Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Bood - Open and Accepting!

Postby imaginary.jpg » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:52 am

Elliott Lucas Harvey
Male
Apollo
Claimed
Camp Gates
Elliott took in a deep breath through his nose, and exhaled through his mouth. He needed to stop being such an introvert and suck it up. He'd never get anywhere if he didn't talk to people. He reached down, and patted Samuel on the back, signalling for him to start moving again. The German shepherd gave a worrying look towards his master, before starting, Elliott's feet soon falling into step beside him, synching with the rhythm of the dog's. Samuel knew where to go. He had to find the camp leader, whomever that may be at the moment. After that, the Apollo cabin. He was given strict orders to stick to his plan, and he had no intention of getting distracted. Unless Elliott decides to get into trouble. Gods forbid the day when Samuel won't be around. Elliott's ears grew more accustomed to the surrounding area. More voices joined the steady stream of conversation, and he tried to stick to the side. The familiar pressure of dog leaning against his leg set him at ease. The leaves crunching underfoot, and the shadow blotting the sun out informed him of trees, and he felt eyes on him, boring into his skull like a thousand drills. Let them stare, he thought, brushing a fallen leaf off his shoulder. They won't do you any harm.
Last edited by imaginary.jpg on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:05 pm

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Unclaimed|Dining Pavilion|Tags: Open|

Skye nearly raced to the Dining Pavilion - if she arrived earlier than her cabinmates, she wouldn't have to fight for a seat. Luckily, most other members of the Hermes cabin were still sleeping, so there were open spots at the table. The wiry girl brushed a stray hair out of her face before grabbing a paper plate. She scooped some fresh fruit onto her plate, followed by a couple pieces of bread. The dream she'd awoken from hadn't left her with much of an appetite.
Almost last-minute, she recalled that she'd sacrificed part of her meal to the brazier the previous night at dinner. Do we do that at breakfast as well? she wondered anxiously, glancing about to see if other campers were sacrificing food. She didn't realise that her thumbs still rested on the pieces of bread, which were now getting quite the nice charring (as was her plate) from the electricity sparking at her fingertips.

|Dara Patel|Demiboy|Hypnos|Cabin 15|Tags: Open|

Dara slumbered peacefully; enveloped in the plush fabrics of his warm bed. Fairy lights twinkled around his sleeping form in the comfortable darkness of the Hypnos cabin. Fat Amy wriggled out from under his arm, arching her back in a stretch before kneading the padded blankets and settling back down again.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Outside Cabin 10|Tags: Elliott (mentioned)|

Mirabelle's eyes were drawn to a boy - of about her age, by her estimations - wandering towards the Big House. She could just barely make out the details of his appearance, but she didn't recognise him, and she'd been a year-round camper going on eight years now. He's a bit old to be a newbie, she mentally commented. Usually they're around their preteens when they show up here. She chewed the inside of her cheek, casting her gaze away. I really shouldn't judge him before I know him. He may just be a tall 13-year old, for all I know. His perceived age wasn't the most curious thing about him, though - it was the blindfold he wore, as well as the large German Shepherd accompanying him. Again, Mirabelle tore her eyes from the newcomer. I musn't stare; it may give him the wrong impression.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Elliott Lucas Harvey
Male
Apollo
Claimed
Aphrodite Cabin
Samuel couldn't do this alone. It was a simple task, yes, but he needed some help. He didn't know the layout of this place. Samuel's yellow eyes scanned the surroundings, and came to rest upon a girl standing in the sun, on the entrance to the Aphrodite Cabin. She was willowy and tall, with pretty features including blonde hair done into a waterfall braid, and striking grey-blue eyes. Samuel nodded her way, and set off towards the entrance. Elliott, of course, followed him, thinking he was leading him towards the person in charge. When Samuel stopped and Elliott felt him turn towards someone, he knew the dog needed help. Whomever they were, Elliott would appear to look a tad nervous, but he tried to hide it. He brought up a hand and rubbed his neck in anxiety. Looking up at the camper, he smiled. "Um, hi. D'you know where I can find the camp leader? I'm, um, kind of new here. I really don't know where I'm going." He laughed nervously.
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:05 am

