Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby Probably a Doctor » Mon May 22, 2017 5:08 am

V e n d a nxxK r i s h n a nxxx
Human - 27 - Male - Tags; Elizabeta
═══════════════════════
He nodded and looked to her left while knowing there was a chance at getting out
"Well then.. I suggest we start out looking then." he answered while fixing his bowtie on both his chest and in his hair
"Would you care to join me?"
For the first time in a long time, he gave a small smile and held a hand out to her
To have her join him to find the stairs

G a n o n d o r fxxD r a g m i r exxx
Humanoid - Unknown - Male - Tags; Peach
═════════════════════
He chuckled a little while listening to her talk, and it seemed as if he could do it forever
He wasn't one to speak for longer periods of time, but when it came to listening, he was a real expert at it
"Well.. maybe I could help you bake something if we get free.." he suggested and wondered if he himself had ever baked anything in his life before
"And even if, maybe meet your friends as well.. they seem like amazing people."
All this time he had been searching diligently through the kitchen for a bag to put the provisions in
Not exactly finding anything close

K r i s t i a nxxH e i l b u r gxxx
Medic - 20 - Male - Tags; Kaori
═════════════════════
Knowing that he could, he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck
"I kill people for a living.." he began before backing that up..
"I fight against zem actually.. und as ze team's doctor I heal as vell."
And watched her a little
"I fight every day against mein doppelganger.. sometimes ve vin. Sometimes ve loose. Every time I die, I come back und 'respawn' to fight again."

E d w a r dxxR i c h t o f e nxxx
Æther God - 105 - Male - Tags; Qrow
═════════════════════
He watched him, his expression faltering while he sighed
"Qrow.. I vill do anyzing to stay close to you.." he said softly
"I don't care if I get hurt.. I've died vonce before, und it vont happen again to your hand."
He decided to tell him about the time he died later, now was not the time
"You'll never understand how much I care, if I die!"
If he was going to leave him there to die, without antidote, it was sure he didn't care
"Selfish bastard.."

D e l lxxC o n a g h e rxxx
Winged Human - 19 - Male - Tags; Aerak
═════════════════════
He blinked and heard something nearby, and he tilted his head while looking a little confused and happy
Someone to ask questions to, hopefully, get the answers to?
Though it was all so sudden, he watched a blur of a male come right in front of him with stunning blue eyes and hair
He was being shaken as well, and he squeaked while sitting there letting himself be shook
"What..?" he asked aloud before the other fell to the ground seemingly upset, and when the world stopped spinning, he kneeled down and watched the male curiously
"Ah don't seem to know th' answers to yer questions, sir.." he said with a soft reassuring smile
"Ah'll try my darndest to help y'all answer them though.."
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon May 22, 2017 9:33 am

Brendan
Male||18||Heterosexual||Crush; ♥||Pokemon oras||Tags; May

Brendan 's face stayed red as he rubbed the back of his head, following may to the back. The boy came out the dress clothes and changed into his normal clothes. Lastly, he placed his hat on his head before turning to Minun ." Minum, you did a great job out there with Plusle. I don't know why , but it made my very happy~" the small mouse like pokemon leaped into his arms, rubbing his cheeks against his. The little pokemon's cheeks started to spark due to happiness ."O-ow~ I'm glad your happy to buddy. Now rest up ok?" Brendan called Minun back into his pokeball and walked outside, waiting for May. He wonder how much close they where to getting out this place? Hopefully not to long. Anyway, Brendan started to cough abit and felt his head getting abit warmer again. He needed to find some medcine before he get to sick

Kari
14|Female| Heterosexual|Digimon Adventure Tri| Crush:|Tags:Kousei, C.C, Corrin

Kari had saw the blood that came from C.C's hand. Hopefully it wasn't nothing to bad. Kari was about to say something but kept her mouth closed. She really had nothing to say, so she marched forward. Gatomon stayed close beside Kari and glanced at her. She seem to be fine, so there was no need for her to question
[ Eeek! Wb.]

Shiemi
Female||Heterosexual ||15||Peach|| blue Exorcist||Crush; ♡||Tags; Lucas

Sheimi watch as the demon burn and faded away into ashes . The plant life vanished as soon as the demon died. The girl's eyes lid up brightly when She felt Lucas 's hand touched her face, then wiped her eyes set with the back of her hand." I-I thought you where gone! D-don't scare me like that!" Sheimi gave the boy a tight hug and kept crying, but made no noise. Tears was streaming down her face." I'm sorry. .I put you in danger like this. .I didn't mean to. This is what I get for being to weak. " Sheimi saw Rin near by and saw that he was down as well." I promise. ..I'll make it up to you." She stood up, tugging on her skirt some, inhaling her breath. They fought her...and Lucas even died trying to save her life. If course she felt bad, but there was a new feeling stiring inside of her now." Rest up Lucas. .I'll be back in one second. Also..both you and your brother are brave. Thank you."

Sheimi walked over to Rin and kneeled by his side." Rin..looks like you couldn't be the hero this time..but that's fine, you still tried and I'm thankful for you looking after me." The girl smiled with a faint blush on her face, gabbing ahold of his head." I know I'm not very useful. ..so sorry for putting you through all this mess." She tried her best not to cry, but it was still to late." From now on, I'll try my best to protect you and the others ,so don't die on me ok? Also, you don't want to make Yukio mad." Sheimi chuckled kissed Rin on the cheek , standing up again. " You should rest to.."

As Sheimi started to make her way back to Lucas, she heard a voice speak to her." You humans are fragile, but so interesting and strong in your on way.I could sense something ..pure inside you. Now my bulb, I'll shall help bloom into a beautiful flower." Sheimi saw a pink and white lotus in the middle of the floor and picked it up. "I'll lend your Greenman my power. It's a shame that I was defeated. You where smoking up. A bear of sweat came down her face"T-thanks.." she smiled faintly, looking at nee. What kind power could this lotus give nee?

