This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby lulu1239 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:10 pm

Rouge tilts his head in curious as he stands up to stretch his body out a bit. He turns his head to lick at the cut on his side showing that it was nothing bad. "You need help yourself" he rumbles knowing she probably won't understand his speak. He looks at her with calm eyes, wondering what was wrong.

(Same, just got to work your best)
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:15 pm

(Ack sorry for the super-short post, life has been getting in the way recently)

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa |

Tarben frowned, looking around the village for any sign of Toothless. He couldn't see much through the pouring rain, but at least he knew the general area where the large dragon had crashed. He hadn't caught a good look at it, and was curious as to what type of dragon it was. Not to mention the fact that it could possibly be a threat, or be carrying a rider - or even both.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Breakneck Bog|Tags: Rouge|

Brenna's brow furrowed in confusion as the dragon stared expectantly up at her. It rumbled at her, but she didn't understand what it was trying to say.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Open|

Looking out from the overhang was somewhat of a torture for Stormchaser. He longed to soar through the dark clouds and relish in the feeling of rain as it slid off of his scales. But alas, he was grounded - with his injured leg, he didn't have enough strength to launch himself into the sky. Emitting a resigned snarl, the Skrill lowered himself to the dirt below and lay down. He adjusted himself so that his injured leg wasn't underneath him.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:40 pm

Rouge tilts his head towards the ocean than back at her with question look in his eyes. "Why are you here" he rumbles flicking his tail a bit.
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:25 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:
(Ack sorry for the super-short post, life has been getting in the way recently)

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa |

Tarben frowned, looking around the village for any sign of Toothless. He couldn't see much through the pouring rain, but at least he knew the general area where the large dragon had crashed. He hadn't caught a good look at it, and was curious as to what type of dragon it was. Not to mention the fact that it could possibly be a threat, or be carrying a rider - or even both.

Brenna's brow furrowed in confusion as the dragon stared expectantly up at her. It rumbled at her, but she didn't understand what it was trying to say.

Looking out from the overhang was somewhat of a torture for Stormchaser. He longed to soar through the dark clouds and relish in the feeling of rain as it slid off of his scales. But alas, he was grounded - with his injured leg, he didn't have enough strength to launch himself into the sky. Emitting a resigned snarl, the Skrill lowered himself to the dirt below and lay down. He adjusted himself so that his injured leg wasn't underneath him.

Blowing out a breath through his nose he walked back to where he'd left Tarben and Ember. Spotting the horse he tilted his head as he walked closer.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bambi-loon » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:12 am

The Basics
Name: Ishild
Age: Actual age is unknown, she's an adolescent turning adult.
Breed: Snow wraith
Colouration: White body to blend in with snow (not that that's helpful) with some dark grey-ish areas from where she was caught in a net.
Eyes: blue
Scars/birthmarks: There is a scar on her back from being trapped by hunters' nets as a hatchling. It's clearly the markings of a net

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Ishild is aggressive like all snow wraiths towards most people. To the few that she trusts however, Ishild is very protective over and is extremely loyal. She has a short temper and will often attack anything she sees as a threat without warning. Unfortunately, due to being taken as a hatchling by hunters, Ishild has been torn out of her natural habitat so she can't hunt to her full ability.
Dislikes: Hot weather, fireworms, strangers, other living creatures in general for the most part, being exposed
Fears: Dragon hunters, getting separated from Eira
History: Ishild was torn out of her natural habitat on Glacier Island bu dragon hunters as a hatchling. She was going to be killed as a 'trophy' before the hunters were stopped by a strange girl (Eira)who then rescued her. Eira protected her - naming her Ishild - and promised to return her to Glacier Island when she knew it was safe. Ishild decided to stick with her, realising she was exposed out here and it was safer to stick with this new girl.

Personal Relations
Friends: Eira
Family: Unknown
Rider: Eira
Relationship with rider: Eira and Ishild have a strong relationship with Eira having assumed the parent figure for Ishild when they were young. As Ishild got older though, the relationship turned more into a best friends relationship.

------

The Basics
Name: Eira Shah
Tribe: None, she's a wanderer and is currently found in an uninhabited area of Berk.
Height: around 5 feet and 8 inches
Build: She's more on the skinny side due to it being hard to find food but it isn't too unhealthy
Skin type: tan
Hair: Long black hair that she leaves hanging loose. It reaches her chest.
Eyes: Hazel
Scars/tattoos/birthmarks: She has several scars from attacking the hunter's ship.

