//Near the First Wizarding War//A Hogwarts RP//Open//

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: //Near the First Wizarding War//A Hogwarts RP//Open//

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:10 pm

(Please, only one animagus per roleplayer, besides, there's only a free spot. If you want you can make the other a werewolf, like Lupin.)

Nicole looked at them. "You should change your clothes, we will be arriving soon." She said, trying to change the subject. She didn't like it, it would only create mistrustfulness among them. "Besides, now we can't do anything. If Dumbledore's there, Voldemort wouldn't try to murder someone."
Last edited by Midnight SkyDragon on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Hawkeye » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Qamra kept silent for the most part, probably 'cause she didn't know what to say. She left, changed her clothes and then returned to her seat.
xxxxxImage
my trade thread

☆ if you need a sign to keep going, this is it! ☆

my dms are always open,
whether for trading or chatting.
don't hesitate to shoot me a message
if you want to talk!

i love u
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
♡ faline | she/they ♡
i'm a bi enby artist/witch.

sheems#1415

Agent Hawkeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Dyana was about to ask them what did they knew about animagus, but Shissea told her to stay quiet in front of Scabior. The girl ignored the snake, who hissed a sighing and listened. "Have you ever heard of animagus?"
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Agent Hawkeye » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Qamra looked up at Nicole. "Yeah, I find them very interesting. They lock in very well with ones transfiguration abilities, and show ones true self based on the animal they become. I find it would be quiet ironic if one turned into the animal of their house, such as a lion for Gryffindor or an eagle for Ravenclaw." She rambled. "It could be very fun to become one, but I've studdied so little, it's not even in the realm of possiblities, plus its illegal."
xxxxxImage
my trade thread

☆ if you need a sign to keep going, this is it! ☆

my dms are always open,
whether for trading or chatting.
don't hesitate to shoot me a message
if you want to talk!

i love u
xxxxx
♡ faline | she/they ♡
i'm a bi enby artist/witch.

sheems#1415

Agent Hawkeye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:39 pm

Nicole smiled. "Yep, illegal. But in those times it would be fantastic. Being able to do so could even save your life, or destroy it because I heard that it can go really bad and sometimes even kill who tryes it."
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:15 pm

Scabior rolled his eyes at the conversation. Why would someone want to turn into an animal in the first place? He already had to change every full moon, and that was enough for him. The pain as your skeleton changed, the bones lengthening, your skin having to take a new shape to cover the bones.... Scabior felt a shiver down his spine as he tried to concentrate on the conversation.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:30 pm

The train began to stop, slowing it's speed. Nicole looked at the castle and thought of all the thinks she had planned to do. First of all, she wanted to take a good look to the forbidden section of the library.
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Scabior also noticed the train slowly and his heart leapt in his chest. Finally, he was away from his God-Forsaken parents for around ten months. And if he could, he was going to stay for the summer holidays too; but he had yet to find a way to get in and out of the castle if the Dark Lord called him..... Unless...
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Small-but_deadly » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Sammi came back in, she had changed into her robes and had heard the word animagus. "Were you talking about animagi? I wish I was one."
Have you ever felt that warm glow inside you? The one which makes you feel like you could overflow with happiness and affection for your world. I get that feeling everyday, every hour, I make the best of what I have and see beauty in everything. You look at me or whisper behind my back, calling me strange. Strange may be your word for me, but my word for me is happy. Some may think I am sad and lonely but in my mind I soar free and am full of happiness and calm. You may call me strange or a nerd or a geek but I have a purpose and it is to SOAR.
TO BE FREE AND HAPPY, UNIQUE AND YOUR OWN PERSON IS TO LIVE
I am proud to be this girl

I'm leaving, all my pets are being randomly given to people or to adoption centres
Small-but_deadly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight SkyDragon » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:31 pm

Nicole: "I also do, but it's too difficult. Unless..." She thought for a moment. "Any one of you has an invisibility cloak?"
Midnight SkyDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me