Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP

Postby ~Liren~ » Fri May 19, 2017 8:52 pm

[I was working on my posts, but didn't finish them yet. I'll just put Mako's last post for now]
Mako Fujisaki || Female || NOW PROUDLY PANSEXUAL || Brynhildr In The Darkness || Konoha/Kuroha || Ava/Obi
The monster screams after eating Konoha. Mako's voice, ragged, can be heard. It sounded desperate growling to everyone, but Mako was begging for mercy. "KILL ME NOW! PLEASE! BEFORE I KILL OFF ANYONE ELSE!" the woman cried. Her instincts were telling her to devour everything in the room. It was driving Mako insane. Konoha's upper half had been dropped to the ground, guts and blood spilling everywhere. The last bit of control Mako had snapped. She began to devour the rest of Konoha. A sharp pain came from behind her. The monster screeched out a terrifying roar. It was Levi, slicing up the "drassil". The monster reached out to grab him. Levi Ackerman was too fast for one monster. He was able to chop it up small enough so that her regenerative abilities wouldn't work.
The monster, now melting, was letting out what seemed like steam. Mako had regained control in her last moments, so if you were to look in her "eyes", you'd see it had a human look to them. Mako let out unseen tears as she mumbled softly "I'm sorry...Ava...Obi...Konoha...Neko...I love...you...all..." She let out her last breath, the girl known as Valkyria gone from the world.

A white haired girl wakes up suddenly, tears streaming down her face. Her little sister was next to her, concerned. "Are you ok, onee-chan?" the little girl asked. The elder nodded, wiping her tears away. "I just had the strangest dream...I met my soulmate...and then something bad happened..." the girl picks up the younger. "Don't worry! Let's go play with Ryouta-kun! You'll feel better!" the little girl smiled, oblivious to her sister's fear. The elder girl smiled back. "Fine, I'll go with you, Kuroneko." "Yay! Ryouta-kun, Mako-chan's going to play with us today!"
[aHHHH T^T]
~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sat May 20, 2017 1:41 am

V e n d a nxxK r i s h n a nxxx
Human - 27 - Male - Tags; Elizabeta
═══════════════════════
He nodded and let out a sigh while moving to her side while exiting the.. dangerous area
"I just don't need you or I to get hurt.." he explained gently while watching the horizon
"I've lost one soulmate already.. I do not wish to loose another."
He didn't like being alone most of the time.. especially in a strange place
"I just suggest we move down or up.. to a vantage point or to the ground."

G a n o n d o r fxxD r a g m i r exxx
Humanoid - Unknown - Male - Tags; Peach
═════════════════════
He nodded and noted how it wasn't specific
Really it didn't answer the question, but he didn't really press on about what 'food' she liked
And instead went looking for a bag to use to fill with the food he had found
It wasn't a lot of food, but enough to support them and one or two others for a little while
"I suppose because you live in a different world, our food would be very different." he said aloud
"I myself, take liking to fruits."

K r i s t i a nxxH e i l b u r gxxx
Medic - 20 - Male - Tags; Kaori
═════════════════════
Knowing that he could, he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck
"I kill people for a living.." he began before backing that up..
"I fight against zem actually.. und as ze team's doctor I heal as vell."
And watched her a little
"I fight every day against mein doppelganger.. sometimes ve vin. Sometimes ve loose. Every time I die, I come back und 'respawn' to fight again."

E d w a r dxxR i c h t o f e nxxx
Æther God - 105 - Male - Tags; Qrow
═════════════════════
He ignored the pain while marching after him quickly
"Dummkopf!" he snapped suddenly while huffing, his fists balled up tightly
"You vill not blame yourself for vaht happened, und you vill not say such zings!"
He eyed the other before frowning a little more, the air around him crackled again with angst and anger
"It is not your fault! You keep pushing me avay, I might as vell die!"

D e l lxxC o n a g h e rxxx
Winged Human - - Male - Tags; x
═════════════════════
He sighed and sat criss-crossed in the hallway holding what seemed to be a small paper
He twiddled it in his fingers while glancing up and down the hall a few times
Nobody yet.. he had been sitting there for twenty minutes full of questions
Like 'why was this person my soulmate' and 'where's the rest of my family'
Noone yet had come to answer them, and he glanced at the name again to remember it
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Sat May 20, 2017 10:00 am

Mercury Black | 20 | Male | Heterosexual | RWBY | Silver Pairing | Tags: Kana
"You can't tell me what to do, girl." He muttered under his breath as he glared at her. "If I follow your word you'll probably just lead me into a pit or something. I'm not stupid, you know." Mercury took small step forward to make sure the floor wouldn't fall from under him. When he was sure, he started a walk a bit faster, his hands out to his sides so he could make sure where the walls were. "Come on, I want to get out of here at some time today."

