What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:40 am

Sunshine- f- adult- Pan- OC- Tags: Sandy/Venti and Kota/ Lisanna

The cream and white rabbit looked to Kota. She smacked him with a paw just as Venti had done. "Don't ever do that again...but as long as you aren't hurt, it doesn't matter now." She shivered at the thought of watching the tiger eat...but nodded.

She looked over as Venti told the she tiger they'd all just met. Then he went on to say the two white marked cream rabbits were siblings. She nodded, saying "It's true that Sandy and I are siblings." She shook her head as she listened to the tigress, saying "Who knows...but we're all stuck here."

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota/ Lisanna

The cream and white male continued to seem upset. His sister nudged and pawed him, and he sighed and shook his head. He watched her run, hop, over to the others. He quickly followed her, and nodded to what Venti had said to the tiger.

(Leaving this until Kota is posted, since I can't really think of anything now)

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Mayu and Manzo

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She let Manzo help her get down, then looked to the others a moment. She smiled as she looked at them all. She watched as the two boys looked around in what must be curiosity.

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The white haired boy was helped down. He then keep looking around.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The dark haired boy was helped down. He then kept looking around.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Mayu and Manzo

The brown eyed redhead hummed. She let herself be helped down, then set the cat down to help the boys.

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears. He sniffed the air a bit.

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya, Whitie, Ruggie

The cute brunette squeaked and blushed even more, as they listened to them. They sighed and shook their head a couple times. They, of course, held the hat again. They gave a side look to Che'nya, looking at him from the corner of their eye. They then quickly looked away once more. When the hyena got close, they froze up and squeaked. They quickly moved closer to Che'nya, not really thinking about what they were doing. They then watched Whitie transform, and end up on Ruggie's paws.

(For Che'nya)

Whitie- m- 17- bi; Ruggie- multi fandom OC- humanoid now- Tags: March and Che'nya, Ruggie

The white furred red eyed rabbit shivered a bit. He crouched upon the hyena paws, deciding he quite liked it here. He nodded as he said 'Yeah, it's me.' He figured the other could understand him, despite not being a type of rabbit. He squeaked when the then nuzzled at him a bit...He felt warm, and was so glad there was now fur to hide it. 'I-I...uh...thank you,' he said. He then said 'Again, we've only really seen these trees, and I'm not sure how much use they'd be. I didn't see much of anything else on the way over here. When I woke up, I was on the ground, out in the open. It wasn't very nice waking up like that...but at least I wasn't in rabbit form.' He glanced around a bit now, trying to see anything.

Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow- m- adult- bi or pan, has a girlfriend named Jessica- has adopted kids (depending on the timeline)- Batman canon- was human, now a wolf- Nightmare's person- Tags: Nightmare/ open

The darker faced brown wolf jerked a bit as he woke, shooting his head up. Blue eyes looked around wildly, then he noticed Nightmare. His dark nose sniffed the air. This smelled like Nightmare, though he didn't know how he'd know that...Humans couldn't smell specific horse scents. He just knew Nightmare smelled of horse, but now he smelled...outside smells too. Trees or rain water or something. He looked down, seeing he had paws...and yelped.

Nightmare- m- adult- has a mate- Batman canon- now human- Tags: Jonathan/open

The average height and creamy peachy skinned one opened his eyes. He made a small sound as he sat up, head feeling a bit sore. He reached to touch his head, then realized he had hands. He blinked nice eyes, and touched dark hair. He looked down, seeing a red shirt and jean shorts. They went past the knees, and he tilted his head a bit. He then heard a yelp and looked over. He saw a wolf there, and thought maybe this was Jonathan, but didn't know how the other had become a wolf.

Arlo- m- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- now dog- Tags: Blanche/Macbeth

The dark furred dog with reddish or some colored eyes nodded. He said "It's odd to think about...but I guess this proves it. Talking like this, and seeing these...animal forms. That proves that different worlds from mine exist, and...I mean, if you don't mind sharing your food, sure."

Blanche- agender- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- fox now- Tags: Arlo/Macbeth

The dark nosed fox silvery/off white fox twitched their ears. They flicked their tail, green eyes glancing about a moment. They looked to the others again, and nodded to Macbeth. "Yes, as long as you don't mind sharing, I wouldn't mind eating some."