Princess Vivi
Female||20+||aquamarine? ||Heterosexual||One piece ||Crush;None. .yet||Tags; Feral

" Well, if we are done here, I guess we can keep it moving. I'm really not to sound selfish or anything ,but Carue really needs some attention. That bump on the head is slowing him down." Vivi out her slashers away and glanced at the door. A nice break would be nice. Maybe they would find something that could help her duck friend out. Carue looked at Vivi and started to sweat abit, following the girl to the door "Also,if you two get tired of walking, I'm sure Carue will give you a lift" the giant duck quacked and nodded

Zelda
Female||117 [17]||Brown||Loz;Botw||Heterosexual||Crush; ♡||Tags: Link

Zelda blinked her eyes and rubbed them afterwards. It was best if she kept that dream to her self for a while longer. The princess had saw another girl approach them and smiled faintly. Was she someone that he met on his adventures? Well know, because link didn't seem to know her..but she knew him? Well, alot of people knew about link so this wasn't very shocking." The more the merrier right? It's always good to have others join. Besides, we are all trying to get out this place." She yawned and rubbed her eyes again

Yaiba
Male||18-19||ivory||Show by rock||Demisexual||Crush;||Tags;Megami

" No need to be hostile, I won't bite you..I promise. Anyway, your a human to like Cyan-Chan . Cyan is a human girl that comes from a different world . She helped out world so many times, but we help a her and her band to..so hence. The grateful king even stood by her side. ..so hence." Yaiba pushed his glasses on his face some." I promise you, I'm from sound world, I'm not the one to lie my dear. Anyway, we should continue. " the fox walked ahead

Sora
Female||17||Dandelion||Digimon Adventures:Tri||Heterosexual ||Crush;||Tags; Gold

"I cooked for my friends back in the digital world. Yes, digital data can be eaten. I guess because your body turns into data ..so, it's understandable. " Sora shrugged and continued to eat and was still curious about pokemon. She hated to ask, but she still wanted to know more." I'm sorry for all the questions, but what happens if a Pokemon dies? Do they come back life. .or is their death permanent? " the girl asked and was almost done with her food. Now was a good time to ask

Dakota
Male||19|| fuchsia||AOT OC|| Demisexual|| Crush: None||Tags: open

Dakota sighed, pushing his glasses on his his face. He had not idea what was going on here..but this wasn't his normal room. There was no windows and the halls looked very different. The boy thought it was Callie pulling a prank on him, which he deserved, then started to realized that it wasn't the case. The biggest questions on his mind was..where the hell was he? who is this matchmaker guy, what was the deal with the soulmate thing? and how could he get out this strange place. The answers will soon be revealed to him maybe. Dakota inhaled a deep breath before peeking out the door and slowly walked into the halls."H-hello..am i the only here or..." his glasses begin to fog up as he moved down the hall. His heart was also beating against his chest like a drum

Titan
Male|| 18-19||Grape||Show By Rock||Pansexual||Crush:None||Tags:

[pending]

Mirai
Female||16||Carmine || Beyond the boundary||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags: Karma

(Your right~)

Oh great, Karma wasn't a youmu nor a spirit warrior. She was going to have to be his eyes." O-oh..your just a normal human. Ok, I'll help you out..we outta get out of here asap." Mirai slashed at another youmu and saw some of them surround Karma." Your beging surrounded by five of them. Two in the front, one on your left, one in your right, and one in the back." Mirai leaped felt one of them jump on her back and manged to throw it off of her. Where was the exit?

Yukio
Male||15||Blue Exorcist||Heterosexual||Crush: None||Tags: palutena

Maybe this green haired girl knew where his older brother was? Wait...Yukio had no idea this was. This couldn't be a trick could it? Yukio still thought it was." I've never seen you before..maybe we are in a hotel or something. Anyway, sorry to be rude, hello there, my name is Yukio and I'm looking for older brother Rin, I don't know if you work here...or..not." the girl was dressed oddly,maybe she was some kind of actress? Maybe they where at a movie set instead? Or was this some kind of big surprise they planed out? Yukio didn't even know anymore. " Also, where are we?"

AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Mon May 22, 2017 4:40 pm

» Rin Okumura | green pairing | tags; Akira, Jessibel, Claus, Shiemi, Kuro, Terra and Lucas.
      faded He smiled over at Claus as he started to make his way towards him, the sight of the Kurikara in his hands was almost breath taking. He was so relieved that Claus had gone and found it. He picked it up from the floor and straightened his posture, watching as Claus had bowed in front of him. "Thank you." He said with such a happy tone. Rin wasn't able to tell the difference in Claus' behavior because he wasn't so close to the boy but there had to be someone else who would notice the change. He twirled around on his heels and pranced over to the now over sized Kuro. Happy to present to the cat a sword he was once looking for. "Its not broken from what I can tell so I'm glad! Thanks Claus for finding it for me." He told his demon cat friend who was indeed elated for Rin.

He happily sheathed the sword back in its holder and turned around to go check if that plant was definitely dead. Though he paused from his walking when Shiemi had reached his side, saying good words as per usual. "Ah, well it wasn't my best I'd be honest." The male laughed and scratched his cheek awkwardly. He could tell she was upset, well to him it was obvious that she was about to cry. When her hands reached up to his face, his face heated up instantly. What she said about protecting him and the others made him feel happy but he didn't want Shiemi hurting herself for anyone here. He also knew that Yukio would kick his ass if he did end up dying or letting Shiemi get hurt. "Yeah annoying him is the last thing I want." chuckling before she placed a small kiss on his cheek. Enough for him to stop laughing and gain a nosebleed. As she pulled back her hands and walked off before she could see what his reaction was, he turned around and covered his nose quickly. Running over to where he thought no one could see him, he squeezed the middle of his nose and tried to calm himself the hell down. "Crap that was unexpected." he mumbled to himself quietly, annoyed that blood had gotten on his hands.

» Dazai Osamu | metallic gold pairing | tags; atsushi
      faded Dazai looked around himself to see whether Fuyu, jinku or yumeno were here. But none of them were, nether was Chuuya. "How strange..." Everyone else just seemed to have disapeared. Were they repaired or something? Dazai looked back at Atsushi and frowned, he didn't know what that was all about and he wished he did so he could do something about it. He didn't mind having Chuuya at his side like the good 'ol days. Sighing, he decided it was probably something to do with the pairing's they were given. "I don't know what that was about, Atsushi, but we should continue on."