Matei got up from the porch of cabin 13 having decided to get some breakfast. "Come Pluto." He called to the overgrown Cerberus puppy but he seemed to be preoccupied. Matei turned to see what was so interesting to his pet. The cerberus had suddenly bounded over to the Aphrodite cabin after spotting a potential 'friend'. The son of Hades frowned and followed after the monster. As he approached cabin 10, he spotted Mirabella talking with some new guy; Matei assumed the blonde guy was new since he'd never seen him around camp before and being an all year camper it was pretty hard not to miss anyone. After attending camp for several years, one gets to identify others godly parent by their appearance and occasionally personality. This guy was most likely either an Aphrodite kid, an Apollo boy or a son of Hermes judging by his blonde hair. He looked down at Pluto who had ran right up to a German shepherd.
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:49 am

|Harper Lynn King|Female|Apollo|Claimed|Outside Cabin 13|Tags: Open|

Harper watched as the son of Hades stood up and walked away. She sighed and looked at her shoes. She'd never been good at initiating conversations, it would probably have gotten awkward quickly anyway. She looked up and watched him walk over to the Aphrodite cabin, where the new demigod was, talking to a daughter of Aphrodite.
Harper decided against going up to talk to them. She was bad at starting conversations and small-talk, she'd probably just drive away her fellow campers anyway. She walked over to breakfast, but she didn't really have much of an appetite. She mostly just poked at her food with her fork, lost in thought, spacing off. She wasn't really aware of her surroundings or fellow campers. She does this thing sometimes, when she's lost in her thoughts. She wouldn't hear anything, and she wouldn't be aware of what she was staring at. This usually happened until she came to her senses, or until someone shook her out of it. That was happening now.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:21 am

|Skyler "Skye" Rosenburg|Female|Zeus|Unclaimed|Dining Pavilion|Tags: Open|

Skye nearly raced to the Dining Pavilion - if she arrived earlier than her cabinmates, she wouldn't have to fight for a seat. Luckily, most other members of the Hermes cabin were still sleeping, so there were open spots at the table. The wiry girl brushed a stray hair out of her face before grabbing a paper plate. She scooped some fresh fruit onto her plate, followed by a couple pieces of bread. The dream she'd awoken from hadn't left her with much of an appetite.
Almost last-minute, she recalled that she'd sacrificed part of her meal to the brazier the previous night at dinner. Do we do that at breakfast as well? she wondered anxiously, glancing about to see if other campers were sacrificing food. She didn't realise that her thumbs still rested on the pieces of bread, which were now getting quite the nice charring (as was her plate) from the electricity sparking at her fingertips.

|Dara Patel|Demiboy|Hypnos|Cabin 15|Tags: Open|

Dara slumbered peacefully; enveloped in the plush fabrics of his warm bed. Fairy lights twinkled around his sleeping form in the comfortable darkness of the Hypnos cabin. Fat Amy wriggled out from under his arm, arching her back in a stretch before kneading the padded blankets and settling back down again.

|Mirabelle Everhart|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Outside Cabin 10|Tags: Elliott, Matei|

"Oh - hi," Mirabelle stated, evidently surprised by the stranger's approach. She donned a friendly smile, though remembered about a second later that the boy probably couldn't see it. "Yeah, I can take you to Mr. D. He's our Director; he lives in that big house up the -" she broke off, not having realised her mistake until it was too late to take back. "Um, anyways, I'll just show you." She hoped her rising anxiety Her grey-blue eyes, appearing more blue due to her choice in clothing, flickered over to the Hades boy who was fast approaching. Matei, she recalled. "Hi Matei," she greeted him. Her expression softened as she noticed the cerberus pup interacting with the German Shepherd. "I was just going to show this newcomer to the Big House. Would you like to join us?"
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:08 am