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- exploring- Okamiden OC- human now- Tags: open for Jinku

(heterochromia and long white hair like her mom. she has many clothes.)

Amaterasu- f- adult- Oki- Okami canon- human now- Tags: Amaya/ open for Jinku

(Pretty woman with green or blue eyes and long white hair. She has a lot of kimono and such, and her favorites seem to be a blue flower one or a white and red one.)

Dark Sun- m- 12- ace homoromantic; Sam- Okamiden canon- normal wolf now- Tags: open for Sam

(He's just a dark furred wolf now, with dark ambery eyes that almost look red.)

Jess- genderfluid- 12- Demi pan; Chibi- Okamiden OC- human now- Tags: going with Darky

(Pale skin, freckles on arms and legs, red curls to chest/mid back, brown eyes. Has a variety of clothes as well. Seems to favor stockings, fingerless gloves, purples and stuff with animals on it. Also has hats and stuff but none of that is here.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:23 pm

Manzo~ I saw that everyone had gotten off of Mayu. I nodded to Mayu. "Watch this." I said to my friends.

Mayu~ I nodded back to Manzo. I changed back to my human form.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:26 pm

Venti :: Male :: ~2000 years old :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~Kota, Sunshine, Sandy, Lisanna
Venti actually shook his head no at that, "no, no. We've been here for longer than a few minutes. Not that long, but probably an hour or two?" He sighed, giving an approximation of a shrug as he did so. "But that doesn't really mean much, as Sunny said, regardless of all the specifics we're still stuck here." His eyes flickered over to Sandy as he joined the group as well. The rabbit seemed upset, which was fair. There was probably a moment there were all of them thought at least one of the group was going to be killed. Kota following Venti into danger certainly didn't help. He'd have to keep that impulse in mind should it come up again.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlitWolf2022 » Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:39 pm

Min Yoongi ~ Male ~ Ragdoll House Cat ~ BTS Member ~ Searching for the 6 other members ~ Tags: Open

Yoongi sighed, looking around him. He hadn't realized how hard it would be to find someone if you don't know what animal they are or where they could be. Sitting back, he found he was beginning to get hungry. He perked his ears, trying to understand how to hunt without a guide or real CST to show him. He was annoyed, but heard the sound of a mouse. Perhaps it was food? He knew cats hunted mice for fun. But would he like it? After all, he was used to good foods such as kimchi or bulgogi, not mice. However he used what little knowledge he had from the TV documentaries he'd idly watch and began hunting the mouse down. He would return to searching for the members after his dinner, if he got one.
████████
████████

Link! Link! Link!
█████████ DOWN ON ME

Hey there! I'm MoonlitWolf2022, but you can call
me Moon! I have Autism and ADHD, so forgive me if
I lose focus or get distracted easily. I am an artist
for Baby Bassets and Teacup Pups!
I'm the owner of Country Hounds, go check it out!
I'm working hard to get it open!

──MOON SHE/HER YOONGI BIASED──
██████████████████████████████

xImage
x───────────────────
xCODING CREDIT ───────
xImage

TO
PROVE

YOU WRONG
MoonlitWolf2022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:18 am

-->[Kota Mizuhara]<--

🐇[Kono Oto Tomare!]-🐇-[Bi]-🐇-[17]-🐇-[Cheerful]-🐇-[Woods somewhere]-🐇-[tags; Sunshine, Sandy, Venti, Lisanna]🐇

Kota yelped in surprise, covering his head with a furry paw. "I was trying to be niiiiice!" he whined, shaking, but quickly stopping as he heard Venti introducing him, and he started bouncing a bit excitedly.

However, he quickly froze as he remembered Lisanna's words and instead stayed silent and still, sulking.
-->[Che'nya]<--

😺[Twisted Wonderland]😺[Bi]😺[15]😺[status; playful]😺[Woods somewhere]😺[tags; Ruggie, Whitie, March]😺

Che'nya yelped as he saw Whitie transform before he forced a grin to spread across his face again. "Aww, Whitie, is that you?" he teased, cooing before turning to March.

"Can you do that too?"
-->[Ichigo]<--

♡[Sweetest Valentine]♡♡[Taken]♡♡[17]♡♡[Status; confused]♡♡[Woods somewhere]♡♡[tags; open]♡

Ichigo huffed, rolling his eyes as he unconsciously dug his claws further into the soft bark of the tree before sulkily answering, sounding like a little kid. "The last thing I remember was going to bed." he admitted. "Just a short nap, an' then I was gonna go over to Yuki's house to make sure she remembered....that..." he trailed off.

