This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:50 pm

•--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • marilious, zarogrem

Hunters, too? Dardee cursed mentally, eyeing Marilious through her peripheral vision. This island was beginning to be a bit more than the outlaw could handle, and that's saying something. "I'm not a poacher, either." She scoffed. "If anyone's a poacher, it's you." She seemed to bristle when he threw a net over Marrowbone, pulling out both daggers and turning back towards the hunter. She didn't know if she was fit enough to go against this viking, but she sure wasn't going down without a fight. "Get that off him."

Marrowbone reared his head defiantly, trying to shake off the net. But it had already curled around his horns. The Boneknapper turned his gaze on the Skrill, growling darkly and blowing smoke from his nostrils as he refused the dragon a direct response, deciding to keep trying to shake off the net instead.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:09 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:
|Tarben the Pragmatic|17|Viking|Location: His house|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Willa|

"Oh yes, that one gets herself into a whole mess of trouble on a daily basis," Gunborg replied with a touch of humour.
"I keep her under control," Tarben said indignantly, crossing his arms with an amused expression. "For the most part."

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Training Academy|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Open

Though frustrated, Ember dipped her head to Toothless, bidding the Night Fury a silent goodnight. The hunter smell wasn't so close anymore. She followed the other dragons to the stables, where she saw the Death Song and her human from earlier. She also noticed that Tarben's friend Skye was here. Paying them little heed, she found an empty stall nearby and circled inside it, breathing fire around the spot she was going to sleep in.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Viking Hut|Tags: Rouge|

The bed was harder than Brenna was accustomed to, but not uncomfortable. She tossed and turned restlessly as she mulled over the difficult position she was in. Am I doing the right thing? This was not the first time the thought had entered her mind that night. She glanced over at the arrowhead necklace that was sitting on the little bedside table. A dragon rider killed Mom, she reminded herself. They might not be all they seem.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk Beach|Tags: Raya, Benron, Nettal, Sirene, Alexis, Lightningstrike, Shelltoe, Morlil|

Stormchaser warbled in assent, following close behind Raya to show that he wanted to stay with her.
He glanced back at Sirene. "There's a healer in the village who will help you if you want," he told her.

|Magna "The Spitfire" Eldrsdóttir|17|Location: Berk Wilderness|Tags: Wildfire|

"Thanks!" Magna chirped, happy that the Stormcutter had understood what she had said. She bit into the fish without thinking, burning her mouth almost instantly, of course. This resulted in many a muttered curse and much drinking of river water. It was probably the millionth time she'd done something like that, but Magna never seemed to learn. After she had waited a short while for the fish to cool, she took a bite into it. She smiled as the delicious flavours washed over her tongue - although it was quite burnt, she could still taste.

Toothless huffed out a breath slightly annoyed at this turn of events, he wanted a fight since he hadn't physically fought another dragon since before Hiccup had become chief.

Willa smiled as she finished her food.

Can someone else rp as him please

The Basics
Name: Siren
Breed: Deadly Nadder
Colouration: Lavender with a white underbelly and golden yellow wing tips
Eyes: Blue
Scars/birthmarks: a scar on his right side over his eye and another down his side, both from hunters, the scar over his right side has made him blind in that eye

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: He's very skittish around most Dragons and quite a few humans. He can be mean when he wants to be. But once you earn his trust he's the best friend you'll ever have. He hates most humans.
Dislikes: Eels, Smaller Dragons
Fears: Humans
History: Born to a nest of unusually colored Nadders he was raised like most others of his kind, however he was out exploring and when he got home his siblings were in cages and his parents were dead. He attempted to escape however he wasn't able to fly very well. He's since escaped but holds a deep mistrust of humans, especially hunter's. Though maybe the right human will be able to make its way into his heart.

Personal Relations
Friends: Other Nadders, and a few Nightmares
Family: Dead
Rider: None (Will be Skye).
Relationship with rider:
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:49 pm

( i can role play Siren, if thats ok. where do you want him to start?)

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:01 pm

startail;; wrote:( i can role play Siren, if thats ok. where do you want him to start?)

((That's just fine, and wherever you want))

Skye walked out of the Stable and towards the trees, away from the town. She ran a hand through her hair, there were so many new riders.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:05 pm

-Siren - male - Natter - forest

Siren was hovering the ocean, fishing. When he was full he flew to a cliff that had a good view of the forest and ocean.

