it when you were fighting the plant monster, you okay?" [gagh its cut short cause i gtg bye bye]
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Wed May 24, 2017 8:32 am

Korra began to eat, there were stacks of bread, and cheeses, and all kinds of drinks as well. She looked over at Adrien, who seemed to be ignoring some small little floating black thing? "Hey K......er, Adrien? What is that? Do you know what it is?"

(........short post is short...)
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Wed May 24, 2017 9:21 am

Mercury Black | 20 | Male | Heterosexual | RWBY | Silver Pairing | Tags: Kana
The male took one look at the girl, before giving a shrug. "Okay, I believe you, I guess." He said, with real sincerity behind the words. It frankly wasn't that hard to believe, since he encountered people with out there semblances all the time. Hell, his own partner in crime could make people see dragons if she wanted to, and there were those that could make literal clones of themselves. Couple strange stuff like that together, finding out someone had a fortune telling semblance really wasn't that hard to believe. Giving a smirk and crossing his arms, he looked at her. "Okay then... what's my future look like?"

Hanzō Urushihara / Lucifer | 19 | Male | Bisexual | The Devil Is a Part-Timer! | Orchid Pairing | Tags: Caitlyn, Izaya, Jessica
(waiting)

Alcor | 20 | Male | Aromatic | Gravity Falls (AU) | Pear Pairing | Tag: Gilbert
Noticing that he might have gone a bit too far in his antics, he hesitated, feeling slightly bad, but waved it off. "Well, I wouldn't be much of a demon if I couldn't send people screaming, now would I? There's a reason only the most foolish dare to summon me." Alcor chuckled to himself, dreamily thinking of one of the times he'd been summoned by a person offering a child's soul for riches beyond his belief. That man's soul had tasted vile, but the look of surprise on the child's face had been worth it. Noticing that he was getting off track, he focused back onto Gilbert, giving a smirk. "Waking up? Well, that's easy. If anything, you're only not waking up due to my presence forcing you to stay asleep. But getting back to the waking world can be arranged." And with a click of his fingers, he cut off the dream, waking up his partner and finding himself back in the physical world.

Qrow Branwen | 38 | Male | Pansexual | RWBY | Cyan Pairing | Tags: Edward
No, please stop. He thought, wanting to say it out loud but he was unsure if he even could, it probably would have hurt too much to say. Why me? Why did I have to care out someone the same way again? Didn't I learn my lesson from last time, wasn't leading her to her death enough for me? And why... Why did he had to care about me? It would have been so much easier if we'd never met in that hallway. It would have always been easier... Qrow got to the bottom of the stairs, noticing an almost calming aura about the room. Well, it wasn't really a room, more an open hallway with a table with refreshments and a few chairs. As a thought played in his head, his heart began to race. "Maybe... Maybe the antidote will be here..." The man murmured, before quickly sprinting over to what looked like a first aid kit and scrambled to locate what he was hoping for. Unfortunately, all he could find were some bandages that could be of use, but no antidote. Soon Qrow found himself sagging once more, his eyes staring down at the floor. "Of course..." He mumbled. "Why did I expect any different."

Feral Heiss | 28 | Male | Heterosexual | Strays Comic | Aquamarine Pairing | Tags: Vivi, Hige
Looking towards the bird, he knew that Hige was right. They weren't going to find medicine anywhere for a few more floors, and he was concerned that Carue might not be able to make it that far from the discomfort it seemed to be in. Feral wished that there would be something to help them, and soon remembered that he kept a few medical supplies on him at all times. Of course, his supplies where pretty primitive, consisting of bandages and herbal remedies. However now that he recalled, he was sure he had something on him to cure headaches. Patting himself over, the lupian soon found the right pouch for the job and pulled out a few leaves for the job. Walking over to the duck, he held out the leaves to him, and gestured to his mouth as a way of saying that he should eat them.