"Anyway, what about you...? Were you a...snow leopard before this? And how old even are you? I don't think I can trust you" he asked warily.
"I want to become a prince just like the ones in shoujo manga...!"

"Good morning! I hope today will be a good day too!"

"Ha! Today is the release day of a new volume...!"

"Do you read any manga? I can give you some good recommendations!"

"The next volume of my favorite series is on sale today!"

"I hope I'll become a prince one day"... "There, that'll do it. Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

"Yay! I love sweets! Thank you for the chocolate!"

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:35 pm

The cream and white rabbit shook her head. "Trying to be nice and throwing yourself into danger are two completely different things," she said. She nosed at the small rabbit a moment. She then returned her attention to the others. She looked to the tiger worriedly. Then again, Lisanna wasn't going to hurt them.

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota/ Lisanna

The cream and white male sighed and shook his head. He glanced to the tiger and Venti, then to Sunnie and Kota a moment. He then looked to Venti once more. He moved closer to the longer legged male, longer legs causing the hare to seem taller. He remembered how Venti had called him cute. Well, he'd called all of them cute, but still. He felt warm a moment, then shook his head. He squeaked a couple times, rabbit sounds, then "Stuck here..." as it finally set in that they didn't know how to get back home.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Mayu and Manzo

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She smiled as the other turned back, then tilted her head as she watched Manzo. He'd said to watch, after all. She hummed a small sound.

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The white haired boy watched.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The dark haired boy watched

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Mayu and Manzo

The brown eyed redhead hummed. She watched Manzo as well.

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears. He sniffed the air a bit.

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya, Whitie, Ruggie

The cute brunette gripped the hat gently again. They squeaked and blushed when the cat male focused on them again. They said "I...maybe?" and it became a question. They closed their eyes and concentrated, squeaking as they became a brown lop bunny again.

Whitie- m- 17- bi; Ruggie- multi fandom OC- humanoid now- Tags: March and Che'nya, Ruggie

The white furred red eyed rabbit shivered a bit. He crouched upon the hyena paws, deciding he quite liked it here. He nodded as he said 'Yeah, it's me.' He figured the other could understand him, despite not being a type of rabbit. He squeaked when the then nuzzled at him a bit...He felt warm, and was so glad there was now fur to hide it. 'I-I...uh...thank you,' he said. He then said 'Again, we've only really seen these trees, and I'm not sure how much use they'd be. I didn't see much of anything else on the way over here. When I woke up, I was on the ground, out in the open. It wasn't very nice waking up like that...but at least I wasn't in rabbit form.' He glanced around a bit now, trying to see anything.

(For Ruggie)

He rolled his eyes a bit at the cat male... "Yes...it is me," he said, wondering if the other could still understand him. Look to March, he said "Pick them up." He saw them looking up at the cat male after transforming, after all.

Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow- m- adult- bi or pan, has a girlfriend named Jessica- has adopted kids (depending on the timeline)- Batman canon- was human, now a wolf- Nightmare's person- Tags: Nightmare/ Min and anyone else who tags him

The darker faced blue eyed brown wolf flicked his tail and sighed. He took a moment to now realize he wasn't a human anymore. He shook his head and stood to his paws. Feeling a hand on his head, he glanced to see a...man there. He got a sense that this was his horse. Apparently people became animals and animals became people here...wherever here was. He shook his head a couple times. He pawed at the hand, then noticed a cat and ran towards it, barking, before feeling embarrassed.

Nightmare- m- adult- has a mate- Batman canon- now human- Tags: Jonathan/Min and anyone else who tags him

The average height and creamy peachy skinned one sighed. He placed a hand on the head of the wolf, watching the wolf look at him. The wolf shook his head, thus shaking off the hand. Nightmare shook his own head, at this. He then gasped as the wolf ran off barking. He saw the cat there, and said "Stop, don't chase the cat!" as he jumped up. He ran after the wolf and grabbed him, then looked at the cat. "Hello kitty," he said as he looked at the cute cat.

The dark furred dog with reddish or some colored eyes nodded. He said "It's odd to think about...but I guess this proves it. Talking like this, and seeing these...animal forms. That proves that different worlds from mine exist, and...I mean, if you don't mind sharing your food, sure."

