This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:39 am

(Tarben, Ember, and Willa just got back to the village after discovering Stormchaser in the woods. Stormchaser and Toothless are at Gothi's hut right now. Brenna is on Breakneck Bog after her boat crashed there, and she's interacting with Rogue right now. I think Barrage just took off to check out the Outlanders, though Idk exactly. I believe Skye is somewhere in the village, and Serena is by the beach? Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:39 am

(And of those characters which of them have rp'ers that are on...?)
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:53 am

Conceited Composer wrote:
|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa |

Tarben smiled back at Willa as they landed in the village. His eyes turned skyward again as a bolt of lightning streaked across the sky, followed by the deep grumble of thunder. "We can take shelter in my house, if you want," he invited her. "It should be vacant at the moment; my parents went on a fishing trip a couple of days ago." He grimaced at the sky. "Probably not the best of ideas." He dismounted Ember, attempting to keep his legs from shaking. He thought he'd done a wonderful job of pretending that the blood from the Skrill's leg hadn't bothered him, but truth be told, he'd wanted to barf the entire time.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Breakneck Bog|Tags: Rogue|

Brenna's violet eyes widened when a medium-sized dragon emerged from the foliage. Although its posture didn't seem threatening, she moved the branch into a defensive position and took a step back. Images of her mother's death flickered across her mind as she stared fearfully at this strange dragon. The one that had killed her mom had been quite a bit larger than this, though.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Toothless|

The old woman's eyes crinkled as she smiled at the Night Fury. Stormchaser rose to his feet, quite unsteadily at first. He tentatively put weight on his injured leg, but it was still quite painful to walk on. He let out a strangled yelp and awkwardly limped a couple of steps. He then turned around and dipped his head to the old human, blinking respectfully to thank her for her help. He did the same to the Night Fury before flapping his wings in an attempt to take off, but with his injured leg, he couldn't get enough power to launch himself into the air.

Toothless left it to the Skrill to ask for help. Knowing that for him to just help him would offend the Skrill.

Willa nodded and smiled at the offer before she looked around at everything.

Storm looked up and jumped at the lightning before walking along the side of the village, hoping to avoid being seen by the Dragons and the humans, his hope was in vain however when he saw a Blonde girl see him.

Willa took a few steps in the direction of the horse. Though she could barely see him.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:13 am

Rouge winces abit at the slight pain in his side from the cut on his side. He lowers himself onto the ground and gives a purr like rumble. *She seems scared* he thinks keeping up the noise from deep in his chest.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:57 am

(@Réka: Idk right now)

Thoughts of blood momentarily forgotten, Tarben turned to see Willa walking towards something he couldn't see. "Willa, where are you going?" he called out to her. Something came streaking overhead, but it wasn't lightning. The Skrill. It seemed to be gliding on the air currents of the storm, though it dipped suddenly towards the ground near the Berk Training Academy. Tarben quickly covered his ears as a loud roar pierced his eardrums. Ember drew her head back in displeasure, though made a concerned noise in the back of her throat.

Brenna did a double take as the dragon lowered itself to the ground. Is it... purring? She blinked in confusion, tentatively lowering her improvised weapon. Very cautiously, she approached the dragon, ready to flee at any given moment. Brenna had never known a dragon to be friendly, let alone purr, seeing as all of her experiences with them had been bad ones.

Rather than ask for help, Stormchaser furiously beat his wings in an attempt to rise into the air, sending herbs fluttering everywhere. The old human brandished her large sticklike thing she used to help her walk. Stormchaser bared his teeth a bit in warning, then conceded to jump from one leg. He leapt clumsily into the air, using the winds of the storm to lift his wings. He hadn't made it very far, just to a strange cagelike dome (the training academy), before the wind suddenly disappeared and he crashed to the ground once more. Unscathed, he rose to his feet, holding his wounded leg under himself. He shrieked angrily into the wind and lashed his tail in frustration.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:09 am

Rouge tilts his head with the rumbling still going as he watches her approach. *She seems quite young* he thinks sniffing the air around them. He flicks his tail on the ground in thought.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:11 am

Conceited Composer wrote:
(@Réka: Idk right now)

Thoughts of blood momentarily forgotten, Tarben turned to see Willa walking towards something he couldn't see. "Willa, where are you going?" he called out to her. Something came streaking overhead, but it wasn't lightning. The Skrill. It seemed to be gliding on the air currents of the storm, though it dipped suddenly towards the ground near the Berk Training Academy. Tarben quickly covered his ears as a loud roar pierced his eardrums. Ember drew her head back in displeasure, though made a concerned noise in the back of her throat.

Brenna did a double take as the dragon lowered itself to the ground. Is it... purring? She blinked in confusion, tentatively lowering her improvised weapon. Very cautiously, she approached the dragon, ready to flee at any given moment. Brenna had never known a dragon to be friendly, let alone purr, seeing as all of her experiences with them had been bad ones.

