What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:28 pm

Manzo- “I don’t know, I do think we should check it out though.” I said to Marina. I was curious at what the heck it was.

Mayu~ “The only reason you summon and a blunt dagger and then throw it, because you saw something, and I agree that we should check it out.” I said to Manzo and my friends. I started to slowly turn toward the direction that Manzo had thrown the blunt dagger in.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Jun 07, 2023 9:08 am

Venti :: Male :: ~2000 years old :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~Kota, Sunshine, Sandy, Lisanna
"And throwing yourself recklessly into the same fate would have made my attempt to save you all pointless, wouldn't it have?" Venti noted, an edge to his voice that hadn't been there before. "I'm the fastest and would have had the best chance to escape even after pulling a stunt like that, I didn't just run blindly into danger, there was some consideration to it." He had to take a moment, shaking out his fur to cover for calming himself down. This really wasn't the time to be getting so worked up even if -- well it really didn't matter. Everything had worked out, this time. Everyone was alive.
He sighed helplessly. "This just gets stranger and stranger, truly." Part of him assumed that rabbits or hares were all that people were becoming, but that guess was out the window now, wasn't it? "Surely there must be animals in this forest who weren't people before? I'm not sure if it could thrive as it seems to be otherwise. Maybe even fish in the river?" His eyes flickered briefly to the still visible river before he made a thoughtful noise. "Well, we could test the animals for you, couldn't we? I imagine most prey animals are infinitely less likely to run from a hare and a few rabbits."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlitWolf2022 » Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:50 am

𝓜𝓲𝓷 𝓨𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓲 ~ Male ~ Ragdoll House Cat ~ BTS Member ~ Searching for the 6 other members ~ Tags: Open

Yoongi wasn't quite sure anymore as to how he would find the other members of BTS, although he knew at least that they had all turned animal, as far as he gathered. He could assume what each of them was, Namjoon a Koala, Seokjin an Alpaca, Hoseok a Squirrel, Jimin a Pomeranian or a chick, Taehyung a Tiger Cub, Jungkook a bunny, and himself.... well he was definitely living up to his nickname lil meow meow. However, he wasn't even fathomed, and easily adapted to living in the woods, since Holly, his dog, decided to go and ramp around town like all the animals turned humans... his poor house, it was probably a mess. However, he had woken up in the woods, even as a domesticated animal. He would run into others, surely, but he was on a mission to find the other members, which he had lovingly dubbed "The Zoo".
████████
████████

Link! Link! Link!
█████████ DOWN ON ME

Hey there! I'm MoonlitWolf2022, but you can call
me Moon! I have Autism and ADHD, so forgive me if
I lose focus or get distracted easily. I am an artist
for Baby Bassets and Teacup Pups!
I'm the owner of Country Hounds, go check it out!
I'm working hard to get it open!

──MOON SHE/HER YOONGI BIASED──
██████████████████████████████

xImage
x───────────────────
xCODING CREDIT ───────
xImage

TO
PROVE

YOU WRONG
MoonlitWolf2022

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:48 pm

Ruggie [Twisted Wonderland]//Hyena//tags: Che’nya, March, Whitie

Ruggie nearly jumped from where he now sat closer to the others when Whitie transformed, shocked at the sudden shift. “Huh!? A rab- er, Whitie..? Is that you? He questioned aloud. He seemed to remember the bit about a rabbit being Whitie’s original form, so for some reason he must have been able to transform back- at least for now. Although Ruggie was certainly curious, perhaps about he could replicate the effect himself, he was more preoccupied by the creature now perched upon his paws. “Haha, aww you’re so cute! Soft, too.” The hyena snickered, carefully nuzzling Whitie with his nose. “Ah, right. The fire. I guess we should start by gathering some twigs and smaller branches, and then a rock and metal file to strike…” Ruggie’s words trailed off as he realized the crucial, missing piece of metal. Out here it might be difficult to find, but perhaps someone had something on them that they could use, or potentially something else to cause a spark. “Hmm, and maybe find a place that it a little more shielded from the wind. Have any of you seen a place like that as you were walking?”

