∞ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ...ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ∞ | ᴀʟɪᴇɴ/ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʀᴘ {ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ∞ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ...ʀɪɢʜᴛ? ∞ | ᴀʟɪᴇɴ/ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʀᴘ {ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ}

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:35 pm

Bump.))
Yes, I am alive and finally allowed to roleplay again!! It would be absolutely wonderful if I could maybe get an update on the roleplays I'm in since I was grounded for so long? You know...if I haven't been kicked out? I'm still kind of limited on time, but you guys know how parents are, right?

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Morgan Celeste Penhallow

Postby spookskingcal » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:57 am

Basics
    { Name } "My name is Morgan Celeste Penhallow."
    { Nickname } "If you happen to be my friend, call me Morg or Morgie. If you happen to NOT be my friend, call me Morgan. Wait...it'd be even better if you call me nothing at all."
    { Age } "I have just reached the seventeenth year of my life, which means, in simpler words, I am seventeen."
    { Birthday } "My Birthday? I was born February 17."
    { Gender } Hmmm..well, let me see. I am a female. Girl. Chick. Lady. Woman. Whatever you want to call me, I am still of the feminine gender. If you cannot see that, then you must be blind. And, my apologies if you ARE blind. I COMPLETLY understand the mistake. She walks off muttering about voice pitches.
    { Sexuality } "I'm as straight as a drunk man's stagger! Ha! Just kidding! Or am I? O.O" She laughs. "Okay, I really am fooling you. I'm straight!
    { Her Secret } "Okay, you absolutely cannot tell, but..." she pauses and leans in close. "I'm not from this planet." Morgan's odd silver eyes flash. "I'm serious. My name IS really Morgan Celeste Penhallow, but I am from a planet quite similar to Earth. Andros is the name of my home. I shall tell you of how my home is different from your's. Andros is about half the size of Earth; altogether there are probably about 2 million Androsians, which is quite a small number compared to Earth. On my planet, every one of us has a Drunyn, or, as some here might say, a Pet. But, a Drunyn, is much more so. They are like what you would call a Witch's Familiar. All Androsians get their Drunyn at birth. About an hour after we are born (we are born the same way you Humans are) we are taken to the Restlar, a giant forest. We are left there, which might sound cruel to you Humans, but is nothing of a worry for us. Our parents come back, and we Younglings, baby Androsians, somehow have our Drunyn. A Drunyn bonds with you. You can hear their thoughts, feel their emotions, and know where they are at most times; the same for them as it is with us." She smiles softly. "We Androsians each have a Power as well, but on Andros, we don't call it a Power. We call it a Mehre. Each Mehre varies. Mine is the control of Enerien, or Fire, and Syeikarih, or Shadows." Morgan pauses a moment, then continues. "And, please, don't call me an Alien. I hate that word. Call me an Androsian."

Appearance

{ Physical Appearance } "Ah, I have silver eyes, which I have always thought of as beautiful but odd, like myself. My hair is naturally black, but, for kicks I did my hair. It looks really great. The green and the blue highlights go amazingly with my eyes."
    { Height } "Last time I was measured, I was...5'6. Average height."
    { Weight } "Wow! Stalker. Lol. Just kidding. About 187."

Inside Their Mind

{ Personality } Morgan. How to describe this complex girl? She is known as the 'Rebel' of the school, always cutting class and, well, doing anything that is considered 'bad'. She has a short temper. When someone insults her or does something that she doesn't like to one of her friends, she will go off. Other times, she is completely calm and quiet, just sitting there and staring. It's extremely weird. Some people say that she is bipolar. She herself sometimes believes it. Morg has always had a hard time making friends. It's hard to explain, but, she just never seemed to "click" with anyone. Morg has SERIOUS trust issues, but she, herself, is easy to trust because of her kick-back and relaxed nature. Morgan, when meeting new people, is very shy. She'll bit her bottom lip and blush like a maniac, ESPECIALLY if this new person happens to be a cute boy. Morg loves to sing and draw, which are two of her favorite pastimes, but she doesn't sing in front of people and she hides her drawings from them as well. Only now has she started to draw for people. She loves to draw Manga and hopes that one day she'll be able to publish her Manga's as comic books and Anime shows. Only now has she started to draw for people. She has been able to sell some of her art for a meager amount of money. Morg will help anyone who needs her help, and will not ask for anything in return. Self-dependancy is in Morgan's nature. She doesn't like having to rely on others. Morgan always tells the truth, and is you are not to her liking, she will tell you. Sarcasm is another one of her flaws. It and her sharp tongue have got her in trouble to many times to count. Honestly, there are MANY more levels to her, but, I shall leave them unsaid, that way, you have incentive to meet her!
    { Short History } Morgan has been passed from foster home to foster home. 50% of her life was either spent on the streets, running, or in some home that she hated. Eventually, she was thrown into another foster home. Her foster mother is a complete jerk to her. She is tempted to run away again, but that would mean leaving her friends and her job. She likes working at the music store in town, and, maybe after she gets enough money, she'll leave. Of course, all of this trouble at 'home' has caused for a hectic school life. She cuts class, mouths teachers, fights, gets detention, yet she somehow manages to keep a B average. She has always loved art and music, which are two of her escapes, besides skateboarding, of course. Morgan sees her biological mother almost everyday, toting around a little toddler who is Morgan's little brother. Her full brother. This cuts Morgan to the core. She sees them and thinks, Why couldn't she keep me? Wasn't I good enough? Morgan almost breaks down into tears every time she spots them. Of course, Morgan's mother does not know that Morgan lives in the same town as her; Morgan will never be able to work up the courage to tell her either.
    { Strengths/Weaknesses } Strengths: Good Fighter, Cleverness, Good Cook, Artist, Musician, Loyal, Strong-hearted, Fights for what She Believes in, Scrounger, Hacking, Archery, Planning, Self-Reliant, Truthful, Witty, Bold.
    Weaknesses: Afraid of Being Caught, Underconfident, Untrusting, Anger Issues, Hard Time Making Friends, Shyness, Self-Reliant, Sarcastic, Sharp Tongued.