Hanzō Urushihara / Lucifer | 19 | Male | Bisexual | The Devil Is a Part-Timer! | Orchid Pairing | Tags: Caitlyn, Izaya, Jessica
(I have no idea, sorry. I'm fresh out of floor ideas)

Alcor | 20 | Male | Aromatic | Gravity Falls (AU) | Pear Pairing | Tag: Gilbert
The look on the others face was just enough for the demon, the pure shock on his face. Perfect. Giving a chuckle, his turned to his friend and gave a bow as he listened to his friend's question. Maybe to someone else it would have sounded odd, but to him, it was a perfectly reasonable question. "I am indeed the real Alcor, don't you worry. After all, I'm not called the Dreambender just because it's a cool title, which it is, by the way. Apologises if intruding on your dream was out of bounds, but it seems to me that you were not having a very pleasant one."

Qrow Branwen | 38 | Male | Pansexual | RWBY | Cyan Pairing | Tags: Edward
He tried to tune him out and ignore the words, but they kept slipping through his shields, cutting him deep. He could already feel the anger rising without the aid of alcohol to dull it, and soon Qrow found himself stopping and turning round, a glare in his eye. "But if you get close you're going to end up dead, no matter what! I've tried it before, and all those I care about always end up hurt, or worse. There's no way around it, I bring misfortune where ever I go. I'm just better off alone, for both my and your own good." He turned back around and continued walking before he could look at Edward anymore, because he knew that he'd almost certainly fall apart if he looked longer.

Feral Heiss | 28 | Male | Heterosexual | Strays Comic | Aquamarine Pairing | Tags: Vivi, Hige
He took a deep breath as his arms sagged and he relaxed, happy to be finished with the battle. It was extremely annoying when he had to deal with people who were stronger, or just as strong as himself, and that obviously was the case when he was literally fighting himself, or a clone at least. Going to wipe off the blood that was on his blade, he soon sheathed it, ready for when he'd need to use it again. And Feral had a feeling that this wasn't going to be the last fight they'd have to go through. He looked around, noticing that Hige had finished with his as well, and he gave a slight smile his way to congratulated him for a job well done.

Lena Oxton | 26 | Female | Bisexual | Overwatch | Oynx Pairing | Tags: Gareki
She started to tremble, panic setting into her voice as she spoke. "My.. My chronal accelerator is broken, and... and without it I can't exist in this time flow. I'm going to disappear..." Lena mumbled, not wanting to go back to that hell. No, never again. She remembered the time she'd spent as nothing but a ghost in the timestream, time moving in all directions and dragging her every which way, beyond her control. It had been a nightmare that she'd been forced to be awake for. She couldn't go back to that. No.. Never. There had to be a way. She could feel it already starting to happen. Without the device to anchor her in place, she could be forced away for months, or even years at a time, swimming in nothingness. Lena tried to control herself, even as her whole body started to flicker. "Gareki... It has to be a part of this room. There has to be another accelerator somewhere... I need it. I don't have much time."

Madelyn Adelaide | 13 | Female | Heterosexual | TwoKinds | Blush Pairing| Tags: Captain
The Basitin gasped in awe as her partner made fire out of nothing, made her even more excited to be paired with him. He could use magic, that was even cooler! She'd never actually seen it herself, since her kind couldn't use it. Well, they could, but more often that not it drove the user insane. Seeing it first hand was nothing less than awesome in Maddie's eyes. But she knew better than to waste her time gawking at it, and began skipping merrily to the exit. Once she was outside the room and on the other side, she beamed at him, her ears perking to to their limit. "You didn't tell me you could use magic, that was so cool! Can you use other elements as well?"
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Sat May 20, 2017 11:49 am

"Really? A small village? Sounds peaceful." She said, as she had not seen the glare Arthur had sent in her direction. She did, however, see him fall, and she was quickly at his side, catching the young king before he made it to the ground. "Are you alright Ben?" She asked, not realizing her error until it was too late. "No! Why did I say that?......."
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sat May 20, 2017 12:04 pm

[i've only done four characters for now. I'm going to be a little bit inactive today and tomorrow because I've got Netball and Motocross. So here is what I've done C:]

» Obi Kanaki | maroon pairing | tags; ava
      boop At this moment, he wasn't exactly sure what to do. He hesitated, to go over to mako, to help her from whatever she was turning into. But for some strange reason, he couldn't help but just stand there and look at the ground as if it were the most interesting thing in the world. He assumed it was over when the noise had died down, but yet he could actually hear his own heart beat loudly pounding in his chest. The shell of what was left of the girl, it almost made him sick. Like an disgusted but upset emotion was slowly brewing inside of him. Just as a hand grasped into his wrist with a delicate grip, he jolted to the sensitive touch. He began to question things, who was this person next to him... could he trust them? His eyes slowly traced up her arm and to her face. Were they really on his side? "Are you.." For an Alien she showed a lot of emotion. Of course he would be crying at a time like this, but yet tears weren't being brought up. But why? Wasn't Mako worth crying over? "..Okay?" He asked a bit hesitantly. After watching what he called a friend eat someone, he wasn't so sure who to trust. This was only getting harder. Ava appeared to be overwhelmed by the problem as well but was it really worth comforting her? Obi didn't really want to make any unnecessary risks here.