» Yaboku/Yato | lilac pairing | tags; hiyori
      faded The god's blue gaze averted to Hiyori's pink one, a small smile crossed his lips and he nodded to her concern. "Yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking about a couple things but its not like you have to worry," He told her innocently. Hiyori always cared a lot for Yato and he didn't mind it but he just sometimes thought it would better if she worried about herself. Normally when she got stressed out and overwhelmed she would step out from her body and expose her soul. That was a problem he was supposed to fix but Yato knew nothing about it, so really he had to be super careful around her.

» Zeref Dragneel | periwinkle pairing | tags; robin
      faded The wizard heaved a sigh and knelt down, he never knew that there would be someone out there who didn't know what lego was. She must be from an entirely different world. "Those small things scattered all over the floor is called Lego. They may be pretty but it hurts like hell when you stand on it." Zeref explained to her carefully. He wasn't so sure what the challenge was either but it was a good thing that he had an idea of what lego was. "I assume we have to find the exit without touching one of the pieces. What do you think?" He asked the girl, looking back to see how she was going. It was probably better to get two opinions of this room other then one. Though even if she didn't know what the challenge could be she just may have a strategy to help them get to the other side.

» Terra | orange pairing | tags; the masked man
      faded The one thing Terra noticed was the disappearance of Jessibel, she was heading over to the umbreon shape shifter until suddenly.. she just disappeared? The girl stopped from his running and looked around her surroundings for the sight of Jessibels soulmate. He seemed to be walking away from Rin so Terra took this chance to approach him, he appeared to open for conversation anyway. "Claus! Hey!" The teen ran her way towards the male and stood in front of him so he couldn't continue on. "I was going over to Jessibel and then she just disappeared through thin air! Can you believe it?" She asked him, clueless and oblivious to The Masked Mans presence.

» Gareki | oynx pairing | tags; lena
      faded Gareki was fully aware that this situation was bad, judging from her appearance in state, but he really was sure what to do! He wasn't sure what a accelerator was and he was just assuming it was similar to the thing on her chest. "S-so you just want me to go and find this accelerator?" He wasn't very good in teams for say. He was always going of and doing jobs as an individual so this was beyond different. "Ah okay you know what, just hold tight!" He told her before going off to search for this device she spoke of. Lena said it was this part of the room so it had to be close. The room was dark... and it was getting harder and harder to see when he continued to walk away from her. "Man I can't see a thing... Hey Tracer! please don't tell me your light source comes from that thing on your chest..!"

» Jellal Fernandes | crimson pairing | tags; ganta, death the kid and erza.
      faded Ew, introductions. He closed his eyes for a few moments as he tried to calm down his temper, he could imagine his annoyed tone showing while he spoke. "Its Jellal, I use magic. But I'm not going to go to deep into detail about it otherwise we'd be here for days." He completely doubted the fact that they would even care, anyway. The other one seemed to be friendly enough to make conversation with, though he did seem a bit quiet, Ganta the name. Jellal really wasn't a bad person, he was just really protective you could say. Back at where he was from he was always mistaken for being the bad guy due to his horrible past after being possessed by The Black Wizard Zeref when he was only little. After that his kind personality switched to a more violent one.

» Chuuya Nakahara | sky blue pairing | tags; sinon
      faded Chuuya found himself in a moment of darkness, his mind staying blank for a few moments before waking up once more but in front of a girl? He seemed to have transported after the pairings had changed. The male looked around himself to see if Atsushi or Dazai were there but they weren't. Fixing up his hat, he reached sinon's gaze and narrowed his eyes. He didn't appear to be happy with the sudden change in destination. "You are?" Not even bothering to introduce himself he kept a monotone voice. Now he really didn't have the energy to meet anymore new people.

» Mirajane Strauss | periwinkle pairing | tags; jae
      faded Mira glanced down at the hand that grasped onto hers, walking forward as she started to get towed by Jae who was willing to start whatever challenge was ready for them ahead. From what she could tell, the others appeared to be ready. So then she was. "Sounds like a plan!" the take-over wizard cheered with a closed-eyed smile, completely oblivious to the fact that this place was evil. Mirajane just kind of assumed shipping wars was some kind of game for everyone to compete in.

» Levi Ackerman | teal pairing | tags; neko
      faded Well crap. What was he supposed to do in a situation like this? All he could think about was, I killed that monster and now Neko's upset with it. Did he make the wrong decision or something? He walked his way over to her side and sat down on his knees. After hearing what she said his eyes drifted to look away, "So what. Don't give me that crap you stupid little brat, like I care!" He managed to force his gaze back onto her. Though it was hard to make proper eye contact, why didn't Neko tell him earlier that there was a possibility of this happening? was that thing something Neko could turn into? "idiot.. who cares if your not human! As long as you feel emotion and have a kind heart thats all that matters, my god stop thinking your something else when you're not. Its seriously getting old quickly."
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon May 22, 2017 5:50 pm

Claus / The Masked Man
Male || 14 || Pansexual || Crush: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) || Orange Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Terra, Shiemi, Rin, Akira & Lucas

He was doomed now. There was no avoiding this girl and he was bound to blow his own cover. Casting his gaze downward, he tried to avoid eye contact as he listened to her speak. Jessibel, he remembered her from the last time he had taken over. She had been the reason Claus had returned. At least he knew she was gone. "Pft, who needs her. She took away my freedom once already," he scoffed. Instantly he regretted his words. If that didn't blow his cover then maybe the boy hadn't told her about his split personality. He doubted it. If she was willing to approach him while in this form then she had to know there was a possibility that Claus wasn't present. Even Lucas stayed back when he saw this form, though he was sure the blonde boy knew the difference of the looks in his eyes and Claus' eyes. His eyes were always serious, while Claus had a fiery passion in his own. A drive that the Masked Man would never understand.

Taking a step back from Terra, he finally looked up to meet her gaze. Could she tell the difference too? Why was he bothering to hide anyways? He had never been ashamed of announcing his presence before so why hide now and pretend to be the other that he wished would disappear already? "People disappear all the time. Jessibel wasn't the only one to disappear during that fight." He wasn't even trying now. Part of him was actually curious to see what she would do knowing that he was present and not the boy that she had come to know. Maybe he wanted to test her own feelings toward his other half or maybe he was being outsmarted by the other. Had Claus told her how to deal with him? He should have checked before revealing himself in such a manner. Inching even farther away from her, he was beginning to feel nervous about the whole situation.

