*Closed please Lock*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: UnderTale Above~ open! we need monsters! <3<3

Postby SmokyOni » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:35 pm

Sans had the water all thrown up on him and his eye twitched a bit. Frisk looked surprised and got up, getting a towel "sans..?" he looked at frisk, looking very disgusted, and possibly ill. "ok, just try to breathe mom, it'll help." he turned around, breathing a bit deeply. frisk noticed his breathing and helped out, just incase if he did what she thought he was gonna do. He rubbed the goats back, and used a napkin to wipe her mouth and cloth to dry her fur and dress, he still looked very very uncomfortable."keep your arms up, it'll clear really quick tori." he sounded normal, but he did look a bit weird.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚎.𝚝. ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒚 🏞 ‣ ‣ 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ✘ ‣ ‣ 𝑯𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝑹𝑷
They/Them ∘ 𝖤𝖲𝖳 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗓𝗈𝗇𝖾 ∘ 𝖡𝗎𝗌𝗒 𝖽𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
I am not very active here, but I'd love if you said hi when I check in. :-)
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:43 pm

Toriel Dreemurr
"Oh my, I'm terribly sorry Sans," she said, keeping her arms in the air like sticks until she felt better.
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:50 pm

His eye twitched a bit, his pupils fading back to black. "eh..y-yeah, its alright, tori." the almost pale chunks of whatever else she had ate a long long time ago and the gooey substance of acid hung a bit on his jacket, and slid slowly. his skull, where his blush would be, went green, and he plopped down onto the ground and sat; a hand on his forehead.he looked down at the substance on his jacket.

Frisk looked at toriel untill she was acting normal and stared intensely at sans.
Last edited by SmokyOni on Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:54 pm

Toriel Dreemurr
Toriel put her arms down and looked at how sick Sans looked. "Umm.. maybe you should take your jacket off, would that make you feel better? I could take it off for you since it's my um.. vomit."
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Sans looked up "n-no... its f-fine." he took off his own jacket, he cringed when he touched the liquid; his hands were gooey now. he dipped the jacket in the river and let it wash out. a chill obviously going down his spine, he rinsed his hands and he rubbed them together when they were cleaner, his shirt and waist where damp from the water from frisk, and some of toriel's water, and liquid. "sans you look like you want to heave, is it because..?" "n-no..! well..i dont know..?maybe.....yeah; im fine though. just dizzy." "if your feeling dizzy,i dont think your.. ok." "ive had worse frisk, i know what.." his head swayed for a second."look, i have felt better, but i've felt wayyy worse as well. so im fine." frisk gave toriel a hug and gave something like a whimper sound.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚎.𝚝. ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒚 🏞 ‣ ‣ 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 ✘ ‣ ‣ 𝑯𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝑹𝑷
They/Them ∘ 𝖤𝖲𝖳 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗓𝗈𝗇𝖾 ∘ 𝖡𝗎𝗌𝗒 𝖽𝗎𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
I am not very active here, but I'd love if you said hi when I check in. :-)
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:18 pm

Toriel Dreemurr
She bent down and hugged Frisk, still looking at Sans. Toriel had a helpless expression, as she didn't know how to help.
𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝑜𝓈𝑒 fєυℓѕ 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

ImageImageImage
𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby planetpain » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:25 pm

Character name: Gaster
anything else?: ( Can you reserve Grillby for me? I didn't finish drawing him yet. )
have you read the whole forum?:
yes/no

"I always loved hearing you talk about your dreams, Denji."
Fawful - Oiled Up - 19
"But try as he might, he can never stay awake.
With a drink in his hand, and a smile on his face.
Sitting down, or standin' up,
Where ever he lays his head, that's his bed.
Denji, Denji, Denji! Denji wake up!"
planetpain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:23 am

Papyrus came over and put away his fishing pole in the car, he came back and said, (without a clue of what just happened cuz he was fishing a bit XD) "it is getting a bit late, so shall we get started with the part of our picnic where we eat and enjoy one another company?" sans twitched at the mention of food and got up, he clutched where a stomach be. "NOPE!" and went into through trunk, and searched for a jacket. he felt a bit cold, and to top it off, he felt kinda sick. Frisk made a hand gesture to toriel and slipped out of her grasped quickly.she went into the fishing bag and held out the jacket sans didnt want to wear in public. "we..snuck this with us." she snickered, and papyrus chuckled a bit. "thanks frisk." he grabbed it, and wore the jacket, patting her head real quick, and turning around, walking back over to where the swinging chair was, but walking into the small forest and probably looking somewhere to be sick. "yeah .. i dont think he's ok." frisk said, sitting on the picnic blanket.what? what happened when i was gone? frisk turned and began to explain. papyrus laughed a bit and said, "well, sans has a bit of a problem of watching others throw up, and he usually gets overly whelmed up, and feels sick himself.Sans is going to be fine, he might be sick for only an hour at the longest." frisk was relieved by that, but glanced at her mom to see if she had any say in that.

(yes! also accepted)
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby planetpain » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:07 pm

( Anyone open? )

"I always loved hearing you talk about your dreams, Denji."
Fawful - Oiled Up - 19
"But try as he might, he can never stay awake.
With a drink in his hand, and a smile on his face.
Sitting down, or standin' up,
Where ever he lays his head, that's his bed.
Denji, Denji, Denji! Denji wake up!"
planetpain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:27 am

i am open. XD where is gaster?