Lena Oxton | 26 | Female | Bisexual | Overwatch | Oynx Pairing | Tags: Gareki
Relief filled her face as she saw him returning with what looked like a shiny new chronal accelerator, it even had the right paint job! Lena found herself instinctively reaching over for it, but found that her hand went right through it, almost like she was a ghost. Starting to panic all over again, she waved her hand around, trying to grip the device and found she couldn't touch it at all, in fact, her whole body was entirely transparent. "It's... not working. Why isn't it working! It should... it should work, as long as I'm close to it. Why... Why am I still fading!?" She started to cry out, only partially aware that Gareki didn't know any of the mechanics of the device, or her condition.

Madelyn Adelaide | 13 | Female | Heterosexual | TwoKinds | Blush Pairing| Tags: Captain
She listened to him, starting to hum sadly along to his words before she moved closer to him and pulled her arms around him for a moment, attempting to tickle him with her tail. "Aw.. Ness... Don't say that. True, you do sound like you were an awesome guy in the past, but I still like you as you are now! You're incredible, taking out those guys back there like they were nothing! You must have gone through so much bad stuff that I can't really understand... but... you're still fighting!" Maddie pulled away, beginning to skip beside him as she pondered her next words, and then spoke with a smile. "It might not mean much coming from a stranger like me... But I think you're a great guy."
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP ★

Postby lilymei. » Wed May 24, 2017 9:54 am

Jyugo || Male || White Pairing (-----) || Nanbaka || Tags: None
Continuing into the room, the male proceeded cautiously, his gaze flickering from wall to wall for anything that would cause an unwanted reaction from something in the room. Eventually when he finished scouring the world, the male looked for an exit. There hadn't been any obvious door but there was a combination lock at the end of the year. Was this really going to be this easy? Rolling his eyes, he raised a hand to the pad and started entering numbers into it from a few things he had taken into account while looking around the room. The number of marble pillars, the number of boulders in one corner of the room, the number of lights around the room, etc.. Hearing a satisfying "ding" as the wall slid to one side, the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard filling the room. Shivering at the sound, Jyugo passed through the "door" as soon as the space between it and the other wall was large enough and proceeded to the next room.

Erza Scarlet || Female || Crimson Pairing (Jellal) || Fairy Tail || Tags: Jellal, Ganta, Kid
Erza listened to the two explain themselves, at least a bit and settled on it. It was enough information for now. She predicted the two would be like Bisca and Alzack but was she wrong. Then again, she didn't know it at the time and was glad to hear Jellal had spoken up and smiled softly towards him before returning to their new members of the "group". "My name is Erza. I specialize in magic relating to armor. I can transform into any of them in an instant and each is made specifically for a certain element or skill. If we are going to be working together, you'll see a good amount of them soon enough." She said, her weapons disappearing from her hands before looking around. "I guess if you're ready, we could continue on then?" She suggested before looking around for any descending staircases though the room was pretty bare compared to a few of the previous ones they had been in.

Karma Akabane || Male || Carmine Pairing (Mirai) || Assassination Classroom || Tags: Mirai
Hearing that the girl had noticed his disadvantage in this fight, he glared, guessing he wasn't hitting the targets head-on but still, at least they hadn't been too bad in his own mind. At the instructions, the redhead produced 5 knives from his pocket and threw three at a diagonal to the left and two behind himself so that the angle would be equal between all 5. Spotting something on the ground a couple hundred meters away, he raced towards it, knives ready in his hands. Realizing it was a trapdoor, the boy grabbed at the handle but it was stuck. Looking towards the girl for any further directions, he continued to struggle with the trapdoor, wondering if it was locked or just what it looked to be, stuck.