Albedo [Genshin Impact]//Snow Leopard//tags: Ichigo

Albedo had turned back to his work, committing his observations to memory before the squirrel responded and the feline glanced at him again. “Well Just Ichigo, I’d like to confirm a few things with you if that would be ok.” He asked in a somewhat gentler tone than before. Standing up again, the snow leopard padded over to sit elegantly underneath the branch again, his fluffy tail curling neatly over his paws. “I assume you were not like this-a squirrel- before? And you probably are not aware of where you are? If this is true, then could you please tell me the last things that you remember?” Albedo inquired and tilted his head slightly to the side in an effort to match Ichigo’s line of sight. “Ah, and I think it goes without saying that I’m not interested in hurting you. In fact, we are probably in a very similar situation right now.”
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunterxluna » Sat Jun 10, 2023 5:48 pm

we became any one
hi im luna i love cats,wolvess,and foxes the most
hunterxluna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 2:16 pm

hunterxluna: please done post here unless you have a character and get accepted...

Tropic: I'm going to post my new ones in another post. I'll give you a chance to post first, since I want to tag some of yours]

Sunshine- f- adult- Pan- OC- Tags: Sandy/Venti and Kota/ Lisanna

The cream and white rabbit shook her head a couple times. She noticed the way her brother was still acting...and sighed a bit. She nudged him and pawed at him, then ran over to the others. More like she hopped over quickly to them. She nudged Venti a bit and looked to Sandy, then looked to Kota. She smacked him with a paw just as Venti had done. "Don't ever do that again...but as long as you aren't hurt, it doesn't matter now." She shivered at the thought of watching the tiger eat...but nodded.

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota/ Lisanna

The cream and white male continued to seem upset. His sister nudged and pawed him, and he sighed and shook his head. He watched her run, hop, over to the others. He quickly followed her, and nodded to what Venti had said to the tiger. "I guess we could help," he said. He noticed the way his sister had shivered, though.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He laid contentedly in his daughter's arms.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Mayu and Manzo

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She said "Okay...yeah, let's go look."

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The white haired boy continued to look around.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The dark haired boy looked around as well.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Mayu and Manzo

The brown eyed redhead hummed and nodded. "I agree, we should go take a look."

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears. He glanced around a bit.

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya, Whitie, Ruggie

The cute brunette squeaked and blushed even more, as they listened to them. They sighed and shook their head a couple times. They, of course, held the hat again. They gave a side look to Che'nya, looking at him from the corner of their eye. They then quickly looked away once more. When the hyena got close, they froze up and squeaked. They quickly moved closer to Che'nya, not really thinking about what they were doing. They then watched Whitie transform, and end up on Ruggie's paws.

(For Che'nya)

Whitie- m- 17- bi; Ruggie- multi fandom OC- humanoid now- Tags: March and Che'nya, Ruggie

The white furred red eyed rabbit shivered a bit. He crouched upon the hyena paws, deciding he quite liked it here. He nodded as he said 'Yeah, it's me.' He figured the other could understand him, despite not being a type of rabbit. He squeaked when the then nuzzled at him a bit...He felt warm, and was so glad there was now fur to hide it. 'I-I...uh...thank you,' he said. He then said 'Again, we've only really seen these trees, and I'm not sure how much use they'd be. I didn't see much of anything else on the way over here. When I woke up, I was on the ground, out in the open. It wasn't very nice waking up like that...but at least I wasn't in rabbit form.' He glanced around a bit now, trying to see anything.

Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow- m- adult- bi or pan, has a girlfriend named Jessica- has adopted kids (depending on the timeline)- Batman canon- was human, now a wolf- Nightmare's person- Tags: Nightmare/ open

The darker faced brown wolf jerked a bit as he woke, shooting his head up. Blue eyes looked around wildly, then he noticed Nightmare. His dark nose sniffed the air. This smelled like Nightmare, though he didn't know how he'd know that...Humans couldn't smell specific horse scents. He just knew Nightmare smelled of horse, but now he smelled...outside smells too. Trees or rain water or something. He looked down, seeing he had paws...and yelped.

