Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:28 pm

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

The light greenish haired one got done and waited.

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, continued getting ready.

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: open

The brown eyed curly haired ginger twitched ears and flicked the tail. The white haired, eared and tailed reddish-brown eyed little one yawned.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Kenshin, Nao and Koziro

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, hummed. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes glanced to the others. He smiled and nodded to Kenshin and Nao. He tilted his head as he then looked between all three of them. "Oh, I'm more than interested in swords. I have my own sword," he laughed, taking it out of the scabbard a moment to show them. He knew they had to practice with wooden ones...but he could still show them. It was a silver metal sword, of course, with a deep purple handle.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden, Ellena, Clary, others

The blue green eyed one nodded. She asked "Should we each read a book too?"

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- maybe Mayu? Probably Velvet XD: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: open

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyed one headed out, to find something to do.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu, Narumi/ Leina and Ellena/ Velvet

The ambery raven haired female looked to the intruder...well, not really an intruder. "What are you doing here?" she asked Velvet.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Narumi, Leina and Ellena/Velvet

The slender and shorter one shook his head. The white-ended-black haired one looked to his mom and Velvet.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: others

The beautiful and cute black haired one moved ears and the white tipped mediumhair tail. Green and brown eyes looked to the others, then Velvet as well.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash)

The dark haired one was sleeping in.

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu

The boy with the messy-ish blonde hair and blue horns sighed as he watched.

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha)

The pretty ginger was still sleeping.

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Krad

The green eyed brunette shook his head. "I...it's fine I guess," he said, then wondered who the other student had been running from. "Who...are you running from?" he decided to ask. He got out of bed and got ready, then said "I'm going to get some breakfast, if you...want to come along."

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead nodded and smiled as she looked at him. "Oto-saaaan...it's fine," she said, meaning that he'd gotten too busy the day before. "We can just go find them now. Mew...and a boy?" she asked, wondering what Mew was. "Yeah, I think that would be fine. Let's go see if we can find them." She seemed a bit more confident today.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black

the greenish haired one held Smoky. He was still sleeping like some others.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N

The brownish haired one patted Leaf. He then closed his eyes once more.

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags

The white and blue haired one picked up his son. He and his mate headed out, to go get breakfast.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- X- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: Mew

The pretty female with the long red and white hair smiled. She nodded as she said "Yeah, I was just going to head to the cafeteria to get breakfast. I saw you on the way, so I decided to stop and say hi. We could go eat breakfast together," she said with a smile.

(Okay, I love them but kyoko, is it okay if I actually remove Riku and Kairi from the RP? Having this many characters is getting a little hard with only so many people around. I'm still keeping my Persona babs, I just...can't get rid of them)

Akira/Ren- Aki, Renren- m- 16 or 17- human with Persona form- Persona 5 canon- Persona form- student- Sakura dorm- Morgana- dating Futaba and OC- Morgana is his kitty/kitty boy- Tags: Morgana/open

The glasses-bound raven was tired that morning.

Morgana- Morg, Mona, maybe Gana- m- unknown- Cat/Persona user/humanoid- Persona 5 canon- Perosna form, bipedal cat- companion- Sakura dorm- Akira- has a mate and four offspring- many powers?- Tags: Akira/open

The black cat laid curled up beside him.

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec

The dark haired and pretty eyed male got up.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus

The dark haired one got up.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri, Narumi, Mayu and Mai, Leina and Ellena/ Velvet

The lighter haired, maybe blonde, young woman listened. She looked to the books, also wondering.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Leina and co/ Velvet

The blue eyed white wolf barked at the one eavesdropping. She stared at Velvet...then focused on Leina.

Castiel Novak- Cas, Casserole, Cassette, Sass (sometimes)- m- unknown- angel but AU- Supernatural canon- Security- sigils to blast away demons/bad angels, light, healing, song- special blades- Blade dorm- Dean- SO: Dean- Tags: Dean, Kelly, Mel/ Lane

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel glanced to Lane. He dipped his head to them, then tilted his head as he looked at them. "You're Lane Solamon, right?" he asked. "I know you're one of the teachers, but...what did you teach again?" he asked.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie, Squirrel?- m- late 30s to early 40s- Wendigo AU- Security- Supernatural canon- smaller to medium sized with hooves, dog like golden brown/dirty blonde fur, antlers, green eyes- Blade dorm- Cas- SO: Cas- brother and half brother- dog Miracle- Tags: Cas, Kelly, Mel/ Lane

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde looked to Lane. He dipped his head as well, then made a small sound. "Maybe you could help us...We should probably talk to the headmaster (mistress?) about what we've been told, but...I don't know if they're in."