Lucas
Male || 14 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Peach Pairing || Mother 3 || Tagged: Shiemi, Rin, Terra, Akira & Claus

Feeling Shiemi pull him into a hug, his cheeks grew brighter. As she spoke, he quietly listened trying to understand what she was telling him. Had he really been dead? All he could remember was the plant spraying him with some strange fume which had disable his psi and made it hard to breathe. Had that actually killed him? It didn't matter now. He was alive and breathing. His psi was healing him too, taking care of any of the injuries he had sustained in the process. Before he could even speak to tell her not to worry, she was already up and moving to Rin, but at a mention of his brother, his eyes shifted to his twin. He seemed to be acting strange which instantly made him nervous. He couldn't make out what was being said between him and Terra, but he was sure that he had no real reason to back away unless it was what he thought. Frowning momentarily, he was immediately distracted by the Rope Snake as it made its way over to him and happily pressed its head against his cheek. When Claus had transformed it had gotten away from him and stayed hidden until now. "Lucassssssssssssssss, you're alive. Oh I thought I wasssssss going to be stuck with your brother forever," the snake cried. Softly, the boy chuckled and stroked his companion's head.

"I'm sure Duster would take care of you again," he told him which only caused the snake to shake its head. Lucas was well aware of how the snake viewed Duster; lazy and incapable of even taking care of himself. The small thought of home comforted him as his eyes moved back to Shiemi and Rin. The way they acted around one another almost reminded him of his own relationship with Nana back home. It only made him wish he was there already.

May
Female || 17 || Heterosexual || Crush: <3 || Indigo Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Brendan

Changing from her dress and back into her usual clothes, the trainer helped her Pokemon take the bow off before making her way out of the dressing room to hang everything back up. Plusle trotted after her, stopping at her feet as she neatly put the clothes back on the rack. "Good work out there Plusle. Now it's time for you to return, okay?" she told the Pokemon as she held her pokeball out. The small electric rodent nodded in agreement and the girl returned her before putting the ball back with her others. Turning to look toward Brendan, she offered him a small smile before noticing something seemed off about him. "You alright?"

Robin
Female || 22 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Royal Blue Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Zeref

They certainly were odd little things. From first glance she would never suspect they were harmful in any way, but of course looks could be deceiving. Nobody had ever expected her to be the one who was killed Chrom in the timeline Lucina had come from nor did they expect that she was the rightful heir to awakening Grima. No one from first glance would get that. These legos were no different. "Well, it would make sense that we must make it through without touching them, but such a feat seems nearly impossible. I wonder if it would be possible to move them with magic and clear a path or if that would trigger something else," she mused. It would be far easier to push the toys aside with an elwind, but would that even be allowed or would the room trigger something else to prevent them from. Turning to face her partner, she wondered if he would want to take such a risk. She could easily do it without waiting for his answer much like he had done, but after working under Chrom's order for so long it was hard for her to not have confirmation first. Making up her mind, the tactician pulled her tome out from her pocket again and aimed her free hand toward the legos that laid before them.

Muttering several things under her breath, the green wind formed, but instead of launching her upward, it flew out in front of her and ravaged through the legos, clearing a pathway quite easily. Once her magic disappeared, it seemed as if nothing was going to happen and a smile crossed her lips, but that was a mistake. The legos quickly began to build up and create some odd looking creature thing. "At least we don't have to step on them."

Princess Peach
Female || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Bronze Pairing || Super Mario || Tagged: Ganondorf

"Maybe someday we can. I don't think baking in this place will be much of an option," she said. Of course meeting her friends wasn't an option here either otherwise she would have found them in a heartbeat. It didn't matter who, she would have taken any of them. That's when it hit her. She hadn't heard Ganondorf speak of many others. At least not like she had. Did he not wish to speak of those back home? It made her curious. "You know, you haven't really spoken much of people back home. Is there anyone dear to you there?" Everyone had to have friend, right? Even Bowser had friends even though he was awful to deal with.

Link
Male || 118 (Appears 18) || Bicurious || Crush: <3 || Sapphire Pairing || Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild || Tagged: Zelda & Fallon

Hearing the princess finally speak up, his eyes moved to her. It didn't surprise him that she was saying such a thing even though he was sure deep down that she rather be with just him. He felt the same though. He couldn't turn someone away even if he so desired to be alone with Zelda. It wasn't in his knightly nature to do so. Now that the princess' head was off his shoulder, he rose to his feet and held a hand out to her so she could stand up as well. "So if you'd like to join, you are more than welcome since the Princess says it is alright," he directed toward Fallon. In his mind Zelda's word meant more than his own since she was of royalty and he was not. He may be Hyrule's champion, but he still put himself below her no matter what. She was more important to the kingdom then he was.

Gold
Male || 18 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Dandelion Pairing || Pokemon Special || Tagged: Sora

Poking at the food as she arose the question of Pokemon deaths, he found it hard to even talk about it. He hadn't seen a Pokemon die in front of him, but he knew it was possible. "It is a possibility, yes, though since battling is a common thing back home, people know not to push a Pokemon past its limits," he replied. As a breeder himself, he always tried to bring out a Pokemon's full potential, but never push it past its own limits, especially in battle. A Pokemon death had been the whole reason why Pryce had gone crazy on Johto in the first place and he knew if that ever happened to one of his own partners, he might go nuts too. "Pokemon can die though. They age much like all other living things so old age can get them, but so can fighting. I've heard of some people fighting Pokemon to the death, but I've never seen it nor caught wind of where it might be happening. If I did it'd be my job to stop it since I am one of the few dex holders."

Chrom
Male || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Charcoal Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: San

As San came flying at him, his first thought was to try and catch her. Having no idea that she was far heavier than a human, he quickly put falchion away and held his arms open as she came at him. It wasn't like him just to let someone, especially a woman just fall to the ground. He'd probably do the same for his male comrades. It was only a matter of seconds before he felt her in his arms, but he was quickly pulled downward from the weight. Grunting softly, he was taken to the ground along with her, causing her to land on his stomach while he ended up on the ground. It certainly was alarming how heavy she appeared to be, but he thought it might be rude to ask. It wasn't appropriate to ask a lady about her weight anyways. "We'll need to find a weak point on that thing. Did you see any place that might be easy to attack?" he asked, deciding to focus on the monster up ahead instead.

