Totally Not Normal -- Always Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Do think I should allow teenage pregnancies in this rp?

Yes
38%
No
63%

Total votes : 8

Re: Totally Not Normal -- Accepting

Postby cocobear2 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:43 am

Your Username: ~dusk~
Characters Name (please include any nicknames): Allure. Nicknames- Ali, Al
Magical Power Major: Flight
Magical Power Minor: Senses
Magical Power Weaknesses (don’t have to have any): She is sensitive when people touch her for her senses power. (Not sure if that is a weakness..)
Crush (if none at the moment write NATM): Arick
Boyfriend/girlfriend (if none at the moment write NATM): Arick
Looks (can be picture, description, or both): https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/imag ... 4Pkt_tT0kQ
Anything else: Thanks :)
Last edited by cocobear2 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cocobear2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:45 am

(Accepted!)
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocobear2 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:47 am

(Thanks! Where should I jump in at? :) )
cocobear2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:24 am

(You can't really make a force field dissapear as its purpose is to block things!XD and you can just say your finishing your last lap in 3rd hour P.E./Gym)
Remi
I laugh, letting the force field dissapear. "Ok!"
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocobear2 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:29 am

Allure finally finished her third lap in P.E.. She panting a little, stopping. When she caught her breath, she looked around slowly. She wondered if anyone would talk to her today. She sighed quietly, waiting to see what else she had to do for P.E..
cocobear2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:37 pm

(But technically, you can make it disappear but I can barrow your power so doesn't that mean that I can make it disappear? XD)

Right then Zoey felt her powers give away. "Sh*t!" She cried as she fell down to the ground.
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:39 pm

(Hmm... I don't know. Because its not exactly that your "borrowing" the power, but more of copying it. So, i would think that if its copying, then each force field caster would control theirs and only theirs.... Im still not sure though...XD)

Remi
I look back at Zoey and upon seeing her fall, I quickly cast a force field around her. I then shift back to my human form before lowering the force field to the ground, letting it dissapear once there. "Are you ok?" I ask, running to Zoey.
Live each day to the fullest. ~ Unknown____Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ~ Plato ____ Silence speaks when words can't ~ Unknown ____ There will be an answer, let it be! ~ Beatles ____ At the end of the day you can either focus on what's tearing you apart or what's keeping you together. ~ Unknown ____ I want you to be my "teenage dream" not "the one that got away." ~ Unknown ____ She wanted something else, something different, something more. Passion and romance perhaps, or or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms, or perhaps... something as simple as not being second. ~ The Notebook ____ I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel. ~ Marilyn Monroe ____ We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams. ~ Unknown____ Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss ____ You're never fully dressed without a smile! ~ Peter Marshall ____ One good thing about music is that when it hits you, you feel no pain. ~ Bob Marley ____ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. ~ Ricky Nelson ____ Don't let your past steal your future. Move on. ~ Unknown
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:44 pm

"Yeah, thanks." She watched the others finish their last laps. "Well, haha!"
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emmi537942 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Remi
"Are we even know?" I ask her with an impish smile before turning and smileing at the new girl running her laps.
Emmi537942

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redpanda. » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:50 pm

"Ha! Are we even know? I thought the term was, "Are we even now." Zoey laughed.

(Hehe, typo)
ImageImageImage
redpanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me