㊒Teenage Mutant Ninja Titans☆ (Teen Titans/TMNT; Open!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ㊒Teenage Mutant Ninja Titans☆ (Teen Titans/TMNT; Open!)

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:25 am

I can definitely see them having some sort of rivalry Night :3 Rivals are always fun and awesome! Working on finish my girls forms now!
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightfire » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:43 am

((XD rivals are the best!))
❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅

Image__

❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅ ❊ ❅
nightfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:30 am

So I just need to fill in the personality and history for my female characters. They will be done in about an hour and a half. <3

Indeed they are Nightfire :3
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvusSchnee » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:23 am

asics

Nαмe :
    Hamato Ren
Geɴder :
    Male
Aɢe :
Mυтαтιoɴ :
    Wolf-mutant
Powerѕ :
    Heightened senses(particularly sense of sound and smell)
    Enhanced reflexes, strength, durability, and stamina
    Peak physical condition
Allιαɴce :
    Lone Wolf Hero(pun intended)
Rαɴĸ :
    None

ore nformation

Specιeѕ Beғore Mυтαтιoɴ :
    Human
Perѕoɴαlιтy :
    It should not be surprising to anyone to learn that someone who was shown the right path by one such as Hamato Yoshi would come to be honorable, a truly noble spirit who looks out for others and worries little about his own well-being. Ren is not afraid to live out on the streets, finding ways and places to hide in plain sight that few would think of. If someone questions his sense of honor, the young man will not hesitate to set them straight, showing a great amount of dislike towards someone questioning his motives. He maintains a distance between himself and others in order to avoid forming a bond, fearing that it may make saying goodbye someday impossible.
Deѕcrιpтιoɴ :
    Standing at about 6'8", one would think Ren's size would make hiding impossible. As one might expect of a wolf-mutant, Ren looks like what people might expect a werewolf to look like. He stands on two legs like a man, and even his hands are humanoid in appearance as opposed to the possible paws he could have been given. His entire body is covered in jet black fur through which red markings run, almost seeming like tattoos rather than part of his fur coloring. Ren has a lean build with definite musculature and his eyes are the most vibrant amber in color.
Uѕυαl Cloтнιɴɢ :
    Ren's clothing is rather simple, consisting of a thin trench coat that is a dark grey in color and has silvery-gray lining going through it. He wears black jeans with a belt that tilts at an angle rather than being tied straight around his waist.
Weαpoɴѕ :
    Chain scythe, shuriken, ninjatō, two katana, and an assortment of daggers(each varying in penetration abilities)
Sнorт Hιѕтory :
    Though he has chosen a lone wolf lifestyle, Ren is by no means looking out just for himself. Years ago, back when Ren was just a child, a certain man saved his life by giving him a new home. The man's name......was Hamato Yoshi, and the home he gave Ren was not there for long. Still, it was there long enough for Ren to learn honor, long enough for him to dedicate his next few years traveling the world and learning many different combat styles. Whether it be the ninja arts or the samurai arts, unarmed combat or armed combat, Ren has mastered every ancient fighting style he could. He has never forgotten the kindness that was shown to him and even adopted the man's last name as his own. Now, he fights to honor the memory of Hamato Yoshi, to be a man said person could be proud of.

elationships

Crυѕн :
    Open
Spoυѕe/Mαтe :
    None
Oғғѕprιɴɢ :
    None
Fαмιly :
    Hamato Yoshi(father figure, thought deceased)
    Tang Shen(mother figure, deceased)
    Hamato Miwa(sister figure, thought deceased)
Please help my dragons grow so that they might live.
Image Image Image Image Image
CorvusSchnee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herbalwolf » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:32 pm

Name: April O'Neil
Alias/Codename? uh.... Red?
Species: Human
Appearance: ^^^
Alliance: Turtles
Powers/Abilities/Skills: Hmm.... She can see stuff that happens somewhere else...?
Personality: Perky, not afraid to speak her mind
History: She never knew her mom
Weapon of Choice: Bladed fans
Crush: N/A
BF/GF? N/A
Family: Her dad
Pets: N/A
Other: hi
herbalwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:24 pm

