||Slaves Of The Forest||teen wolf rp||open!||

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ||Slaves Of The Forest||teen wolf rp||open!||

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:51 pm

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
        xxxSixteen :: Male :: Human :: Kidd x
              indent"Opposite Of Bad? You Have Some Kind Of Nerd Kink?" Stiles Snickered Wiggling His Eyebrows Suggestively At Alex. He Laughed Rubbing The Side Of His Face His Cheeks Dark Red As He Regretted Saying That. "Do You Have Insomnia Or Something? Or Did It Just Start With The Bite?" He Asked Curiously His Cheeks Still Fitted With A Light Blush As He Moved Sitting Crisscrossed And Looking At Alex.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:20 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He felt his own face heat up and knew that it was turning a different shade. He tried to cover his face with his arm, only leaving his eyes left to see. "I-I do not. They just look good," he said and bit his cheek. He was partly glad that the topic changed. Though he also wasn't sure if he liked the topic. "Yeah.. I'm just nervous going to sleep for some reason. And I'm just really restless... I don't know how to explain it," he replied with a light shrug, "Maybe I'm just really stressed."

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:37 am

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
              indentStiles Blushed Biting His Lip As He Watched Kidd Turn Dark Red. He Laughed Quietly And Fixed His Glasses Absently As He Was Starting To Get Fidgety Because His Adderall Was Starting To Kick In. "Your Probably Stressed, But Im Not Fluent In Werewolf Anatomy Surprisingly" Stiles Laughed Knowing That It Seemed Like He Knew Everything. He Reached Into His Dresser Pulling Out A Bottle Of Melatonin And Handed It To Kidd. "I Don't Know Of It Will Work But Melatonin Is A Natural Herb That Helps Me Relax And Fall Asleep. I Used To Have Nightmares After My Mum Died And That Really Helped" He Offered With A Small Smile, He Regretted Bringing Up His Mom But What Was Done Was Done.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:06 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᴋɪᴅᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴡᴀʏ
═════════════════════
Werewolf || 15 || Rogue
Tags; Stiles

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kidd noticed how the other was beginning to hey fidgety. Which brought up a couple questions but he didn't ask any of them. He figured that he'd find out sooner or later. He laughed and shrugged lightly. "Also... everything is really loud. I try to go to bed and it's like I can hear everything around me. From a pencil being dropped to the neighbors arguing... I can hear your heartbeat right now. It's just... everything's too loud," he said and looked over as a bottle was handed to him. He grabbed it slowly and looked at it. "Thanks... I hope it helps," he frowned lightly at the mentioning of Stiles' mom. "And sorry about your mom..." he said. Kidd stretched out and indirectly pushed himself closer to Stiles.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:51 am

xS T I L E Sx J A M E S
              indentStiles Blushed And Raised His Hand To His Heart As Kidd Mentioned Being Able To Hear His Heartbeat. "Umm.. S-Sorry. You Will Eventually Learn To Control The Hearing, Its Probably Brought On By Stress When Your Heart Rate Picks Up And You Get Closer To Shifting. Which You Absoulutly Can Not Do In Public" Stiles Warned And Smiled Biting His Lip Slightly As Kidd Leaned More Towards Him. "Its Okay, She Died A While Ago So I've Had Time To Grieve" Stiles Smiled Genuinely, He Still Hadn't Talked About Her Death In Details To Anyone Including His Dad Because It Was His Fault. She Killed Herself Because Of Stiles There Wasn't A Doubt About It And He Blamed Himself Constantly. He Knew His Dad Didnt Blame Him But It Was Hard Not To Blame Himself.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daveed.diggs » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:50 am

aiden||outfit||werewolf/shapeshifter||with:Alex||feeling:bored

Aiden scanned his own body with a quick shrug. "Yeah,too much effort to carry it around. We'll go back anyways." Aiden stated, chuckling lightly from Alex's comment about his extreme whiteness. He turned on his heel and pulled the hoodie over his head before leading him through to an even bigger clearing with an old, run down house sitting only feet away. IN a few paces, he was opening the door. He led Alex through the house and into a seemingly innocent closet, but once he opened the door it revealed a long stairway. He trotted down the stairs and soon came to a shiny hi-tech door. Pressing in a quick code, the door swung open and Aiden turned around to face Alex. "Welcome." He said, noticing with a flash of gayness, how good Alex smelled. In a gay way, not in a predator way. He nodded to himself and smirked a little.

