ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴀ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss | Tʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍᴇʀs ʀᴘ ɴᴇᴡ&ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Crossflare » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:12 am

Teshin : Mech : Decepticon : Tags: Deathbringer

"If your referring to those that are beetle type insecticons the answer is yes but as far as those like me who only resemble my ancestors to small degree the answer is no. I have no reason to leave and as such I also have no reason to look for a fight. Not all insecticons are beetles and not all of us jump into a fight we can't win." Teshin said he was quite odd chosing to back down rather then attack. He was not confrontational and had moved to a sitting position one that domesticated earth dog would sit in when told too.
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fairytalehero » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:19 am

Warshift patrolled the area just outside the Autobot base and looked up to see Deathbringer leave and another of their scouts return. With a roll of his eyes he scanned the nearby area "Another quiet day i guess..." he tapped the edge of the sword of his hirt and sighed

Stitch tapped away on her datapad in her medical lab and groaned "why must you be so difficult with me..." she said and closed out the files. After setting it on a table she went about her business making sure the room was set up incase of an emergency
Fairytalehero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:55 am

DeathBringer | mech | autobot | predacon | tags: Teshin

DeathBringer took a few steps forward but remained a safe distance away, "Hmm. You are unlike your kin, you don't fight for fun nor attack out of carelessness, and you seem almost docile. Are you of neutral party or Decepticon, for we have no insecticons in our faction." He questioned, less harsh but realized his mistake when he said "our faction."
little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whirl » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:08 pm

σptιmus primє wrote:
Reyna | femme | autobot | scout | tags: open

Reyna had came back in from scouting and landed outside the base before walking in and saw DeathBringer leave. She had left in the first place because she was bored to death, and had nothing better to do. As she walked in she vented a long sigh, seeing no one in the main room and she searched around until she found a data pad and began reading, not really caring what it was.

Brainstorm | femme | Autobot | Scientist | Tags; Reyna

Brainstorm was obviously trying to show off. Wings held in a flashy pose and near prancing in her step. Reasoning? She had just finished up her new project, said project hoisted over her shoulder. It looked like a machine gun with an opening at the back end, though it wasn't clear what it did. Clearly she was hoping someone would ask, as she entered the main room, and let out a disappointed noise when she realized there was only one other person in there.

Vos | mech | Decepticon | Sniper | tags; open

How long had Vos been out here? He had no clue. After the split, he was pretty much left for dead. Nobody wanted to take an ornery, sassy, mech that most people couldn't understand under their protection. And Earth was terrible, all of it was terrible. From the organic matter that constantly got caught in his seams to the little fleshlings that would try to snap his picture and post it on social media, calling him "cryptid"? He wasn't sure what the word meant, it had no Primal translation. He didn't like it though, hissing and screeching at them and smashing their electronic devices so they couldn't flash at him anymore.

He. Hated. Earth.

The only flesh creatures that he had found community with was felines, and he had learned some things through them just by following them around. For example; the best places to hide were around trees. Humans rarely ventured out far in the places there were lots of trees. He thought he would be left alone there, maybe someone would pick up his energy signature sometime and come take him back to Cybertron or anywhere off this horrible planet.

Currently, Vos stalked on all fours through a clearing, squinting around and audials turned so he could hear every little noise around him. He had heard the Autobot base was still operational, and maybe if he could find it. He could have some energon reserves to live off of for a while.

((whew that last one got long :'') ))
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧──────────────── ✧
xxxxccxxxxxxxxxxx
══════════════

I only use CS to RP. Only Transformers stuff. Also I keep CS open in a tab at all times so I don't forget to reply, so it always says I'm online even though I'm usually not.
☆ ☆Pixel #1 free to use ☆ ☆
☆ ☆Pixel #2 free to use ☆ ☆

xxxxxxxxccxxxxxxx
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧ ──────────────── ✧
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
Whirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:20 pm

sparkblitz was out at the moment, avoiding the other decepticons n an attempt to relax. though he did appreciate knockouts company the rest of them had less then what he considered admirable traits. he was actually off road at the moment, using a little dash board camera he'd set up to try and catch some photos as he drove alone, doing so had been extremely difficult so hopefully it wasn't for nothing.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:18 pm

