This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: This is Berk [HTTYD RP] - New, Open, and Accepting!

Postby lulu1239 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:34 pm

(Would you like him to some end up in Breakneck Bog for you one character so how or run into someone else)
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:38 pm

Conceited Composer wrote:
|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa, Toothless, Stormchaser|

"Great!" Tarben exclaimed. "I'm sure Ember and I can help him out." For once, Ember complied with what her rider wanted. She could tell the seriousness of the situation and wanted to help the other dragon in any way possible. She cautiously approached the Skrill, crawling towards him with her head low to the ground as not to be a threat. I'm here to help, she told him. Though she could be quite ornery and proud at times, she knew that this wounded dragon was most likely more powerful than she. Ember carefully wedged her head under the Skrill and pushed him onto Toothless' back.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Breakneck Bog|Tags: Open|

"Of course, the universe just loves to prove me wrong." A strange-looking clump of fog was gathering in the woods. Brenna really didn't like the looks of that - and it was headed right toward her, of all places. She tried to run away, but the fog surrounded her until she couldn't see anything. She heard some strange chittering noises emanating from the fog, causing her heart rate to increase significantly. This can't be good.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Toothless, Willa, Tarben|

Stormchaser grudgingly deferred authority to Toothless, recognising the other dragon as an Alpha. The grass brushed against his face as he risked a short nod to clarify his accord. When he noticed another dragon approaching, he bristled a bit until hearing her message of aid. He allowed himself to be pushed onto the Night Fury's back, albeit unhappily.

Toothless stretched out his muscular wings and flapped them, rising from the ground he hovered above for a few moments before heading into Berk. Dodging between the buildings around the town he headed to Gothi's once there he circled the building twice before landing once again to slide the Skrill off his back.

Willa looked around, running a hand through her wet hair. "Let me guess, this place is full of Dragons, isn't it." She said to Tarben bluntly.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:12 am

(Either one is fine)

|Tarben and Ember|Viking/Monstrous Nightmare|Location: Berk|Tags: Willa |

"Yup," Tarben replied with a smile. He'd barely noticed that he was utterly soaked at the moment, but he didn't mind. "Most dragons aren't typically very aggressive, though. A Skrill would be an exception." He figured he'd have to look up the Skrill in the book of dragons when they got to the village so he could see how best to handle it. It was either that, or ask the chief. "Now we should probably get back to the village. Ember and I can give you a lift, if you want," he offered. Ember snorted dubiously, but lowered her neck nonetheless. Tarben mounted the Monstrous Nightmare, feeling the familiar warmth of her scales started to ease his typically tense posture. Sometimes, it was nice that his dragon was also a personal buttwarmer.

"Of course, the universe just loves to prove me wrong." A strange-looking clump of fog was gathering in the woods. Brenna really didn't like the looks of that - and it was headed right toward her, of all places. She tried to run away, but the fog surrounded her until she couldn't see anything. She heard some strange chittering noises emanating from the fog, causing her heart rate to increase significantly. This can't be good.

|Stormchaser|Skrill|Location: Berk|Tags: Toothless|

Stormchaser landed on a wooden surface with a heavy thud as he rolled off of the Night Fury's back. The large Skrill started to become wary, especially as an old human hobbled out to meet them. He nearly bared his teeth, but remembered the Night Fury's warning and gave a mistrustful look to the old woman instead.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:52 am

(Either one is fine)

"Yup," Tarben replied with a smile. He'd barely noticed that he was utterly soaked at the moment, but he didn't mind. "Most dragons aren't typically very aggressive, though. A Skrill would be an exception." He figured he'd have to look up the Skrill in the book of dragons when they got to the village so he could see how best to handle it. It was either that, or ask the chief. "Now we should probably get back to the village. Ember and I can give you a lift, if you want," he offered. Ember snorted dubiously, but lowered her neck nonetheless. Tarben mounted the Monstrous Nightmare, feeling the familiar warmth of her scales started to ease his typically tense posture. Sometimes, it was nice that his dragon was also a personal buttwarmer.

Stormchaser landed on a wooden surface with a heavy thud as he rolled off of the Night Fury's back. The large Skrill started to become wary, especially as an old human hobbled out to meet them. He nearly bared his teeth, but remembered the Night Fury's warning and gave a mistrustful look to the old woman instead.

Willa climbed on after Tarben and wrapped her arms around Tarben's waist.

((Can I make a horse for Willa instead of a Dragon?))