Kelly- f- adult- human/mortal- Supernatural canon- data person? Secretary? Works in the office- Blade dorm- Melody- crush: maybe Melody- son Jack (half archangel half human, so Nephilim)- Tags: Melody, Cas and Dean

The blue eyed brownish haired woman and Jack waved to Lane.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- Supernatural OC- Cafeteria worker? Security?- wolf is pretty, smaller and slender, brown furred- Blade dorm- Kelly- crush: maybe Kelly- son Lorell who's six or seven- Tags: Kelly, Castiel and Dean

The beautiful eyed brown haired one and Lorell looked to Lane.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:17 pm

Mayu~ I nodded. “Chose any book and look through it, or read it either way works.” I said

Skye~ I picked up a book and start to look through.

Narumi~ *Picks up a book and starts to read it.*

Raiden Mai~ I know Mayu will keep me and the Herrscher of the void from killing each other. I didn’t really want to contact Kiana but if we wanted to deal with Safara we’re going to need her help. I start trying to a hold of Kiana.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lane - 10

Postby Soup5 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:59 pm

Lane Solamon/nonbinary/metahuman/tag: Cas, Dean, Kelly, Mel
      Both voices came at Lane all at once. Lane briefly looks at each of them before arching a brow. They crossed their arms, “what’s going on?” Their tone was unhurried, but with a hint of direct. Usually, Lane would not take them seriously if they were kids; just fooling around and creating karma from their own shenanigans. For seniors… Depending on Lane’s mood.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:23 pm

Byleth- Leth (maybe)- m- young adult- mortal- Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes canon- Sothis possessed form I guess- Light dorm advisor- Roomate: Shez- boyfriend: Shez- Tags: Shez/open

Shez- S maybe or Ez- m- young adult- mortal- same as Byleth- Light dorm- dance teacher- Roomate: Byleth- boyfriend: Byleth- Tags: Byleth/open

The male, with neck length purple maybe bluish spiky hair, continued getting ready.

Jesse- m- 28- cat person- same as Leth and Ez; OC- Light dorm I believe- roommate: open- crush: was Arval, maybe genderbent Sothis- English type class, reading books then watching the movies and discussing, doing assignments- helps with anime/manga club- has child Ark Jacek- Tags: open

The brown eyed curly haired ginger twitched ears and flicked the tail. The white haired, eared and tailed reddish-brown eyed little one yawned.

Zephir- Zeph- m- looks like a teen- whatever Sephiroth is x human- Final Fantasy OC- might have one wing- Moon dorm- roommate: open- crush: Nao and Koziro (poly open too)- clone, sort of- Sephiroth, Rufus, and Jessica are all his parents in a way- maybe has powers- has a sword- Tags: Kenshin, Nao and Koziro

The strawberry-blonde, hair having as ashen overcast, hummed. The Mako and blue brown sectoral eyes glanced to the others. He smiled and nodded to Kenshin and Nao. He tilted his head as he then looked between all three of them. "Oh, I'm more than interested in swords. I have my own sword," he laughed, taking it out of the scabbard a moment to show them. He knew they had to practice with wooden ones...but he could still show them. It was a silver metal sword, of course, with a deep purple handle.

Leina- Ina- f- 15- werewolf- OC- wolf form: light brownish with darker ears and tail tip, golden eyes, black nose- Moon dorm- Roomate: Ellena- crush: Zeff- pan- has a dog- dad x mom: 3 older siblings, twin, three younger siblings- Tags: Mayu, Raiden, Ellena, Clary, others

The blue green eyed one said "Okay," and picked up one of the books.

Shey- f- 17- vampire- OC- Night dorm- Roomate: open- maybe Mayu? Probably Velvet XD: open- sire/one who turned her was a foster parent, Miro. He and his husband raised her, and she doesn't know her birth family- Tags: open

The pretty golden brown haired female hummed. The blue-green eyed one headed out, to find something to do.

Suki- Su- f- age unknown- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- Black fox with white jaw and toes and tail tips, eight tails, ambery eyes- Sakura dorm (advisor?)- Teacher of Yokai history/lore- Roomate: Ryota- crush: Herrsher- Ryota is her son- Tags: Ryota/ Raiden, Mayu, Narumi/ Leina and Ellena/ Velvet

The ambery raven haired female looked to the intruder...well, not really an intruder. "What are you doing here?" she asked Velvet.