Hige
Male || 17 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Brown Pairing || Wolf's Rain || Tagged: Vivi & Feral

Nodding toward Feral momentarily, his eyes shifted to Vivi and Carue. He wasn't sure where they would find a place to get the duck any kind of medical attention like she was purposing, but if it needed it, he didn't mind trying to find it. "Sure, we can search for something to help him out if we can find anything that is. I think our best bet would have been on the last floor sadly. That seemed like a safe point and I feel like somewhere there might have been medical supplies that could help your friend out," he said while rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

Lady Palutena
Female || Unknown || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Sage Pairing || Kid Icarus || Tagged: Yukio

How cute. He thought she worked here. A soft chuckle escaped the goddess' lips at the thought of working some human job. Oh if only Pit had just heard that. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do not work here. Actually, I have no clue what this place is either," she said with a small shrug of her shoulders. The mention of his older brother left her baffled as well. She probably could figure out whether or not he was present, but she decided that she might as well keep her abilities hidden for the time being. For all she knew, her being a goddess would overwhelm the average human. "I don't know if your brother is around either for I have not seen anyone else yet. Perhaps, we could help each other out in this situation." A smile crossed her face at the thought of it. She knew would have imagined herself working alongside a human though she rarely left Skyworld to begin with. Normally she would send Pit to do that kind of work.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Mon May 22, 2017 10:45 pm

Mercury Black | 20 | Male | Heterosexual | RWBY | Silver Pairing | Tags: Kana
The man twitched slightly as he heard a thud, instantly going to look around in the darkness for the source, and soon noticed that a certain girl was missing. Frowning, he tilted his head when he heard her voice coming from down below, which appeared to be a hole in the floor. Irritation twitched on his face as he jumped down the hole and landing with a thud, barely even reacting as someone should have from falling from that height. In fact, his feet seemed to have made an indent on the floor, indicating that his feet must have been heavier than a normal human. Mercury gave her glare before he picked her up harshly and jumped out of the hole with the help of a few blasts from his boots. Putting her down on level ground again, he turned round and began walking, stopping only to say. "Just so you know, I didn't save you out of sympathy, I'd just rather not have the thought of a little girl rotting in a whole on my subconscious."

Hanzō Urushihara / Lucifer | 19 | Male | Bisexual | The Devil Is a Part-Timer! | Orchid Pairing | Tags: Caitlyn, Izaya, Jessica
(waiting)

Alcor | 20 | Male | Aromatic | Gravity Falls (AU) | Pear Pairing | Tag: Gilbert
Some part of him wanted to know more about Gilbert's world so he could understand his problems better, but he decided it would be best to leave him be for the moment, instead lighting up at his question. "What can I do? Why, almost anything! In the dreamscape, I am practically omnipotent, though I would hesitate to say that the same applies to the physical world, though this castle isn't doing much to prove that fact." He said with a smirk. "I have complete control of your dream while I'm here. If I was in a bad mood, I could give you a nightmare so bad it could render you insane, or one of the best dreams you'd ever had if I was feeling generous."

Qrow Branwen | 38 | Male | Pansexual | RWBY | Cyan Pairing | Tags: Edward
He didn't say anymore, just kept ahead, walking as fast as he could. His sword was still in his head, as he was too anxious to return it to his back. What if they were attacked again? He'd need to be ready for a fight if one was to come. And more so because the touch of the cold metal comforted him slightly. After all, this sword had been with him for more than half of his lifetime, the only friend he could rely on to stay close to him. As Qrow saw the shape of a staircase at the end of the hall, he looked back to Edward, hiding the inner turmoil beneath his eyes. "Let's get going then, hopefully I won't ruin your life anymore on the next level." He muttered, before being to step down the steps.

Feral Heiss | 28 | Male | Heterosexual | Strays Comic | Aquamarine Pairing | Tags: Vivi, Hige
Looking towards the bird, he knew that Hige was right. They weren't going to find medicine anywhere for a few more floors, and he was concerned that Carue might not be able to make it that far from the discomfort it seemed to be in. Feral wished that there would be something to help them, and soon remembered that he kept a few medical supplies on him at all times. Of course, his supplies where pretty primitive, consisting of bandages and herbal remedies. However now that he recalled, he was sure he had something on him to cure headaches. Patting himself over, the lupian soon found the right pouch for the job and pulled out a few leaves for the job. Walking over to the duck, he held out the leaves to him, and gestured to his mouth as a way of saying that he should eat them.

Lena Oxton | 26 | Female | Bisexual | Overwatch | Oynx Pairing | Tags: Gareki
"Please hurry..." She murmured, closing her eyes to try to distract from her very being starting to fade in and out of existence. Lena tried to focus on keeping herself together, but she knew that without the chronal accelerator she wasn't going to last long. She was so busy focusing that she nearly missed what Gareki was saying, quickly having to focus on his voice to understand his words. Managing a small laugh even though her fear, she spoke. "Yeah, I...'m afraid it would, sorry. But... it should help you find the working one. Even when... it isn't activated fully... it imitates a small amount of light. You need... to look for that."

Madelyn Adelaide | 13 | Female | Heterosexual | TwoKinds | Blush Pairing| Tags: Captain
Listening to his explanation, the girl couldn't help but giggle. "Sooo It's basically magic then." She skipped to the other side of the door as she glanced into the room and waited for him. "But you totally have to show me what else you can do sometime, this'll be awesome!" Maddie hummed slightly to herself, before starting to skip down the hall, thinking to herself for a moment, before speaking. "You know, you're pretty powerful... It would look weird if I have someone stronger than me at my side.. But that just means I have to get strong too!" She said cheerily.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue May 23, 2017 1:32 am

V e n d a nxxK r i s h n a nxxx
Human - 27 - Male - Tags; Elizabeta
═══════════════════════
He nodded and looked to her left while knowing there was a chance at getting out
"Well then.. I suggest we start out looking then." he answered while fixing his bowtie on both his chest and in his hair
"Would you care to join me?"
For the first time in a long time, he gave a small smile and held a hand out to her
To have her join him to find the stairs