Death the Kid || Male || Ruby Pairing (Ganta) || Soul Eater || Tags: Ganta, Jellal, Erza
Listening to the two's descriptions, he was a bit unsatisfied by Jellal's as it was quite vague but didn't mention it, knowing it probably wouldn't be important, at least not yet. "Yes, that sounds like a good idea. I'm sure I saw a staircase in the next room over if you'd like to try that?" He suggested, reaching up to move a portion of Erza's bangs so that they were even on both sides before looking towards Ganta again. "You alright with that?" He queried, only really caring about Ganta's decision at the moment as it wouldn't bother him to lose the other two, but Ganta was his partner in this so if anyone in here would end up being necessary to get out of here, it would be him. (rip, his personality is slipping, gonna go rewatch Soul Eater, give me like a week X3 jk)

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (Corrin) || Code Geass || Tags: Corrin, Kari, Kousei
The green-haired female nodded when Corrin spoke as she also knew that it would be safer if they were to follow and hoped that his friend would find someone who would be able to protect them as much as Corrin and C.C. could. Feeling an arm on her shoulder, she looked towards Corrin, her eyes reflecting the same emotions they always held but she smiled softly, raising her hand a few moments later to show the wound had closed up. "You really don't need to be worried for me. Even if I were shot through the heart, I wouldn't die. And it's happened before so just try and take care of yourself, okay?" She asked, putting one finger above where the wound from one of the previous rooms was before looking back to see the two had followed and let out a small sigh. "If that's the case. Let's keep moving forwards." She said with a small nod of her head and reached to open the door, wondering what was awaiting them on the other side. (haha, cliche sentences to end a paragraph on X3)

Asada Shino (Sinon) || Female || Sky Blue Pairing (Chuuya) || SAO/SAO2 || Tags: Chuuya
Looking up from the paper again, she was shocked to see a new figure in front of her, her tail sticking straight up behind her before she grabbed it and brought it to her side again, still feeling the uncomfortable shiver down her spine. The brown-orange haired male in front of her didn't seem to be very nice, at least if he was, she couldn't tell by his tone. Then again, she could see why someone would be angered here. She opened her mouth to reply but paused, wondering why she would be the first to introduce herself, it didn't seem logical. "I could ask the same thing." She instead responded with, feeling the familiar tingle in her fingers as she readied herself to summon her bow if this turned into a fight. She didn't want it to, but she wouldn't give away information for free if she didn't get a response back.

Megami Saikou || Female || Ivory Pairing (Yaiba) || Yandere Simulator || Tags: Yaiba
Megami listened to his explanation carefully, trying to catch if he would give out any useful information in the process. As he restated that his home-world, she just sighed. "I really shouldn't care about your origins anyways, so sure. I'll believe it." She said though it was more of a white lie than anything, she just didn't feel like trusting him quite yet would be the best choice. "Don't mind me I'm just being wary. It doesn't effect any of my abilities so you should just let it go." She said, knowing it was normally a good enough explanation for why she was always tense. At his next suggestion, she thought for a moment on whether it was right or not but gave in, knowing there wasn't any other option that could be better. "Fine. Lead the way." She said, letting her hands un-clench at her sides to give her a less hostile appearance.

Kousei Arima || Male || Pink Pairing (Kari) || Your Lie in April || Tags: Kari, Corrin, C.C.
Spotting the blood that had seeped into the stone ground, Kousei paused for a moment, trying to figure out what had happened which didn't take very long. Not saying anything about it though, he continued towards the two, waiting till Kari was next to him before stating his decision. "I think it would be safer to stick with you guys for now, if you don't mind. I'm not the best at fighting, but if I can help in any way, I'll try." He said, offering a small smile before looking back at the door in front of the group, not sure if he wanted to continue. This floor had been so peaceful compared to the rest and he wasn't sure if he was ready to leave the room of tranquility quite yet but he knew the time would've come eventually and affirmed his answer to himself.