Ryota- Ryo- m- 16- Kitsune- multi fandom OC- black fox with white muzzle/chest/belly/socks, reddish brown and ambery eyes, nine white tipped tails- Sakura dorm- roomate: Suki- crush: Honey and Ishi (leaning more towards Ishi)- (dad was Qui) Suki is mom: Rem Ram (red/white, gray/white) and Rena (black with high white; Rai and Rito (white w/ black ears, white w/ black head/rump/tails) ; Rima (red/black/white), Raiku (white/black), Reiko (white/red/black), Rino (white w/ red head/rump/tails, black ears/tail tips) Tags: Suki/ Raiden, Mayu and Narumi, Leina and Ellena/Velvet

The slender and shorter one shook his head. The white-ended-black haired one looked to his mom and Velvet.

Orri Faust-Surt- Riri or Ri- genderfluid- 18- Neko werecat- OC- black cat with white jaw, chest streak, toes and tail tip; heterochromia- Light dorm- Roommate: Ryoken?- crush: Ryoken- Pai x Nona: Otto and Otti (22), Onna (18), Onyx (15), Onii (10)- Tags: others

The beautiful and cute black haired one blinked green and brown eyes. They and Onna began reading as well.

Yuichiro Hyakuya- Yu- m- 16- human- OnS/SotE canon- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Mika- crush: Mika- orphan- sword with demon spirit Asuramaru (I'm playing him too)- Mika is also weapon- Tags: Mika (Ash)

Mikaela- Mika- m- 16- former vampire now demon- OnS/SotE canon- light dorm- Roommate: Yu- crush: Yu- orphan- comes out of the sword, unlike Ash- pretty cat like- Tags: Yu

Jessica- Jessie- f- young adult- human- OnS/SotE OC- possessed form though she's never really been- purple swirls on cheeks if so- Light dorm- Roommate: open- crush: Ash and Kiseki O, tiny one on Krul- bowcaster/bow and arrows with wolf demon Yasha- maybe has a club- Tags: (Yasha)

Yoichi- Yoi- m- 16- human- same as Yu and Mika- possessed form- Light dorm- Roommate: Shiho (someone please make him)- crush: Shiho Kimizuki- had a sister- bowcaster/bow and arrows with demon Gekkoin- Tags: Krad

The green eyed brunette shook his head. "I...it's fine I guess," he said, then wondered who the other student had been running from. "Who...are you running from?" he decided to ask. He got out of bed and got ready, then said "I'm going to get some breakfast, if you...want to come along."

Jessika- f- 13 or 14- human- same as Jessica and co- may have a demon weapon in the future but probably not- Night dorm I think I said- Roommate: open unless she can room with Crowley and Ferid once adopted- crush: open- has a dog, really a pup; will have a horse, foal, and adopted kid in future- adopted by Crowley- Tags: Crowley

The redhead nodded and smiled as she looked at him. "Oto-saaaan...it's fine," she said, meaning that he'd gotten too busy the day before. "We can just go find them now. Mew...and a boy?" she asked, wondering what Mew was. "Yeah, I think that would be fine. Let's go see if we can find them." She seemed a bit more confident today.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him- Tags: Black

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him- Tags: N

Latios- Tio (maybe)- m- unknown (adult)- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- Pokemon form maybe- face mark and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- has mate and adopted son (Lycanroc Gijinka and shiny Umbreon)- teacher of Pokemon Legendaries- Tags

The white and blue haired one picked up his son. He and his mate headed out, to go get breakfast.

Latias- Tia (maybe)- f- unknown- Pokemon Gijinka- canon- maybe Pokemon form- mark on face and maybe arms- Beast/Elements dorm- X- crush: maybe Mew- Pan- Latios' teaching assistant/helper- Tags: Mew

The pretty female with the long red and white hair smiled. She nodded as she said "Yeah, I was just going to head to the cafeteria to get breakfast. I saw you on the way, so I decided to stop and say hi. We could go eat breakfast together," she said with a smile.

Akira/Ren- Aki, Renren- m- 16 or 17- human with Persona form- Persona 5 canon- Persona form- student- Sakura dorm- Morgana- dating Futaba and OC- Morgana is his kitty/kitty boy- Tags: Morgana/open

Morgana- Morg, Mona, maybe Gana- m- unknown- Cat/Persona user/humanoid- Persona 5 canon- Perosna form, bipedal cat- companion- Sakura dorm- Akira- has a mate and four offspring- many powers?- Tags: Akira/open

Magnus Bane- Mag maybe, Bane- m- unknown age- Warlock/Mage- Shadowhunters canon- magic teacher and has magic- Summer Hall- Roommate: Alec (and technically the boys)- engaged or married to Alec- sons Max Michael Lightwood-Bane and Rafael- Tags: Alec

The dark haired and pretty eyed male got ready.