G a n o n d o r fxxD r a g m i r exxx
Humanoid - Unknown - Male - Tags; Peach
═════════════════════
He nodded and figured it wouldn't be a good idea to stick around baking in a strange place, without knowing where the exit was in the first place. Though soon enough he found a bag to put the food in, made sure none of it would make a mess upon being carried and moved to pack them away
Her words made him look up at her for a moment, thinking of a response
"It was for a reason.." he answered lightly and continued packing things into the bag carefully
"Back home.. I am not one to have friends or family. I am considered.. the enemy.." he shrugged
His eyes flickering up to her to watch the reaction, and judge how to take the situation

K r i s t i a nxxH e i l b u r gxxx
Medic - 20 - Male - Tags; Kaori
═════════════════════
Knowing that he could, he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck
"I kill people for a living.." he began before backing that up..
"I fight against zem actually.. und as ze team's doctor I heal as vell."
And watched her a little
"I fight every day against mein doppelganger.. sometimes ve vin. Sometimes ve loose. Every time I die, I come back und 'respawn' to fight again."

E d w a r dxxR i c h t o f e nxxx
Æther God - 105 - Male - Tags; Qrow
═════════════════════
He fumed a little while following suit, a hand on his wound as he got to the stairs
Really, he was just unhappy the dude he came to care about didn't want to help
It wasn't his fault, and he had to figure out how much it wasn't
"Being shut up und stoic about zis is not going to help.." he said aloud while limping down the stairs
But when Qrow spoke up again about ruining his life, he literally just scoffed and rolled his eyes
"If anyzing, mein lieber.. you have made my life better. You have not ruined it.."
He had faced hordes of zombies, shot himself, and became god of the Æther
Really, this wasn't so bad compared to how he had it
"You've been ze best zing zat has ever happened to me.."

D e l lxxC o n a g h e rxxx
Winged Human - 19 - Male - Tags; Aerak
═════════════════════
He blinked and heard something nearby, and he tilted his head while looking a little confused and happy
Someone to ask questions to, hopefully, get the answers to?
Though it was all so sudden, he watched a blur of a male come right in front of him with stunning blue eyes and hair
He was being shaken as well, and he squeaked while sitting there letting himself be shook
"What..?" he asked aloud before the other fell to the ground seemingly upset, and when the world stopped spinning, he kneeled down and watched the male curiously
"Ah don't seem to know th' answers to yer questions, sir.." he said with a soft reassuring smile
"Ah'll try my darndest to help y'all answer them though.."
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Tue May 23, 2017 12:07 pm

Neko Kuroha || Female || Heterosexual || Brynhildr In The Darkness ||Levi Ackerman || Levi/Mikasa/Eren
"That's easy for you to say! The Neko you know, that's all an illusion! My feelings were made by that monster! I don't know what emotion is!" Neko laughed, tears still falling down her face. Once the witch has had the "harnessed" implanted into her neck, the girl was no longer alive. The "drassil" takes over completely. Neko hears all of the poor girls that suffered from hatching screaming in her head. None of them lived, except for one. That witch had the power of regeneration. She can continue to live until she's an old woman if wanted. Neko and the others...they had no choice but to accept their fate. "I want to tell you to never leave me, I want to tell you that I wanted you by my side; but what if that thing decides to come out then?! I don't want you to die!" she pushes Levi away. "I don't want you to be near me, because I love you. Please don't make it harder than it already is...

Kaito Shion/Akaito || Male || Bisexual || Prince Takumi || Open
[Anyone on the third floor open for my lil smol bean?]

Hong Jae Yeol || Male || Demisexual || Lookism || Mirajane Strauss || Yukine/Yato/Mirajane/Hiyori
Jae smiles, then leads Mirajane over to Yukine. "Are you and your friends ready to go?" Jae signed to the male (I keep thinking he's 14 T^T). Yato said he was fine, but somehow, behind that smile was a lie. Not socializing with anyone had granted Jae the ability to read body language. It was how he sensed Mirajane's mood. Jae wondered if it had anything with Hiyori in particular. It was bad to be nosy, but the boy was concerned at Yato's sweetness. Hiyori deserved to be treated better than that, especially since she's so kind...

Hikaru Akiyama || Male || Homosexual || Keikaina Ai || Keikaina
Hikaru snored a little. The boy was exhausted from his "heat". The pills, thankfully, worked. The side effects were terrible though. Nausea, headaches, loss of memory...Countless things, some more severe than others. Hikaru opened his eyes. The blurry shape of Keikaina's head was in front of him. Smiling slightly, he turned Keikaina around and kissed what appeared to be his cheek. It was actually his lips. "Thank you...Keikaina...for not attacking me...like the others..." Hikaru rubbed his eyes. It was dark, and something was banging on the walls. Now he was very confused. "W-where are we?" Hikaru asked, looking at the boy.

Elizabeta Héderváry (Hungary) || Female || Bisexual || Hetalia || Vendan Krishnan || Vendan
Elizabeta took his hand, smiling. This was the first type of contact they made since they met. The two went down the stairs slowly. The first thing she sees is a large body of water. Great. Just. Great "Hey Vendan, you ready for some swimming? 'Cause we have a lot to do..."
[WB]

Gilbet Beilschmidt (Prussia) || Male || Bicurious || Hetalia || Alcor the Dreambender || Alcor
Gilbert raises both hands in surrender. Alcor suddenly seemed terrifying. Was this his soulmate? He's not too sure himself. "Here's to me being scared to death, not from Fauchereve, but you..." the man mutters, standing up. The dreamworld was a nice place really. You could do anything you wanted if you had enough imagination. Gilbert's was a wild demon that wanted to rip apart its owner. "Say, you have any idea of how I can wake up? I've been trying for the last, erm, fifteen minutes?" Gilbert asks, slightly distracted by a small yellow bird.

