A New Era Of Magic O&A

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: A New Era Of Magic O&A

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:03 pm

Elijah Heartfilia-Dragneel- Eli, E, Dragon Boy, Prince of Hearts- m- 16- Natsu x Lucy- Fairy Tail (still a student)- Homosexual- Rank B- Magic Card and Transformation (working to get to advanced)- plans to learn Fairy Sphere, Spatial Magic, Thought Projection and Fire Dragon Slayer Magic- really nice blue-gray handled sword- Tags: Jesse, Ellena, Tsubaki and Pania

The pink and blonde haired male turned to look back at Jesse a moment. "We will!" he called back to him, with a wave of the hand. He then turned back towards Tsubaki and Pania. "Alright...lets get moving," he said to the two of them. He glanced around a bit. He then shook his head a couple times.

Ellena Jeoffries- Elle, Sunflower (by dad) and Princess- f- 14 y 8 mo- Fairy Tail (still a student)- Lesbian; Lena very likely- Rank B- Light magic (golden) and developing earthen magic- bow and arrows, twin blades with bluish handles- Tags: Jesse, Elijah, Tsubaki and Pania

The golden and brown haired girl smiled as she listened to them call back and forth. She giggled a bit, then shook her head. She sighed a bit, and glanced to Jesse again. She watched as he wrote down the information he needed. She dipped her head a moment, then raised it. She asked "What...where did they go?" as he mentioned her mentor.

Vulpecula the Fox- Kina, Foxie- f- millennia but looks in twenties- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- Pan; small one in Plue maybe, Sagittarius maybe, Lepus- formerly sealed in village, now with Lena- S rank- Fire and transformation (big gray fox)- bow and arrows- Tags: Lena

The dark eyed ash blonde made a worried sound as she looked at the hooded figure. She watched the girl sit up. She hummed a small sound, then a second, of acknowledgement. She let out a small sigh, and tilted her head a bit. She nodded to the girl, saying "Okay..." in a kind of...subdued way. She shook her head, patting her cheeks, more like smacking them. She put on a determined face after. She nodded a second or third time, wanting to ask why she was distracted. However, instead, she said "As long as you're not hurt." She then fell silent once more. She said "Yes mistress," and followed her down the street after. She glanced around a bit as the two of them walked.

Andromeda the Chained Princess- Romi, Princessa sometimes- f- millennia, looks 22- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- bi- sealed in unknown location- S rank- chain magic- sword and shield- Tags: not in play yet

The pretty creamy skinned one dressed in a green blouse and darker skirt, with darker green eyes and long straight brunette hair -soon-
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐š›
Lupus- Wolfie if you're brave enough, Wolf of Shadows- m- millennia, adult wolf- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- Homosexual- sealed in unknown location- S rank- Reflector magic, telepathy- Tags: not in play yet

The glowing red eyed giant wispy smoky shadowy wolf

Equuleus the Foal- Leus, Star Colt- m- millennia but looks like a colt- Eclipse/black Celestial spirit- Pan- sealed in unknown location- S rank- Time magic- Tags: not in play yet

The grayish eyed stardust or star filled night sky resembling colt
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Era Of Magic O&A

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:59 am

Shiraragi Tsujuro | male | no guild | S-rank wizard | white dragon slayer magic | tags: Nala

He eat his ordered snacks and finished his drinks. He looked over to the windows as he waited for his Exceed partner to finish his meals too "you ready?" he asked him when it seemed like the cat finished his drinks "good, then let's go...that guild Fairy tail is not too far" he said to him, taking the dry to its place and left the cafeteria "now then... let's start our..." he said but stopped when he noticed the female at the sideway "you know girl it's forbidden to sat there?" he said pointing the -do not sit there- sigh.

Jazz | male | Exceed | no guild | Aero & Battle mode shift | tags: Nala

He eat the snacks and after finishing his drinks he nodded to Shiraragi "yeah, let's go to the Fairy tail..." he called out as he flew behind the white-haired male "do you think they will welcome us or will they go against us first?" he managed to ask him, but after seeing the girl there he didn't really wait for a response to that yet.

Tsubaki Cheney | female | fairy tail | Normal rank | black dragon slayer magic | tags: Elijah

She watched after the boy as he run back to the guild's counter to tell Jesse about their mission. She was a little confused at first she didn't expect to take another with them, but Pania seemed to think another way so she didn't say anything about that. She just hoped that the boy will be useful to the mission, as she didn't really know him that well. She read the mission letter when the Exceed asked about it "this says that they were seen at the school on the west side of the city last time" she repeated the text she was reading.

Pania | female | exceed | fairy tail | healing & teleportation magic | tags: Elijah

She looked after the boy and then back to the Tsubaki when he run back to them "now then, did the mission letter say anything where those twins were seen?" she asked her. She turned to the boy "are you good to ask strangers some questions? " she asked him "I mean we may need to ask if they know anything about those twins, to have lead to find them" she kept saying.
____
Ophiuchus "the snake charmer" | female | eclipse spirit | Sabertooth | snake & hearing magic | tags: Yukino

The long-haired eclipse spirit rolled around at the sofa, of the Sabertooth's room which belonged to her owner the Yukino. She was bored to death, nothing interesting had happened for days and she was starting to get impatient, including that her owner hardy even used her for battles the way she used those celestial spirits "those who are so mighty...uh, I am mightiest than then all together...I am mighty drago...no snake..." she spoke with a loud voice "Yukinooo, hey you, let's go to do something, anything is fine, even eating pizza buffet is better than nothing..." she rolled around the sofa, making her roll over to the floor "ouch...where is that girl anyway?" she asked as she stood to sit.

Drago "the dragon" | male | eclipse spirit | take over (Beast soul) | tags: n/a
Lepus "the hare" | male | eclipse spirit | illusion magic & charm | tags: n/a

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me