odds and ends

{ Drunyn } "Ah, so, we finally get to this. Yes, I have a Drunyn, as all Androsians do. His name is Osyerus. What is he? He is the most beautiful Caith, a large cat about the size of your Earth Jaguar, ever. His fur is all shades of silver and grey. It's fluffy but sleek. His tail tip is white and on his back and tail and legs, he has darker grey stripes that are slightly undefined. And his eyes, they are a dark gold. They look like the liquid fire of our Twin Suns, Vellan and Vestar."
    { Strange Obsessions } "I have strange obsessions. I love the dark and anything to do with the old histories. I sometimes wish that I could travel back in time and see what it was like. People consider this a phase. But it's not. It's me. I also love night-time. I have always been fascinated with the stars and outerspace. I think that I might like to be an astronomer one day...that is, after I get famous for my writing and travel the world. As for the type of obsession music-wise, I am absolutely obsessed with Rock music. Anything that has heavy bass, screaming, or amazing lyrics, I'm down for it. Black Veil Brides, Falling in Reverse, Escape the Fate: these are just a few of the bands that fill my playlists. Speaking of playlists, I have some for every mood. I also like photography. "
    { Other Thoughts } "Well...anyway....this is me. Like it or lump it. I won't change for you or anybody. Take me as you find me, or leave me as I am, 'cause I just ain't the conforming type. I am the girl who will wear ripped skinnies to school when the rules clearly state that you have to wear regular jeans. I am the girl who will talk back to a teacher any time or place. I will tell you off if I dislike you and not have any second thoughts about your feelings. I am the type of girl who will cry if she sees an animal or little kid get hurt. I am the girl who will sit alone on the stairs and not talk to anyone at all. I am also the girl who knows what heartbreak is like and what it is like to be hurt by someone you thought you loved. I am the girl who doesn't give her heart to others easily. I am the girl who feels emotions with every fiber of her being. I love with a passion, hate with abundance, and dance like no one is watching. I. Am. Me."
{ About one word accurately describes my life right now:

Homestuck

Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything else
Music speaks where words cannot
♫ One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain
♫ Sometimes music is the only thing that gets your mind of of everything else, or someone else.
Music is all the things that words will never say alone

Music may be my life, but the lyrics are my story

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookskingcal » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:58 am

{You seriously gotta read her form thoroughly! I am so proud of myself!

Homestuck

Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything else
♫ Sometimes music is the only thing that gets your mind of of everything else, or someone else.

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:19 am

(Haha, I did. Accepted, I love it!)
Yes, I am alive and finally allowed to roleplay again!! It would be absolutely wonderful if I could maybe get an update on the roleplays I'm in since I was grounded for so long? You know...if I haven't been kicked out? I'm still kind of limited on time, but you guys know how parents are, right?

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:46 pm

s h a d o w. wrote:Bump.))

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:32 am

s h a d o w. wrote:
{Open and accepting!!

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookskingcal » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:04 pm

{Agh! Join people!

@Shadow Wish we could start already! I already know who Morgan is gonna like! XD

Homestuck

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:00 pm

{{Lol. If no one else joins by Saturday, we'll go ahead and start.

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookskingcal » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:41 am

{Friendly bump!

Homestuck

spookskingcal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c h a s i n g dreams » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:46 am

Well, I guess we'll be starting once I get home. Just a couple of hours.

ImageImage
chneider onkeys!!
c h a s i n g dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me