Pokemon Roleplay (you can be a Pokemon, too!) Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Pokemon Roleplay (you can be a Pokemon, too!) Discussion

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:11 pm

Here, we discuss My Pokemon Roleplay. Please put you're applications in here.

Roleplay Thread

The world of pokemon is clinging onto a thin line.
There are new threats from Ultrabeasts, and gyms are getting less and less attended to. If the world of Pokemon falls,
All will be lost. Trainers might be transferd somewhere else, but pokemon and poke balls will be gone. Forever.
Recently, the great legendary pokemon, Mewtwo, has decided to find out the threats. We don't know when it will return.
The future looks dark, but in the blackness of despair, light has shined. Mew gave us a prophecy...
"As these troubles you face get stronger, as will you're kind. Five will arise from the ashes, human and pokemon. They will defeat the threats, and all will be well." But it told them they must find these heroes.
Will you help save the world of Pokemon? No matter If you're a pokemon or a trainer, you can make a difference.

Please fill out this code, or make you're own

Code: Select all
Name:
Pokemon or Trainer?:
FOR TRAINER ONLY... Pokemon Team:
Hero or normal?:
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokemon Roleplay (you can be a Pokemon, too!) Discussio

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:11 pm

Hero Spots left

FULL

-Eevee, pokemon. (Daisy) LunarTheCat2047
-Trainer. (Noaki Akita) KyokoKirigiri
-Trainer. Trainer: (Star) Spacialdimension
-Trainer., Trainer: (Jaida) Spiritstar3
-Trainer. Trainer: (Rome) ItsAsher

Normal spots (UNLIMITED)

-Trainer. (Katya) KyokoKirigiri
-Trainer. (Hideki) Queen Of Flames
-Trainer. (Haru) Queen Of Flames
-Trainer. (Shiori) Queen Of Flames
-Trainer. (Erubus) mitziolet
-Skitty, Pokemon. (Poppy) •Galexy•
•-open
-open
-open
-open
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:26 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:12 pm

Reserved

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:21 pm

Name: *Eevee*.Leafeon (Daisy)
Description,  picture, or both: Just a normal eevee (evolves in Leafeon)
Pokemon or Trainer?: pokemon
Hero or normal?: Hero
Last edited by LunarTheCat2047d1f on Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:02 pm

Name:Naoki Akita
Description, picture, or both: Naoki has light blue hair and green eyes.
Pokemon or Trainer?: Trainer
Hero or normal?:Hero
Team~Diancie nicknamed Dia, male Alolan Ninetails nicknamed Alexander, female Rainbow Swirl Alcremie nicknamed Rainbow(I couldn't think of anything good lol), male Glaceon nicknamed Raiden, female Lapras nicknamed Lily and male Mamoswine nicknamed Woolly Mammoth(Lol)
Other~Kayla is his travel companion

Name:Kayla
Description, picture, or both:Kayla has two toned hair red and white and she has pink eyes
Pokemon or Trainer?:Trainer/Experiment(Doesn't remember though)
Hero or normal?: Normal
Pokemon~Latias, Female Galarian Ponyta, female Espeon, female Gardevoir, female Metag, and female Alolan Raichu
Other~She travels with Naoki because she wants to. Kayla is pretty Shy.
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:17 pm

Please choose hero or normal right way please. I have to update the board

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:20 pm

Oh, btw, with thier consent., trainers may adopt other players playing as pokemon

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:28 pm

Cool. I just don't want to be rude and take two hero spots, that's why I did Normal for Kayla
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:32 pm

KyokoKirigiri wrote:Cool. I just don't want to be rude and take two hero spots, that's why I did Normal for Kayla

Ah! Thank you for that! Shall I only add Noaki Akita, then?

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:38 pm

No problem. Yep, wherever Noaki is, Kayla isn't far behind lol, Kayla travels with Naoki after all, simply they are just friends who just travel together. I hope more people join.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me