The dark nosed fox silvery/off white fox twitched their ears. They flicked their tail, green eyes glancing about a moment. They looked to the others again, and nodded to Macbeth. "Yes, as long as you don't mind sharing, I wouldn't mind eating some."

Amaya (night rain)- f- 6- exploring- Okamiden OC- human now- Tags: open for Jinku

(Pretty woman with green or blue eyes and long white hair. She has a lot of kimono and such, and her favorites seem to be a blue flower one or a white and red one.)

Dark Sun- m- 12- ace homoromantic; Sam- Okamiden canon- normal wolf now- Tags: open for Sam

Jess- genderfluid- 12- Demi pan; Chibi- Okamiden OC- human now- Tags: going with Darky

(Pale skin, freckles on arms and legs, red curls to chest/mid back, brown eyes. Has a variety of clothes as well. Seems to favor stockings, fingerless gloves, purples and stuff with animals on it. Also has hats and stuff but none of that is here.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlitWolf2022 » Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:32 pm

Min Yoongi ~ Male ~ Ragdoll House Cat ~ BTS Member ~ Searching for the 6 other members ~ Tags: Nightmare & Jonathan

Yoongi was so close to catching himself a meal, but it slipped away. Seeing it up close made him decide he was better off not eating anyways. He wasn't hungry enough to eat such a... Filthy creature, in the nicest words he knew. He turned and looked around, seeming to lose hope. Where were his friends? His brothers and family by everything but blood? Without them, he felt a little lost. Just as he went to lay down, his hair stood as a wolf ran towards him, barking. Right, dogs usually hated cats... He ran off into some bushes, hissing, in hopes to scare off the wolf. He heard a human voice and poked his head out. Nope definitely not Holly, nor any other pet he has known. 'Hello kitty' the man had said. He was confused, how could he understand the human? Weren't cats like, unable to understand things like that? He glanced warily at the huge towering wolf, and the even taller human and spoke, although to the humans ears it were probably a bunch of meowing. " H-Hello, may I help you?" he asked, sniffing the air before he practically broke down. "Please don't eat me!" he said to the wolf as he flattened himself against the ground.
MoonlitWolf2022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:22 pm

Kitahara Motoyasu (The rise of the shield hero) - male - Fennec fox - crush (open)
Tags: Ren, open

He stalked and jumped into the water a few times trying to catch a fish, he run around the riverbank like a crazy fox with rabies. It took him a long time to catch actually anything, but he didn't want to give up, and a least he success. As wet as he was he walked out of the water and dropped the fish down the dry ground and looked at the wolf there "...say anything and I will bite you?" he growled to him before the wolf had the time to even say anything. He sat down to eat the fish as he flicked his ears to the wolf's words with a snarl "You're kidding right? I am not your servant, get your own fish" he said to him with the annoyed tune. Flicking his ears toward the wolf "Shut it" he murmured under the meat he had in his mouth.

Amaki Ren (The rise of the shield hero) - male - black wolf - crush (open)
Tags: Kitahara, open

He stayed on the riverbank out of the way of the small fox trying to fish, licking his toes and fur he looked over the wet fennec fox who come out with the fish and smirked when he spoke up "...Well I was only trying to say...nice job" he said to him and stood up "now then catch me a fish too..." he said with an annoying yet playful smirk. He laughed as the fox got angry at his request "Of course I was kidding...don't be so serious..." he said to him as he walked to the riverbank to watch the water for fish too "I could starve to dead if I could need to wait for you to catch anything for me to eat..." he murmured to him, but didn't look on his way, thought he could feel the annoyed stare on his black fur.

Roque Cheney (Fairy tail) - male - Chimera cat - crush (open)
Tags: open

He tiredly, uninterest in anything at the moment walked forward to the forest floor. On his walk he did try to get used to walking with four legs, quick movements, and very fast sprinting when running, he tried his claws to climb on trees and even tried to catch some bugs he found there. This sudden transformation shocked him at first, but now he started to enjoy being a cat, there were so much interesting things about a cat.

Fried Justine (Fairy tail) - male - horse - crush (open)
Tags: Open

He eat some grass in the hills, but once in a time, he looked around for anything or anyone to see, but so far nothing. Thought he did hear some faint howling or barking, or whatever those wolves do when they speak, but it was coming far, so he didn't really bother about it.