Toothless nudged Gothi worriedly
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:27 am

(Ok I think he'll be in breakneck bog)

Rouge coughs a bit of water from his mouth as he stands up to take a look around. "Shouldn't have tried to bite that dragon" he grumbles licking at his side where a tooth had scratched. He lets put a irritated hissing growl like noise at spotting the fog, from his spot on the beach. He moves his webbed feet closer towards the water in case he had to dart.
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FaerieBoy » Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:30 am

{ Is anyone open for Tobias? }

Building blocks inside our heads, things we wish
we'd never said... Sewing tapestries across the world,
only with the right thread. Are you one who can
control their imagination, or do you let it control you?

~~~

Anything is possible. May that be good or bad is up to
you...

~~~

Is it
Reality
A mask from which we hide
It is something we falsify
As real

~~~

♥cisfemale|drag king|hetrosexual, biromantic♥
♠perky goth|writer / artist♠
♦muleberry, garnet, ebony♦
♣anime, manhwa, manga, missio, falling in reverse♣
♚feel free to pm me! i love to rp, so don't be timid♚
FaerieBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:05 pm

(@Natasha: Sure, go for it! )

(@Insane Snuggles: Willa and Tarben will be in Berk village soon, and Brenna is going to be interacting with Rogue on Breakneck Bog)

"No funny business, now," Tarben told Ember. The Monstrous Nightmare gave a dissatisfied huff in response. She launched herself into the sky in a smooth manner and started towards the village.

Brenna heard another sound outside the chittering fog. It sounded like - footsteps? She wasn't quite sure. If they were footsteps, then they were too fast to be human. Her heartrate increased considerably. Please don't be a dragon, please don't be a dragon...

The old woman seemed to look Stormchaser over, giving Toothless a reassuring pat. She then walked back into her wooden living quarters. She reemerged moments later with an armful of herbs and bandages. She started to mash the herbs into a pulp using a strange hollowed-out rock, adding precise amounts of each. Stormchaser watched with unease as she carried the pulp of herbs over and carefully
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:22 pm

(@Natasha: Sure, go for it! )

(@Insane Snuggles: Willa and Tarben will be in Berk village soon, and Brenna is going to be interacting with Rogue on Breakneck Bog)

"No funny business, now," Tarben told Ember. The Monstrous Nightmare gave a dissatisfied huff in response. She launched herself into the sky in a smooth manner and started towards the village.

Brenna heard another sound outside the chittering fog. It sounded like - footsteps? She wasn't quite sure. If they were footsteps, then they were too fast to be human. Her heartrate increased considerably. Please don't be a dragon, please don't be a dragon...

The old woman seemed to look Stormchaser over, giving Toothless a reassuring pat. She then walked back into her wooden living quarters. She reemerged moments later with an armful of herbs and bandages. She started to mash the herbs into a pulp using a strange hollowed-out rock, adding precise amounts of each. Stormchaser watched with unease as she carried the pulp of herbs over and carefully

It's okay Toothless assured him. Seeing his unease. He lay near Stormchaser.

Name: Storm
Appearance: Image

Willa held on tight to Tarben's waist as the Dragon lifted into the air.
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lulu1239 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:48 pm

Rouge growls darting into the fog, snapping his jaws most of the mist. "Stupid fog go away or lift up" he growls heading through it towards a different area that smell a bit of weird smell. *What is that* he thinks slowing down abit in speed.
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:57 pm

(@Natasha: Accepted!)

Tarben became very aware of the girl's arms around his waist as they flew. Ember made a noise that sounded suspiciously like dragon laughter. They soared over the forest, edging closer to the village with every wingbeat.

|Brenna Stormborn|Location: Breakneck Bog|Tags: Rogue|

Brenna heard snapping, but she couldn't see anything due to the strange mist that still surrounded her. Parts of it had cleared away, making strange sounds as they did. She could have sworn she'd seen yellow eyes staring angrily at her through the fog. She heard a growl, and then one more higher pitched emanating from the fog. Her unease grew like a weed, sending butterflies fluttering around in her stomach.

Stormchaser hissed in pain as the old woman applied the herbs to his wound. They stung like a thousand wasps for a couple of moments, but soon felt oddly soothing. He soon became aware of the feeling of something being wrapped around his leg. This, he did not like, but he held his tongue as he knew he'd be no match for an adult Night Fury. Maybe when he had fully recovered from the strange wooden spine that had been in his leg.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me