Name: Leonardo Hamato
Alias/Codename? Leo
Species: mutated turtle
Appearance: Leo is an emerald green colored mutant turtle with sapphire blue eyes. He wears a blue mask where the tails length range between Donnie and Mikey's. Like Raph, Leo doesn't have much changes to his physical appearance like all his previous incarnations, except for the fact that his green skin is slightly darker than the others. His height ranges between Raph and Donnie's. He is lean, looks more mysterious and is handsome and or charming.
Alliance: Turtles
Powers/Abilities/Skills: Ninjutsu: He is an extremely skilled martial artist and swordsman. Like his brothers, he is a master ninja and is very agile, able to leap over rooftops and avoid attacks from enemies, including gunfire, weapons, and punches and kicks.Enhanced Strength: He is pretty strong when it comes to defense and attacks and he is mainly a well balanced ninja. Since an actual turtle can pull 5x its body weight, he and his brothers have been mutated and trained for 15 years as master martial artists by Master Splinter, so their strength has been amplified as a result. Enhanced Speed: Despite being a turtle, he is not slow. He can run fast enough to avoid laser fire from a Kraang weapon. He can also move things at enhanced speeds too, like twirling his katana blades. Stealth: Like his brothers, he is stealthy, can hide in the shadows, sneak around without being detected, and use hand to hand combat like a real ninja.Katana: He uses katana blades in a traditional niten-ryu style.Shell: He has the normal ability of a turtle to get into his shell.Healing Factor: His healing factor seem to work while in water, where he woke up after the villainous fight 3 months later but the fight left him very injured.Intelligence: He has a good line of defense, and is the best at planning strategies.Stamina and Enduance: He shown off his high stamina in The Invasion, he was able to handle and stay much alive while the long Foot-Bot challenge, he was also able to defeat all of Shredder's henchmen, but all that work worn him out giving Shredder the chance to finish him off.
Personality: Like the intro states he is the leader and makes the commands which sometimes bothers his brothers espescialy Raph. Leo is the most serious and disciplined out of all the turtles and is of course their leader. He has a lot of responsibility on his hands, which can sometimes overwhelm him. He watches a T.V. Show called "Space Heroes" and wants to be just like the captain he sees on T.V. Overall, Leo acts as a big brother to the turtles and as a teacher's pet to Master Splinter. He was chosen to be the leader because of his willingness not by his skill. Leo is the most mature out of all his brothers, aside from Donnie, always acting like a guide and sometimes even a parent to his brothers. He is very protective of his siblings and is willing to do anything for them. Unlike all his incarnations, Leo is somewhat a sci-fi geek, aside from Donnie. Though Donnie is more of a techy geek. Leo loves "Space Heroes" and tends to try to be like the hero on there, much to the annoyance of his brothers. He also tries too hard to act like a hero and says cheesy lines, which annoy Mikey, Donnie and Raph. He is the wisest, most expirenced and balanced of the team and demonstrates many important qualities needed in a leader. Leo does his best to lead the team, but he sometimes second-guesses himself and his constant sibling rivalry with Raphael can cause problems for the team and puts a strain on his relationship with Raph. He often tries to compare himself to the main character of "Space Heroes", Captain Ryan, which annoys his brothers. Like other incarnations Leo is a perfectionist. He developed a crush on Miwa/Karai/Kiba.
History:Leonardo and his brothers were once ordinary turtles: when they were infants, they were adopted from a pet store by Hamato Yoshi. When their soon to be father walked passed a strange man, a Kraangdroid, he felt something odd about him and followed. Unfortunately, Yoshi gave away his position when he accidentally stepped on a brown rat's tail. The Kraang found him and attempted to kill him, but Yoshi fought back hard. In the end, the Kraang dropped the canister ofMutagen they were holding, causing the turtles and Yoshi to mutate. Yoshi, having to have stepped on that rat, thus mutated into a humanoid brown rat by the name of "Splinter", while Leo and his brothers, after coming in contact with Splinter when he was human, mutated into humanoid turtles. Splinter knew they would never be accepted in their urban society, so he took them to the sewers, made a home down there, and made the four turtles his children. Knowing the world would be dangerous and there would be a time where they want to explore the outside world, Splinter trained the boys in the art of Ninjitsu. Leo and his brothers were named after great Renaissance artists from a book Splinter fished out of the storm drain.
Weapon of Choice: Twin katana
Crush: Karai
BF/GF? *dreamy Leo face*
Family: Splinter is his father. Raphael, MichealAngelo, and Donatello are his brothers and Karai is his adopted sister.
Pets: none
Other: im sorry im so lazy I got a lot of this from wikipedia.