Otabek Altin || Male || Khaki Pairing? (Yurio) || Yuri!!! on Ice || Tags: Yuri Plisetsky
The male dropped his hand from Yuri's mouth before nodding and approached the door as well, reaching out to turn the handle. It opened surprisingly easy and he walked out of the room to look around, glancing back to make sure Yuri was following. "Alright. From the instructions, I guess we should try to find a way down or out of here." He suggested, starting down the hallway to the left in hopes of finding something. (go to discussion to talk about next room?) (sorry it's short, didn't want to continue too far forward)

Rogue Cheney || Male || Chestnut Pairing (Bishamon) || Fairy Tail || Tags: None
Blinking in the bright light of the room, the shadow dragon slayer looked around, his hands feeling around for Frosch who normally slept next to him. Finding nothing after a few moments, he sat up and realized he wasn't in his room at Sabertooth. Staying as calm as ever, he reached over to the note on his bedside table and opened it quickly, reading the message written on it before flipping it over to see a very confusing name on the back. Standing, the male folded the letter back and put it into his pocket before exiting the room to get out of here as soon as possible. All the thoughts on his mind were either directed towards Frosch or towards what was going on, but mostly Frosch. He hoped his companion was doing alright, he hoped that it had went to Sting as Rogue knew no matter how reckless Sting was, he would at least take care of Frosch if Rogue went missing. Retying up his messy black hair, he started down one hall to see if he would find something or someone that could help him get out of here. Of course he could try blasting the wall into pieces or shadow morph through the wall but he wasn't sure how high up this place was or if there even was a bottom to it and wasn't about to risk anything by causing a scene. Forcing himself to take deep breaths, shadows began to radiate off the male's form as he briskly made his way down the hall.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed May 24, 2017 11:10 am

V e n d a nxxK r i s h n a nxxx
Human - 27 - Male - Tags; Elizabeta
═══════════════════════
He frowned a little while watching the water
"I dunno.." he answered and bit his lip
He didn't know how his eyes would react to the water, seeing how they were mechanical
"I'm not that good of a swimmer.."
And moved to undo his shirt, so it wouldn't weigh him down
"How long does it go for..?"

G a n o n d o r fxxD r a g m i r exxx
Humanoid - Unknown - Male - Tags; Peach
═════════════════════
He sighed a little and shook his head to her while shrugging
"Its alright.." he answered and kept his eyes down
He knew the question would come up sooner or later
"It happens a lot.. No need to worry."
he then tried to lighten things up when he slung the bag over his shoulder and smiled over to her
"I'm all packed.. Would you like anything before we continue on?"
and watched her with a smile that said 'lets not worry about that last conversation'

K r i s t i a nxxH e i l b u r gxxx
Medic - 20 - Male - Tags; Kaori
═════════════════════
Knowing that he could, he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck
"I kill people for a living.." he began before backing that up..
"I fight against zem actually.. und as ze team's doctor I heal as vell."
And watched her a little
"I fight every day against mein doppelganger.. sometimes ve vin. Sometimes ve loose. Every time I die, I come back und 'respawn' to fight again."

E d w a r dxxR i c h t o f e nxxx
Æther God - 105 - Male - Tags; Qrow
═════════════════════
He blinked and saw that there was a table in the hallway with refreshments
He smiled and made his way over to get a drink, taking his bloodied hand off his side for a moment to take a cup and pour some water into it to drink
It tasted wonderful, and he sighed before glancing over to Qrow, who seemed to be upset about a box
And he took a cup before walking over to him and holding it out to him
"Come on.." he sighed gently, his features looking a lot softer than normal
"Quit putting yourself down.. ve vill find somezing.. ve alvays vill.."

D e l lxxC o n a g h e rxxx
Winged Human - 19 - Male - Tags; Aerak
═════════════════════
He let out a soft chuckle and shook his head
"Shoot.. ah hope not.." he said with a smile
"Ah wouldn't want te be dead.."
His eyes couldn't help but wander down to his paper before he tilted his head and smiled
"Well now.. there's a funny lil' thing.." he said while looking at his paper, and looking at the male
"You wouldn't happen to be.. Ko Aerak now would'ja?"
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed May 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Claus / The Masked Man
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) || Orange Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Shiemi, Rin, Terra, Akira & Lucas