oh my god
you're
★thomas jefferson★

hamilton

"get it how or live til you get it, get it in"
clipping.-work work

daveed.diggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:47 pm

xA L E X x B A R T O N
        xxxSixteen :: Male :: Werecoyote :: Apperance :: Open x
              indent Alex Followed Aiden Cautiously His Eyebrow Cocked Curiously As They Entered The Worn Down House. He Couldn't Help But Chuckle As Aiden Walked Into The Closet And He Paused For A Second Grinning. "You Know The Last Time I Was In The Closet My Daddy Thought I Liked Girls" Alex Snorted Blushing Slightly At His Own Joke And Followed Him Into The Closet His Eyebrows Knitting Confused As He Realized It Was A Staircase. He Followed Him Down To Large Silver Door And He Looked Over At Aiden Confused. "Welcome? To What The Freaking Batcave?" Alex Laughed Nervously Seeing Aiden's Smirk.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daveed.diggs » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:04 pm

Aiden laughed at Alex's closet joke. "Yeah, me too." He responded. Once the door had slid open and Alex finished his comment, Aiden led him through the high tech building. He took him to the creature 'apartments', being sure to pass the pool and kitchen in hopes it would sway Alex's decision to stay. "There's only a few people that stay here, and I could come visit..if you want that is." He stammered. Aiden looked down the long hallway of mostly empty rooms and opened door number 15. The room was plain, it had a mini refrigerator, a bed, a tv, and there was plenty of room. A dresser was located in the closet, which led to his personal bathroom. "You'd have to get a part time job, but rent is free, and you can decorate it. No humans though." Aiden said with a shrug. He looked at the younger boy, his stomach got slight butterflies for some reason.

oh my god
you're
★thomas jefferson★

hamilton

clipping.-work work

daveed.diggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NatashaRomanoff » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:34 pm

xA L E X x B A R T O N
        xxxSixteen :: Male :: Werecoyote :: Apperance :: Aiden x
              indent Alex Followed In Amazement Not Understanding How Someone Built A Pool Under Ground. This Was Extremely Surprising To See All Of This And The Fact That Aiden Was Showing It To Him Was Amazing..He Stayed Quiet As Aiden Explained Everything And He Looked At The Room A Faint Blush Covering His Face For An Unapparent Reason. Aiden Was Just Looking Out For A Fellow Supernatural Right? It Wasn't Anything Else. "Are You Serious? Like..Woah" Alex Blushed Rubbing The Back Of His Neck Not Having The Right Words To Use. He Has Never Had Anyone Be This Generous Including His Parents..He Couldn't Help The Butterflies That Were Forming In His Stomach His Heart Rate Picking Up Slightly Unsure Of What These Emotions Were.
NatashaRomanoff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daveed.diggs » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:41 pm

Aiden nodded with a smile, "Yeah, dead serious." He said, looking around. "I'll help you move your stuff in." he offered, walking over to the bed and plopping down on it. He ran his fingers across the sheets absently feeling the softness of the bed. He let his eyes wander and then settle on Alex. He couldn't stop thinking about how attractive the boy was for some reason, although the thought was true, it confused him. Aiden was quite the romantic, but he had never felt anything serious before, and he wasn't sure if he was now.

oh my god
you're
★thomas jefferson★

hamilton

clipping.-work work

daveed.diggs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes