This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Queen Charlotte » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:01 pm

[Berk]
Shad: *wakes up, hitting her head on a piece of wood, and falling onto Lomos* ... *groans* ... *she looks at Lomos, dazed* *quietly* You okay, Lo..? *scratches his chin, a bit of blood dripping from her cheek* *he looks back at her, licking her cheek in concern* *she smiles* Heh....yeah, you'll be fine. *tries to remember what she was doing* Hm...let's find somewhere to hide, I need to observe these guys before we can talk to them... *looks around, and ducks behind a house, watching people walk around*
Lomos: *tries to duck with her, but ends up crashing into the side of the building* ... *he plays it off like nothing happened, sheepishly trotting to her side* ...gr... *she laughs and pets him some more* *he likes it* ... *wags his tail a little*
Leaving Chicken Smoothie soon- send me trades if you like!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Rouge tilts his head towards her with a small rumble. *Oops scare of tail* he thinks shifting a bit to get more comfortable. He grumbles a bit as the movement bother the scratch a bit.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:
(Accepted! ^^)

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: ? |

Tarben glanced upwards in shock as a large dragon crash-landed nearby. Confusion took him as he attempted to figure out what to do. The Skrill sounded like it was over by the training academy, though it probably should be somewhere dry so it could recover without soaking the bandages. Willa was doing Thor knows what; he'd lost track of her entirely, and then there was this new dragon and maybe even a rider that had fallen nearby. For once in his life, Tarben the Pragmatic couldn't think of a logical course of action.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Breakneck Bog|Tags: Rogue|

Brenna leapt back when the dragon harmlessly flicked its tail, startled by the sudden motion. When she realised it didn't seem like it was going to hurt her, she continued to approach warily. She'd never seen this kind of dragon before, and was a bit fascinated by it. Quite terrified, but fascinated.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Open|

After his failed attempt at flight, Stormchaser was dissuaded at trying again. Instead, he crawled towards a nearby overhang, using the claws on the joints of his wings to take the pressure off of his wounded leg. He whipped towards a noise and noticed that a dragon had crashed nearby. Nonetheless, the Skrill continued toward the overhang to take shelter from the storm he normally would have loved.

Willa walked back over with a bright smile on her face, a large black horse following her. Both she and the horse were soaked. "Look what I found. I named him Storm" she said happily.

Storm pinned his ears at the Dragon, they scared him, and with good reason. Dragons ate prey animals like himself, he blew air out his nose with a snort.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:38 pm

((I... really am bad at jumping into rps... so i'll just have them wander around and see if someone wants to hang out with them??))

Jay and Ika wandered aimlessly through the village of Berk, seeing if there was anything interesting going on. They had been in their house all day, and while hanging out with each other was always enjoyable, both of them were kind of bored.
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:46 pm

Shad: *points at Jay and Ika* *whispers* Look Lo, there's so many people and dragons here..! *smiles* *she continues to hide* You think we'll meet anyone nice...?
Lomos: *nods, nudging her towards the street* Grr.
Shad: *nervous* W-wait, I meant meet as a rhetorical thing, like see them and imagine what they're l-like!
Lomos: *laughs* Graha... *licks her reassuringly*
Shad: *looks at all the people* *terrified* ...no, too many.... *climbs on his back, hugging him tightly* ...
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Toothless leapt down from his spot on Gothi's deck and started walking around. He'd seen the Skrill fall but he'd also seen that the dragon was okay. Hearing voices his ears twitched as he moved towards the sound. Crouching down he snuck up on Lomos his tail twitching behind him. Using the shadows to his advantage.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:04 pm

Shad: *clings tightly to Lomos* No no no...don't make me go talk to anyone, I'm n-n-not ready!!! *shaking*
Lomos: *growls happily, shaking a little* Gr! *wants her to play with him*
Shad: *squeezes him* I wanna just stay here and watch people, Lo....
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Shadcrow13 wrote:Shad: *clings tightly to Lomos* No no no...don't make me go talk to anyone, I'm n-n-not ready!!! *shaking*
Lomos: *growls happily, shaking a little* Gr! *wants her to play with him*
Shad: *squeezes him* I wanna just stay here and watch people, Lo....

Jumping from the darkness, he leapt over their heads and landed in front of them, spinning around to face them he let out a playful growl lowering himself into a playful crouch.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:10 pm

Shad: *falls off of Lomos in surprise* N-N-Night fury..?! *clings onto Lomos in fear* ...
Lomos: *growls playfully* *licks Shad, calming her down* Gr...
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Shadcrow13 wrote:Shad: *falls off of Lomos in surprise* N-N-Night fury..?! *clings onto Lomos in fear* ...
Lomos: *growls playfully* *licks Shad, calming her down* Gr...

Toothless bounced forward and poked Lomos with his paw before he sat down looking adorable https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/56 ... 69c620.jpg unable to sit still long he jumped to his feet and prodded at the other Dragon like a playful kitten
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me