This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:15 pm

Raya smiled at Stormchaser. "If your leg starts to bother you, we can rest. It's not far from the beach. But if there's anyone there I won't let them harm you. And I know you feel the same way." She said as she walked at a slow enough pace so Stormchaser wouldn't have to run.

Sirene let a low roar of laughter at the play-fighting. She didn't know why but she liked these humans, as well as her new dragon friends. She grunted at Morlil, indicating Shelltoe liked the water. With her good wing she splashed at Shelltoe, wanting in on some of the fun.

coding by spooky jim

Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Benron Bengerden | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene

Benron did not laugh but stayed quite. He stood up straight and frowned, like usual. He felt water mist fall on him. it was getting cold, but Benron was plenty warm from his fireworms.

Nettal Bengerden| 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene
Nettal was a fan of water to but she was quite annoyed by Morlils behavior. though when Shelltoe started to play she could not help but enjoy it.

Shelltoe | young adult | Berk | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene

Shelltoe guggled in his throat as Sirene splashed him, he jumped into the water. He took in a gulp of water, he trotted over to Morlil and splirted it on his back in a playful way and then he ran over to Sirene and gave her a playful nudge. He was enjoying his new friends, very, very much. He thought ''Benron's got a good choice of friends''

(Alexis, Lightningstrike feel free to fly in when ever<3)

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatOneWoman_ » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:18 am

Saving for when I get a chance, I leave for work in a few minutes!

Viking
The Basics
Name:
Tribe:
Height:
Build:
Skin type:
Hair: (colour and style)
Eyes:
Scars/tattoos/birthmarks:

Digging Deeper
Sexuality:
Personality:
Fears:
History:

Personal Relations
Parents:
Siblings:
Friends:
Dragon: (if applicable)
Relationship with Dragon: (if applicable

Dragon
The Basics
Name:
Breed:
Colouration:
Eyes:
Scars/birthmarks:

Digging Deeper
Sexuality:
Personality:
Fears:
History:

Personal Relations
Friends:
Family:
Rider: (if applicable)
Relationship with rider: (if applicable
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Here we are going FAR
to save all that we LOVE
If we give ALL we’ve got,
we will make it through.
We are up to the test to TURN
the world around.

WE WILL RESET IT ALL

f r e e h u g s < 3 ❂ c h a t r o l l ❂ coding
ThatOneWoman_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting

Postby Almond Bark » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:38 am

Morlil | Submaripper | Location: Berk|Tags: Sirene, Benron, Shelltoe, Nettal
Morlil smiled and sat down. He found it amusing how the human got angry once he sprayed water. Morlil lowered his head and turned to Shelltoe, who seeemd to be gladly enjoying the water. He laughed and shook around the small puddle of water resting on his large snout. He wondered when he would get to explore the island though. He looked at Sirene who s the me to be enjoying the water then twisted his head to benron. Morlil gave an impatient-eager sort of roar to him.
(Sorry for taking a while to reply, I had loads of homework to do)

Oracle | Eruptodon | Location: Flying at Sea
The eruptodon lifted herself out the forest after noticing no dragon was around to company her. Oracle wasn't thinking straight but she would take the risk of leaving the island. It wouldn't be for long... she could maybe get some gronckles to assist her with lava if she went on a feeding frenzy. Or well, she'd chew her way through a dormant volcano, worse. She stopped at the volcano one last time for a drink then turned around heading north from caldera cay. She roared a goodbye to the island and headed off quicker. The sooner the less hungry she'd be...

(Oracle is open right now if anyone would like to roleplay with her! She's not at any specific island right now.)

╔════════════╗

Rather Inactive, so please give
me some time to reply to messages.
- - -
any pronouns
01-30

𓃡 | 𓃹 | 𓃒

╚════════════╝
Almond Bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:44 am

Benron Bengerden | Berk | fire worms(they are secret) | Tags: Morlil, Sirene

Benron felt an eagerness to join in but stood still stood lifelessly and frowned ( he was not going to open up to people including his sister.) When Morlil roared at him, Benron only patted his snout. Benron talked without words ''it will be dark soon, i need to go home, it is your first time on Berk, mine too.'' and he gave a silent smile.

Nettal Bengerden| 13 | Berk | Shelltoe | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene
She was watching the dragons play and saw Benron patting the snout of Morlil, it was quite unusual for her to see him like that. He was obviously talking to Morlil through his head and eye contact.

Shelltoe | young adult | Berk | Nettal | Tags: Alexis, Lightningstrike, Morlil, Sirene

Shelltoe was splashing and kicking in the water, enjoying himself too much. Shelltoe smiled at Sirene as he splashed water on her face, she gave a slap to him with her good wing playfully. Shelltoe dived into deeper water opening his eyes underwater. it did not bother him to much. he saw a broken sea shell, it was not bright and brilliant but he liked it. he snatched it into his claws and surfaced. He swam to the shore and presented it to Sirene.