Alec Lightwood- Al maybe- young adult- Shadowhunter?- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes maybe- Summer Hall- Magnus- maybe has powers- engaged or married to Magnus- two sons- Tags: Magnus

The dark haired one got ready, and got the boys ready.

Clary (Morgenstern)- Claire maybe- f- age unknown (young adult)- Shadowhunter- Shadowhunters canon- Shadowhunter runes- Queen Meb dorm?- open- Jace is boyfriend- Jonathan is brother- maybe has powers- Tags: Orri, Narumi, Mayu and Mai, Leina and Ellena/ Velvet

The reddish (blonde?) young woman nodded to the others. She grabbed one of the books as well.

Ellena Garroway- Ellie or Lena- f- 16 y- werewolf- Shadowhunters OC- Moon dorm- Leina- crush: open- adopted daughter of Luke, so technically family with the Lightwoods- Tags: Narumi and Leina and co/ Velvet

The blue eyed white wolf barked at the one eavesdropping. She stared at Velvet...then focused on Leina.

Castiel Novak- Cas, Casserole, Cassette, Sass (sometimes)- m- unknown- angel but AU- Supernatural canon- Security- sigils to blast away demons/bad angels, light, healing, song- special blades- Blade dorm- Dean- SO: Dean- Tags: Dean, Kelly, Mel/ Lane

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel nodded to Dean. Dean wanted to talked, so he let him.

Dean Winchester- Deano, Deanie, Squirrel?- m- late 30s to early 40s- Wendigo AU- Security- Supernatural canon- smaller to medium sized with hooves, dog like golden brown/dirty blonde fur, antlers, green eyes- Blade dorm- Cas- SO: Cas- brother and half brother- dog Miracle- Tags: Cas, Kelly, Mel/ Lane

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde said "Cas, I believe they're the health teacher." He then turned to Lane again. "Well...two girls came to us, and told us they saw something bad. Two students...attacked another student, or did something to her. It sounded like it was something bad. Castiel and I don't know what to do about it, since they're students...so we should probably tell the head of the school. I think we know who did it, too. They're names are Jonathan and Victoria."

Kelly- f- adult- human/mortal- Supernatural canon- data person? Secretary? Works in the office- Blade dorm- Melody- crush: maybe Melody- son Jack (half archangel half human, so Nephilim)- Tags: Melody, Cas and Dean

The blue eyed brownish haired woman and Jack waved to Lane.

Melody- Mel- f- adult- werewolf- Supernatural OC- Cafeteria worker? Security?- wolf is pretty, smaller and slender, brown furred- Blade dorm- Kelly- crush: maybe Kelly- son Lorell who's six or seven- Tags: Kelly, Castiel and Dean

The beautiful eyed brown haired one and Lorell looked to Lane.[/quote]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lane - 11

Postby Soup5 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:53 pm

Lane Solamon/nonbinary/metahuman/tag: Cas, Dean, Kelly, Mel
      Another fight has broken out? Lane’s brows remained relaxed as if they expected something like this will happen. Those names are quite familiar, but there are way too many faces to remember, especially students. “It would be best to alert the headmaster about this,” Lane spoke, propping their chin. They felt like speaking out about the ‘don’t know what to do' part, but right now their main priority is on those two students. “Have they told you where it took place at? Half of you will report to the headmaster while another half will take me to the location - if you already know the location - or the last place you found those girls.”
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:18 pm

[Soup: i don't remember if we actually had a specific place, or just said some of them saw it happen. So I'll just say they're taking Lane there, and then say they've reached the place.

Kyoko: do you play the headmaster/mistress, or are they an NPC?]

The blue green eyed one said "Okay," and picked up one of the books.

The beautiful and cute black haired one blinked green and brown eyes. They and Onna began reading as well.

The reddish (blonde?) young woman nodded to the others. She grabbed one of the books as well.

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel nodded. He said "Dean and I were the ones that were told about it, so we will be the ones to take you there. Two sisters told us about it, and took us to where it happened." He turned to the ladies a moment, asking "Kelly, Mel, could you two go see the headmaster/mistress?"