Nightmare- m- adult- has a mate- Batman canon- now human- Tags: Jonathan/open

The average height and creamy peachy skinned one opened his eyes. He made a small sound as he sat up, head feeling a bit sore. He reached to touch his head, then realized he had hands. He blinked nice eyes, and touched dark hair. He looked down, seeing a red shirt and jean shorts. They went past the knees, and he tilted his head a bit. He then heard a yelp and looked over. He saw a wolf there, and thought maybe this was Jonathan, but didn't know how the other had become a wolf.

Arlo- m- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- now dog- Tags: Blanche/Macbeth

The dark furred dog with reddish or some colored eyes nodded. He said "Talking cats...well, Pokemon don't really talk." He shook his head a couple times. He then looked to the fox as they spoke, and he nodded along to what they were saying. When his belly growled, he sighed. Right...they needed some food.

Blanche- agender- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- fox now- Tags: Arlo/Macbeth

The dark nosed fox silvery/off white fox twitched their ears. They flicked their tail, green eyes glancing about a moment. They said "No, Pokemon don't talk but they do make unique sounds." They tried to ignore their belly making some noise. They sighed a bit as they did. They shook their head a couple times.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Jun 15, 2023 3:23 pm

Mayu~ I glided down and landed on the ground near the blunt dagger and lowered my wings to the ground so everyone could get off.

Manzo~ I slide off of Mayu and landed on the ground next to Mayu so I could help everyone get off of Mayu. I used the mark of cyber to pull the dagger back into it. It got into it and then I summoned my two daggers and put them in the sheaves at my waist.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 18, 2023 4:32 am

Kitahara Motoyasu (The rise of the shield hero) - male - Fennec fox - crush (open)
Tags: Ren, open

He shook his sand-colored head as he felt more annoyed around his fellow hero, which was a wolf when still he was only a stupid fox. He sighed as he looked at the water once more "I am hungry, what do foxes eat?" he murmured mostly to himself flicking his large ears toward the relaxing answer from Ren "Be quiet, Ren, You make me feel even more stupid than thins new look makes me look like...of course, I could catch fish to eat..." he responded to him with a little annoyed grown. He looked back up to the blue water "I just don't know how to?" he murmured with a silent tune "Shut it" he murmured to the wolf.

Amaki Ren (The rise of the shield hero) - male - black wolf - crush (open)
Tags: Kitahara, open

The black wolf sat down near the smaller canine giving him a questioning look when he murmured a question "As I know foxes are carnivores, maybe try to catch fish from that river could be a good meal for you" he responded with a relaxing tune. He gave him another look but didn't say what he was actually thinking there. He looked around the forest and sniffed the new stronger scents "I don't see any problems with being a fox, they're very agile, fast, and adorable little hunters" he responded to him.

Roque Cheney (Fairy tail) - male - Chimera cat - crush (open)
Tags: open

He tiredly, uninterest in anything at the moment walked forward to the forest floor. On his walk he did try to get used to walking with four legs, quick movements, and very fast sprinting when running, he tried his claws to climb on trees and even tried to catch some bugs he found there. This sudden transformation shocked him at first, but now he started to enjoy being a cat, there were so much interesting things as a cat.

Fried Justine (Fairy tail) - male - horse - crush (open)
Tags: Open

He eat some grass in the hills, but once in a time, he looked around for anything or anyone to see, but so far nothing. Thought he did hear some faint howling or barking, or whatever those wolves do when they speak, but it was coming far, so he didn't really bother about it.

Macbeth (Fairy tail) - male - black jaguar - crush (open)
Tags: Arlo, Blanche

He nodded "Yeah, we sure live in a different world it seems...never ever thought that there could be so many different worlds somewhere..." he said as he looked around the fields. He flicked his ears as the two canines bellies growled "If you want, I do have still something left for my little catch earlier..." he said.

