X-men (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: X-men (Open and Accepting)

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Sun May 21, 2017 2:38 pm

bump
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Sun May 21, 2017 4:37 pm

{ Face Claim - Misha Collins }
“How is it when I ask for someones help they never say sure no problem. No strings attached.”

Name: Kaiden Xavier
        Nicknames: Kai
        Alias: Aboslute Zero or Zero for short
        Side: A Hero at heart but due to his life style he is currently neutral
        Species: Human/Mutant
        Voice: James McAvoy
        Eye Color: Light Grey
        Hair Color: Dark brown
        Skin Color: Pale
        Build: Lean but fit
        Height: 5'5"
        Weight: 135lb
        Side: Hero
        Sexuality: Bisexual
        Powers: Kaiden like his father is very powerful telepath and possesses vast psionic powers, he has the potential to be just as powerful as The Phoenix. A few examples being mind control, mind possession, psionic shield, psionic blasts, and astral projection. He is very sensitive to the pain of others, even more so than his father so he drinks to subdue the overwhelming amount of pain he receives from others. He also has minor telekinetic abilities. Also like his father he has some training in hand to hand combat.
        Weakness: Without his powers he is a regular human being meaning all the regular things can injure or kill him. He is also an extreme insomniac meaning he is usually tired all the time making his reflexes a tad bit slow. He usually counters this when he is working by drinking copious amounts of red bull and coffee. He drinks a lot, mainly during the evening and night, due to his sensitivity to pain. Luckily he happens to be a happy drunk meaning he tends to giggle a lot and make terrible jokes. It is easy to snap him out of his drunken state if one is serious enough. Due to this that some concider him an alcoholic, he denies this with his entire being so it is unknown for sure if it is true or not. It is also because of his sensitivity to pain that he is unable to properly control his powers so he has ten rings that are inscribed with runes to seal off most of his powers. It means he goes from a ranking of 6+ to 3.
        Personality: Kaiden is lighthearted and bright though he can be a bit childish sometimes. He is always quick to joke and comment lightly upon any situation that he may find himself in. He also tends to talk a lot, the only time he is completely silent is when he is asleep which is rare. He is often extremely impatient and impulsive, Kaiden possesses an inclination toward recklessness, to the point of jumping into situations without forethought. Despite his goofy nature, Kaiden is also a science whiz. He is very protective of his family despite his carefree attitude and will ignore his own needs in favor of his younger brother's. Often he is the best at hiding when he needs help and tends to go days on end without sleeping, somehow he still manages to keep a bright beaming grin on his face.
        All of the above is only applies when he is not on a job, when he is given a task or a job he settles into a very serious personality. All goofiness and lightheartedness fades away and he becomes completely involved in said task and won't deviate from the task until it is finished.
        Plus traits: Serious but easy going, Natural tactical thinker, Adaptability, Dependability, Team Player/Leader
        Negative traits: He drives himself very harshly and judges himself in the most critical ways.
        Family: Charles Xavier
        Crush: None at the moment
        Theme Song: Invincible by Chris Wallace & Silhouette by Owl City
        Other: His favorite things to do are hug people, party and drink.

{ Face Claim - Anthony Ramos }
"We shall heal our wounds, collect our dead and continue fighting"

Name: Cyrus Darkhölme
        Nicknames: Cy
        Alias: Soturi (Finnish for the word Warrior or Soldier. It is often used when eluding to ancient warriors)
        Side: Vigilante
        Species: Human/Mutant
        Voice: Ramon Tikaram
        Eye Color: Hazel
        Hair Color: Dark brown
        Skin Color: Light tan with freckles all over
        Build: Very slim and petite while at the same time fit
        Height: 5'0"
        Weight: 115lb
        Sexuality: Homosexual
        Powers: Cyrus is a mutant shapeshifter just like his mother and can change his appearance and thereby assume the form of other humans and animals. He can also alter his voice to duplicate exactly that of another person. However unlike his mother his powers were limited to appearances only; he cannot assume the powers of the people he has morphed into or alter his body to adapt to different situations. He is also able to constantly alter and rejuvenate his body's cells and thereby in theory is able retain his youthful appearance. He is also at peak physical condition and he is a master martial artist and skilled acrobat.
        Weakness: Unlike his mother he is unable to shift his organs around to avoid any fatal injures so he does have a weakness to the usual things. He is also very hard to work with because he is very hard to read and is isn't very good with being social. Lastly he doesn't trust very well and so he finds it hard to work with people.
        Personality: He is a quiet, so quiet people sometimes forget he is even in the room. It is not uncommon for him to be near someone and have said person not notice him, it is because he is a bit like a ghost moving through life completely unnoticed. He has little to no presence at any given time which is why he is so easily overlooked. The quiet is what he likes best, his strengths are extraordinary observational skills. He is constantly calculating variables and using cause and effect to determine his newt course of action. With that he also plans a few steps ahead, this is because he is a pretty paranoid and has trouble with believing that nothing is an accident, therefore everything is done with a purpose which more often than not makes him feel like people are out to get him. He does not however act upon these instincts unless he is forced to or it has a high probability of injuring either himself or one of his friends. He has an extremely level mind, and a calm cool and collected in any type of situation. He has a hard to really expressing his emotions and his version of facial expressions is vastly different from everyone else around him in the aspect that his face shows very little difference between happy or sad or mad or interested ect.
        Plus traits: Serious, Doesn't get upset or angry easily, Can adapt to almost any situation
        Negative traits: Has no qualms with killing, Will sometimes take observing to far
        Hero Parents: Mystique
        Theme Song: Boulvard of Broken Dreams by Green Day & Bird With a Broken Wing by Owl City
        Other: His true form is much like his mother's with all blue skin and bright cat like yellow eyes, however he has black hair, pointy ears and the same extra long canines like his brother Kurt. His freckles that he has in his "human" form turn white so it kind of looks like he has a dusting of stars across his cheeks. He also has the regular number of fingers and toes.
Last edited by Zyn on Mon May 22, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Mon May 22, 2017 11:31 am

accepted
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Mon May 22, 2017 1:35 pm

Bump
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Mon May 22, 2017 2:42 pm

I guess we can go ahead and start
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Tue May 23, 2017 1:10 pm

bump
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Tue May 23, 2017 1:16 pm

{ Do you want to start or do you want a someone else to put up the first post? }
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Tue May 23, 2017 1:18 pm

(you can if you want)
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Tue May 23, 2017 1:29 pm

{ Okay. I will get a post up when I have time. Hopefully I can get it up tonight but it might end up being tomorrow }
Last edited by Zyn on Tue May 23, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby We'reAllMadHere » Tue May 23, 2017 1:34 pm

(oh i can start it if it takes you too long)
Luna and Stellar

We'reAllMadHere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me