Roka Zaffre-16-Female-Poseidon-Unclaimed- Tags: Open

Roka, the spunky and wild teenager, wandered around the camp as a new arrival. Sadly, she had no clue what she was doing and she is searching for someone to lend some time of assistance to her small predicament. It is a strange, new place to her and it made her slightly anxious but her cat, Jayde, rubbed up against her legs in a reassuring manner. "Alright, Jayde. We have to find someone who's willing to help us solve our little problem," She whispered quietly, starting to head over to what looked like a pavilion. Roka's face was contorted with a slight confusion, eyebrows drew together and her lips pressed tightly together.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cupid/She-Her/Lesbian Lf: Custom Anthro Character
click images for credits

CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mysticelle » Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:38 am

|Harper Lynn King|Female|Apollo|Claimed|Walking to Cabin 7|Tags: Open|
Once Harper snapped out of her little spacing-off-trance thing she does, she realized breakfast was ending ad she hadn't eaten anything. She'd been sitting there, thinking, the whole time. She quickly reached for an apple to take with her and walked off, heading back to the Apollo cabin. It's not like she had any friends she could go hang out with, anyways. She hadn't met anyone here yet. The thought made her sad, and she noticed herself starting to glow. Dang it, Harper, calm down. You're glowing again.
kendall - female - infp - virgo - august 26

strong believer in equality for everyone.
my PMs are always open, you can talk to me about anything, i'm here for you <3.

---

Mysticelle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imaginary.jpg » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:05 pm

* Sorry I haven't been posting :P

Elliott Lucas Harvey
Male
Apollo
Claimed
Aphrodite Cabin
Elliott smiled warmly. "Thank you." His smile faltered when he heard footsteps approach the two of them. "Hi Matei," he heard her say, to someone behind him, "I was just going to show this newcomer to the Big House. Would you like to join us?" Elliott's skin grew cold, though he was standing in the sun then he felt a dark shadow spread across his back. He wondered who this Matei was. A son of Hades? That seemed likely. Samuel seemed to tense at his side, as another set of footsteps joined the air. This one, though, was of four legs, and Elliott thought if this mate had a dog. Samuel stayed vigilant at Elliott's side, even though the German Shepherd seemed to stretch out his neck towards the other dog. Elliott turned, and the shadow fell upon his face. Even he knew that he looked nervous right now, so he greeted the figure with a smile. "Um, hello."
imaginary.jpg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokison » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:03 am

Matei whistled to Pluto who was crouching playfully in front of the German shepherd. He then looked Mirabella and gave a half crooked smile though his olive skin and onyx black hair and eyes didn't much help. As most Aphrodite daughters, Mirabella was indeed very beautiful and although she acted like your typical daughter of the goddess of love, Matei knew she was different. When she greeted him, the dark haired lad tried to reply but was a little toungue tied. Pluto barked at the German shepherd and jumped from side to side. Matei looked away from Mirabella and down at the Cerberus. "Pluto!" He scowled, flames appeared in his onyx black eyes and the puppy gave a slight yelp before stopping and rushing to Matei's side where he hung his three heads. The flames in his eyes were still burning when he turned back to Mirabella and the new lad who was now facing him. After blinking once or twice, Matei's eyes returned to their normal onyx black. He remembered what the daughter of Aphrodite had said and asked which made his olive cheeks go a tiniest bit pink. "Oh...if you don't mind." He replied knowing that Hades wasn't the most popular of the gods. It wasn't long when he realized that the blonde boy had spoken and so he turned to him. "Hi; apologies about Pluto he's still a youngster and still learning."
Hello, I use to be 221B, marlock, jokerdoll and AwesomeMix please don't take the name! Thanks.
lokison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me