(Alexis, Lightningstrike feel free to fly in when ever<3

That's ok, homework is time consuming<3)

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:12 pm

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Toothless, Tobias, and Mel |

"Yup," Tarben confirmed. "Home to vikings and dragons alike." He gestured to Toothless, keeping a friendly and harmless demeanor. He had no urge to get himself into a fight, especially concerning a dragon such as the Death Song.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge, Willa, and Brenna

"I almost got eaten by one a couple years back," Ember recalled. That was not an experience she was keen on repeating.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge, Willa, and Ember|

Brenna watched the dragons interact, noting with great relief that both seemed more relaxed. She shot a glance at the other girl, wondering briefly where she was from and what she was doing on Berk. Her clothes were not of viking origin, so Brenna assumed that she must be from a different island.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser rumbled in acknowledgement, following slowly after the viking girl. His leg didn't seem to be bothering him all that much, but he kept his full weight off of it just to be safe. The rain had slowed to a sight drizzle, but it felt soothing against the Skrill's scaled skin nonetheless.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:41 pm

Rouge nods flicking his tail with the thoughts of Death songs. "Yes several runs happened, but unfortunately my pack left. So its just me now, along with her" he says nodding towards Brenna.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:18 pm

The Basics
Name:Astral
Tribe:none currently (Come across berk soon)
Height:5' 7"
Build:skinny, fit
Skin type:light tan
Hair:dark brown, usualy in a single braid (colour and style)
Eyes:deep blue almost purple/violet
Scars/tattoos/birthmarks:none

Digging Deeper
Sexuality:Straight
Personality:rp out
Dislikes: dark forests, not being with her dragons, and being hungrey
Fears:Loseing her dragons
History:making

Personal Relations
Parents:unknown
Siblings:none
Friends:Her dragons, Gord the brave(dead(
Dragons:Starjumper, Icebreaker (if applicable)
Relationship with Dragon:very close with her dragons (if applicable)

The Basics
Name: Starjumper(star)
Breed:Sand wraith hybrid
Colouration:Varies. Sandy color or a mostly a black
Eyes:violet purple
Scars/birthmarks:none

Digging Deeper
Sexuality:straight
Personality:rp out
Dislikes:being alone, eels
Fears:eels

Personal Relations
Friends:Icebreaker
Family:none
Rider:Astral (if applicable)
Relationship with rider:very close (if applicable)

The Basics
Name:Icebreaker
Breed:Bewilderbeast
Colouration: Snowy white with icey blue accents. Her throat almost glows a teal color from the ice she breathes
Eyes:icey teal blue
Scars/birthmarks:none

Digging Deeper
Sexuality:straight
Personality:rp out, though frighteningly loyal and protective over Astral
Dislikes:deserts, eels, people/dragons who try to hurt Astral or Star
Fears:Astral or star hurt or lost

Personal Relations
Friends:Star
Family:none
Rider:none, in a way astral (if applicable)
Relationship with rider:has a similar relationship with as Valka had with her bewilderbeast (if applicable)
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:43 pm

Tobias Atropadonna|Location ~ Berk|Tag(s) ~ Tarben, Toothless
Mel gave a huffy growl in Toothless' direction, glaring, and you patted her head lightly. You contemplated the boy's words, thinking to yourself. You shared a glance with Mel ; she obviously didn't trust this place at all, but you could feel the cold seeping through your clothes. "It's cold. Do you have any stables?" You ask softly, clinging to Mel's horns cautiously. You simply wanted to go inside somewhere, wring out your clothes, maybe, and talk to these people, civilly, without having to trust them. Was that too much to ask?
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:58 am

(@Sign of the stars: Accepted!)

|Tarben|17|Viking|Location: Berk|Dragon: Ember|Tags: Toothless, Tobias, and Mel |

Tarben hadn't really noticed before, but now that Ember wasn't by his side, he was also quite chilled. "We do have stables," he replied matter-of-factly, offering the other boy a pleasant smile. "Follow me; I'll show you. They're in the Training Academy." He started to walk towards the Academy, checking over his shoulder to make sure the boy and his Death Song were following. His brow creased as a sudden thought occurred to him. "There might be other dragons in different stalls," he warned, knowing the typical diet of Death Songs.

|Ember|Monstrous Nightmare|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Rider: Tarben|Tags: Rouge, Willa, and Brenna

Ember snorted as she turned her head towards the stranger, excreting a long plume of dark smoke. "She smells funny," she commented, though not in an intentionally mean way.

|Brenna Stormborn|16|Location: Berk|Tags: Rouge, Willa, and Ember|

Brenna watched the dragons interact, noting with great relief that both seemed more relaxed. She shot a glance at the other girl, wondering briefly where she was from and what she was doing on Berk. Her clothes were not of viking origin, so Brenna assumed that she must be from a different island.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Adolescent|Location: Berk|Tags: Raya|

Stormchaser rumbled in acknowledgement, following slowly after the viking girl. His leg didn't seem to be bothering him all that much, but he kept his full weight off of it just to be safe. The rain had slowed to a sight drizzle, but it felt soothing against the Skrill's scaled skin nonetheless.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me