Hogwarts romance||closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should there be a dance or ball of some type?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:18 am

Yes
75%
No
No votes
Uh idrc
25%
[Blank]
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Hogwarts romance || new and accepting!

Postby Medieval Witch » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:37 am

Bump
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hogwarts romance|| please join

Postby Boxen. » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:02 am

Jamie Barnes

Year: 6
Family: Mia Barnes [Mother], Charlie Barnes [Father]
Pet: A rat called 'Orpheus'
Blood decent: Pureblood
Personality: He can be slightly prestigious at times and tends to look down on others. However, he never means it in a malicious way, it was just how he was raised. He can be very closed about his feelings and thoughts often leading to him having a very blunt and monotone tone at times. He takes an interest in the dark arts and wants to have a job as someone who studies spirits.
+Traits: Good listener, tries to be nice, cheerful, cares about his friends and will defend them at all costs.
-traits: Fairly egotistical, blunt at times, doesnt ha
Likes: Quiet, being around friends, dark arts, poltergeists [he thinks they're hilarious]
Dislikes: When his friends are hurt/taunted, rudeness, liars
History: He was born and in a manor in Wiltshire to very snobby parents. Being a single child, he was spoilt beyond belief yet never actually saw his parents that often. This caused him to grow up isolated and out of touch as a child. When he was 10, he was playing in the fields around his house when he came across a wounded rat. Managing to sneak it past the servants, he raised it back to health and named it 'Orpheus''. When he got his letter to Hogwarts, he was overjoyed.
Favorite class: Defense against the Dark Arts
Hobbies: Writing, hanging out with people
Other:

Emily Scamander

Family: Newt Scamander [Great-Grandfather], Porpentina Goldstein [Great-Grandmother], Grandparents [Died in an accident], Sarah Scamander [Mother] Unknown father, Matthew Scamander [Little Brother]
Pet: Otter [Cat]
Blood decent: Mixed
Personality: Patient and calm, not much fazes her. She prefers to spend time around people without being the details few of attention- introverted. However, she takes alot of responsibility for her creatures and always puts them before herself no matter what as well as being firm and stubborn when they try to push her around.
+Traits: Caring, happy, reasonably friendly, responsible, patient, 'quirky'
-traits: Physically weak, hard to talk to at first, nervous, hates crowds, bad at potions
Likes: Learning about new things, reading, drawing, forests, stars, cold weather, rain
Dislikes: Heat, fire, potions, conflict, rude people
History: She was born and raised on a farm in rural Dartmoor, after her great-grandparents thought that going back to England was better than staying in America in terms of the magical creatures. It was here that she grew up around the creatures, her great-grandfather (even in his old age) was still travelling and finding new creatures to rescue and add to his collection before they were released as well as becoming a prime breeder of hippogriffs. Her mother and freat grandmother meanwhile, would fascinate her by creating herbal remedies that could cure almost any illness for both man and creature. When she was 7, she began helping her great-grandfather with the creatures and ended up building a strong bond with the more permanent residents. Her 13th birthday, she was finally allowed to adopt those creatures as her own.
Favorite class: Herbology
Hobbies: Playing with her cat, drawing, reading,
Other:

I'm on mobile right now so I'll tidy this up when I'm on my computer))
Last edited by Boxen. on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:34 pm

Bump
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:16 am

Bumpity bump
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:05 pm

Alright guys I'll give it one more day before we start roleplaying, at that point people can just join in along the way. Sound good?:)
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:47 am

Mark
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:48 am

Ascende!!
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:46 am

╔══════════════╗
Malia Neveah Blair
╚══════════════╝

Full name;; Malia Neveah Blair
Nickname(s);; Mal, Mali (only likes them from a lover)
Gender;; Female
Age;; 18 (year 6)
Physical appearance: She is quite beautiful and attractive, tall, athletic and a lean young woman. Her hair is naturally dark brown.
Her style is rustic and casual, usually choosing to wear cut-off jean shorts or neutral-toned skinny jeans with flannel shirts and trendy hoodies paired with boots. She doesn't wear much make-up or jewellery.
────────────────
Personality;; She is very brave, independent and street-smart, capable of taking care of herself. She is a quick learner and intelligent. She doesn't trust new people but quickly adjusts. She absolutely hates being lied to, finding out someone she cares for has lied to her is one of the worst sins a person can commit in her eyes. If she feels like she has disappointed the people she cares about, she tends to pull away and isolate herself as punishment. Despite this, she cares deeply for her family and friends, and will do anything to protect them, regardless of her own feelings.
History;; She was born in the mid 1990s. She was given up for adoption by her parents shortly after being born and adopted by another couple.
Likes;; Nature, being free, reading
Dislikes;; Being lied to, math
────────────────
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush;; Jamie Barns or Emily scmander (she's seen them around and thinks they're cute and nice people but haven't preopedly met them yet)
Boyfriend/Girlfriend;; No one
Children;; None
Parents;; Never knew her biological parents.
Sibling(s);; Her adopted parents had a daughter a few years after they adopted her.
────────────────
House;; Ravenclaw
Wand;; 11" dark oak with dragon scale core. The shape is straight and has leaves carved in all around the handle.
Pet(s);; A Spectacled owl called Argent
Last edited by Ascende superius on Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:11 am, edited 13 times in total.
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:06 pm

