Steven Universe The Danger (accepting) .

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Steven Universe The Danger (accepting)

Postby soonyoung » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:03 am

Chrysocolla
    "Calcite answers correctly."
    She responded then stepping on the beach by the diamonds side. She pointed again towards the Thulite, "Shall I capture him?" She asked.
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:56 am

White diamond shrugged. "He's ok, as long as he's on our side." White diamond ordered. "But he must complete a proper salute in presence of the diamonds."
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soonyoung » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:04 am

Thulite
He gave the diamonds a glare before walking away without a salute. Ignoring them interely.

Chrysocolla
She face palmed as she saw him walk off into the temple, "Lets not worry about him right now. We must get the Peridot and Amber and shatter the corrupted rhochelle." She said mostly speaking to Calcite, Wheres limestone?
      smile flower / cancer - leo / carat /
      hiii my names tyla and i like astronomy,
      writing and reading! also a kpop fan.
soonyoung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:09 am

im not sure. I don't think she ever like the diamonds. "Yes. The bug cage is over there-" Calcite gestured, "And the peridot is probably far over there." She pointed toward the barn.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:00 am

I have no clue if you are even accepting anymore and I didn't bother to read all 100 pages of this, but just because the other SU RPs are quiet, I'm gonna apply for this one.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

But I am so deal with it.
Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:25 am

((Yeah, we're accepting.))

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:35 am

Username: Epixelmon

Character name: Emerald

Nickname: Tech

Canon or OC: Rebecca Sugar don't own these.

Image: Unavailable until I figure out how to work the images for this site.

Current location: Earth

Relationships: His closest friend is his handmade scrap robanoid named Junky. At present, he doesn't know about any other gems besides the diamonds and the corrupted gems he sees here and there. He thinks the rebellion has been wiped out for over 5,000 years.

Personality: He is lax and land-back, as well as a bit clumsy. Tech is relentless in combat, however. He is normally relaxed and content around others, but when he finds something interesting or important, he is determined to learn more, even if it intrudes apon others. If he finds someone he sees of a good heart, or just overall a good person, he becomes moderately loyal to them. In combat, he becomes a relentless, powerful, and near unstoppable force, a vital unit in battle. He can attack multiple targets, and sometimes, out of pure spite, will shatter his opponent's gem if they have done heavy damage to his friends, Junky, or himself. (This can be physical, emotional, or mental damage.) At times of idleness, however, he is normally a comedic and lax gem, and much like Amythest, is a very relaxed and playful, though he has issues with invading another gems personal space or making them feel uncomfortable with his sarcastic and slightly rude tone.

History: Created 863,000 years before present day, he's been around long enough to see quite a few things through. Though he is older than most gems he knows, he is normally under them in rank. He was originally placed under command of Yellow Diamond as a high-rank general. He wasn't the best leader, due to his lax personality, but had good plans when needed, as well as a reputation as an extremely dangerous gem that got many of his underlings to obey. He caught word of the new rebellion for a planet called Earth and wanted to know more. After visiting the planet, he instantly fell in love with it. Planets like earth, full of organic life and thriving, were rare, and he didn't want Earth used as a massive kindergarten. None of the diamonds listened to him, and he soon saw the diamonds as nothing more than power-hungry monarchs who wouldn't notice a good decision if it was hanging in front of their face. He kept that to himself, though. He soon began a following on Homeworld that he would send to intercept convoys and transports to Earth. He would also ambush supply runs and intercept messages to other diamonds so Rose Quartz could use the information on them. Soon he was a helper on the inside, helping to keep the rebellion on the rise. He was caught eventually and was punished by removal of his title and any access to anything to help his gems on the inside. He was demoted to one of the lowest ranks and was humiliated as a basic soldier for some time. He took the first chance he had to make a break for Earth, when he was alone for long enough to activate an escape pod. He landed hard on Earth, on the exact opposite side of the planet from Beach City. He started making his way across the planet by foot in hopes he'd find Rose and the rebellion. He came across the battlefield as both forces began their attack and immediately retreated deep underground out of fear that the homeworld forces would capture him or that the rebellion would mistake him for an enemy. He narrowly escaped homeworld's final attack and when he came across a corrupted gem, didn't know how to react. He lived underground for a very long time, finding more corrupted gems as time went on. He began to fear for the rebellion having being destroyed by strange gem monsters. Emerald remains underground, with his own monitoring system, trying to find as many corrupted gems as possible in hopes he can do something with their gems.