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde nodded. "Yeah...I guess since we're the security, they decided it was best to tell us. Kelly and Mel weren't there," he then said. He listened as Cas asked the two ladies if they'd be able to go tell the headmaster/mistress. "Kelly and Mel are very reliable," he said to Lane. He smiled as he looked to the ladies and their little ones. He then shook his head. They needed an answer from those two first, then they could take Lane to where they'd been shown.

The blue eyed brownish haired woman nodded. "I don't mind going and seeing if they're here, and telling them about this." She smiled down at her son a moment. She then glanced to Melody, waiting to see if she was okay going as well.

The beautiful eyed brown haired one tilted her head. She seemed to think on it a moment, but then nodded as well. "Yeah...I can go with Kelly, to see if they're in, and if so then we'll tell them." She smiled down at her son a moment as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:04 am

Raiden Mai~ “What do you want Herrscher of Thunder, I’m in the middle of something right now.” Herrscher of the Void(Kiana) snapped at me over the communication thingy. I wanted to snap back at Kiana but I chose not to. “I hate to say this Void queen, my daughter Mayu, her friends and I need your help.” I replied to Herrscher of the void(Kiana). “Thats surprising that you need my help for what, I will only help if it’s more important than trying to take over the world with Honkai beasts, if it’s not and I don’t like helping you and that dragon daughter of yours, Mayu was it.” Herrscher of the void said to me.

Mayu~ I put the book I was looking through down and then picked up another book and started to look through it.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lane - 12

Postby Soup5 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:28 pm

Lane Solamon/nonbinary/metahuman/tag: Cas, Dean, Kelly, Mel, Nami, Sayuri, Ayako
      Lane only nodded in response. "Mhm." Lane tucked their hands into their pockets. Their hand formed into a fist; one of their thumbs gently brushed against their knuckles as a reminder. Lane followed the men.

They arrived at the bridge and found new unfamiliar faces. Lane swept a look at Dean to confirm if those students are the ones they were talking about. Lane stopped their track halfway while letting others go first. Lane looks at the new faces for a bit then they appeared to be thinking to themselves.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:48 pm

The blue green eyed one began to read the book she'd picked up.

The beautiful and cute black haired one blinked green and brown eyes. They and Onna finished, and took more books.

Natural Harmonia Gropius- N- m- 18- human- Pokemon Black and White canon- Sakura- Roommate: Black/Touya- Crush: Black/Touya- has Pokemon with him (including Zorua Smoky)- Tags: Black

the greenish haired one woke up, finally. He blinked his eyes as he sat up.

Black/Touya- B maybe- m- 18- human- same as N- Sakura- Roommate: N- crush: N- has Pokemon with him (including Leaf)- Tags: N

The brownish haired one jerked. He sighed and sat up.

The reddish (blonde?) young woman read the book, then grabbed another.

The blue eyed and dark/black haired angel led the way. He glanced back at Dean and Lane every once in awhile. He was making sure Dean was doing alright, but also Lane. They soon came upon the two sisters, as well as the other person, and he wondered what they were doing.

The green eyed golden-brown/dirty-blonde nodded. "That's them...well, those are the two girls that said they saw it happen. That must be the student they said it had happened to. I wonder what they're doing..." he then muttered.

The blue eyed brownish haired woman headed inside. They went to the office, and told the one in charge.

The beautiful eyed brown haired one followed. She listened as Kelly told the headmaster/mistress what had happened.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:38 pm

Hyorinmaru | male | water dorm | Zanpabuto spirit | Bleach CA | roommate -| crush -| tags: open

He is swimming at the water dorm pool.

Ferid Bathory | male | Night dorm supervisor | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Crowley | crush - | tags: open

The long silver pink-haired vampire woke up at least, yawning he stood up to sit at the corner of his bed. It took a few seconds for him to fully woke up as he was still pretty tired. His eyes looked to another bed on another side of the room, noticing that he was alone in the room 'odd Crowley woke up before I did?' he thought to himself before looking at the clock and freezing 'that much? omg, I am late for...' he stood up and looked outside of the window '...what? what do I am late for? I have not informed anything...' he thought to himself with light annoyance.

Crowley Eusford | male | Night dorm teacher | vampire | Seraph of the end CA | roommate Ferid | crush Ferid | tags: Jessika

He lightly lifted his shoulders as he walked forward "well I don't really have anything at the moment, maybe we could check on Beast dorm now" he said "mostly those are early risers at that dorm so yeah they could be up by now" he said to her.