San (Android Assailant) || Female || Heterosexual ||Nano List || Chrom || Chrom
When Chrom caught her, the first thing that came into her mind was:
Welp, that dumbass decided to catch two hundred and thirteen pounds of flying machinery. Could it get any better than this?
The two both fell to the ground with a large crash. San was quickly recalibrating her senses, trying to find an answer to Chrom's question. "Did you expect me to know? It's not like I'm inhuman!" the woman growled. It wasn't every day she snapped like this. Normally, San would remain chill and try to work with whoever it was she was talking to. Fighting had agitated the Assailant inside of her. Blood-thirst was clouding San's thoughts. If this keeps up, who knows what might happen...

Ko Aerak || Male || Homosexual || Never Understand/Out Of Control || Dell Conagher || Dell
Aerak stopped, his breathing frantic. "A-am I in heaven?" he mumbled, rubbing his head. He took out the card from earlier. Maybe, if I give myself a papercut, I could see if this is real or not Opening the card, Aerak finds a different name. It wasn't asian, for one. Who was this Dell person? What happened to Anri's name? Why was there a different soulmate now? So many questions ran through his mind. It was numbing to say at the least.

Ryouta Murakami || Male || Heterosexual || Brynhildr In The Darkness || Jacqueline Vixan || Jacqueline
Ryouta grew red. She willingly held his hand! He was freaking out by now. They proceeded down the staircase. Darkness engulfed the two, but Ryouta was reassured by the warmth of Jackie's hand. Later, it was colder. Ryouta couldn't feel Jackie's hand. Wait. There was nothing in his hand.
"Jackie? JACKIE?!" the male yells. There was no reply. He reached his hand out. A wall was separating the two. A light fills the room. A strange mascot character with a wide grin appeared. "Hello! I'm Marble! Welcome to the first game!"
Ryouta looked at the thing(?) suspiciously. "Who the hell are you and what did you do with Jackie?" he grumbled. The thing(?) shakes its head. "I said, I'm Marble. Your friend is safe. She's on the other side of the wall" Ryouta let out a breath of relief. "However, she won't be if you fail the game. Vise versa on her side" The boy's relief turned into horror.
"You need to steal this crown on my head Marble pointed at the three pointed crown. Before the timer runs out" "And if I don't?" "There will be a punishment for your friend"
[FYI, the same message is playing for Jackie]

Kana Tachibana || Female || Heterosexual || Brynhildr In The Darkness || Mercury Black || Mercury
Kana frowned. This idiot decided to save her, not out of mercy but guilt! She wanted to laugh so much at him. It was ridiculous, absolutely ridiculous! A sudden vision came to Kana. Both she and Mercury were dead. She wasn't sure how, but if they took only one step forward...The girl slapped her cheeks. Imagining what would happen would only make the situation worse. Deciding that there was no other way to avoid death to either of them, Kana decided to come out clean. It was bound to happen anyways. "Hey Mercury. You probably won't believe me, maybe think I'm crazy even. The reason why I tell you to be careful, it's because I'm a witch that can see into the future."

Yuuri Katsuki || Male || Homosexual || Yuri!!! On Ice || Viktor Nikiforov || Viktor
It was competition time, so an already stressed out Yuuri went absolutely nuts. "Makkachin?! Yurio?! Mari?!" the man shouted. There was no reply. Yuuri squeezed Viktor, shaking. He didn't want to admit he was scared, although his actions ran crystal clear through him. "Where...are we...?" Yuuri asked quietly. If this was one of Yurio's pranks, it was going too far for comfort. But didn't Yurio focus on practice time before the competitions? It couldn't have been him. Yuuri ran through a mental list of people who might have done this terrible joke. He didn't notice the card on the nightstand.
[WB]
~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:36 pm

F A L L O N
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      tagged;; link, zelda mood;; neutral
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      half relieved, half unsure, fallon nodded and stayed where she was, landing on the ground with a small tap. "thank you." she said softly, her eyes moving away from the couple. she didn't want to look at the ooey gooey lovey dovey couple. It sort of sickened her - love had seemed to change a lot through the years she had been gone.

Y U R I O
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      tagged;; otabek mood;; frustrated
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      yurio looked up at otabek as he covered his mouth, teasing him. the teen's eyes became wide and he blinked, suddenly becoming frightened, even though he could tell it was a tease. yurio shook otabek's hand away from his mouth and put the note down, sighing. "alright. let's just... try to get out of this room first?" he said, starting towards the door to see if it was locked.

V I K T O R
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      tagged;; yuuri mood;; uneasy, confused
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      viktor's eyebrows pushed together in worry,
      mostly because makkachin wasn't with them, but also because yuuri was freaking out. the skater hugged his fiance to his side, nuzzling the top of his head in a reassuring way. "calm down, yuuri." he replied gently, even though he was honestly terrified of what was going on. viktor glanced around, his eyes landing on the note on the bedside table. he let go of yuuri and picked it up, starting to read it as soon as he opened it.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue May 23, 2017 2:57 pm

Caitlyn
Female || 20 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Orchid Pairing || Pokemon || Tagged: Urushihara

As she stepped down onto the next floor, nothing seemed unusual to her. Of course that was how all these floors seemed to appear right away. It was a bit frustrating and as she turned back to look at the others she had been expecting to be following her she only saw Urushihara. Where had the other two gone off to? She wasn't even sure, but it annoyed the hell out of her to be left so abruptly when they had all agreed to be traveling with each other. Being someone who battled alone, yet worked with a team, it frustrated her when others didn't pull their own and that's exactly what the two they had met had already done. Huffing softly to herself, she crossed her arms over her chest and decided to walk farther into the room, trying to figure out what might be waiting for them this time. Would it be more fighting or something that they hadn't yet experienced? Hopefully it would be the latter.

Princess Peach
Female || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Bronze Pairing || Super Mario || Tagged: Ganondorf

Part of her wanted to believe that it was some kind of sick joke, but the other half found it less surprising. She wasn't one to judge quickly, but his appearance made it feel as though it should have been obvious to her. Nonetheless, she knew she shouldn't really judge. Actually, she felt kind of bad for bringing the whole thing up. "I see. Well, I apologize for bringing it up. That was rude of me," she said softly before looking down at the counter for a moment. She needed to not let her curiosity get the best of her all the time.