» Rin Okumura | green pairing | tags; Akira, Jessibel, Claus, Shiemi, Kuro, Terra and Lucas.
      boop He peered up at the roof with a dizzy gaze, Kuro ran over to his side and nuzzled his cheek but he didn't bother to respond with a pat on the head like usual. My sword... where is the sword.. He tipped his head to the side and watched a scene that started to unfold in front of him. A girl crying with a boy placing a hand on her cheek, he wanted to smile, but he couldn't bring himself to doing so. Instead he held a blunt expression with eyes that looked bleak. Really, he just wanted his big brother at a moment like this. He could imagine Yukio just shouting for him to get up, telling him not to give up and help the friend named Claus that was doing his best to save the day. "Rin? Rin?" Kuro nuzzled his head again but like before the teenager just ignored. His blade was gone and he couldn't bring out his flame, right now he was the accurate definition of useless. "Rin come on!" His jaw clenched as he forced himself to sit up, his head was starting to spin but Kuro kept on urging him to get up. He wanted to help even though he couldn't. Looking over at the Masked Man and the now dead plant monster a small huff managed to escape his mouth, at least the worst is over...

» Zeref Dragneel | periwinkle pairing | tags; robin
      boop He chuckled a little bit and settled his gaze to look ahead, "Yeah, might actually." He repeated though a little bit more quietly. The worse hadn't even come yet, Zeref was probably the last person anyone would ever want to be paired with and Robin didn't know that. The black-eyed wizard made his way to the next door and automatically sighed when he came to see what was on the other side. It was a room, full of lego. That was the last thing he wanted to see, lego freaking hurt when you stood on it! The male stepped through the door way and waited for Robin to enter herself. He assumed they would have to try and get to the other side without touching one of the pieces. This was going to be challenging.

» Akihito Kanbara | black pairing | tags; callie
      boop He followed behind but a little bit slowly so his healing would go faster. When he reached her side he offered a comforting smile to tell her he was doing fine so far. When they made it in the next room he wondered what was going to come for them. He was prepared for anything this time. The first room hit him like a brick but now? He was totally ready for some action. [short because wb, anyway we need a room idea.]

» Levi Ackerman | teal pairing | tags; neko
      boop He wasn't so sure what was happening this green goo was eating up some person meanwhile Neko was freaking out. He told himself to go stop that goo and help that poor girl, but the green slime had already... 'eaten' Konoha. That was enough to trigger something inside of him. It was like a natural movement he did unconsciously? Instinct? Watching people getting eaten was something he saw everyday outside the city he lived in. Yet he absolutely hated it, it drived him nuts. Where he was from death was being caused so often and thinking that this building may be different... he was wrong. There were people, things in here who had the goal and urge to kill, it was like death was following him- And it was really pissing him off.

Before he could even try to comfort Neko, his hands gripped the sword handles at his side and unsheathed them swiftly. Was it instinct? His expression remained same despite the fact he was seething. He didn't know that person, but what he did know was that the goo came from Mako. He ran forward towards the hatched version of Mako and attacked quickly without hesitation. He wasn't going to let this.. thing hurt anyone else. This monster needed to go and he was going to take care of it. Konoha was gone and there was nothing he could do about it, he didn't know her at all. She was just an innocent life that was eaten by some creature. Poor girl.. He felt sorry for her loved ones.

He was almost too fast for the slime to notice him coming up from behind, a glint of determination just happened to beam in his blue gaze. jumping up, his blades struck down as his own personal move. "Thats not how you hold the sword," they said. If he wanted to fight and survive, he was going to do it his own way. His fighting rhythm was very similar to how he fought against the titan who ate his close friends Furlan and Isabel. They were his only friends really. The blades of the two swords were covered in goo and they probably wouldn't be able to be used again, which sucked but he didn't really care. He didn't need some swords to let him live [unlike Rin lmao]. He lashed the blades several times through the goo, slicing it into miniature pieces. He appeared to look satisfied when the goo stopped moving and fell to the ground. There were no remains of Konoha left which caused his eyes to narrow but at least he killed the hatched Mako. He landed on the ground with both feet and ran back over to where the shaking Neko stood. "Okay seriously you need to calm the hell down before things get even more stressful." [@Liren, waiting for Neko.]
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun May 21, 2017 10:10 am

V e n d a nxxK r i s h n a nxxx
Human - 27 - Male - Tags; Elizabeta
═══════════════════════
He nodded and let out a sigh while moving to her side while exiting the.. dangerous area
"I just don't need you or I to get hurt.." he explained gently while watching the horizon
"I've lost one soulmate already.. I do not wish to loose another."
He didn't like being alone most of the time.. especially in a strange place
"I just suggest we move down or up.. to a vantage point or to the ground."