Wrinkling his nose at her words, he was sure that she was aware that he hadn't been present. That was probably why she was running, wasn't it? He wouldn't blame her if it was. "I'm fine," he replied plainly, deciding not to mention that he was aware it wasn't him. That was one thing he could figure out every time it happened. The Masked Man had saved them though. That was still an odd thought in his mind. He could have easily saved himself yet he hadn't. Why he would spare the others was something he would never understand. "And I'm sure you're well aware that wasn't me. I can't be mad at him though. He saved us all when he could have easily fled and left everyone else to die. I can't think of a reason for him not to run yet here we are." Shrugging his shoulders, he continued to rack his mind for something. What mattered most to his other half? Control, fighting and killing were those that came to mind. Had his obsession with wanting to kill Lucas driven him to stay?Glancing over his shoulder, he wondered if seeing him dead had triggered a side of the Masked Man he hadn't even heard of. It was an amusing thought that his other half had some emotions and actually cared about something. "Mind helping me over to Lucas? I hurt all over and I burned myself a few times. He should be able to heal me up though."

Corrin
Male || 22 || Pansexual || Crush: Definitely || Lime Pairing || Fire Emblem Fates || Tagged: C.C, Kousei & Kari

Allowing his arm to drop from around her shoulders, it was hard to believe her words. After seeing so many die in front of his eyes because of the army he had lead through war. It was hard to believe that anyone could be able to avoid death even if he could see her heal right in front of his eyes. "If you say so," he replied before glancing back over his shoulder at the two teens. Hearing Kousei speak about being unable to fight, he gave a small nod of his head. "That is quite alright. As I told you before, if we get into any trouble and C.C or I aren't near you just call. We'll be able to handle the fighting." He knew that he hadn't told either of them what he could actually do. It would probably take them by surprise if he had to transform even if it was just parts of his body. That would be something he would just have deal with later. He didn't want to overwhelm them with too much information right now.

Lucas
Male || 14 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Peach Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Shiemi, Rin, Terra, Akira & Claus

Shaking his head toward Shiemi, he knew he would be just fine. "N-No. I can heal myself so don't worry about me," he told her with a small smile. It was all he could really do apparently. It was actually upsetting that he had been taken out so easily by the plant. Back home nothing had taken him so quickly and he was usually able to fend for himself yet here he was on the other end of it all. Sure he had always been aided by both Kumatora and Duster, but the three of them together had taken down the entire Pigmask Army and saved their home. Why was it different here? Rubbing his temples, he let a soft sigh escape his lips, finding it troubling. He hated feeling like he was slowing everyone else down.

May
Female || 17 || Heterosexual || Crush: <3 || Indigo Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Brendan

"That's not good at all. Are you sure you're even going to be able to continue on in the state you're in?" she asked. She knew that they were nowhere near the end of this place. They weren't even halfway if the note was serious about this place being twenty floors. That meant they still had quite a ways to go actually. Rubbing the back of her neck, she knew standing around wouldn't get them anywhere though. "I guess we should keep moving. We still have a lot of ground to cover and we'll probably need to rest soon enough."

Robin
Female || 22 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Royal Blue Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Zeref

"Oh well, I guess. Can't change what's happen," she said. She wasn't irritated that he had destroyed the monster, but more so that he simply seemed to brush aside her abilities. Being one of the strongest in the army back home, she was used to being looked to to at least help in situations like this, but he hadn't even bothered. Tucking both her hands into her cloak, she began to move forward without another word. She wouldn't argue his call or anything. She would just accept it and continue moving forward. It was hard for her to just suck it up, but if this was how it was going to be then she couldn't change that. She would have to live with it.

Ganta
Male || 15 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Ruby Pairing || Deadman Wonderland || Tagged: Death, Erza & Jellal

Hearing Death speak to him, he turned his attention toward his partner and gave a small nod. "That sounds like our best option," he affirmed. His gaze moved away from the other boy and back to the others with them. So they both used magic? He thought such a thing was nothing but myths, then again he shouldn't be talking. It wasn't normal for people to use their own blood as a weapon either. Magic seemed like something completely foreign to him though and the woman said she could make various armors from it? That seemed quite amazing actually. The male on the other hand hadn't explained his magic, but that was alright. He really hadn't explained that his "gun" was actually made from blood and wasn't much of a gun either. They'd probably see it eventually anyways.

