||Slaves Of The Forest||teen wolf rp||open!||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Slaves Of The Forest||teen wolf rp||open!||

Postby jörmungandr. » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:32 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Well, I hope I get less stressed soon. I like hearing things. Like your heartbeat. It's cool to hear. But some things are just annoying and too loud. Like when the bell rings at school or when the coach blows the whistle..." he said and furrowed his eyebrows when he was told he couldn't shift in public. "How am I suppose to control it? What if I can't stop it? I don't exactly know how to stop myself from shifting... I don't even know how to start shifting to begin with." He sighed lightly and shrugged. He listened quietly and tried not to frown. "What... what happened to her? If you don't mind me asking? Was it a car accident or something?" he questioned cautiously. He partly regretted asking. It was obviously a sore subject. And leave it up to him to start being nosey about it.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:40 pm

xA L E X x B A R T O N
        xxxSixteen :: Male :: Werecoyote :: Apperance :: Aiden x
              indent Alex Chuckled Quietly Blushing And Looking Down His Feet As He Shoved His Hands Into His Pockets. "I Travel Lightly, But You Could Help Me Carry One Of My Two Backpacks" Alex Bit His Lip And Walked Over To The Bed Sitting Beside Aiden. He Ran His Hand Threw His Dark Brown Hair And Looked Over At Aiden And Blushed Surprised As He Realized Just How Different A Werewolf Spelled Compared To Him. He Oddly Wanted To Stick His Nose Into Aidens Neck, Just To See How Much Stronger His Scent Was There. He Licked His Lips And Blushed As He Realized He Was Staring At His Neck And Looked Back Up At Aiden Confused On Why He Was So Drawn To Him.

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
        xxxSixteen :: Male :: Human :: Kidd x
              indent "Well I Cant Really Help You With The Shifting As I Am Still Human. If You Start To Shift Generally Try And Get As Far As Way As Possible From Any Humans" Stiles Sighed Not Really Knowing What To tell Him Because Up Until A Few Hours Ago He Very Much Thought Werewolves Were Fictional, And All He Does Know Came From Lore Which At Times Contradicted Itself. He Moved His Shirt Into His Mouth Biting The Edge Of It Absently As He Became Lost In Thought Trying To Find Something In His Memory To Help Kidd. He Desperately Wanted To Help Him, Because He Generally Wanted A Friend. "Oh Uhh..No.. She Had Frontotemporal Dementia. But She Ended Up Committing Suicide" Stiles Said Quietly And Shook His Head Not Wanting To Think About Her Death. "Oh And Thats Super Creepy That You Like Hearing My Heartbeat" Stiles Laughed And Started Chewing On His Shirt Again.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:13 pm

ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

"But what if it's the people causing me to shift? They make me angry and I just want to... kill them. I wouldn't be able to just get away from them..." he sighed slightly, "I'm sorry. I don't know why I think you'd know. I don't expect you to know any of these things." Kidd watched with slight curiosity as Stiles began biting the edge of his shirt. He wondered silently if it was a nervous habit. Or if it was something he did while thinking. Or maybe it was just a random thing he did? Kidd pulled himself out of his thoughts when Stiles informed him of his mom. "Oh... I'm really sorry," he said as he felt his stomach sink slightly. He knew he shouldn't have said anything. So he decided to let the topic go. Kidd felt his face turn red again when he heard Stiles. He buried his face into the bed and further tried to cover it with his arms. "I know, I know. It's hard to explain... it's just relaxing. I know it sounds weird," he said, his voice muffled by the bed.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:02 pm

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
              indent"Okay How About Not Killing Someone Please?! I Don't Want To Be An Accessory To Murder" Stiles Snorted And Rolled His Eyes Knowing Very Well That A Werewolves Anger Could Cause Them To Murder People. That Was A Proven Fact In Just About Every Lore He's Ever Read. When He Apologized Rolled The Thin Fabric Of His Shirt In His Mouth And Sighed Letting It Drop From His Mouth. "Oh? Would You Like To Cuddle Against My Chest? Im Sure It Will be Louder There. My Hearts Beating Just For Youuuu" Stiles Cooed And Ruffled Kidd's Hair And Than Moved His Hand To His Chest And Purred Making Kissy Lips.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:19 pm

ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

"I won't kill anyone. At least I don't think I will... I'll try not to. And if I do then I'll just pretend like I don't know you. Then you won't be in trouble too if anybody finds out. I'd figure out a way to keep you out of it," he said. At least he hoped he'd be able to. Kidd felt a wave of embarrassment hit him as he listened to Stiles. He felt his face heat up even further. He was sure his face was completely red by now. "N-n-no! I can hear it just fine from here. I m-mean- no. There is no need to do that," he protested weakly. He wrinkled his nose when he felt his hair get ruffled and he would have tried to fix it. But he didn't want to show his face.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daveed.diggs » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:08 pm

aiden||outfit||werewolf/shapeshifter||with:Alex||feeling:bored

Aiden chuckled and scooted a little closer to Alex. With a sudden burst of confidence, he grabbed Alex by the back of his head and pulled him close, burying his nose into Alex's neck, softly biting it, leaving only a light mark. he pulled away quickly with a light blush burning across his face. "Ah...sorry." He said, rubbing the back of his own neck.

oh my god
you're
★thomas jefferson★

hamilton

"get it how or live til you get it, get it in"
clipping.-work work

daveed.diggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:57 pm

xA L E X x B A R T O N
              indentAlex's Eyes Widened And He Gasped Quietly As He Was Pulled Down And Blushed Dark Red As He Felt Aiden's Face Pushed Against His Neck. His Hand Instinctively Grabbed Onto Aiden's Jeans As The Werewolf Bit Down On His Neck And His Eyebrows Knitted Confused As He Moaned Quietly. When Aiden Pulled Away He Moved His Hand Up That Was Grabbing Aiden And Held His Neck Staring At Aiden With Large Confused Eyes. "Dude.." He Said Quietly Holding Onto His Neck And Looked Over Aiden Trying To Understand Why He Decided To Bite Him. He Looked At Aiden's Neck And Bit His Lip Gently Wanting To Smell Aiden Too If Aiden Got Too..

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
              indentStiles Laughed Grinning Seeing How Embarrassed He Was Getting With Just Some Simple Teasing. He Laid Down Beside Kidd and Chuckled Looking At His Blushing Face But He Couldn't Help But Want To See More Of The Blush Not Liking How He Was Hiding It. "Im Kidding, Calm Down Kidd" He Laughed And Poked His Face Smirking. God He Was So Confused On What He Wanted To Do, Part Of Him Wanted To Kiss Kidd Which Was Totally Insane! And The Other Part Of Him Wanted To Totally Run Away From This Entire Werewolf Mess.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daveed.diggs » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:00 pm

//stay online! i am so bored!

oh my god
you're
★thomas jefferson★

hamilton

clipping.-work work

daveed.diggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daveed.diggs » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:14 pm

aiden||outfit||werewolf/shapeshifter||with:Alex||feeling:bored

Aiden smiled wide, somewhat getting over the embarrassment of his impulsive behavior. He looked down at his feet, then up at Alex again, as if his mind..or heart, wouldn't let him look away. He wiggled around a little bit, awkwardly trying to save the mood, but at the same time ditch it. it felt as if his own emotions were betraying him some how, and it confused him. "I'm sorry about that.. it was... ah, I don't know, impulse." He spoke softly, not taking his eyes off of Alex. All of this suddenness felt strange, he had only met the boy a few hours ago, but it felt as if they had spent a lifetime together, and many more lifetimes together were to follow.The thought of that made him warm inside, the thought of him visiting Alex every day, and teaching him about being supernatural, and just being there with him, and for him. He smiled up at Alex.

oh my god
you're
★thomas jefferson★

hamilton

clipping.-work work

daveed.diggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:57 pm

xA L E X x B A R T O N
              indentAlex Bit His Lip Looking Over Aiden Hiding A Smile Seeing How Aiden Didnt Seem Guilty At All. He Gulped Quietly Before Quickly Moving A Hand Into The Back Of Aiden's Hair Threading his Fingers Through The Dark Hair And Brought Him Closer And Moved His Head Into Aiden's Neck. He Took A Deep Breath Confirming The Fact That Aiden Smelled So Much Better And Stronger At His Pulse Point. He Decided To Screw It And Bit Down On His Neck Gently Licking At The Teeth Marks Before Pulling Away Moving Back. "Impulses.. You Know Couldn't Stop Myself" Alex Grinned Blushing Slightly As He Licked His Lips Looking At Aiden Worried He Did Something Wrong.

( Haha Alright! )
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me