Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Ranger's Apprentice Roleplay 2.0 - (Accepting)

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:52 am

Onyx

I nod as I walk back to my room. "Will you make me some actual coffee in the meantime?" I call over my shoulder. "I know there's more."
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Can I join?
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:05 am

((Sure! We have a discussion thread though. The link is on the front page))
Image Image Image Image Image ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I am a girl, yes thank

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:53 am

Gilan

"Fair enough," Gilan said with a smirk and added the water to the pot. He set it on the fire to boil and straightened, looking down at his apprentice.
"We'll set out for the horse farm this afternoon, so we should arrive tomorrow. Then you'll get your horse." The ranger moved around Rishida, narrowly avoiding a chair. The living space in the ranger cabins was rather small, making it difficult for two people to move around one another. Gilan could see why Halt was always so finicky about keeping the cabin tidy. "How about we start with breakfast, for now?" Gilan asked and pulled some sausage links from the larder.

James
((This is gonna be bad I'm so sorry))
James grunted and took a long drink of his own coffee before taking her mug back and emptying the salted coffee. He rinsed it out quickly before refilling it with regular, far less salty coffee and set it on the counter for her to grab when she was ready. He knew that she liked some weird, extra ingredients in her coffee, so he decided to let her do that herself as well.
James was mostly packed, though he still needed to strap his bags to his horse and prepare the cabin for their absence. Araluen was a ways away, so the windows and outhouse would need to be boarded up, the furniture would need to be covered with sheets, and the vent to the chimney would need to be closed.

Feel free to pm me about anything. And I mean anything, even if you think it's weird or awkward. I'm weird and awkward so....
"If you don't listen down here too, you risk your breeches." - Sera, Dragon Age Inquisition
HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:22 pm

Rishida

While Gilan's back was turned, Rishida took a moment to punch the air silently in jubilation. She didn't feel wild whoops of exhilaration were appropriate at the time, especially in a confined space, but she couldn't just let it lie. Finally, a horse to call her own. She'd heard the stories of ranger horses, how they were almost as smart as humans. Smarter, even. She couldn't wait for that. "Breakfast sounds great," she said, moving to sit at the table. "Say," she said, "didn't I hear Blaze earlier? Want me to go check that out while you're getting the food ready?"
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:46 am

Gilan

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. It's probably the courier, but if you want to go check, go ahead." Gilan ran a hand over the scruffy beard that was forming on his jaw. He would need to shave that before they left. The ranger plopped the sausages into a pan and moved over to the fire, setting the pan over some of the coals. He moved back to the kitchen corner and retrieved a two-pronged metal fork to move the sausages with before returning to the fire.

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:01 am

Onyx

I finish packing pretty quickly - after all, I don't have a lot. I walk back out and grab my coffee, adding some sugar and milk before drinking it. I then join James.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:35 am

Rishida

"Alright," Rishida said, heading for the door, "Be back in a second." The apprentice exited the small hut, taking a moment to breathe in the fresh air. Her room had a tendency to get a bit musty, what with the stuff scattered everywhere.
    She still couldn't believe that this was all happening to her. Two weeks ago she was wondering if the other orphans would be up for a raid on the castle kitchens. Now she was shooting arrows and fighting with knives. It was incredible.
    Her ruminations were interrupted by the courier, who handed her a letter, sealed with an oak leaf insignia. She'd never seen the like before, but she still knew what it meant. After thanking the man, Rishida headed back inside. "Hey, Gil?" she asked, "I think one of your ranger buddies sent you a letter."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HP is a potato » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:12 am

James
((We can TS to them heading out, if you want.))
The ranger drained the rest of his coffee and washed out his mug, putting it back in its place on the little wooden shelf above his head.
"We'll head out as soon as we can, so you should go feed and brush Starshine." James grabbed his cloak from the coats hanger by the door and swung it around his shoulders. He tied it quickly with a dexterity showing that his hands had done that motion many times. James moved out the door and down the steps of the porch to retrieve the boards and tools he would need to block out the cold weather and animals from the cabin.

Gilan
((Forgot to post for him wHOoPS))
"Great," Gilan said and stood. He wiped his hands on his trousers before taking the letter from Rishida and breaking the seal. Normally they just folded letters and stamped them with the oak leaf. It had been a long time since Gilan had received a letter with an oak leaf seal. As far as he knew, though, Halt still used the seal.
Gilan looked over the letter quickly, then read it again, slower this time. He wasn't sure that he believed what he had read the first time.
"Hey Rishida," Gilan called to his apprentice, and set the letter down on a table. The paper folded itself into thirds along the crease lines once it was out of his hand. "Looks like we'll have to get your horse on the way to Araluen. You might want to pack enough for a few months." He brushed a strand of hair from his eyes and knelt by the fire again, quickly turning over the sausage links.
Last edited by HP is a potato on Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

HP is a potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:23 am

Onyx

(Yeh sure)
"Alright," I agree after finishing my own coffee. I quickly mirror James in putting away my mug and swing on my cloak, hurrying out to take care of my horse. She greets me with a short whinney and I smile. "Hey, girl."

Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me