Eden Denver

Family: Melissa Denver [mother] Kayden Denver [father, deceased] Sydney Denver [sister, deceased]

Pet: A cat named Harlequin [nicknamed Harley]

Blood decent: muggle born

Personality: She is very observant and a great listener. She is talkative but quiet when she needs to be, not exactly shy but not quick to trust people. Don't mess with her, she uses her quick thinking to trick people and is as stubborn as a mule. Short tempered at times would be a good way to describe her.

+Traits: observant, listener, quiet when needed, kind, jokester, caring, intelligent

-traits: short-tempered, sarcastic, not trusting quickly, stubborn

Likes: animals, nighttime, the sky, fresh air, books, drawing, rain

Dislikes: boiling heat, spicy food, small spaces, tall grass, cotton balls

History: Her parents abandoned her at the first sign of her magic, so she was left in an orphanage. She worked hard her whole life to earn a living until she got the letter to hogwarts. Since then she is much happier but works hard so she can have a wizard career.

Favorite class: She likes Transfiguration but also Care of Magical Creatures and she liked Flight class in first year. She basically likes all her classes.

Hobbies: reading, drawing, climbing/hiking

Other:
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:48 pm

Daniel James Howell
Slytherin||18||6||tagged: open
Daniel huffed softly beneath his breath, making a mist of frost appear in front of him in the chilly morning time air. He fumbled around outside on the castle grounds looking for somewhere peaceful to sit which appeared to be anywhere he desired as every student who saw him coming their way fled the opposite direction as fast as their legs would carry them. No body wanted to encounter the son of Voldemort. He tucked his large hands into the silk lined pockets of his robe and tread onward toward the edge of the forbidden forest. He didn't fear the forest like most people because he knew even the most foul creatures wanted nothing to do with him. He plopped down, slowly lowering himself onto the green, dew covered blades and sighed as he removed his hood to reveal his dark brown hair. His chocolate brown eyes created a soft ombré look as what little sun reached the perimeter of the forest hit his globes directly.

Eshne Angelaig O'brian
Hufflepuff||18||6||tagged: open
Eshne wore his usual big dorky smile on his face as the 9 foot tall giant teenager walked through the corridors with a spring in his step. He found out just last year that his father was hagrid and couldn't be more ecstatic about the entire ordeal. The students cowered fearfully at eshne feet, not wanting to get hurt or stepped on by the big clumsy lug as he walked confidently through the area. Eshne was humming a gentle tune to him self as he made his way outside and into the schools courtyard to find something to eat. "I'm so hungry!" he boomed with a grin.

Jasaphere Marie-Anne Lestrange
Hufflepuff||17||6||tagged: jamie
Jasaphere was in her fairy form, flittering around the school grounds doing her duties as a garden fairy. She had already brought all the flowers into bloom and perked up every leaf on the trees above and was now simply making every blade of grass that was brown turn green once more. Once her job was all done she returned to her wizard form, growing back to her usual height of 5"4 and thought of what to do next. No one knew she was a fairy but her brother of course. But also, no one ever got close enough to her to find out. Just like Daniel, no one wanted anything to do with her, simply because she was the daughter of the dark lord and Bellatrix Lestrange. (though she doesn't know about her dad). She determined there was nothing good to do so she figured she may as well fly around and enjoy herself a bit more. With that, she flew off, though her happiness didn't last long as it soon turned to fear. Jasaohere had flown right into a young gryffindor boy (Jamie). She fell to the ground with an oomph!. The pixie shook the stars out of her head and looked up, her wings dropping apologetically "o-oh. I'm so sorry" she stuttered up at him
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me