|Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: |Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

Postby ➳ hoot » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:29 pm

{ Hehe, I'm on holiday ~ }
.:: E d e n Heartnet ::.
She didn't have medical experience, although she had patched up most of Tremble's wounds, the girl was still obviously weak from blood loss. She needed a bloodstone to transfer blood, but she was so hopeless she didn't even have that.
" Tremble? Are you OK? " she asked in a hushed voice.
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:48 pm

тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιn

I force myself to nod, but it ends up as a futile attempt, and my cough sounds like a crow gurgling its throat. Ick. What have I become? I am nothing compared to Eden. She's still young, but she's such a sophisticated clever girl. And I'm just... A virus that nobody wants to be near of. I like Eden. More than like. Her smiles alleviate everybody's stress and pain. I guess its happening to me, because I'm slowly recovering, my vision becoming clearer, and my wounds aren't hurting that much. I flirt my stare up to her, and make a smile. It might have looked like grimace, because I'm clenching my teeth, but I make one. A big, special one. Just for her.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:04 pm

{ E d e n Heartnet ~ }
Eden smiled. The first genuine smile for a while. She pulled Tremble into a tight hug, tears springing to her chocolate brown eyes. Normally, she would force them back. Her mother had told her that tears were a disgrace, one of the many lessons she had taught before she perished. But this time, she let them fall, streaming down her cheeks and dropping silently onto Tremble's back. She hadn't felt such a strong burst of emotion since her mother had died.
" I'm glad you're better. " Eden sniffed.
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxThefreak » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:24 am

{thx}

Jupiter

I sat in a tree, tracking a deer with my eyes, aiming with my bow.
I am quitting CS. I am sorry.
FoxThefreak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:33 am

тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιn

I just nod, and let my tangled hair fall back onto the wet ground. I could see small wisps of rain landing on the balcony, and trickling down as a big blob of water onto my face. It must look like a tear, or I'm weeping, because I'm sounding like a crazy woman calling for help, crying as she goes, and also making funny sounds in her throat. I guess I'm happy. And I don't feel that painful anymore. Maybe its because of Eden, who wrapped the band aids around me, or is it because I healed myself? I don't know. For some reason, I find myself laughing. Crackling with something I can't explain.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me