Talon | mech | decepticon | assassin | tags: Sparkblitz

Talon had been on his most recent mission for three weeks and he was exhausted and irritated. He trudged along in his only mode--a large four-legged beast, the build similar to an Earth canine-- and he stopped in the shade of a nearby tree and sat to rest for a bit, in a wide plain. The new location of their main base was in a forest like area, where it concealed nearly all evidence of its existence, and he was still far from the base. He had been sent to kill a rogue scientist, one who could have spilled their secrets of their weapons and location, and it had taken him quite some time to track him down and kill him, and it wasn't easy. His target didn't go down without a fight--a long one, and he was limping slightly from a large cut and many scratches to the surfaces of him. He stood after cooling for a little bit before starting off again, at a slightly brisker pace, and nearly got hit by a sports car. He let out a yelp and jumped back as it sped right in front of him, nearly taking him out, and he looked at it and he ran after it, ignoring his pain. He nearly reached it but broke off and slowed to a trot to stop and he lashed his barbed tail in anger.

Reyna | femme | autobot | scout | tags: Brainstorm

Reyna's helm shot up as she heard someone enter and saw Brainstorm swagger in, "Well well well, what has you in such a good mood, one of your experiments actually work?" She drawled with a grin, adding a little snide comment into her question. She looked to the new weapon on her shoulder, "What is that supposed to be?" She asked with raised eyebrows.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

𝚒 𝚗 𝚏 𝚒 𝚗 𝚒 𝚝 𝚎xx𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙳
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
hello! im little_light, feel free
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crossflare » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Teshin : Mech : Decepticon : Tags: DeathBringer

"As far as I am considered I am a decepticon and one who is likely utterly lost, but I have no reason to attack you if you are not of my faction. We are no where near eachother's bases so if we part ways now we can pretend that this encounter never happened, or if you choose you could take me as a prisoner though any information I have is quite useless as I have nothing of value to your faction." He said
Crossflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:45 pm

DeathBringer | mech | autobot | predacon | tags: Teshin

DeathBringer tilted his helm slightly as he quietly listened, "You are different, very different, odd. Though not in a bad way, what are even doing out here then?" He asked, simply curious, daring to sit down and peer down at him curiously. The predacon frowned, "I haven't seen another insecticon have a form anything related to yours and I have seen and fought many, why?" He still watched Teshin carefully, and made sure to stay ready and focused on the mech in front of him and his surroundings.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick
may the light guide you
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙴, 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.
𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
interests include ;; destiny,
transformers, nier, skyrim,
reading, art, video gaming
~ warlock main ~
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

little_light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whirl » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:46 pm

σptιmus primє wrote:

Reyna's helm shot up as she heard someone enter and saw Brainstorm swagger in, "Well well well, what has you in such a good mood, one of your experiments actually work?" She drawled with a grin, adding a little snide comment into her question. She looked to the new weapon on her shoulder, "What is that supposed to be?" She asked with raised eyebrows.

Brainstorm | Femme | Autobot | Scientist | tags; Reyna

Brainstorm grinned under her mask, wings flicking higher than they already were. "Glad you asked! Yes, it does work! When has anything of mine ever not worked?" She scoffed, "If it backfires, it works! Even if it backfires." Brainstorm waved her hand dismissively, instead pulling the gun off her shoulder and dropping it to the ground with a very loud crash. "A machine gun! Answer me this; isn't it a hassle to dig for ammo when you're firing? What if you could just pick up whatever was by you and turn it into ammo?" She pointed to the open end, revealing it was full of sharp blades. "That's what this does! It shreds it up and shoots it out!"
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧──────────────── ✧
xxxxccxxxxxxxxxxx
══════════════

I only use CS to RP. Only Transformers stuff. Also I keep CS open in a tab at all times so I don't forget to reply, so it always says I'm online even though I'm usually not.
☆ ☆Pixel #1 free to use ☆ ☆
☆ ☆Pixel #2 free to use ☆ ☆

xxxxxxxxccxxxxxxx
✧ ──────────────── ✧
✧ ──────────────── ✧
☆░░░░░░░░░░░░░☆
Whirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby little_light » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:15 pm

Reyna jumped at the very loud crash and looked at her and blinked slowly, "What?" She blinked again, "Well, I guess so, but what would happen if the blades were jammed? Or if something was of a material that was not easily broken down and ruined the blades? I see some good in it, it would do a good deal of damage because of jagged edges, but to who? I mean we know things are unstable with the 'cons and all, but neither of us have made a move for some time. I have heard word of something, but it was very vague, and probably made up and twisted as it passed from bot to bot." She said with a frown at the prototype weapon and then at Brainstorm, "You... You have tested it, right? Not here of course, I hope."
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| fr || sig ||
━ ━━ ━ ━━ ━
to call me light.
rest in peace
lance reddick