G a n o n d o r fxxD r a g m i r exxx
Humanoid - Unknown - Male - Tags; Peach
═════════════════════
He nodded and noted how it wasn't specific
Really it didn't answer the question, but he didn't really press on about what 'food' she liked
And instead went looking for a bag to use to fill with the food he had found
It wasn't a lot of food, but enough to support them and one or two others for a little while
"I suppose because you live in a different world, our food would be very different." he said aloud
"I myself, take liking to fruits."

K r i s t i a nxxH e i l b u r gxxx
Medic - 20 - Male - Tags; Kaori
═════════════════════
Knowing that he could, he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck
"I kill people for a living.." he began before backing that up..
"I fight against zem actually.. und as ze team's doctor I heal as vell."
And watched her a little
"I fight every day against mein doppelganger.. sometimes ve vin. Sometimes ve loose. Every time I die, I come back und 'respawn' to fight again."

E d w a r dxxR i c h t o f e nxxx
Æther God - 105 - Male - Tags; Qrow
═════════════════════
He watched him, his expression faltering while he sighed
"Qrow.. I vill do anyzing to stay close to you.." he said softly
"I don't care if I get hurt.. I've died vonce before, und it vont happen again to your hand."
He decided to tell him about the time he died later, now was not the time
"You'll never understand how much I care, if I die!"
If he was going to leave him there to die, without antidote, it was sure he didn't care
"Selfish bastard.."

D e l lxxC o n a g h e rxxx
Winged Human - 19 - Male - Tags; x
═════════════════════
He sighed and sat criss-crossed in the hallway holding what seemed to be a small paper
He twiddled it in his fingers while glancing up and down the hall a few times
Nobody yet.. he had been sitting there for twenty minutes full of questions
Like 'why was this person my soulmate' and 'where's the rest of my family'
Noone yet had come to answer them, and he glanced at the name again to remember
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ Wᴀʀs Mᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ RP ★

Postby lilymei. » Sun May 21, 2017 3:41 pm

Jyugo || Male || White Pairing (-----) || Nanbaka || Tags: None
Continuing into the room, the male proceeded cautiously, his gaze flickering from wall to wall for anything that would cause an unwanted reaction from something in the room. Eventually when he finished scouring the world, the male looked for an exit. There hadn't been any obvious door but there was a combination lock at the end of the year. Was this really going to be this easy? Rolling his eyes, he raised a hand to the pad and started entering numbers into it from a few things he had taken into account while looking around the room. The number of marble pillars, the number of boulders in one corner of the room, the number of lights around the room, etc.. Hearing a satisfying "ding" as the wall slid to one side, the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard filling the room. Shivering at the sound, Jyugo passed through the "door" as soon as the space between it and the other wall was large enough and proceeded to the next room.

Erza Scarlet || Female || Crimson Pairing (Jellal) || Fairy Tail || Tags: Jellal, Ganta, Kid
At Jellal's answer, she sighed and returned to the other two. What was she to expect from him in terms of an answer anyways? Taking a moment to think about the options laid out for her to choose, she eventually settled on teaming up as she knew strength in numbers had always proved handy, at least from her own experience. "We would love it if you joined but completely understand if you want to leave. If you were to join up, we can ensure you have the right to leave at any time and will do our best to keep you safe." She suggested, hoping she had made the best decision in this situation. Placing one hand on her hip, she waited for one of the two to respond. The black-and-white haired kid was a bit annoying in her view, but she doubted it was on purpose and knew everyone had flaws so it was acceptable in her eyes.

Karma Akabane || Male || Carmine Pairing (Mirai) || Assassination Classroom || Tags: Mirai
The male rolled his eyes as he heard the girl's words drifting off as he descended to the next floor. Seeing the girl attack the air, he tilted his head in confusion. His first guess was that she was crazy but the second made more sense logically. That she could see something he could not. He had been in a situation like this before and looked to the walls, ceiling and floor for any trace of moving dust or a faint shadow or wind blowing before striking and hitting one right in the chest with one of the knives hidden in his shoe. He of course couldn't see this but he continued using his tactic and as he saw each of his weapons hit midair before descending to the ground again, he presumed he hit something at least and continued on. (I believe he cannot see the youmu since he's human? Idk, searched it up quickly on the wikia and it said normal humans could not see them XD plz correct me if I'm wrong)

Death the Kid || Male || Ruby Pairing (Ganta) || Soul Eater || Tags: Ganta, Jellal, Erza
Hearing the blue-haired male speak up, he could tell by the tone that he was slightly annoyed, presumably because of him but to be honest, he didn't care much. "Alright. If that's your decision, we will accompany you further on. If we are to work together, I think introductions are much needed. My name is Death the Kid and this is Ganta. We both are trained in fighting with guns. And you?" He asked, wanting to know about these two. They didn't appear like they would have anything to defend themselves with. The girl was wearing armor, but she didn't appear to have a weapon and the male didn't as well. Then again, Ganta didn't look like he carried one but still was able to fight so he decided not to assume and waited for a reply.