Description: Emerald is a beryl, an expensive and discontinued berserker version of the gem, and even though he doesn't show it, is extremely adept in combat, with advanced techniques, stamina, and endurance. He was designed to be much more formidable in combat, and be much more relentless and overall dangerous than any other. He is about the hight of a Pearl, but noticeably shorter. (without limb enhancers. With them, he'd be about as tall as Garnet.) He has light green skin and a very, very dark green suit that covers nearly his entire body besides his fingers. He has short hair, about midway between his skin tone and suit color. He has a green visor, similar to Peridot's. Gem placement on left forearm. Gem is a green, transparent diamond. Gem weapon: chain guillotine, a crescent blade attached in the middle by a long chain, connecting to a handle that Emerald can control it with. Attack pattern consists normally of multiple controlled and precise arcs through the air that can cause severe damage to whatever they hit. The arcs are so wide that any melee combat is useless as no one can get close enough to attack him. Emerald can adapt to any opponent, be it a tank, nimble, aggressive. He can also scale sheer cliffs with the chain guillotine by arcing the blade headlong into the ground. Another for transport is "blinking": a split second of extreme speed, allowing him to cover good distance in the blink of an eye, but for about at long. He can't teleport, but "blinking" substitutes for getting places quickly or confounding opponents by outspeeding them or dodging their attacks with plenty of tI me to spare. He is also knowledgable in ancient and modern gem technology, something he studied himself. He is adept with ancient gem tech coding and commands, and is advanced in modern tech. He has enough technological know how to create robanoids from kindergarten injectors, something that has never been done before. Each of his makeshift scrap robanoids can't shapeshift, but come equipped with a powerful arsenal of weapons and tools, such as the flask robanoid liquid, laser Gatling guns on each side, flamethrowers, and of course, a self destruct function. He has a mini robanoid on his person at all times he calls Junky, normally seen on his shoulder, a dodgeball-sized scrap robanoid with friendly AI. Emerald loves the company of Junky and keeps him with him. Only he can understand Junky's dialect. He always wears limb enhancers on his feet, due to his modifications on them to allow him to hover and glide along the ground at high speeds. His arm attachment is also modded to allow special capture bubbles as well as a funtional high-powered laser minigun instead of the basic blast cannon that Peridot had. He doesn't wear the arm attachment nearly as often because he finds it harder to use his gem weapon without. Instead he keeps them latched onto his back for easy access, creating the illusion of some sort of air tanks on his back. Emerald also wears a visor, much like the one peridot wears, but this one can scan for active living beings, zoom in like binoculars, identify beings he's met before, and even calculate technological damage so he can locate and repair it. A defining trait about him is that he always seems to have a wicked grin on his face, his reasoning being: "I've never found a reason not to." He also likes to crack a joke at some of the worst times to ease the pressure on others, though that normally backfires. Although he no longer serves the diamonds, he still wears a Yellow Diamond insignia on his chest.

Traits: Lax, laid-back, clumsy, dangerous, relentless, comedic.

Other information: Over 863,000 years old; era 1 beryl with era 2 technology and knowledge to use it; Enhanced abilities, but dulled senses (in other words, he is much stronger, faster, and smarter than other gems, but he has worse senses of hearing, smell, and sight. That's why he has equipment like his visor to enhance his sense of sight and hearing. His sense of smell is still quite dull: he can't smell anything.); though he was a fairly common gem type during era 1, beryls are becoming less and less common, as the shortage of resources on homeworld during era 2 made it harder to create the proper abilities for the gems to even be worth making. Beryls were later discontinued entirely, and slowly they disappear from homeworld. Emerald is one on the last remaining 96 beryls to still exist. Beryls had different abilities depending on their kind, such as Heliodor being a kind of tank, and aquamarine being a strategist.

Siding: Rebellion

Equipment: Chain Guillotine, Junky, Scrap Robanoids, Modified Limb Enhancers, Scanner Visor

Abilities: "Blinking"; Night vision, scanner, and zoom-in (Thanks to the visor); technological know-how, and a lot of it; camouflage field, turning him into a near invisible figure, only noticeable to gems with scanners like his own; long-ranged weapons, allowing him to flank or ambush opponents while camouflaged; hover-flight (thanks to his limb enhancers); rapid-fire laser (again, thanks to limb enhancers); and scrap robanoids such as Junky. He is abnormally durable for a gem, and can take several lethal attacks and continue fighting with full strength, as well as use ones strengths against them. He can draw his weapon and attack so fast that his opponents don't always get a chance to react. He can also send a shockwave through his chain and create a dangerously powerful charge on the blade that can poof a gem too close to it. One more for his weapon, he can use it like Amythest uses her whip, to reach faraway objects, to sling and throw large objects, and as a grappling hook, to prevent himself from falling.

Other: My original idea was to have three gems, Onyx, Emerald, and Topaz. However, I started to like Emerald more than the rest, and it would be WAY easier to RP one gem than three. Also, I didn't have pics for Onyx or Topaz, and the pic I have for Emerald is good, but I can't figure out how to post the image correctly. I'm a n00b to Chicken Smoothie.

Quotes: "Whadda mean, I can't kill 'em?"
"No, no, I am perfectly capable of blowing them up myself."
"Enemy face, meet laser gun. You two will make one electric pair."
"I'm pretty sure you're holding it upside down."
"Why, of course! I do love me the smell of carnage in the morning."
"Other gems always think I can't do anything technological. They even used to send in other gems to do the tech work while I did the grunt work. Turns out those guys couldn't even fabricate the comparators correctly."
"No, you need to swipe to the right to make it go left."
"Yeah, I used to go without limb enhancers. I find it much easier to float everywhere instead of walking, though. Guess I got used to not feeling the ground."
"Now you see me, now you probably and hopefully don't."
"Yeah yeah yeah, tell that to Junky here, he's a great listener. Also a good shot with his flamethrowers."
"I think it's spelled Floccinaucinihilipilification."
"Try dividing by zero. Actually, it isn't that hard. It just means infinite nothingness."
"I swear, one of these days, I'm going to get myself shattered. Though I feel like I should've been by now. I mean, 863,296 years trying not to die is a lot of work."
"Your asking the guy who can't smell, how something smells? Go pester someone else with your lack of common sense."
"Without the visor, not only would I not be able to see in the dark, I wouldn't be able to see at all, sorta. Don't worry. I can manage."
"I got a few things up my sleeve even I don't know about."

Sorry if that was a bit over-the-top. I've been looking for an active Steven Universe RP for a long time.
Last edited by Epixelmon on Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to my signature, which is so unoriginal it will probably surprise you that I'm even bothering to write it this way.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epixelmon » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:37 am

Great. Hopefully you read that all.

Epixelmon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:42 am

((You use images my doing [img] and then

And [/img]

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:56 am

Accepted)

Jade gets dizzy for a mommet
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me