Mods Please Delete

Post here for trades involving items, pets, points or currency from other websites (FR, Wajas, mweor, etc)

Re: **75 GP for a UR Butterfly Wolf**

Postby Azahlea » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Red Moon wrote:Unfortunately you aren't looking for a mountain zebra :lol:
That's all i have for sale and i'm GP broke :lol:
Probably i will sell you my butter,i love her but i WANT CUSTOMS!! YAY!!
What do you think of Aywas? I love the new Quol <333

Yeah, I really like Aywas. Its so cool that you can create your own custom creatures, and they come up with such cool designs! And the Quol is great! I don't know why, but I have a soft spot for six-legged reptilian creatures <3

Also, if it will help you make a decision, I can offer this girl in addition to the GP. She is one of two Shishas I got when I bred a Sunset Melo and a Galaxy Phanto =3
Azahlea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitishane » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:20 pm

I will buy the UR Butterfly Wolf from you. Please let me know your Aywas ID # and I will get the funds sent over right away.
Image Image Image
Kitishane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Moon » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:56 pm

Azahlea : I really like this shisa XD I will think about it (a day max,i don't want to turn you crazy XD) and if i decide to sell (probably) i will send a suggestion ^^

Kitishane : I'm sorry but i contacted Azahlea first,so i think would be more fair to sell the butter to her or doing a quick two days auction,i really don't know :? ,suggestions?
Red Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azahlea » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:26 am

Red Moon wrote:Azahlea : I really like this shisa XD I will think about it (a day max,i don't want to turn you crazy XD) and if i decide to sell (probably) i will send a suggestion ^^

Kitishane : I'm sorry but i contacted Azahlea first,so i think would be more fair to sell the butter to her or doing a quick two days auction,i really don't know :? ,suggestions?

Thanks for not turning me down right away! It would be great if you were to sell it to me, but it would also be okay if you decided to do an auction (and I would understand if you decide not to sell it at all lol).
Azahlea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitishane » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:21 am

You have to do whatever makes you happiest. If the Shisa and GP make you happy, then take that. If you want a quick sale and a guaranteed 75 GP, take my offer. Either way, I appreciate your time.
Image Image Image
Kitishane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red Moon » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:11 am

Ok ;)
I decided to do a 24 hours auction for the butter
It will end tomorrow at 7:55 am
Here's the link ^^ viewtopic.php?f=26&t=274071&start=0

Azahlea : I love her (because is simply gorgeous <333) but i will definitely sell her to the winner,because i'm desperately in need of GP
Red Moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azahlea » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Kitishane wrote:You have to do whatever makes you happiest. If the Shisa and GP make you happy, then take that. If you want a quick sale and a guaranteed 75 GP, take my offer. Either way, I appreciate your time.

I never said I wouldn't give her the 75 GP as soon as she wanted it, I was only trying to increase my offer. And I don't think it is very nice of you to take over my thread like this.
Azahlea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitishane » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:10 pm

I truly apologize if it seemed that I was taking over your thread. I honestly didn't realize that it was yours until I went back to the first post. This whole time I've been replying under the impression that this thread was started by Red Moon. Again, I apologize, and will step out as to avoid further misunderstandings.
Image Image Image
Kitishane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azahlea » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Kitishane wrote:I truly apologize if it seemed that I was taking over your thread. I honestly didn't realize that it was yours until I went back to the first post. This whole time I've been replying under the impression that this thread was started by Red Moon. Again, I apologize, and will step out as to avoid further misunderstandings.

Okay, as long as it was just a mistake I am okay with it. Thanks for the apology =)
Azahlea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me