Velvet Crowe | female | Dragon dorm | Therion (Daemon) | Tales of Berseria CA | roommate - | crush - | tags: Skye, Ryota, Raiden, Mayu, Narumi, Suki, Leina and Ellena

She watched the group there rather confused, she was heard some of their conversations earlier and now she wondered if she did put her head into the wrong place now "me? I saw you walking around here and wondered what are you doing?" she said.

Daisuke Niwa/ Dark mousy | male | Cursed dorm | Cursed human | D.N Anger CA | roommate Satoshi | crush - | tags: Krad, open

Dark Mousy was roaming around the hallways, looking for the Krad he was annoying earlier, though the blond disappeared somewhere, the academy was large with multiple rooms and places to hide. He could be anywhere and he was starting to lose interest to look for him.

Satoshi Hiwatari/ Krad | male | Cursed dorm | cursed human | D.N Angel CA | roommate Daisuke | crush- | tags: Yoichi

Krad looked at the younger boy for a moment "my...rival... nothing bad don't worry, he just loves to annoy me and I am not in the mood right now to do as he wants me to, so I got away and hide" he responded. He looked at the boy once again "I don't mind going to get breakfast...I am not really being eaten by ages..." he responded.

Thunder | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Pikachu | pokemon OC | roommate Akira | crush - | tags: open

A voice of a faint explosion woke the Pikachu boy up, opening his eyes he looked over to his older brother standing at the window "what's going on?" he asked him still very tired.

Akira | male | Beast dorm | Gijinka Raichu | pokemon OC | roommate Thunder | crush- | tags: Thunder, open

The orange-haired Raichu bióy woke up earlier, and got to the windows after feeling a hot wave coming out there, they were faint, but still, he could feel them. He watched the battlefield which was almost next to the Beast dorm, the field could be seen clearly to their woíndow "nothing Lil bro, just the Litten training some fire moves there" he responded.

Neko | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Litten | pokemon OC | roommate Mew | crush- | tags: open

she is practicing some fire moves at the dorm's battlefield.

Mew | female | Beast dorm | Gijinka Mew | pokemon OC | roommate Neko | crush- | tags: Latias

She looked at her "well I am going to the cafeteria too, so sure I don't mind if you join me there" she responded to her simply. She looked at the hallways "life inside the academy is kind of boring recently there are no classes almost never nowadays, wondering what are all those teachers up to" she said silently.

Takenaka Hanbee | Cisgender | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Ishida | crush - | tags: open

He left the room after taking almost an hour to make himself look good. He was alone as his roommate Mitsunari was already left the room earlier to do his own things. He felt like he was going separate ways with his friend, but likely that was mostly his own fault, he was a little bit addicted to making him look the way he wanted and Mitsunari didn't like that.

Ishida Mitsunari | male | Light dorm | Vampire | Sengoku night blood CA| roommate Hanbee | crush - | tags: open

He sat at his favorite chairs at the library and took some books to read. This time it was an adventure book with some fantasy, he liked those with a lot of actions happening. As much as he liked to read books, sometimes he felt rather lonely and wondered if he could do something else for once, maybe meet other students.

Uesugi Kagekatsu | male |Moon dorm | werewolf|Sengoku night blood CA | roommate Kenshin| crush-| tags: open

He is currently working at the cafeteria, on some cupcakes, he liked to make them as he could try some flavors that got into his head, of course, he could need to taste them as he didnt wants to share the student's stuff which tasted horrible, even if he could satisfy everyone still he could go with the thing which satisfies himself.

Uesugi Kenshin| male| moon dorm | werewolf| sengoku night blood CA| roommate Kagekatsu |crush-| tags: Zephir, open

He stopped for a moment of his practice to look at the boy "That's a good-looking sword...it is worth taking care of it" he said to him.

Naoe Kanetsugu|male| sakura dorm |werewolf |sengoku night blood CA| roommate kojuro| crush-|tags: Zephir

He looked at Kenshin and then Zephyr "so do you want to double practice with me then?" he said taking his wooden sword and pointing towards him "you better practice with me because Kijuro could be too hard for you to practice, he is pro" he laughs.

Katakura Kojuro| male| sakura dorm| werewolf| Sengoku night blood CA| roommate naoe| crush-| tags: Zephir

He sat at the side of the dojo, but close enough to hear what the others were talking about. He lightly rolled his eyes when Naoe spoke about his swordsmanship.

Mouri Motonari | male | sakura dorm teacher | oni |sengoku night blood CA| roommate-| crush-| tags: open

At his room thinking about today.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me