๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby Lore Starcutter » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Kat | OC | Tagged: N/A

Sukitnafu paced back and forth the Teleport Room, managing the technology along with the various robots around the area. "Coding.. stable.." she muttered, before dashing out of the room. She used the elevator to get back up to her office, sighing. The place was so big and yet empty. There were already many people she had summoned here, but not so much as to fill up the entire Ethereal Haven. In fact, it was barely filled up. Maybe with the constancy of when the watch sounds to summon another one, in time, I'm sure this place won't be as crowded.. she assured herself, as a robot came over to her and placed some hot cocoa onto her desk.

Kirby | Kirby | Tagged: N/A

Kirby was on the rooftop, taking a small tour of Ethereal Haven. The area was so big, even bigger than the Smash Mansion or the Lor Starcutter! He did admit that it was lonely without many people in a large place, but the Haven would be full of people soon. He just knew it. The machine had also called him for a reason, Kit had told him. It's nice to relax, but that doesn't mean I'm up for saving the world again! The Star Warrior smiled. He then spotted some food stands in the distance. "Poyo!" He exclaimed, rushing over to the stands. Of course he'd be hungry; there's never a time where he's full.
everything is a wip
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby flowercatt » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:03 pm

Dipper Pines
He sat in at a table in the lounge, his head on the table. He was deep in thought, thinking about everything that had happened today. It was just a normal day, and suddenly he was taken away from his family to this weird place. It had already been explained to him why he was here, but he still didn't like it. He wasn't even that strong. What help would he have to them at all? Dipper let out a heavy sigh and buried his face in his arms

Lavender Skies
She wandered around the place, bored. She didn't really mind being here. It was different form her boring home. It was actually nice to get away from her home. Lavender spread out her wings, stretching them before folding them back against her side. The pegasus trotted up the stairs and onto the roof, where she was surprised to see a little pink figure. She might have seen it once before wandering around the building, but she never really talked to it. Lavender gave a friendly smile and took a small step closer to Kirby "Hey. This place is crazy, isn't it?"
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Kyo - Training room - Open
Kyo watched anothing training dummy hit the floor with a loud and satisfying thud that echoed through the room. So far, this place was odd. She had almost attacked a robot that gave her a heart attack, since she had never seen one before, and still had the urge to utterly destroy them for a time until she learned they were capable of making her favourite foods. The Sheikah then decided the robots weren't so bad, and more useful when functional. They weren't even the weirdest things here. It was a tie between a pink ball that was sentient, a winged horse and these things called "televisions" that somehow captured moving pictures. This place was going to take some getting used to.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lore Starcutter » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:34 pm

Kirby | Kirby | Tagged: Lavender Skies

The Star Warrior turned around, just swallowing a cake and tomato he ate. "Hi!" he exclaimed happily, smiling at Lavender Skies. "Poyo poyo, poyo poyo poyo! Poyo poyo?" he spoke, bouncing up and down.

(Translation: This is normal stuff for me! I've been through a lot more things crazier than this, so it's fine for me! What's your name?)
everything is a wip
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:40 pm

Isabelle~ Clary and I walked into the training room and saw a person in there(Kyo). "Your pretty good when it comes to fighting." I said to Kyo. I looked around for Clary's evil and crazy little sister Victoria. Everybody hates her she's like really really crazy and ontop of being part demon and she's also a Rogue Shadowhunter-demon.
Clary~ "Who are you?" I asked Kyo. I fiddled with my steele. I didn't see Victoria.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:44 pm

(I'm just gonna pretend she understands that since she's a magical creature xd)

Lavender Skies
She couldn't help but smile at how cute Kirby was. The pegasus took another step forwards, giggling slightly "Oh, really? Like what? My name's Lavender." She paused for a moment, studying the small pink creature "Sorry, but what are you? I've never seen anything like you before. You're adorable!"
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:48 pm

Sliver||MTG||Rooftop||Tagged: Open
    The Sliver slammed a hardened blade-arm into the rooftop barrier, causing it to shimmer and warp, but otherwise leaving it unharmed. The creature didn't have eyes in the typical sense, but it glared at the wall nonetheless. It had been trying to break through for hours, but nothing seemed to work.

It had heard the human's warning about the forest beyond. It also didn't care. Of course she thought the forest was dangerous. She was inferior, weak. The sliver was evolved. The forest held no terror for it.

It probably didn't help that the sliver couldn't use it's more useful magics, either. The surroundings had awakened the green magic, magic ill-suited to breaking magical barriers. Still, it wasn't going to stop trying.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:09 pm

Kyo- Training room - Isabelle and Clary
Kyo could hear the two humans enter before she saw them. They weren't exactly quiet. "I am Gale of the Sheikah." She replied calmly to the second girl. "Sheikah train to master the arts of war from birth. We strive to master any and every battle skill." Kyo remained listless as she spoke. "You are..?"

(sorry that took a while. I had violin lessons. Using a mobile to type is agonizing...)
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me