C.C || Female || Lime Pairing (Corrin) || Code Geass || Tags: Corrin, Kari, Kousei
C.C. listened to the girl speak to her partner for a bit, waiting for his to affirm his decision before following Corrin towards the stairs. "So, do you think the boy will come?" She asked in a soft voice before turning her head back slightly to see them still talking. She honestly was glad they were moving on from this floor. She hated having to count seconds as everyone continued to talk peacefully, taking advantage of this "break" floor. But she knew better than that. She suspected that if there was a break floor, the next level would be difficult, otherwise, why else would someone cruel enough to tear an individual from their world for their own entertainment give their puppets a break? At her own thought, she felt one of her fingernails pierce into the skin of her hand, a drop of blood falling on the ground. Raising her hand to see whitened knuckles, she presumed she had been clenching her fists too tightly and drew blood accidentally and took a deep breath. She couldn't let her emotions catch up to her. Not now. Not ever. Letting the blood drop onto the floor beside her, she waited for the wound to naturally close and looked back towards the two to see the boy approaching them again.

Asada Shino (Sinon) || Female || Sky Blue Pairing (Chuuya) || SAO/SAO2 || Tags: None
Where had everyone gone? Sinon had remembered talking with a group of three but suddenly they were gone? Her vision had gone dim for a moment prior and she predicted it was just exhaustion but when it returned she didn't see anyone there. Now this was odd. Raising her bow again, she proceeded back up the stairs she had come from and looked around for someone to talk to. Pulling the paper from her pocket to see if there would be an explanation for what was going on, she turned to its back to see the name had changed. "Chuuya?" She muttered to herself. "Weird name. But why did it change?" She said softly to herself, continuing to stare down the name as she thought of what to do. She was used to being alone, but something about not knowing this place reminded her of when she first entered GGO, and that was not something she wanted to feel again.

Megami Saikou || Female || Ivory Pairing (Yaiba) || Yandere Simulator || Tags: Yaiba
The girl glared at his response. "Are you trying to fool me? From what I know of, there is no place with that name." She said, recording that in her mind before listening to his question, the tension held in her eyebrows releasing as she went to answer his question. It was necessary to carry on the conversation anyways. "Yes, I am human though I doubt I'm the type of human you want to mess with unless you want to get hurt." She said, adjusting the student council band that rested proudly on her upper arm. "So, Yaiba, who is this cyan person you speak of?" She asked, taking in his calm posture as a sign that he was usually relaxed and waited for a response to her verbal question.

Kousei Arima || Male || Pink Pairing (Kari) || Your Lie in April || Tags: Kari, Corrin, C.C.
Watching the prince walk away, he turned towards Kari and shook his head. "No, let's keep moving. They're offering their protection and from what I can tell, Corrin is already eager to leave. I'm sure there will be another chance for me to see her." He assured her and put a hand on her shoulder with a small smile. Of course, he wasn't sure if he would be able to see Kaori anytime soon but he hoped, his heart lightening as he remembered her beautiful music. Removing his hand from the girl's shoulder, he turned and walked towards where Corrin and C.C. were, looking back when halfway there to see if Kari would follow, offering another small smile as encouragement for her to follow.

Otabek Altin || Male || Khaki Pairing? (Yurio) || Yuri!!! on Ice || Tags: Yuri Plisetsky
Flinching as the male screamed, he covered the boy's mouth with one hand, the other resting on his shoulder to keep him from moving around too much. "You should really stay quiet unless you want some scary kidnappers to come take you away." He teased, trying to get the teen to calm down, even the slightest. "From what I can tell, if we can complete this, we will be returned to our normal lives so it's just an obstacle. I know we've both had our fair share of them so I guess it's nice we get to get through one together." He said, hoping his words would be able to relax Yuri's nerves.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Sun May 21, 2017 4:49 pm

(I'll post with Caitlyn and Hige next post)

Claus / The Masked Man
Male || 14 || Pansexual ||Crush: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) || Orange Paring || Mother 3 || Tagged: Terra, Shiemi, Lucas, Rin & Akira

Keeping his distance, he figured that none of them knew that Claus wasn't in control at the moment. Maybe it was best to keep that hidden and maybe he'd be able to stay longer. The others would try to force him away, especially Lucas since he appeared to be awake once again. It would only be suspicious if he kept his distance then. Allowing his hand to return, he knew it was only a matter of time before one of them found out he was there in place of the other. Hiding probably wasn't his best option then. As far as he saw it, they owed him their lives anyways. He wouldn't mention it though. Looking back at the plant that had shriveled up quickly, he spotted what appeared to be a sword. It was nothing like the one he carried nor was he sure who it belonged it. He was sure Claus' memories would have it. Allowing himself to go through the others memories, he walked over to it and picked it up.