Lisanna Strauss (Fairy tail) - female - white tiger - crush (open)
Tags: Sunshine, Venti, Kota, Sandy

She sighed once again "Well I could go with fish, I do like fish even as my old self I liked them...but I hope those are not transformed persons too...I don't want to make murder...which I think it is if I eat someone..." she said flicking her white striped tail little annoyed to her unfair situation 'only if I could use my magic here, then I could eat fruits and other stuff' she thought to herself. She then shook her head "Nah, I am fine, I will figure something out, there is still so much I don't even know of this place or my new form, what if I don't even really get that hungry in here...." she said thoughtfully. She watched the rabbits and hares "So are you a family or a group or something? You seem to get well with each other" she asked them suddenly.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Jun 18, 2023 6:50 am

Venti :: Male :: ~2000 years old :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~Kota, Sunshine, Sandy, Lisanna
Surely whatever force brought them here and turned them into animals wouldn't expect carnivores to starve? Unless they weren't expected to communicate as much as they had, and them going after each other was the whole point? It was certainly an unpleasant thought and Venti tapped a back leg on the ground thoughtfully for a moment before shaking off the mood when Sunny nudged him before she moved on to scolding Kota herself. "We all just met not long ago, actually," he answered with a laugh. "Well, besides Sunny and Sandy, they're siblings. But I met Kota first, and then not long after that was when they showed up." For a moment there he'd thought that rabbits were the only animals he was going to come across, actually. Although considering the brief panic at Lisanna's arrival -- no matter how calm things were now -- maybe it would have been nice for it to stay that way.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:39 pm

Kitahara Motoyasu (The rise of the shield hero) - male - Fennec fox - crush (open)
Tags: Ren, open

He shook his sand-colored head as he felt more annoyed around his fellow hero, which was a wolf when still he was only a stupid fox. He sighed as he looked at the water once more "I am hungry, what do foxes eat?" he murmured mostly to himself flicking his large ears toward the relaxing answer from Ren "Be quiet, Ren, You make me feel even more stupid than thins new look makes me look like...of course, I could catch fish to eat..." he responded to him with a little annoyed grown. He looked back up to the blue water "I just don't know how to?" he murmured with a silent tune "Shut it" he murmured to the wolf.

Amaki Ren (The rise of the shield hero) - male - black wolf - crush (open)
Tags: Kitahara, open

The black wolf sat down near the smaller canine giving him a questioning look when he murmured a question "As I know foxes are carnivores, maybe try to catch fish from that river could be a good meal for you" he responded with a relaxing tune. He gave him another look but didn't say what he was actually thinking there. He looked around the forest and sniffed the new stronger scents "I don't see any problems with being a fox, they're very agile, fast, and adorable little hunters" he responded to him.

Roque Cheney (Fairy tail) - male - Chimera cat - crush (open)
Tags: open

He tiredly, uninterest in anything at the moment walked forward to the forest floor. On his walk he did try to get used to walking with four legs, quick movements, and very fast sprinting when running, he tried his claws to climb on trees and even tried to catch some bugs he found there. This sudden transformation shocked him at first, but now he started to enjoy being a cat, there were so much interesting things as a cat.

Fried Justine (Fairy tail) - male - horse - crush (open)
Tags: Open

He eat some grass in the hills, but once in a time, he looked around for anything or anyone to see, but so far nothing. Thought he did hear some faint howling or barking, or whatever those wolves do when they speak, but it was coming far, so he didn't really bother about it.

Macbeth (Fairy tail) - male - black jaguar - crush (open)
Tags: Arlo, Blanche

He nodded "Yeah, we sure live in a different world it seems...never ever thought that there could be so many different worlds somewhere..." he said as he looked around the fields. He flicked his ears as the two canines bellies growled "If you want, I do have still something left for my little catch earlier..." he said.

Lisanna Strauss (Fairy tail) - female - white tiger - crush (open)
Tags: Sunshine, Venti, Kota, Sandy

She listened to the rabbit as she sat down to think about the words she just heard, figuring out the puzzle which little bit shocked "Uh so are you saying that you come here a few moments ago? The same time as I did?" she asked the rabbit shaking her head a little bit "I don't get this, dosent¨t this mean that everyone who was transformed into animals is being teleported to this place at the same time? but for why?" she kept asking, even if she was not sure the Venti could answer to her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me