Name: Chris Bradford
Alias/Codename? Dogpound / Rahzar
Species: Previously Human now a double mutated dog
Appearance:Rahzar's body is long and very bony, appearing similar to a skeletal 'werewolf' that has slightly darker fur with more of a silver tone, a longer snout with larger teeth, and his hands appear to be made entirely out of bone.
Alliance: Foot Clan
Powers/Abilities/Skills:Death Dragon and Ninjutsu: He knows this certain move that Shredder taught him that was used against Splinter as Yoshi.Teaching: He has to be great teacher to his students and including to Mikey to teach them this forbidden skill.Athletics: His abilities like his strength, stamina and endurance is so great he could be greater then an athlete. Even his speed was great as an athlete.Antique Katana: He is shown to have a katana that is about 3 thousand years old.Enhanced Sences: As Dogpound, he has great sense of smell that he was able to find Stockman's lab and being able to hear that he was able to hear April and the Turtles talking. As Rahzar, his strong sence of smell is stronger as he was able to smell Zack in the Shredder lair and able to get close to his target until the track get weaker. Quite possible have night vision since his eyes glow in the dark.Enhanced Strength: As Dogpound, he can use his larger arm to use a car as melee weapon. As Rahzar, he is said to be stronger but hasn't fully shown it yet.Enhanced Speed: As Dogpound, he isn't very fast becuase of his heavy weight. As Rahzar, he can run munch faster then before munch faster then the Turtles.Acrobatics: As Dogpound, his reflexes are very well able to grab his opponents from behind his back to throw them. As Rahzar, he is more agile and flexible than before after loosing all his weight. He able to jump high as Tiger Claw.Sharp Claw Projection: He can shoot his deadly claws to attack.Wall Climbing: He can climb on buildings with his sharp claws.Intelligence and Communication: He shown to have his intelligence as human and has retained it due to his mutations. He can still growl, wine, and roar while talking in a deeper-than-fear voice.Stamina and Endurance: As Dogpound, his stamina is very high as he could be able to chasing, fighting and anything for much longer then he could before as taking some hits from the Turtles as human. His spikes can defend his body from the Turtles attacks. His endurable body can take explosion to survived without showing any type of wounds. As Rahzar, he is more powerful than before he is able to fight off Mikey and the others three Turtles he even got electrified himself and the second time from the water to knock himself out.
Personality:Chris Bradford is shown to be selfish, self-centered, arrogant, and manipulative. He cares only for two things; himself, and impressing Shredder. He refused to work with Xever, because he was poor, meaning Bradford has little respect for anyone who lives a lower status than he does. This also shows when he reveals his true colors to Mikey.As Dogpound, he is very determined, always looking for ways to make his master proud and defeat the Turtles.As Rahzar, he is a deadly bloodthirsty beast who is a force to be reckoned with but he retains his original personality. 
History:One Part Man, One Part Mutt, Dogpound and Rahzar are all evil! Both mutated by The Kraang from martial artist master Chris Bradford, this razor-backed brawler's been reborn 2 times with biting and fighting that'll rival any of the Turtles he faces. Fiercely loyal toThe Foot Clan, Dogpound is off his leash and ready to tear into anyone who is foolish enough to face him. Though not exactly a man's best friend after coming in contact with the Ooze all over again, Dogpound is mutated into a faster, stronger and more powerful hound. With his fierce hatred for the Turtles and loyalty to Shredder, Rahzar's newfound strength makes him a bigger threat to the Turtles. As a human he was trained by Shredder as his prized student. His failure to please his master haunts him daily.
Weapon of Choice: his razir sharp claws and teeth are all he needs.
Crush: none
BF/GF? none
Family: Unknown
Pets: none
Other: ya lot of wikipedia