That's when the memory came through. It belonged to the male he didn't know. He should have figured. He knew Lucas hadn't wielded such a weapon and the girl he was with didn't seem like she had any way of fighting. The other girl though, he couldn't even bring himself to look at. Something in the back of his mind told him not to. He figured it had to do with Claus' own feelings and emotions toward the girl. It would be something he could use against him to take over again. If there really was something it would be hard to avoid coming into contact with her then. Pushing it off, he made his way over to Rin before dropping the sword in front of him. He wasn't even sure how he should address the other teen. If he even spoke, it would be obvious he wasn't Claus. Even if he tried sounding like the other it would probably fail. Silence wouldn't help him either. Claus just had to be that annoying talkative kid. It was hard to match that. Deciding to stay quiet, he dipped his head toward Rin before turning away briskly. His eyes caught Terra in the process and he knew that was a mistake.

"Of course the idiot would leave me with these kinds of memories and feelings," he huffed under his breath. hoping that nobody would actually start talking to him.

Corrin
Male || 22 || Pansexual || Crush: Definitely || Lime Pairing || Fire Emblem Fates || Tagged: C.C, Kousei & Kari

Looking at C.C, he shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't sure what the younger boy would actually follow them or not. He'd like to believe he would, but it depended on whether or not his own safety was greater than waiting for his friend. "If he wants to be safe in this place then he'll follow us, but if his friendship means more than that, then he'll stay. As much as I would like to meet with my own friend, I know that Takumi is capable of holding his own and he must believe that the same might be for his own friend," he said before glancing over his shoulder to see the boy following after them. It was a relief to him. Honestly, he just wanted to assure that they made it out of here safely. If they did then their friends might make it out as well. Looking back at the girl beside him, he noticed she had cut herself open and a frown crossed his lips. Gently he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "You really ought to be careful."

Ganta
Male || 15 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Ruby Pairing || Deadman Wonderland || Tagged: Death, Erza & Jellal

Listening to the three, he was glad at least the girl seemed to be quite friendly. Her companion though seemed rather cold and Death wasn't helping the situation much either which only made him think there might be some kind of tension in the group. Nonetheless there was strength in numbers and he knew that better than anything. Biting down on his lip, he wasn't sure what to say, but when his partner introduced him, he gave a small wave to the others. The least he could do was show that he was willing to be friendly even if he didn't have much to say at the moment.

Robin
Female || 22 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Royal Blue Pairing || Fire Emblem Awakening || Tagged: Zeref

Making her way after him, she was rather confused as she entered the next room. "What in Naga's name are these things?" she asked. Never before had she seen anything like these legos which made it hard for her to even know what was going on in this room. In her eyes they seemed pretty harmless and unable to do any kind of damage yet they were scattered throughout the entire room for as far as she could see. She had to be missing some vital information for sure. Looking toward Zeref, she quirked a brow slightly, hoping that he might have the answers she was looking for. "Please tell me that you know what these things are because I have never seen anything like it in my entire life."

Princess Peach
Female || 23 || Heterosexual || Crush: None || Bronze Pairing || Super Mario || Tagged: Ganondorf

"Well, I am often told I have a sweet tooth. Maybe it's because I have a knack for baking and I especially like baking for my friends back home," she chuckled softly. Everyone back home knew she loved baking cakes for Mario. He enjoyed them anyways, though she did wish to one day figure out how to cook some of his favorite meals to reward him with once he brought her back to her castle, but she could never figure out how to make any of the Italian dishes he absolutely loved. The only one that was easy to feed was Yoshi. The dino ate just about anything the Princes put in front of him, though he especially loved fruits and cookies. "Fruits though? That reminds me of one of my good friends back home. We pretty much have to keep the fruits out of his reach when he's around otherwise he'll eat them all. Keeping them out of his reach is a challenge too since he's got one long tongue on him."

