Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Black Butler (NEW Open Accetpting)

Postby User Quit » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:09 pm

Ciel caught wiff of the cake, curiousity over taking him causeing him to stand on his ties to peer over the tall butlers shoulder to look as he thought up a quick exuse for why they where there. "We require something to hold us off before dinner." He explained as an answer to the question he knew Sebastian was silently asking. Even if the question was something more alone the lines of 'Why cant they leave me alone even in the kitchen?'
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackWren » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:23 pm

perfectlysymmetrical wrote:id like to reserve alois trancy ill make the form soon :) if thats alright

There's already an Alois. He's played by «Ciel Phantomhive».

Sebastian sighed ever so slightly and tapped his chin "Mhm... You're free to try one of the cakes to my left. They're finished, but only one lest you spoil your appetite." He murmured before going to get two forks and some plates, napkins and so on as easy as a movement of his arm.
Last edited by BlackWren on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:26 pm

perfectlysymmetrical wrote:id like to reserve alois trancy ill make the form soon :) if thats alright

Alois is already taken, sorry)

.::/Netalia\::.

Netalia soon grew board and walked back to her room, there really wasn't anything better she could do and when River was gone she could go nowhere outside the manor. Netalia sighed looking out her window waiting for the Hanaen StarGazer to return from her duty trying to find her along the tree line of the woods, she saw nothing.

.::/RiverVale\::.

RiverVale walked through the woods towards the manor avoiding the moonlight and keeping to the shadows incase the Gardner Finnian was outside. She stopped almost stepping on a rose, one that would of been on one of the rose bushes in front of the manor, and being so far in the woods she figured Finny had thrown it after cutting it off, how careless, she thought. Her dress however had been neatly fixed to look like nothing had happened, she was clean and smelled of pine. River walked to the edge of the forest and saw Netalia looking out the window, she'd have to talk to her about that. Toget her attention she stepped into the moonlight her markings seemed to glisten like the stars though it was faint since the moon wasn't full this night, catching Netalias attention she nodded leaving the window. River pulled her hood over her head and wrapped cloak around her so her marking no longer glowed. Once inside RiverVale was like a ghost quiet and unnoticed by most, only speaking when told to speak, which wasn't much and she believes that only Raven has ever really heard her voice at all, at least that's all that were in the manor .
Previously C R O A T O A N
Character Purge : link. comment on the forum or note me on TH regarding offers.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burning love » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Finian had grown bored and started to wander around the manor. He wished he had someone to talk to. Finny had finished all of his duties out in the garden for the day. Usually by now he found Bard or Min Rey to hang out with, but they were nowhere to be found. So now Finian was wandering the halls and turning corners randomly. He never really explored the manor much. Most of his time was spent out side, so this was a little new to him.

((I have no idea what I'm doing at the moment >.< ))
A fire inside my body

Fire inside my heart

Is gonna consume me

For this to start

It feels like there’s

Like there’s a

It feels like this fire

If I keep waiting

And I feel all warmed up inside
burning love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burning love » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:55 pm

((That could be intersting. Alright I accept your offer))

Finny continued walking down the hallways. He was not paying attention to where he was going and he let his mind wander. Next thing he knows his body slams into something. Because he was caught off gaurd and the force of the crash Finny went sprawling to the floor. He rubbed a spot on his head that he hit on the floor. As he looked up he saw a cloaked figure looming over him. Finny paniced and quickly got up. "Ah River! I'm SO sorry! I didn't see you there."
A fire inside my body

Fire inside my heart

Is gonna consume me

For this to start

It feels like there’s

Like there’s a

It feels like this fire

If I keep waiting

burning love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby User Quit » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Ciel frowned slightly, normally Sebastian not minding him browsing around the kitchen with no real intentions besides him wanting to stay close to the other male; however it seemed for now he just wanted them out...Well, he couldn't really blame him, they where intending to annoy him just for entertainment after all.
Quit
User Quit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:00 pm

.::/RiverVale\::.

River looked down at Finny a dull expression on her face not saying a word but a knew expression crossed her face that said her unspoken words. 'what are you doing?' is what it seemed to see. She didn't care that he had just slammed into, the force was nothing that would make her stumble.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby burning love » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:13 pm

Finny grew nervous. River in general made him nervous. It seemed as though some one who liked to talk alot, like Finny, could not get used to the silence that River gave. Even with out her speaking Finny seemed to understand what she was thinking. "Oh well, I was just walking around, you know. I just finished all of the work in the garden for today, so I figured that i would look for more work in here." Finny kept babbling about this and that, coming up with excuses to why he was just wandering aound. He looked at River's face and the stern look on it made him shut up immediately. Finny looked at his boots. "I'm sorry River." He mumbled quietly.
A fire inside my body

Fire inside my heart

Is gonna consume me

For this to start

It feels like there’s

Like there’s a

It feels like this fire

If I keep waiting

burning love

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavros. » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:18 pm

Alois kept his hand indiscreetly on the hem of Ciel's shirt, a smug smile on his face. He followed the navy-haired boy quietly, his eyes never leaving Sebastian's face.

[meh ;_; writer's block]

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VRISKA: What sort of hideous dimwitted 8aloney drivel are you spouting out your prattle socket this time?
TAVROS: wHAT i MEAN IS,
TAVROS: i *CONVINCED* THEM ALL TO JOIN ME, vRISKA,
TAVROS: uSING WORDS,
TAVROS: aND SMILES,
TAVROS: aND FRIENDSHIP, }:D

VRISKA: No...
TAVROS: nO?
VRISKA: NO........
TAVROS: bUT,
TAVROS: hAVE YOU CONSIDERED,
TAVROS: yES???
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
tavros.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C O R V I D » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:21 pm

River shrugged indicating that she didn't really care for it, she just wanted a simple answer as to why, her eyes lit up though as she remembered something she found in the woods. The rose. River pulled it out from a pocket inside the cloak and held it out speaking ever so slightly she asked "what happened here" though it wasn't really a question she already guessed what might have happened, the rose didn't seem to have the brown trimmed that made it look dead instead it looked feashly picked from the garden.
Check out my art shop

xxxxImageImageImage
C O R V I D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me