What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What We Become. [M.H.A] Rp (Open & Accepting)

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:15 am

"nope no homework for me but dad said that i am your homework, somthing about learning how to act around children"Ahma grins evilly "dad also said for me to count how many times you say cuss words and make sure not to miss a single one!"
TRADE ME!!!!!!!!!please...
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:24 am

Katsuki Bakugo

"Are you serious?", Bakugo grumbled and stood rolling his eyes. His grumbling got even louder as seeing Ahma with that evil grin on her face. Was Aizawa mental?, He pondered to himself. He sighed, "Welp..then I guess we can head to the park or whatever.."
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:36 am

"yay!"Ahma shouts before jumping onto bakugous shoulders transforming into a small black kitten "i love parks they smell nice! ohh!"she takes a big whiff of bakugous hair "carmel! you smell like carmel!"
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:56 am

Katsuki Bakugo

Watching Ahma transform into a small black kitten, sitting on his shoulder now. He grinned, "Tsk..I smell like carmel? You are a weird little kid..but anyway onward to the park."He moved Ahma to the top of his head so she could sit on top of his poofy platinum blonde hair. He thought she might be more comfortable there. Approaching the dorm doors once again, Bakugo slipped his sneakers on and opened the doors. After stepping outside, the door slammed behind him. He looked up at the small kitten,"You good up there kid? Cause if you fall off...watch the claws climbing back up. Also once we get to the park don't run off. Can't have a villain snatching you up."
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:12 am

"okay! ill be good. once we get there im gonna show you my quirk cause its really cool!"Ahmas tail swishes back and forth tickling the base of bakugous neak "i can turn into a saber tooth tiger! did you know saber tooths look more like leapords than tigers?"
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:31 am

Katsuki Bakugo

"Ah okay. If you can turn into a saber tooth tiger..that'd be impressive. Maybe your not so bad for Aizawa's brat. Heh." Bakugo continued to walk to the park. He turned a street corner away from U.A and seen a park not to far away. It did seem quite less people were out at it today, so Ahma showing off her quirk wouldn't be a big deal. Getting to the entrance now, he took Ahma off his head and placed her on the ground gently.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:57 am

as soon as ahmas feet hit the ground she shifts into a young saber tooth with dark collored fur, her shoulders come up to bakugous waist. "sabertooths are really strong watch!"she walks up to a thick fallen branch and picks it up in her mouth,and crushes it "really cool right!" she walks back to bakugou "im gonna be an underground hero like dad someday!"
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:31 am

Katsuki Bakugo

Watching Ahma transform, Bakugo raised a brow. "Heh impressive." It didn't surprise him how advanced she was with her quirk. He grinned as she reminded him of him when he was little. Patting the top of her fuzzy little head, Bakugo backed up, "What else can you do with your quirk? Any other surprises?"
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ahma Aizawa » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:50 am

"yep!" she transforms into a human again and slowly fur starts to grow her ears get pointy and fuzzy and a long tail grows her fingers legthen into claws and her nose becomes catlike when she grins at him he notices sharp canines overlaping her other teeth "im really agile in this form and i always land on my feet!"
Ahma Aizawa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-san » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:52 pm

Katsuki Bakugo

"Always land on your feet huh? That seems very handy." Bakugo decided to sit down on a bench nearby. If Ahma wanted to run around with her quirk active, he didn't have a problem with it. I mean it was his homework assignment to watch over Aizawa's kid. So he basically was doing that. As long as she didn't hurt herself.

Faun Chisaki

Mornings were always slow for Faun. But she normally always found something to do. Like today since Kai was doing business in the city, Faun decided it was time to have an adventure of her own. I mean she was just a 12 year old kid, so how much trouble could she cause...right? Turning onto a street, Faun saw a park ahead. Her little heart fluttered with excitement as she ran to it. Upon entering she heard other people voices. One sounded loud and scary, while the other was very sweet. Climbing onto the playground, she peeked seeing one of the people turned into a feline-like creature. I wonder if that's her quirk..heh she's a kitty person!,Faun continued watching hoping to not get spotted just yet.
*+*Image*+*
*+Call me Ki or Ki-san+*

Image|Image

*+*Image*+*
Ki-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me