Chrom
Male || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Charcoal Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: San

Hearing her get snappy with him only made him grunt softly in annoyance. All he had done was ask a simple question since she had been closer to see than he had been. "All I needed was a simple no," he muttered under his breath before climbing back to his feet. Instantly, he could feel the pain from trying to catch San. He would just have to fight through it for now. There was no way he could have known she was going to weigh so much. All of this was just making him frustrated. Grabbing the hilt of his sword again, he pulled falchion out once again. He would just have to get close and see exactly what he was dealing with. Making his way toward the boss up ahead, he could tell right away that it was wearing armor that would make it difficult for him to even attack, but it seemed that its head was exposed. That'd have to be the place to target if he could find a way to even get up to it.

Captain Ness
Male|| 15 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Blush Pairing || NTNE Mother AU || Tagged: Madelyn

When she insisted that it was magic, the boy grunted, but decided to leave it at that. He didn't want to put in the effort to argue with her on what it was or wasn't. Following her through the door, he continued to listen to her speak. As much as she wanted to see what he was fully capable of, he didn't want to show any of it. His abilities were the reason he had been hunted in the first place thus he hated them. When he was younger he had accepted them as a gift, but that was because he had been a hero when he was only thirteen years old. Nothing was cooler than that. Now he was a monster because of what he had learned to saved the world. "Yeah, powerful. Probably the most powerful being back home," he remarked. He knew he was capable of overcoming the Commander and he could easily get rid of King P too, but the collar around his neck kept him from doing that. Even if he could overcome them, he would be viewed as a monster by the people. "If only I was free of this collar and all the stuff they did to mess me up. You'd probably like my old self better. All I am is a fallen hero now."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Tue May 23, 2017 5:50 pm

» Zeref Dragneel | periwinkle pairing | tags; robin
      faded He couldn't help but laugh at her mistake, the sight of the lego made monster made him choke a bit but it wasn't like it was something he found intimidating. He'd seen worse things in his opinion, in fact the monster kind of reminded him of one of his demons. "Don't worry, we can take care of this no problem." He told Robin confidently. The monster appeared to be incredibly big with sharp teeth, he wondered how lego could be so dangerous. Sighing, the wizard decided it was probably time to destroy this creature ahead of him. I mean it wasn't polite to make the female do it, right? Of course a normal fire spell wouldn't work on this type of monster, it would probably take a while for that kind of plastic to melt. Then he came to think about the life force of the monster, was it alive or some device? His magic was specifically based on death so that may be a problem unless he used death orb or death predation. But then if he did use the last spell said then he would hurt Robin, most likely kill her which was something he didn't want.

"Okay I'm just going to finish this right now." He sighed, stepping forward so Robin wasn't visible in his side view. Slowly and very carefully a ball of black abyss expanded inside his cupped hands, the size of the ball was just bigger then his head. "Alright stay behind me. As far as I'm handling this I'm considered a threat to you," He warned the girl, telling her it was probably best to keep back. Allowing the ball to grow one more inch, he then shot it forward towards the lego monster with squinted eyes. The ball splattered onto the lego creatures chest and a dark substance spread all over its figure until it melted to the floor almost too quickly, the ground incinerating with it. He was happy that he was able to control some of the spell from destroying anything else in the room, usually the ball would smash through an object or person and to the next subject but luckily Zeref was able to stop that from happening.

» Terra | orange pairing | tags; the masked man
      faded "But, how could you say that? she was your soulmate, don't you feel sorry for her?" The girl asked a bit confused. It wasn't like him to react to a friends disappearance so easily, in fact she found it quite rude. Claus would at least show some kind of sadness about the news. "Say.. you seem a bit different, something wrong?" She was a bit hesitant to ask but she thought it made sense to at least mention his mood swing. Terra noticed that he looked a bit nervous which only confirmed that something was wrong. That was when she came to think about one of the possible situations Claus had spoken to her about before, was the masked man present? was she speaking to the masked man? surely she had to be after hearing all those rude words that came out from his mouth. "You know what. Forget I even asked..." Claus right now had to be in the masked mans form, he was the one who took down the plant monster and saved everyone right?

Terra remembered what she had said to him previously when they were alone, it was what caused him to hug her. That hug that caused her heart to skip a beat. Her gaze averted to his face and bit her lip awkwardly, she said she would make him the happiest person in the world. That she would make sure that the masked man would never show himself, yet she had already failed. But there was a way she could fix it. She knew that whatever happened in the masked man form Claus wouldn't remember, she just hoped that her theory of what was happening right now was correct. Otherwise is it wasn't, she would be super embarrassed.

Grabbing the boy by his wrist he pulled her towards him forcing a kiss, not even bothering to ask for any permission she should have gotten before doing so. Kisses made people happy right? surely this was a way to get him out from this form. It was too bad that she was oblivious to Jessibel's actions last time he happened to get forced out of his masked man state. But even if she did its not like she would care about it. Besides... Claus was someone she wouldn't mind kissing so it didn't bother her one bit at all. Before they could be noticed by any of the others she pushed him away by the chest before running away quickly so Claus wouldn't realize what had happened.

» Gareki | oynx pairing | tags; lena
      faded He turned around and looked ahead. From where he saw there was no source of light glowing anywhere, his eyes looked to the side and then that was when something sparkled, causing him to jump to a conclusion it was another accelerator. A small grew on his face and he ran towards the source of blue light, finally finding the other accelerator Tracer was talking about. "I've got it right here!" He shouted back at the girl and picked up the device from the floor. Running back over to Lena he knelt down in front of her and passed it over, unaware of why she really needed it. "Are you okay?"

» Levi Ackerman | teal pairing | tags; neko
      faded Even though she tried to push him away, he didn't back down, instead he only shuffled closer to her to prove that he was indeed not afraid of who she was. "So what. You're different, it doesn't matter. Look Neko you're crying, from what I can tell that is definitely not an illusion." He bought his right hand up to her face and gently wiped one of her tears away. Usually an illusion would disappear into nothing but his thumb appeared to be wet, that only showed Neko that what she said wasn't at all true. "They don't call me humanities strongest for nothing you know, even if you did try to hurt me I'd be sure to get away before you could do anything. Neko I live in a city full of man eating titans, I handled Mako just fine. You don't need to worry about me. The only one who needs to stress over anything here is me, taking care of you." Pulling the girl into a hug, he made sure that what he said made its way to her head. He didn't want anymore tears being shed anymore, it was only making things harder.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me