Callie
Female || 19 || Bisexual || Crush: None || Black Pairing || Attack on Titan || Tagged: Akihito

(I made floor suggestions in the discussion thread. Once we decide on one I'll reply with her)

Captain Ness
Male|| 15 || Demisexual || Crush: None || Blush Pairing || NTNE Mother AU || Tagged: Madelyn

Watching her begin to skip toward the exit, the boy wanted to facepalm. His little fire at wouldn't be enough of a distraction if she was going to skip to the exit. Glancing over his shoulder, he pointed his normal hand back and aimed at the feet of the pigmasks that weren't on fire. Within seconds, he froze their feet to the ground and smirked. "It's not magic at all. I'm what you would call a psychic. I generate all of this out of nothing but energy or as I know it, my psi," he told her. He had avoided it earlier because he hated using his abilities, but he knew they didn't have the time to waste on all these pigmasks if they would have to go through so many floors. Making his way to the exit, he stopped to clean the blood from his claws before looking toward Madelyn. "There are three elements and a few things I'm not sure what to call."
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Liren~ » Sun May 21, 2017 8:22 pm

Neko Kuroha || Female || Heterosexual || Brynhildr In The Darkness ||Levi Ackerman || Levi/Mikasa/Eren
Neko was staring into an unknown place, lost in her own mind. Getting revenge on Mako was her goal, but her hatching was one thing she'd never expect. Hatching was the worse deaths a magician could ever have, next to ejecting and melting. That death suited Mako, yet if it was, why was she crying? More memories, one by one, came back. One of Mako making a flower crown. Another of her playing dress-up with Neko. It was so much different from the Mako she knew, the one who brutally killed off all of her friends. "M-Mako..." Neko cried. It was too late for that, Mako long gone. She felt her heart breaking into pieces as a memory of Mako getting punished for giving her more food at the institute came. It was too much to bear. Neko went closer to Mako's body. She seemed so peaceful now, perhaps living caused her more pain than that terrible death. A note was clutched in her hand.

Neko opened it, shaking. It was the note everyone got at the beginning of this terrible game. Konoha was the name of that poor girl. She was Mako's soulmate. Neko thought of her love for Levi, breaking down again. "Levi-kun, this is what we are...Our true selves. Our personality, everything. We aren't human." Neko laughs a little as she turns the note over. A small scribble was in the corner. It said:

Dear Neko, It's a bit late for this, considering how many thing happened between you and I, but I'm sorry. I was blinded by a foolish kind of love. There's not much I can say for your forgiveness. I don't care if you never forgive me even. Just know that I love you, my little sister.
PS, your friend Kana is here somewhere
Mako

A tear landed on the paper. Neko was whimpering, then started howling. Her voice was heavy with agony and pain.

Hong Jae Yeol || Male || Demisexual || Lookism || Mirajane Strauss || Yukine/Yato/Mirajane/Hiyori
Yukine was saying something joyously to the girl, apparently named Hiyori. She smiled back at him. Jae couldn't help but smile. It's not everyday you see a heart-warming scene like this. Podo seemed to have dozed off, snoring softly. The male put on Podo's leash and picked him up. He wasn't too heavy, surprisingly. Jae grabbed Mirajane's hand. He quickly signed "We should get going, before we're left by ourselves"

Hikaru Akiyama || Male || Homosexual || Keikaina Ai || Keikaina
Hikaru snored a little. The boy was exhausted from his "heat". The pills, thankfully, worked. The side effects were terrible though. Nausea, headaches, loss of memory...Countless things, some more severe than others. Hikaru opened his eyes. The blurry shape of Keikaina's head was in front of him. Smiling slightly, he turned Keikaina around and kissed what appeared to be his cheek. It was actually his lips. "Thank you...Keikaina...for not attacking me...like the others..." Hikaru rubbed his eyes. It was dark, and something was banging on the walls. Now he was very confused. "W-where are we?" Hikaru asked, looking at the boy.

Elizabeta Héderváry (Hungary) || Female || Bisexual || Hetalia || Vendan Krishnan || Vendan
She looked down at the ground. That's right...soulmate... Elizabeta never met hers. Vendan knew his, maybe even loved him or her. It felt awkward now, looking at Vendan. Hmm, moving down..There was a staircase over there somewhere." the woman pointed to her left. It wasn't the one she came down from. Maybe it led to a passageway that could help them get pass the force field? Who knows. All Elizabeta wanted to do was get out with everyone in this game fast and safely.

Gilbet Beilschmidt (Prussia) || Male || Bicurious || Hetalia || Alcor the Dreambender || Alcor
Gilbert shook his head. "It's fine. This happened everyday ever since the country of Prussia was dissoluted..." he clutched his chest. An empty feeling where his people used to be was in his chest. Technically, Gilbert was now Germany. Yet...the pain never went away. "I'm glad you got rid of Fauchereve though. It's the one that gets me the most." Gilbert stood up, yawning. It had been a long time since he had a good sleep. Hopefully, a dream of the old days would come someday. "Anyways, what do you do as a Dreambender? It sounds amazing, but not as much as me! Kesesese!" the male laughed. It had been awhile since he did that. It broke his heart a little to remember everyone yelling at him.