-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:15 pm

Astral tags: open
They arrived at berk. Icebreaker stayed underwater a short distance away. Starjumper's black scales blended into the nightsky as she soared over the village. Astral heard loud noises coming from a ring. Maybe that could be a distraction while she robbed them of their food supply. Astral leaned left and star swooped around flew towards where she had spotted a dock earlier. Diving low, she saw barrels of fish and meat. Astral gudied star and they landed on the docks. Astral dismounted and ramsacked all the barrals barrels for the best looking meat and fish. After she loaded them on star's back and mounted again. They then took off. Astral than soon saw a fish house. Star landed again and went inside. Astral dismounted but saw nothing appealing, so she mounted again and flew over to icebreaker.
Icebreaker tags: open
Icebreaker lifted her head and breathed a blast of ice over the part of the docks where Star and Astral had landed to cover up the evidence. Icebreaker then snorted and dove back below the water and swam back towards their home.
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:17 am

☾ ℜε∨αη ☽ wrote: •--Dardee Lionsvale(Darkest Descent) & Marrowbone
viking & boneknapper • attempting to flee • marilious, zarogrem

Hunters, too? Dardee cursed mentally, eyeing Marilious through her peripheral vision. This island was beginning to be a bit more than the outlaw could handle, and that's saying something. "I'm not a poacher, either." She scoffed. "If anyone's a poacher, it's you." She seemed to bristle when he threw a net over Marrowbone, pulling out both daggers and turning back towards the hunter. She didn't know if she was fit enough to go against this viking, but she sure wasn't going down without a fight. "Get that off him."

Marrowbone reared his head defiantly, trying to shake off the net. But it had already curled around his horns. The Boneknapper turned his gaze on the Skrill, growling darkly and blowing smoke from his nostrils as he refused the dragon a direct response, deciding to keep trying to shake off the net instead.

"нσησя ιѕ α ƒσσℓ'ѕ ρяιzє. gℓσяу ιѕ σƒ ησ υѕє тσ тнє ∂єα∂."

News
The hard drive in my laptop died and I have don't any Wi-Fi right now, so I'm going to be living on mobile for a while.

Current Mood: Pneumonia. Blahh.
☾ ℜε∨αη ☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:16 am

| Marilious | Male| 21| berk | Zarogrem | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone, Snovella,Toothless|
The dragon rider had turned around now facing him, pointing daggers at him. He observed her slightly and then responded by throwing a net on his dragon ''Fair? And anyway knappers are cheap in the market now adays, their bones were a good price and then a of a sudden they were like garbage and nobody buys. its pitiful'' He took his sword away from her chest and walked over to a tree and leaned against it, ''and yes i suppose I'm a poacher but i don't usually use that title.'' he looked at Dardee ''what do people call you? You are some kind of outlaw aren't you? and if your not and outlaw what are you.'' Marilious still had his guard up.
| Zarogrem | Male| 49| berk | Marilious | Tags: Ember Dardee, Marrowbone

Was eyeing the girl and the boneknapper next to his master, when the girl turned around, He gazed at her face. to tell the truth he wanted to touch it, but he had to defend Marilious. Marilious threw a net on his head, *what was that for!?* he was trying to shake it off, but it stayed.

| Benron Bengerden | male | 18 | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Benron had turned to Shelltoe, who lowered his head for Nettal to ride. Ben said to himself *well i suppose i get to ride Shelltoe.* it was awkward.

| Nettal Bengerden| female | 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya Stormchaser |

Nettal said '' Morlil is it ok if you wait till tomorrow to get your leg checked. they have dragon stables but im sure you would like to stay in the ocean.'' Then she turned to Sirene, '' can you fly?'' and then to Raya ''can you ride Stormchaser?'' she walked over to her dragon and mounted, helping Benron on. she lifted off into the air slightly waiting to make sure every body else was ready.

| Shelltoe | male | young adult | Berk| monstrous nightmare | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene Raya, Stormchaser |

Shelltoe was very happy to make Benron ride him, he had never ridden him before.

(Using my mom's phone, so posts are shorter and not as detailed)

-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:56 am

Sirene spread her wings and ignoring the pain in her injured wing she hovered above the others. "I can fly but not for very long." She warbled.

"Stormchaser? The name suits you very well. So what do you say, Stormchaser? Would you give me a ride?" She asked.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:58 am

startail;; wrote:
-Siren - male - Natter - forest

Siren was hovering the ocean, fishing. When he was full he flew to a cliff that had a good view of the forest and ocean.

Skye walked through the trees and saw the Alcove that her father had used to train toothless walking by it she looked up.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me