ImageImage
Name: Amber Callaway
Alias/Codename? White Fang / Superdog are a few of the names given by newspapers and the public.
Species: Human mutant transforms into 8 foot tall all white german shepherd.
Appearance: Human: In human form she is a rather ordinary looking human. She is average height a little on the skinny side. She is told she's pretty but has a hard time getting anyone to notice her. She has dark green eyes and a wide smile. She is Caucasian but tans easily. Her hair is long, wavy, and light brown. She always has her hair in an american flag bandana. At school she wears nice clothes usually designer and new. When around close friends she is most often found with her hair in a long ponytail and a ratty T-shirt and basketball shorts.
"Super Form": As a large otherwise normal looking white german shepherd it can be hard to blend in. She stands 8 feet tall from ear tip to paw. Her fur is pure white and she has a large muscle mass hidden behind the soft coat. Her paw pads are pink but her nose and whiskers are black. She has the same dark green eyes in dog form. She often wears a cape just because she feels like she can. Its royal blue and long enough to lay across her back and is attached to a red collar. When she changes forms a bright light emits from her.
Alliance: Vigilante probubly will join one of the groups later
Powers/Abilities/Skills: Transforms into mutant dog. Steel like jaw can bite through metal. Inhuman or even dog speed. Not tested but she guesses around 90mph. Strength that would seem impossible. And a relatively quick healing system as well as a slowly building pain tolerance. Her sense of smell and hearing are enhanced and it is the only power she keeps while still human. She can't communicate whle she is a dog and even though she is a strong fighter she has never been given any sort of training and fights onky off instinct and what she learns on her own.
Personality: Amber despretly wants to help people. She is loyal and usually assumes the best of people. She is willing to sacrfice herself for her friends or as she likes to say "the greater good". She keeps her identity hidden from her family and friends in the fear that they will reject her for what was done to her. She tries not to think of her mutation as a curse but a way to help others who cant help themselves. She is naturally suspicious of new things or people since she was mutated and is normally tired from a combination of school and crime fighting. Gets impatiant quickly and will not hesitate to snap at you if she believes that a friend or innocent person is in danger. She was raised to be proper and typically has good manners. She can seem like a stick in the mud until she is relaxed and knows you well. Then she is spontanious fun and mischievious. As for boys she is kind of attracted to the bad boys and testosterone fueled.
History: Her younger brother was killed by men in suits. They were kidnapped late at night to be experimented on. Her brother died during the tests but she survived. They didnt know she had muatated she was still in human form. It wasn't until they threw her back in a cage that she realized what they'd given her. She left vowing revenge. She tried to be a superhero on her own while still living with her family. 
Weapon of Choice: Her fangs and strength
Crush: Maybe Raph or a villian idk
BF/GF? none
Family: Her deceased brother. And two overly concerned parents.
Pets: A black and white cat named Smore
Other: Not from wiki and it took forever
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:26 pm

(Ah sneeekity snik sank frickle frackle I just realized rahzars taken. I'll make fish face later but I am to tired and angry right now)
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grey Stuff » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:29 pm

[oiiii yeah I was just about to tell you ^^ Sorry PawPrints!!! ^^ All other forms are accepted though!]
[as for myself, I think I am going to take up the role of Malchior from Teen Titans, just to throw another bad-guy in the mix XD After the last of the WIP/incoming forms are finished, we will definitely start!]
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
GREY - THEY/THEM - CHRISTIAN

I'm genderfluid and so my secondary
pronoun may change, but my primary
pronoun will always be "they." Thx!

WRITER - LINGUIST - SUBTITLER

The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Winter Soldier » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:50 pm

[img]Picture%20here%20(optional)[/img]
Name:Lindani
Alias/Codename?Hircine
Species: Oryx mutant
Appearance: Lindani is a male oryx he had hands lke human a body like human however his nails are like that of the hooves of his kind and his feet are much like the normal legs of his species. he is a silver black white and tan Oryx his coloring is much like this oryx
Alliance:hero
Powers/Abilities/Skills:Lindani is graceful more so then most mutants he has excellent balace and frequently choose to a bow staff along with a variety of hand to hand combat skills he is also skilled with variety of weapons swords for one and sais as well but his biggest strength is his nimbleness and ability to move quite quickly.
Personality:Lindani is generally kind and caring and protective of his friends and fellow heroes he can be good friend to those who choose to befriend him but he doesn't tolerate crimes against the innocent or even none mutant animals.
History:Lindani is suspected to have been a human from the DRC aka the demeocratic republic of congo as his accent seems to point to the fact that he hails from africa.
Weapon of Choice: Bow staff but can use a variety of other weapons.
Crush:open
BF/GF?none
Family:none
Pets:He owns a dog surprisingly he found the dog as stray and named her Taffy
Other:
The Winter Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grey Stuff » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:52 pm

[finished forms are accepted!!! XD]
[We have a Discussion Thread! Please check it out! :3 I won't be a stickler about it, but I would like most OOC comments to go here :) ]
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
GREY - THEY/THEM - CHRISTIAN

I'm genderfluid and so my secondary
pronoun may change, but my primary
pronoun will always be "they." Thx!

WRITER - LINGUIST - SUBTITLER

The Grey Stuff

My pets