Link
Male || 118 (Appears 18) || Bicurious || Crush: <3 || Sapphire Pairing || Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild || Tagged: Zelda & Fallon

Nodding his head in her direction, the Hylian looked toward Fallon momentarily noticing that she seemed to not like the interaction between him and Zelda much. Deciding not to mention it, he took a moment to look around the room and see if there was anything that might be useful around. It didn't seem like there was. "Well, if we are going to move on then I will go have a look ahead." Reaching over his shoulder for the shield on his back, he slid his arm through the loops on the back of it and began to move across the room toward the staircase he had spotted without another word to be said. He figured that if there was trouble up ahead he should be the one to put himself at risk first.

Princess Peach
Female || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Bronze Pairing || Super Mario || Tagged: Ganondorf

She nodded slowly at his words and stepped away from the counter. Quietly making her way over to his side, she stopped and looked up at him for a moment. She forced a smile onto her lips before resting her parasol against her shoulder once again. "Alright, let's continue on then. Just lead the way and I'll follow right behind you," she replied. She had done most of the leading thus far so she thought she would allow him the chance to take the lead and decide where exactly they went. Besides, she wasn't much of a leader anyways. At least not when it came to these kinds of things. Some would say she wasn't much of a leader for her kingdom either, though she tried to ignore things like that.

Gold
Male || 18 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Dandelion Pairing || Pokemon Special || Tagged: Sora

"Pokemon and humans may live side by side, but it's not all great either. People use Pokemon to try and push others around, especially the legendaries. Actually there are a group of us from each region that make up the Dex holders. It's a very selective group of trainers who are looked to when troubles arises. As far as I know, there are only 21 of us right now spanning over 7 regions," he explained. It was strange to think that there were so many now. The last time he had been with "all" the Dex holders had been when there were only ten of them in total spanning only three regions. Since then eleven more had joined their ranks. He hadn't realized he had become a senior to so many more not only the kids from Hoenn. It was a shame that they hadn't really gotten together since they had fought for the power of Jirachi. That was years ago now. Snapping back to reality after a moment, his eyes returned to Sora. "My point is, us Dex holders exist to stop the evil organizations and others that have risen over the years and make sure Pokemon aren't used in such ways."

Hige
Male || 17 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Brown Pairing || Wolf's Rain || Tagged: Vivi & Feral

(Kinda stuck on him)

Captain Ness
Male || 15 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Blush Pairing || NTNE Mother AU || Tagged: Madelyn

A great guy. Now that was something he couldn't believe any more. Not with who he was now. Maybe a few years ago he could have believed it, but those "bad guys" were those he worked with back home. He had no problem killing them because he had a problem with how he was treated, but if he were faced with bringing the empire back home to an end, he knew he probably wouldn't care enough to do it. All he wanted was a normal life and he could never have that. "You may think I'm strong, but I do all this to mask a lot of other feelings. Honestly, I wish I wasn't like this at all. I wish I never had been born with the abilities I have and tasked with saving the entire world then I would have never become what I am. You may think I'm great, but you haven't seen me at my worst. Here I feel tame, but that could be because I'm not constantly being watched by King P," he scoffed. He'd probably be going nuts if the king was around. It was actually strange for him to feel as tame as he did now; so in control of himself and his emotions.

