Steven Universe: The Infection V2. Accepting.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2.

Postby soonyoung » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:48 am

Thulite
Male
Fire/Speed/invisibility
Mood: Focused
Tags: Calcite, Emerald
He turned to Emerald and scratched his cheek. Emerald was always one to be individual, so he was fine with him leaving by himself to go do something. But being left with Calcite? "I follow." He told him a little but blankly, kind of not into the idea of Emerald leaving him with that wind gem called Calcite. He sighed and dropped the hand he had to his cheek back down to his side. "But if you don't come back because you were shattered or something, it's your fault if we all die," He told him stubbornly and crossed his arms, he probably wasn't making much sense right now, but who cares this is Thulite.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Steven Universe: The Infection V2. closed off forms

Postby Epixelmon » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:05 am

Emerald
Male
Tags: Calcite/Thulite
Equipment: Chain Guillotine/
Limb Enhancers/Visor

Emerald looked him in the eye with a smile. You have little faith in me. You think I'm gonna get myself shattered? After 863,000 years? No way. Emerald tapped his visor, looking away. Hey, just so long as you don't wander right into Yellow and Blue Diamond, you shouldn't have any problems. Emerald stood up, hovering off the ground a few inches thanks to his limb enhancers. I'll be back. Trust me on that. I WILL be back. He said, floating off to find the Temple Warp pad. He looked back briefly. Take care of Calcite. I'm not gonna be gone long.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:29 am

Thulite
Male
Fire/Speed/invisibility
He bought his fist to his chest and pounded it to where his heart would be, as if it was a salute for him. "Don't worry about me! I'll take care of Calcite no problem!" He exclaimed with a closed eye and toothy smile. Honestly, Emerald to him was like a commander. He took off his lab coat and wrapped it around his waist by tying the sleeves together in a knot, it felt uncomfortable to wear the coat and having it around his waist was most natural. Smiling his face off, he lifted a hand and waved goodbye.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:50 pm

Calcite-rebel-tags;; Thulite

Calcite crossed her arms defensively. "Take care of him, more like." She muttered under her breath. "So, let's get to work. I say we raid the kindergarten before we leave. It has too much technology to waste. It might also be smart to steal a few gem bubbles, just for ransom. But then we'd have the original four against us, which wouldn't be such a smart idea. You got any input?" The air gem turned to Thulite.
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:43 pm

Thulite
Male
Fire/Speed/invisibility
He couldn't help but pout after hearing what she first muttered, but coming back to his senses, he replied more seriously; "To be honest... I'm fine with whatever. I... don't exactly no much about these diamonds, as for you and Emerald, you seem to have more knowledge about them then me. All I'm good for is saving your hides, haha, no but in all seriousness... You don't want my opnion on what we should do. I don't even know where the diamonds are and I'm just rooting for us to get away from the water," wow, now wasn't he helpful... He put a hand at the back of his head and huffed quietly, "In other words... Just lead the way and tell me what to do. Im useless when it comes to plans so just order away..." His voice trailed off after speaking.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:44 pm

Emerald
Male
Limb Enhancers/Visor

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Emerald approached the Crystal Gem temple, notified that it wasn't empty. He had heard that the Crystal Gems themselves had left in order to cut off Yellow and Blue Diamond from the place they could regain the Corruption Song. All Emerald had to do was figure out where that was. Or at least it would have been had he not found a Blue Diamond Quartz squad waiting behind the bathroom door, preparing to ambush the Crystal Gems on their return. Emerald didn't bother with sneaking in. He drifted right up to the door and opened it calmly, easily bringing the Quartz's attention to him. Before they recognized he wasn't working for the Diamonds, he already whipped out his arm enhancer, trapped them in his tractor bubble, and tossed them all out the window, sending them sprawling out onto the sand in a disorganized mess of bodies. The entire squad stood back up a second later, but too late to stop Emerald from slamming an energized punch into the head of the largest one, considerably the leader. The Quartz destabilized instantly, and it exploded into a cloud of dust. After the dust had cleared, Emerald stood with his Chain Guillotine drawn, waiting for the terrified Quartz squad to react. Well? He prodded. You just gonna stand there and gawk or are you going to do something about the gem who just destroyed your leader? I swear, Era 2 gems never have that good reaction that Era 1 did. If a gem was defeated, the rest would immediately pound the attacker into the ground. The only Era 2 gem I can think of that would do that would be Thulite, and unfortunately for you he's on my side. Emerald dropped the blade of the guillotine into the dirt, grasping the handle fiercely. Well? Your move. DO something.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:19 am

(Hey can someone please tell me where Amber can jump in? I'm active enough to roleplay but to redraw (Which I think is needed) both characters. So when I have the time and access to a computer rather than my IPad I can recreate the forms.)
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:52 am

AmberDragon wrote:(Hey can someone please tell me where Amber can jump in? I'm active enough to roleplay but to redraw (Which I think is needed) both characters. So when I have the time and access to a computer rather than my IPad I can recreate the forms.)

[She can jump in with Thulite and Calcite now.]
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cynical chaos. » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:02 pm

Amber
Amber ran across the beach realising she was missing out. She stared at Emerald and his weapon and quickly grabbed a few of the Quartz soldiers and squeezed them. "So what did I miss?" At that the soldiers poofed. She walked over to Emerald and asked "Should I get rid of the others?"
ImageImageImage

No faith in the human race
cynical chaos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:04 pm

Emerald
Male
Limb Enhancers/Visor

|
|

That would be appreciated, yes. Emerald responded. Nice of you to drop by. I'm in a hurry. If you could deal with these numbskulls, that would be great. He said, letting his weapon disappear. He floated off into the house and up to the warp pad, trying to find out where to go or where the Diamonds/Crystal Gems were.

It would probably take a while.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me