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Eira is used to it being just her and Ishild so is often cautious around new people and tends to avoid them. She's a strategic thinker and likes to think ahead of possible precautions she should take. Similar to Ishild, she's prone to a short temper and being slightly impatient but can be patient when absolutely needed. She carries a knife she had taken from home.
Dislikes: Hunters, anyone she thinks is a threat, her past
Fears: People finding out about her past, Ishild being caught by hunters/caught in general
History: Eira was born into a family of dragon hunters and was taught to fight and hunt like them. However, when it came time for her to actually kill a dragon she found that she couldn't do it and ran away from her home and became a wanderer. Many years later, she came across a dragon hunter's ship and saw them about to kill a snow wraith hatchling. Eira attacked the hunters with a knife she had taken from her family and managed to rescue the hatchling.

The hatchling had seemed to decide that it would stick with her and she named it Ishild. She wants to protect her from hunters and other threats and eventually return it to its home once its old enough.

Personal Relations
Parents: Ranveig (mother) and Bruni (father)
Siblings: Valgerd (older sister)
Friends: Ishild
Dragon: Ishild
Relationship with Dragon: (Read Ishild's description)
bambi-loon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:15 pm

(Accepted!^^)
(So sorry guys! Honestly I forgot about this amidst all the stuff that's been going on in my life)

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"There's Toothless," Tarben muttered, slightly relieved. He chuckled a bit at the Night Fury's evident curiosity towards the horse. Rain dripped into his eyes as he turned towards Willa. "I can show you to my house, if you want to dry off," he suggested. "I'm going to investigate that downed dragon. Feel free to come with if you aren't too cold and wet." He offered the gypsy a lopsided smile.
Ember snorted discontentedly, eager to be out of the rain but at the same time wanting to help the dragon that had fallen from the sky.

Brenna followed the dragon's gaze to the ocean, then looked back at it. She noticed the questioning look in its eyes, almost as if it were trying to ask her something. Something to do with the ocean... Maybe how I got here? She wasn't sure if the beast could understand her, but she gave it a shot, anyways. "I- my ship wrecked," she explained. She felt a little silly talking to a dragon, but continued nonetheless. "I'm trying to get to Berk, but I've lost my map and provisions." Fearful agony surfaced in her violet eyes. "Father will be so disappointed in me if I don't make it..." she murmured under her breath, biting her lip.

Looking out from the overhang was somewhat of a torture for Stormchaser. He longed to soar through the dark clouds and relish in the feeling of rain as it slid off of his scales. But alas, he was grounded - with his injured leg, he didn't have enough strength to launch himself into the sky. Emitting a resigned snarl, the Skrill lowered himself to the dirt below and lay down. He adjusted himself so that his injured leg wasn't beneath him.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:20 pm

Tobias Atropadonna|Location ~ Berk|Tag(s) ~ Open
Recalling seeing zip by you and Mel, you decide to head in that direction. Sure, it sounded kind of stupid, but maybe Mel could talk to it, or calm it down or something, so that they might be able to figure something out. Besides, waiting in the rain seemed far more stupid than a dragon, no matter how dangerous.

{ Wow, I'd completely forgotten this roleplay. It'd be nice to get it started back up again! ;-; }
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:16 pm

Rouge perks up at the mention of berk and tries to cheer her up with a happy rumble from his throat. "I know how to get there" he rumbles in excitement.
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:32 pm

(Indeed!)

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Storm, and Toothless |

"There's Toothless," Tarben muttered, slightly relieved. He chuckled a bit at the Night Fury's evident curiosity towards the horse. Rain dripped into his eyes as he turned towards Willa. "I can show you to my house, if you want to dry off," he suggested. "I'm going to investigate that downed dragon. Feel free to come with if you aren't too cold and wet." He offered the gypsy a lopsided smile.
Ember snorted discontentedly, eager to be out of the rain but at the same time wanting to help the dragon that had fallen from the sky.

It took Brenna a couple of moments to figure out that the dragon in front of her was conveying excitement. "Berk?" she asked again, just to see if she would get a similar response. If so, was it possible that the dragon knew the way to Berk and could help her get there? She worried her bottom lip between her teeth as she watched the dragon for any sort of positive reaction.

Looking out from the overhang was somewhat of a torture for Stormchaser. He longed to soar through the dark clouds and relish in the feeling of rain as it slid off of his scales. But alas, he was grounded - with his injured leg, he didn't have enough strength to launch himself into the sky. Emitting a resigned snarl, the Skrill lowered himself to the dirt below and lay down. He adjusted himself so that his injured leg wasn't beneath him.

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:40 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:
(Indeed!)

It took Brenna a couple of moments to figure out that the dragon in front of her was conveying excitement. "Berk?" she asked again, just to see if she would get a similar response. If so, was it possible that the dragon knew the way to Berk and could help her get there? She worried her bottom lip between her teeth as she watched the dragon for any sort of positive reaction.

Toothless walked over to them, the horse walking cautiously behind him.

Willa smiled at his generosity and moved to follow him. "Either one works for me I guess." She told him.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me