Lady Palutena
Female || Unknown || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Sage Pairing || Kid Icarus || Tagged: Yukio

"I don't believe this place is a hotel at all. It appears to be more of a palace or castle, actually," she noted. Even though she really hadn't ever been to a hotel, this place felt too fancy to be anything less than a castle. In a way it kind of reminded her of her own palace back home. "And I too received a letter about such things so I do not think this is some trick your brother is playing on you since I do not know of him. There truly must be someone else behind it all." The person she assumed was the so called Matchmaker. Whoever they were, if they could pull her from her home, they must have been powerful. It wasn't easy to summon a goddess from her place. Following his gaze down the hall, she noticed the stairs as well. It was the best place to start for sure.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Thu May 25, 2017 6:15 am

Haruka had been sleeping peacefully, until she instinctfully reached over to the other side of the bed, trying to find Michiru. Sighing softly, she began to wake up, realizing that Michiru had probably already got up and out of bed. She opened her eyes, and sat up, greeted by an unfamiliar scene. The bedroom was not her own, and there was a small, one-person bed. "Michiru?! Michiru?! Where are you?" Startled, Haruka quickly stood up, looking frantically around. She found a note, and read it. "Wait..........what? I.....I already have Michiru........." Nevertheless, she made her way towards the door, stepping out into the hallway and looking for her so-called "partner".
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Thu May 25, 2017 7:20 am

» Zeref Dragneel | periwinkle pairing | tags; robin
      faded He hated seeing people irritated but at this state Zeref wasn't so sure what to do. It was like a bad habit for him, to go off and do things without needing someone else permission. His eyes casted ahead and let out a small huff, Robin clearly was very similar to Mavis and he hated how alike they were. Maybe he should just try and hold back next time, just to see what may happen. Besides he didn't even know her ability so it just may help when knowing what his partner was capable of doing. He walked passed the destroyed lego monster and reached the door slowly, "Yeah but you're obviously annoyed with me so I'm not going to take anymore chances. You can have the next one, I'm not going to give you any help what so ever." The Black Wizard had stated a little bit seriously. If she thinks she can take a floor on, he'd like to see it happen.

» Terra | orange pairing | tags; claus
      faded She felt kind of bad after looking at the injuries he had, though she was happy that his brother was a healer of types. Inaudibly sighing, she put one of his arms around her shoulder and helped him over to Lucas who was talking to the other blond girl Shiemi. She felt rude to interrupt but Claus was in a rough situation right now and she wanted to do something to help. "Excuse me. Lucas, Are you free? Claus got himself hurt again." She told the other twin as politely as she could. She knew what happened to Lucas earlier and how he died for a few moments but now she was hoping he was okay enough to heal his brother Claus.

» Gareki | oynx pairing | tags; lena
      faded Okay now he was at a lost for words. She was... fading out of existence? But how? Thats like, beyond what he's ever seen before. Yet he couldn't do anything to help! Surely Gareki had a knack for a few things but this was most definitely different to what he was used to. "Wait wait! What am I supposed to do?! How can I help!" He wasn't one from Tracer's world and from what he could tell things were very complicated there. As much as how useless he sounds right now, he was still willing to help in any form. But all he needed was a simple instruction from his soulmate, how could he help her? was it the accelerator? what did she need?

» Jellal Fernandes | crimson pairing | tags; ganta, death the kid and erza.
      faded His gaze looked past ganta's shoulder and looked back at the exit door for the current room they were in. Standing here wasn't exactly helping them get out of the building so he spoke up. "So should we get going or what." He said with a questioning tone in his voice. Surely he did sound rude right now but he just couldn't help it, how could they really trust these people? A small chill ran down his spine at the feeling of dark magic near, last time he felt that was at the grand magic games [so far I know, need to catch up on the show omg]. He hoped the aura didn't belong to who he thought it did, maybe it was just their familiar? Looking towards Erza, he wondered if she felt it too.

» Chuuya Nakahara | sky blue pairing | tags; sinon
      faded His head leaned to one side and his eyes narrowed at her response, "Typical response. As to be expected." He scoffed rudely before straightening up his posture and tucking his hands away in his coat pockets. "I just happened to be transported here, I have absolutely no idea what the hell is going on so don't bother asking. Clearly you have a pairing as well, so don't mind me- Who is your soulmate? I happened to have lost mine." The talkative male scratched his cheek, a blunt tone glued to his words. He really needed to stop being rude but it was like a bad habit after spending so much time around the Port Mafia.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me