Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Emerald

Postby Epixelmon » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:56 am

((TIME PARADOX. WOOOOOSH. Now Emerald is on Earth.))

Emerald slid over the sand lazily, looking for no one in particular. He was hoping to find Amber or Thulite around. Maybe Calcite too. The leg enhancers on his feet let him glide smoothly a foot above the sand, leaving no trail in his wake. He was quiet, yet relaxed. Interrupted by the sound of feet, however, he turned to the side to see the massive figure of Purple Diamond approaching him. He hovered higher in the air to be closer to the Diamond's face before speaking. Ho, Purple Diamond. What are you doing back here? he asked the large gem. They weren't far from the temple, and Emerald still worried that the Diamond still might be working against him and the rebel gems. If the Crystal Gems were inside the temple, then they could easily be attacked out of no where by this massive gem.

He probably had nothing to worry about, but he hovered there anxiously anyway, waiting for her reply.
Last edited by Epixelmon on Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

Postby mudmall0w » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:54 pm

((Gahh, sorry everyone for my inactivity I've probably messed everything up ;-;))
HI!
im MUDMALL0W
My OC is marshmallow, she's a magical princess from a different dimension
mudmall0w

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:02 pm

Purple Diamond

Ahe gave the Temple a quick glance before looking back to the Green Gem. I'm not sure, believe it or not, I might just be looking for something to do, And I'm worried of what the Humans will fo if they find me here... She said quietly, her Fusion stood behind her, like a child hiding behind their mother in front of a Stranger.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybump » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:21 am

Purple Pearl

( I assume PP is behind her diamond)

Purple Pearl looked over at the fusion- feeling a tad awkward around strangers. She silently his herself behind the fusion and whispered
" Who is that!?!?"
honeybump

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Emerald

Postby Epixelmon » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:28 am

Emerald hovered still, noticing her glance at the temple. You're a Diamond. Human's are already physically inferior to gems, so they'd be ants in comparison to you. What do you have to worry about? he mused. Anyway. I don't know where the Crystal Gems are, if you're wondering. I was looking for them earlier. They probably haven't come back yet. But do you know where Amber or Thulite are? I need to talk to them. he asked the Diamond. Emerald was thinking it was best if Thulite and Amber knew about White Diamond's "project".
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:57 am

Furenzied wrote:Citrine/ Thulite again

Citrine sighed in relief and turned back to Thulite. "Thanks man, so what were the other options?" He was visibly happier that he wasn't going to the large temple structure. "I have traveled to a few places though, not sure what any of them mean though, sometimes I think I do but I dunno really."
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Daisygurl28 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:48 am

Purple Diamond

She gave a side smiled, looking away from him. Well, let's just say I was the runt of the litter. But no, I haven't seen them, I believe the last time I saw Thulite was with that kind Citrine Gem, I don't know where the Orange one is however... She said quietly, Fire Opal emmerges, but didn't say anything, they were a bit shy.
Daisygurl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2.

Postby soonyoung » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:22 pm

Thulite
Male
Fire/Speed/invisibility
Mood: Neutral
Tags: Citrine,
He thought about his question before answering, it was a good question he'd give her that. Thulite hadn't really explored Beach City other then the temple and the kindergartens hidden within. "I heard there was a Theme Park? I haven't been to it and I'd most likely never go. Roller coasters aren't really my thing," He admitted to the Citrine while he looked around his surroundings. Hopefully he didn't loose Emerald, they still had matters to discuss about the Diamonds.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furenzied » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:00 am

Citrine/ Thulite/ somewhere, everything has got to be somewhere

Citrine nodded and smiled. "There's other things to do there too, like games and some tasty food things." Citrine explained happily as he turned and walked along the beach. We'll need something to trade to...ummm...Mr. Smiley. People like to use money or something to trade for things, but I don't have any so I collected lots of things they might like. Need to stop by my place though, you like mushrooms?" He asked as he walked toward Rose's old pond of mosses, checking inventory of what he had, some colorful shells, some shiny rocks, a fist sized geode and some small driftwood figures. "yeah, might need to stop and get some more things." he said as he deemed his stock not quite up to par.
Oh if I suddenly fall off an RP, don't be afraid to PM me cuz' I most likely couldn't find the post to respond to. ^^''
Furenzied

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeLeaf » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:13 am

Rock Crystal / Purple Diamond, Emerald, Purple Pearl

Rocky, still invisible, carefully crawled in the direction of Purple Diamond. With a careful move, she tapped her gem once to start recording. She had to be careful. Rock Crystals were never appreciated by the Crystal Gem. But even with the risk, the information would be valuable. After all, whenever there was a Diamond around, things always would get interesting...
I love chocolate. That's all. No need for this thing to be longer.
OrangeLeaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me