LOCK PLEASE

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: 7 Ways of Escape.(Teen escape.) Accepting! V.2

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:41 am

JAson sat in front of the lake, making the water freeze over and turning the storm around him into a large blizzard. His face was tear stained, his expression was ashen, his gaze was far off and unfocused.
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:43 am

Axel walked around. He crossed by a blizzard, when the snow hit him it sizzled and melted. He walked over to Jason. "What's wrong?" He crossed his arms.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:45 am

"Same thing that was wrong with Zane..." Jason muttered.
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max Caulfield » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:47 am

Roxas wandered through the forest until he saw Axel and Jason. He walked over to Axel, standing over a foot shorter than him. "Hey Axel." He said and glanced over at Jason. "Who are you?" He asked, the keyblade in his hand disappearing.
Image Image Image Image Image
Max Caulfield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:47 am

Axel sighed and rolled his eyes. "Over a girl.." He muttered to himself as more sizzling was being heard and the ground under him was starting to burn. "Why can't I cool down?! I used Explosion yesterday! I'm setting everything on fire." He muttered to himself with annoyance. Axel eyed Roxas. "Hey there. He's this dude.. who's sad over a girly girl. Like that burnt redneck over there." He pointed to Zane.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:53 am

JAson scowled and the lake melted and the snow turned into normal pelting rain he stood up and scowled at Axel, he radiated heat and it could be seen like on a car in the summer. "She wasn't a girly girl." the wind whipped around them unnaturally.
((okay ima have JAson control electricity and he's gonna gain that power like...now))
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:55 am

The water sizzled off of Axel. "I never said she was, did I? I said that GIRLY GIRL. As in just saying she's a girl. Got it memorized?" He laughed at his annoying catch phrase. "Ooh, somebody getting angry?" He said with a sourpuss face on, towering over Jason and the fire around him started to spread.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max Caulfield » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:56 am

Roxas stepped away from Axel. "Axel.. you shouldn't use explosion." He looked over at Zane. "Dude.." He glanced over at Zane, then Jason. "Oh jeez, don't even start with the 'got it memorized' thing." He rolled his eyes.
Image Image Image Image Image
Max Caulfield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dmlp » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:58 am

JAson was too filled with mixed emotions to get control of himself and calm down. As fury surged through him a painful shock came with it and he doubled over in pain, electricity flowed through his hair.
dmlp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:00 am

Axel stepped back and stretched his arms out. Circles spun around his hands and appearing, the bloody chakrams were gripped tight and he stood up tall. "What's your problem?!" He blazed with fury and fire flared everywhere, and finally a tree fell down from being on fire for too long.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me