This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:32 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:
(@Natasha: Accepted!)

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa |

Tarben became very aware of the girl's arms around his waist as they flew. Ember made a noise that sounded suspiciously like dragon laughter. They soared over the forest, edging closer to the village with every wingbeat.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Breakneck Bog|Tags: Rogue|

Brenna heard snapping, but she couldn't see anything due to the strange mist that still surrounded her. Parts of it had cleared away, making strange sounds as they did. She could have sworn she'd seen yellow eyes staring angrily at her through the fog. She heard a growl, and then one more higher pitched emanating from the fog. Her unease grew like a weed, sending butterflies fluttering around in her stomach.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Toothless|

Stormchaser hissed in pain as the old woman applied the herbs to his wound. They stung like a thousand wasps for a couple of moments, but soon felt oddly soothing. He soon became aware of the feeling of something being wrapped around his leg. This, he did not like, but he held his tongue as he knew he'd be no match for an adult Night Fury. Maybe when he had fully recovered from the strange wooden spine that had been in his leg.

Toothless smiled a little, sensing that the Skrill was feeling a little better. He was also happy that he hadn't tried anything against the humans.

Storm emerged from the trees and looked at Berk, he pinned his ears noticing all the humans, and the dragons, the rain made his black coat shine.

Willa looked down at everything
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:41 pm

Rouge lets out a slight low roar at spotting one of the darker spots in the fog. "That's right leave" he growls watching the fog clear up and catching the scent of something else. He quickly follows the scent but keeps behind the trees as he gets closer to the scent.
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:34 pm

A sudden thought occurred to Tarben as the village of Berk came into view. "I don't think I caught your name," he shouted to the girl over the wind and the rain.

Suddenly, the mist had dispersed in a series of strange sounds and Brenna could see again. The petite girl glanced around warily, clutching her sides in an attempt to calm her frazzled nerves. Was that a flicker of movement in the trees, or just her overactive imagination? With a frustrated sigh, she supposed she should get out of here before that strange fog came back. Well, wherever here was, anyways. She was certain that she had crashed on an island other than Berk, seeing as no riders had greeted her yet. Where she actually was, she hadn't the slightest. She dimly recalled something about the legend of and island inhabited by some sort of fog monster, but the actual name of the island eluded her.

The effects of the thing Stormchaser had been wounded by still clung to his mind in a thin mist, but he found that they were wearing off by now. He twisted his body to inspect the strange white bindings the old human had put on his leg. He sniffed and looked over them with distaste, but made no move to tear them off. They seemed to have stopped the bleeding, whatever they were.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:

A sudden thought occurred to Tarben as the village of Berk came into view. "I don't think I caught your name," he shouted to the girl over the wind and the rain.

Suddenly, the mist had dispersed in a series of strange sounds and Brenna could see again. The petite girl glanced around warily, clutching her sides in an attempt to calm her frazzled nerves. Was that a flicker of movement in the trees, or just her overactive imagination? With a frustrated sigh, she supposed she should get out of here before that strange fog came back. Well, wherever here was, anyways. She was certain that she had crashed on an island other than Berk, seeing as no riders had greeted her yet. Where she actually was, she hadn't the slightest. She dimly recalled something about the legend of and island inhabited by some sort of fog monster, but the actual name of the island eluded her.

The effects of the thing Stormchaser had been wounded by still clung to his mind in a thin mist, but he found that they were wearing off by now. He twisted his body to inspect the strange white bindings the old human had put on his leg. He sniffed and looked over them with distaste, but made no move to tear them off. They seemed to have stopped the bleeding, whatever they were.

"My name's Willa" she shouted back, answering him.

Toothless gave a grateful nod to Gothi
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Rouge tilts his head out from behind a tree, spotting what appeared to be a human. *What are they doing here* he thinks carefully moving to get closer. He whips his tail abit listening to see what was going on. *They seem young* he thinks sniffing the air a bit.
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:30 pm

(aah connie i didnt realize u liked httyd too!! since httyd was what got me into rping on CS i am going to go ahead and remake the characters i used to use for httyd rps back in like... 2014... omg memories)

The Basics
Name: Jay
Tribe: Hooligans
Height: 5'8
Build: thin
Skin type: pale
Hair: straight black hair a little longer than shoulder length (colour and style)
Eyes: green
Scars/tattoos/birthmarks: none

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: Heteromantic Asexual
Personality: i am not good at describing personality; i always used to make her personality be much like mine, so yeah... She'll definitely be quite ADHD... other than that, rp it out.
Dislikes: see above
Fears: see above
History: ...i'll figure it out as I go. She's known her dragon, Ika, most of her life - she met her shortly after the Vikings and the dragons allied 15 years ago when Jay was a toddler and Ika was a hatchling, and they've been friends ever since. Her parents disappeared mysteriously a few years ago (in other words i don't want to have to deal with who they are lol) and her and Ika have been living alone in their old house since then.