San || Female || Heterosexual ||Nano List || Chrom || Chrom
She nods, then leaps over the wave of monsters. Each of her steps squished their heads. Master's gonna need to find her some lighter hardware someday. The light near the end grew closer when BAM! San had ran face first into a gigantic monster. It was unlike the others, covered heavily in armor. It raised its club, bringing it down on San. "Oh crap..." San dodged the hit, but was sent flying back in the direction she came in. Her sensors alerted that she was headed towards Chrom. "CHROM-OPPA! WATCH OUT!" she yells, preparing for the fall. San wasn't able to feel it yet, but her face was cracked. Thankfully, it was dark enough. Chrom shouldn't be able to see it.

Ko Aerak || Male || Homosexual || Never Understand/Out Of Control || Dell Conagher || Dell
The world seemed to stop before the male. Suddenly, Aerak was whisked back to the first floor. "Hey! Stop! What about Anri?!" he shouts. His voice reaches no one. The force that dragged Aerak let go of him in front of a room. He barges in, very worried. All he sees is an...angel? Aerak grabs the male, shaking him. "Did I die? Is Anri ok? PLEASE TELL ME!" the male crumples to the ground, his head low. Anri and Heeno...If only Aerak had just pierced his neck. That way, he'd know that Anri had some chance at surviving!

Ryouta Murakami || Male || Heterosexual || Brynhildr In The Darkness || Jacqueline Vixan || Jacqueline
Ryouta grew red. She willingly held his hand! He was freaking out by now. They proceeded down the staircase. Darkness engulfed the two, but Ryouta was reassured by the warmth of Jackie's hand. Later, it was colder. Ryouta couldn't feel Jackie's hand. Wait. There was nothing in his hand.
"Jackie? JACKIE?!" the male yells. There was no reply. He reached his hand out. A wall was separating the two. A light fills the room. A strange mascot character with a wide grin appeared. "Hello! I'm Marble! Welcome to the first game!"
Ryouta looked at the thing(?) suspiciously. "Who the hell are you and what did you do with Jackie?" he grumbled. The thing(?) shakes its head. "I said, I'm Marble. Your friend is safe. She's on the other side of the wall" Ryouta let out a breath of relief. "However, she won't be if you fail the game. Vise versa on her side" The boy's relief turned into horror.
"You need to steal this crown on my head Marble pointed at the three pointed crown. Before the timer runs out" "And if I don't?" "There will be a punishment for your friend"
[FYI, the same message(?) is playing for Jackie]

Kana Tachibana || Female || Heterosexual || Brynhildr In The Darkness || Mercury Black || Mercury
Ugh. Fine. Let him do whatever he wanted! She did warn him! Kana followed Mercury, albeit she was using her power just in case. One of the visions was Mercury getting hit by a hammer. Typical Kana huffed. She stepped forward cautiously. A trapdoor opened, dropping her down. Kana didn't even scream. She expected this to happen. I wonder how he's going to react to a certain someone going missing... the girl landed on solid ground. Surprisingly, Kana didn't have any broken bones. Being bedridden had made her bones very brittle. "Hey Mercury! It's a little dark, don't cha think?" Kana called out.

Yuuri Katsuki || Male || Homosexual || Yuri!!! On Ice || Viktor Nikiforov || Viktor
Yuuri wakes up, a certain fluffy poodle missing from his grasp. Viktor was next to him, most likely still sleeping. "Makkachin...Where are you?" Yuuri groaned. It was difficult for him to sleep without the poodle. He called out a few more time, but no giant fluffball tackled him. Yuuri, confused, shakes Viktor slightly. "Viktor, Makkachin's missing and-" the man grew silent. This wasn't his or Viktor's room at the onsen...
~Liren~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku01 » Mon May 22, 2017 3:17 am

F A L L O N
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      tagged;; link, zelda mood;; uneasy
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      fallon frowned slightly, showing herself from behind the wall. "I thought you died... we got separated at the beginning of all of this." she said honestly, her golden eyes gleaming with slightly happiness. she was very happy and relieved that link was still alive.

Y U R I O
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      tagged;; otabek mood;; frustrated
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      yurio looked up at otabek as he covered his mouth, teasing him. the teen's eyes became wide and he blinked, suddenly becoming frightened, even though he could tell it was a tease. yurio shook otabek's hand away from his mouth and put the note down, sighing. "alright. let's just... try to get out of this room first?" he said, starting towards the door to see if it was locked.

V I K T O R
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      tagged;; yuuri mood;; startled, confused
      ⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤
      viktor felt movement beside him, and half fought the urge to get up and see what was happening. he started asleep for a few more minutes and finally awoke when yuuri started to speak to him. "yuuri? makkachin's missing...?" he slowly sat up at first, his facial expression weary until he finally noticed that yuuri was right. he looked around, noticing this wasn't the room they had fallen asleep in last night.
Miku01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me