Skyrim RP - closed. :( -mods please lock-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Skyrim RP - always accepting!

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:53 am

((Good! :) ))
ImagePart of the Netutrekos
SWEDISH AND PROUD!!ImageImage
LOL
I supoort REAL vampires (that don't sparkle) like Romania.
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ta'viir

Postby Wolfin » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:14 am

Name
Ta'viir
Race
Khajjit
Looks
Ta'viir has light, golden fur with hair just a slightly darker tone. His fur is quite long, since he grew it for his journey to Skyrim, and his eyes are a light yellow.
He wears Linwe's armor along with Thieves Guild boots and bracers whenever he can although, for infiltration jobs, he will change to citizen clothes.
Type
Thief
History
When Ta'viir was born his family was on the run from none other than the Dark Brotherhood. Since Elsweyr's sanctuary had been shut down many years ago these assassins had come all the way from Skyrim and so were desperate to get the job done and out of the heat of Elsweyr.
He and his family had been in hiding for four years, due to the help of a friendly baker, but their luck had finally run out. Ta'viir's mother was killed on Ta'viir's fourth birthday.
Because of this, his father slipped into depression leaving Ta'viir's well being to his older brother, Ri'dato. Of course, the baker helped a lot. Ri'dato was very impatient and had become very angry at his father for giving up all of his responsibilities. When Ta'viir was nine Ri'dato killed their father.

Ri'dato, who was only three years older than Ta'viir, was a lot happier when their father was gone. The baker soon adopted them both, not blaming Ri'dato for what he had done since it had helped them. Ri'dato became very happy and he and Ta'viir grew closer and closer. Soon enough they did everything together; Ta'viir showed some experiance with a bow so Ri'dato helped him craft his own bow then looked out for him while he practiced hunting.
He also showed promise for thievery and so Ri'dato watched the door while Ta'viir broke into houses.
Ri'dato, on the other hand, was a warrior. His strength was unmatchable so he and Ta'viir managed to pay back the baker for all of his in no time, although the baker hadn't asked for it.
After a while the baker became ill and money had become scarce. Ta'viir decided to seek out the Thieves Guild in Skyrim and now sends about 70% of his thievery earnings back to Elsweyr to help his brother and the baker.
Weapons
A beautiful bow his big brother made for him
Magic
None
Personality
Will RP out
Hailing from
Riverhold, Elsweyr
Other
n/a
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:28 am

((Accepted! I think we can begin now, we have 5 characters, and you can RP other random persons, (not as characters) as Skyrim is quite large.))
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfin » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:30 am

((Cool. So where are we starting and how do we all meet?))
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:42 am

((We can just first be at diffrent places, mabye and meet accidently and sort of begin to be connected to fight the dragons, although the thieves are not so engaged in that, but I guess some of them are. :D ))

Aelin sat down at the table, not far from the bar. She was at the WInking Skeever at Solitude. She bought a drink and watched the noisy crowd, looking for some rich people to pickpocket. She was under contract for the Thieves Guild, to steal goods for over 500 septims from Solitude.She watched a man from the palace as he sat down at the bar. She rose up and walked towads the bar. She stood near him. he was pretty drunk, and would surely not notice if something dissapeared out of his pocket. She discretly put her hand in his pocket and took a golden ring and an amulett. She quickly put them is her pocket and sat down again. She grinned. Now she just needed about 70 septims worht of goods before she headed back to Riften.
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nopenope123 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:43 am

(( Blödhtgarm,why not start in Whiterun? (random). They can all be persons that have gooten interestead in the dragins in different ways,and that wants to fight them.))
nopenope123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:44 am

((Umm... thats a great idea, but Aelin was already in Solitude, but all the others can be, and she can be connected later. :) ))
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nopenope123 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:45 am

(( well,okay!))
nopenope123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfin » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:50 am

Ta'viir had arrived in Whiterun the previous night, thanks to his friend Kharjo who let him join the caravan on their journey from Riften to Whiterun. A few weeks ago Ta'viir gained access to the Thieves Guild and had already done five jobs for them, one major and four minor.
He was now on his sixth job, just a simple break-and-enter job. There was a pretty sword in Dragonsreach that a client wanted desperately and he intended to get it for them. They probably paid a pretty penny and so Ta'viir would send it back to Elsweyr for the baker's medicine.

((Your characters could be talking to the Jarl about the dragons and Ta'viir could overhear them while he's stealing the sword))
Wolfin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Blåbär vindur৩ » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:01 am

((OK!))
Odrak looked at the Jarl. "What do you intend to do if they attack, then?"He said, looking at her. She sat in her throne, looking annoyed. "I told you, what can I do? I'll guard my Hold and hope for the best!" Her housecarl stood on her left side, looking at Odrak with a waring gaze. "I could help you with that, my Jarl." He offered. She looked at him, critically. "You? What use do I have of you?" She said.
LOL
The Blåbär vindur৩

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me