Macbeth (Fairy tail) - male - black jaguar - crush (open)
Tags: Arlo, Blanche

He looked at them and lifted his shoulders or as much he could do that on his jaguar form "I don't mind really, there is still some left and I already ate enough" he said to them sighing "I think to make my move to look this place for now when I am up and that prey could go to waste if I just left it here..." he kept responding.

Lisanna Strauss (Fairy tail) - female - white tiger - crush (open)
Tags: Sunshine, Venti, Kota, Sandy

She sighed as she looked at the Kota there for a moment, before turning to Venti again "I didn't mean minutes, even though I am being there longer than a few minutes actually I am not even sure how long, as it's hard to say the hours in this forest as long I don't see a clock or the sun doesn't get down, but I am pretty sure it's not even a day...what I am being in here...." she said with another sight.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:56 am

Manzo~ "What should we do now?" I asked Hale, Danny, Marina, Damian, Jessie. I couldn't think of another idea.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:24 pm

The cream and white rabbit shook her head. "Trying to be nice and throwing yourself into danger are two completely different things," she said. She nosed at the small rabbit a moment. She then returned her attention to the others. She looked to the tiger worriedly. Then again, Lisanna wasn't going to hurt them.

The cream and white male sighed and shook his head. He glanced to the tiger and Venti, then to Sunnie and Kota a moment. He then looked to Venti once more. He moved closer to the longer legged male, longer legs causing the hare to seem taller. He remembered how Venti had called him cute. Well, he'd called all of them cute, but still. He felt warm a moment, then shook his head. He squeaked a couple times, rabbit sounds, then "Stuck here..." as it finally set in that they didn't know how to get back home.

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She said "One or both of you felt like someone or something was watching us, right? It has to be a human, humanoid, or another animal. Mayu has dragon form, so...Mayu, do you think you could try and find a scent and track it?" she asked.

The white haired boy watched.

The dark haired boy watched

The brown eyed redhead hummed. She looked to the others, and listened.

The cute brunette gripped the hat gently again. They squeaked and blushed when the cat male focused on them again. They said "I...maybe?" and it became a question. They closed their eyes and concentrated, squeaking as they became a brown lop bunny again.

(For Ruggie)

He rolled his eyes a bit at the cat male... "Yes...it is me," he said, wondering if the other could still understand him. Look to March, he said "Pick them up." He saw them looking up at the cat male after transforming, after all.

Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow- m- adult- bi or pan, has a girlfriend named Jessica- has adopted kids (depending on the timeline)- Batman canon- was human, now a wolf- Nightmare's person- Tags: Nightmare/ Yoongi and anyone else who tags him

The darker faced blue eyed brown wolf continued to bark as he ran. He skidded to a halt, and was only barking as he didn't realize he could speak. Not in the way of a human, of course. Nightmare also wouldn't be able to understand him...Not that he'd even tried yet, as he was a wolf now. He didn't realize he could speak, therefore he barked instead. He watched the cat rush off, and heard them hissing. He snorted, or the wolf equivalent of such a sound. He looked to Nightmare, as he heard him say 'Crane'. Might as well let him use that name instead of Jonathan, when Jonathan was now a wolf. Shaking his head, he looked to the cat and said "Yeah...where are we? Who even are you, and...are we animals right now?"

Nightmare- m- adult- has a mate- Batman canon- now human- Tags: Jonathan/Yoongi and anyone else who tags him

The average height and creamy peachy skinned one combed at black hair. He then said "Crane," instead of Jonathan, given this was a wolf and not a human now. He himself was the human now. He shook his head at this thought. He then hummed quietly a moment, seeming to think. He heard the cat meowing a lot, wondering if they were hungry. However, then he heard Jonathan making noise as well. He wondered if they was talking...no, communicating.

The dark furred dog with reddish or some colored eyes nodded. He said "Then...thank you for the food," as that was normal for them to say. They were from a fantasy version of Japan, or the like. They still used honorifics, and were very polite. He stood and sniffed around a bit. He finally scented where the meat must be at.

The dark nosed fox silvery/off white fox twitched their ears. They flicked their tail, green eyes looking to the dark furred jaguar now. They nodded and thanked him as well, and said "That's very nice of you. Wasting food is no good..." they then said.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me