Rather than ask for help, Stormchaser furiously beat his wings in an attempt to rise into the air, sending herbs fluttering everywhere. The old human brandished her large sticklike thing she used to help her walk. Stormchaser bared his teeth a bit in warning, then conceded to jump from one leg. He leapt clumsily into the air, using the winds of the storm to lift his wings. He hadn't made it very far, just to a strange cagelike dome (the training academy), before the wind suddenly disappeared and he crashed to the ground once more. Unscathed, he rose to his feet, holding his wounded leg under himself. He shrieked angrily into the wind and lashed his tail in frustration.

Storm startled from the Shriek spun on his hooves and ran between the buildings, he was terrified, thinking that the sound was coming from behind him,

Willa backed up hearing the hooves of the horse drawing closer, she saw the horse as it drew closer, it looked terrified.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:39 am

Tobias Atropadonna|Location ~ Berk|Tag(s) ~ Open
Tobi let out a squeak, Mel swerving to avoid lightning, and barely landing, rolling in a kind of fallen way. Tobi toppled off of Mel, with a yelp, before quickly jumping to his feet, quickly followed by Mel. Tobi brushed himself off, fixed his pigtails, and glanced to Mel to make sure she was alright. He then glanced around the strange place that he was at, curious of where he was, and why Mel had fallen.
Last edited by FaerieBoy on Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Charlotte » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:20 am

Rider:
The Basics
Name: Kraehera Voth Vokunruvvak II (goes by Shad)
Tribe: The Murderous Tribe
Height: 5’ 5”
Build: Slim, but toned
Skin type: Extremely pale
Hair: Black, disheveled, and glossy, framing her face.
Eyes: Left eye is red, right is purple.
Scars/tattoos/birthmarks: Two tattoos; one on her hand, and one on her left calf. Left eye is fake.

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Quiet, cold.
Dislikes: Crowds, dishonesty
Fears: Strangers
History: Kraehera, or Shad, as most people call her, has a very secretive past. Not much is known, and she doesn’t reveal much. She is never seen without a choker on, not even if swimming or bathing. The small blue stone attached to the choker provides her comfort, and she rubs it when she is scared or nervous. She has a love of sweets, and won’t touch any kind of salty food. She also likes to dress up a lot, and can usually be seen sporting some sort of strange accessory, whether it be strap on wings made from bird feathers, a pin-on tail made from wool, or a horned headband. She doesn't like to speak to strangers, and sometimes ends up just using sign language if she gets too overwhelmed.
Personal Relations
Parents: Orelioshad Crow XII and Kraehera Voth Vokunruvvak I, both deceased
Siblings: Leo Vokunruvvak and Pardus Dulsosaalmon, both deceased
Friends: None
Dragon: Lomos
Relationship with Dragon: Nearly inseparable

Dragon:
The Basics
Name: Lomos
Breed: Skrill
Colouration: Almost all black, with a purple spine and claws
Eyes: Right is red, left is purple
Scars/birthmarks: Small nicks along it’s underbelly, a bite mark below its jaw

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Unusually calm for its species, comforts Shad when she gets nervous.
Dislikes: When its rider is threatened, vegetables
Fears: Strangers, when its rider is hurt
History: Lomos has been with Shad all his life, and would die to protect her. He worries over the smallest wound when it comes to her, even if it’s so much as a paper cut.

Personal Relations
Friends: None
Family: Unknown
Rider: Shad / Kraehera
Relationship with rider: Nearly inseparable
(May I join, please? This looks like a lot of fun!)
Leaving Chicken Smoothie soon- send me trades if you like!
Queen Charlotte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:37 am

(Accepted! ^^)

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: ? |

Tarben glanced upwards in shock as a large dragon crash-landed nearby. Confusion took him as he attempted to figure out what to do. The Skrill sounded like it was over by the training academy, though it probably should be somewhere dry so it could recover without soaking the bandages. Willa was doing Thor knows what; he'd lost track of her entirely, and then there was this new dragon and maybe even a rider that had fallen nearby. For once in his life, Tarben the Pragmatic couldn't think of a logical course of action.

Brenna leapt back when the dragon harmlessly flicked its tail, startled by the sudden motion. When she realised it didn't seem like it was going to hurt her, she continued to approach warily. She'd never seen this kind of dragon before, and was a bit fascinated by it. Quite terrified, but fascinated.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Open|

After his failed attempt at flight, Stormchaser was dissuaded at trying again. Instead, he crawled towards a nearby overhang, using the claws on the joints of his wings to take the pressure off of his wounded leg. He whipped towards a noise and noticed that a dragon had crashed nearby. Nonetheless, the Skrill continued toward the overhang to take shelter from the storm he normally would have loved.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me