Personal Relations
Parents: Missing
Siblings: None
Friends: Ika. Besides that... We'll see how things develop
Dragon: Ika (if applicable)
Relationship with Dragon: Close as family (if applicable)

The Basics
Name: Ika
Breed: Nadder
Colouration: Blue, with green star-like speckles covering her body, thickest on the undersides of her wings
Eyes: yellow
Scars/birthmarks: none

Digging Deeper
Sexuality: heteromantic asexual
Personality: friendly, other than that, rp it out
Dislikes: rp it out
Fears: rp it out
History: She met Jay when she was a hatchling and they've been inseparable ever since.

Personal Relations
Friends: Jay, other than that, we'll see
Family: none
Rider: Jay (if applicable)
Relationship with rider: close as family (if applicable)
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:39 am

(Awesome! Hi Réka! You're accepted ^^ I'm a huge HTTYD fan xD I love all of the characters, and of course the different dragon breeds <3)

Tarben smiled back at Willa as they landed in the village. His eyes turned skyward again as a bolt of lightning streaked across the sky, followed by the deep grumble of thunder. "We can take shelter in my house, if you want," he invited her. "It should be vacant at the moment; my parents went on a fishing trip a couple of days ago." He grimaced at the sky. "Probably not the best of ideas." He dismounted Ember, attempting to keep his legs from shaking. He thought he'd done a wonderful job of pretending that the blood from the Skrill's leg hadn't bothered him, but truth be told, he'd wanted to barf the entire time.

Brenna spotted what she was certain to be movement out of the corner of her eye, disrupting her thoughts. She reached for her dagger, but it must have been lost in the storm. Instead, she picked up a stray piece of driftwood and brandished it in front of her in what was supposed to be a threatening manner. "D-don't come any closer, whatever you are," she stammered, attempting to sound brave.

The old woman's eyes crinkled as she smiled at the Night Fury. Stormchaser rose to his feet, quite unsteadily at first. He tentatively put weight on his injured leg, but it was still quite painful to walk on. He let out a strangled yelp and awkwardly limped a couple of steps. He then turned around and dipped his head to the old human, blinking respectfully to thank her for her help. He did the same to the Night Fury before flapping his wings in an attempt to take off, but with his injured leg, he couldn't get enough power to launch himself into the air.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:44 am

Rouge narrows his eyes at the piece of wood in their hands before carefully making his way out of his cover. *Really thinks I'll hurt her* he thinks giving her a low rumble from his chest area. He keeps himself low in a curious manner at what she was doing here.
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:14 am

Tarben smiled back at Willa as they landed in the village. His eyes turned skyward again as a bolt of lightning streaked across the sky, followed by the deep grumble of thunder. "We can take shelter in my house, if you want," he invited her. "It should be vacant at the moment; my parents went on a fishing trip a couple of days ago." He grimaced at the sky. "Probably not the best of ideas." He dismounted Ember, attempting to keep his legs from shaking. He thought he'd done a wonderful job of pretending that the blood from the Skrill's leg hadn't bothered him, but truth be told, he'd wanted to barf the entire time.

Brenna's violet eyes widened when a medium-sized dragon emerged from the foliage. Although its posture didn't seem threatening, she moved the branch into a defensive position and took a step back. Images of her mother's death flickered across her mind as she stared fearfully at this strange dragon. The one that had killed her mom had been quite a bit larger than this, though.

The old woman's eyes crinkled as she smiled at the Night Fury. Stormchaser rose to his feet, quite unsteadily at first. He tentatively put weight on his injured leg, but it was still quite painful to walk on. He let out a strangled yelp and awkwardly limped a couple of steps. He then turned around and dipped his head to the old human, blinking respectfully to thank her for her help. He did the same to the Night Fury before flapping his wings in an attempt to take off, but with his injured leg, he couldn't get enough power to launch himself into the air.

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AgentWashingtub » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:30 am

((okay!! so, where is everyone? who could Jay + Ika interact with?))
I LOVE AGENT WASHINGTON

(my name's réka [pronounced ray-kuh]. im very adhd. pls feel free to yell abt physics, space, and/or red vs blue with me at any time)

ADHD Army

AgentWashingtub

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me