The Sims 3

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Re: The Sims 3

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon May 05, 2014 9:49 am

Cookiezandcream:) wrote:I have sims 3 with expansions (supernatural, generations, pets, island paradise, into the future, and a whole heap of stuff packs) and I really want university. I do have it and have tried to up-load it twice but it keeps stopping at some item thing and won't load form there. Has anyone else had this problem?? And also with Island paradise I made a person in the Island town but the time stuffs up. Everything stops but the water. Help???

In the Island Paradise town, delete the two resorts {NOT the one you can get for free!} and delete the ghost family {I think their last name is Dregg or something like that}. Also, just delete out all of the old Sims. Delete Rebecca's Cafe. I did all of that, and my game ran pretty smooth for a while. It lags for a few minutes sometimes, so I just use the cheat "ResetSim *" to reset all the Sims in the town, as some are probably stuck. After doing that, it works fine again(: My Sims have the starter resort a 5 Star, and own 3{?} Private Islands. The town use to be unplayable for me, so I'm extremely happy it works now!

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Mon May 05, 2014 3:03 pm

I have two queeries... both about supernatural actually.

1) I brought the rocking horse, but it doesn't seem to have any interactions with it. Does it only work for children? (currently the person is a toddler)

2) Do Supernatural beings have different age ranges than the humans because my house consists of a fairy, a werewolf and a were-toddler... the were-toddler is the only one following the age pattern I have set. The fairy apparently has 129 days until aging into an adult instead of a normal amount (by the way, my total simrange for lifespan is supposed to be 122...)

-My Stuff || Art || Sims 3 Page || Past Usernames-
Cierra Hope, <Space_Cadet}<::, {Annabeth Chase}, .:.Anna.&.Elsa.:.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElevatingHearts » Mon May 05, 2014 3:04 pm

.:.Anna.&.Elsa.:. wrote:I have two queeries... both about supernatural actually.

1) I brought the rocking horse, but it doesn't seem to have any interactions with it. Does it only work for children? (currently the person is a toddler)

2) Do Supernatural beings have different age ranges than the humans because my house consists of a fairy, a werewolf and a were-toddler... the were-toddler is the only one following the age pattern I have set. The fairy apparently has 129 days until aging into an adult instead of a normal amount (by the way, my total simrange for lifespan is supposed to be 122...)

1) Rocking Horse is only for children.

2) Yes, Supernatural creatures have longer lives, but they don't change from your settings until they are a Young Adult.

Click either picture to check out the Pokemon Fan Fiction I am writing! The account is just starting up so I would love any support you can give!(: "Only You" involves a romance and "Snagged" is just simply an adventure to get a Pokemon back.

Chapter 1 to Only You was published on 10/29/14 which is my Latest update on it.

My Latest Update for "Snagged" was the prologue, which was posted on 10/25/14.

Again, just click either cover picture to read the book! Any votes or comments would be greatly appreciated!(:
ElevatingHearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Happily.Ever.After~ » Mon May 05, 2014 3:45 pm

ahh thank you, that explains it, thank you

-My Stuff || Art || Sims 3 Page || Past Usernames-
Cierra Hope, <Space_Cadet}<::, {Annabeth Chase}, .:.Anna.&.Elsa.:.

~Happily.Ever.After~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sleepwalkers. » Sat May 10, 2014 3:05 am

Hello there! I've played Sims 2 for ages, and I just got Sims 3. I've already played Sims 3 at my friends house once. Does anyone know of any good cheats? I have the base game and Pets, by the way.
i'm telling you
just watch your mouth
i know your game
what you're about
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sleepy ➵ demigirl
[she/her or they/them]
ImageImageImage
(wip, FR, dA)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
.sleepwalkers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quitting CS... » Sat May 10, 2014 3:11 am

R o b i n E y e. wrote:Huh,
Bella, it might just be that the grim reaper aged up.. I know one time in an effort to get him in my sim family I aged him up once and he no longer wore the grim reaper outfit. I also have a funny story, but its also annoying.. Er, im very protective of sims animals(probably because when I didn't have it I played with my sister, she killed every stray that came on the lot.), I was playing in Appaloosa Plains. Well, my characters were at the Fall Festival and Hetty Lionheart died there. I knew she had alot of cats, so when the grim reaper appeared I kept ageing him up. Eventually he died, but there was no grim reaper to take him away. Now the grim reaper ghost and the Hetty Lionheart ghost just float in one place in the park. So, when I realized that I scrolled over to Hetty's house and added all of her cats to my family.. Didn't want them to die!
Another story:
I was playing the sims with my sister, being mean she acted like she was going to kill off my elder dog by hovering over the 'trigger age transition' button. When she got up from the couch she accidentally pressed it.. The grim reaper appeared soon after. So she used the cheat 'delete object' on him. He disappeared, I owned a ghost dog. Later that sim-day we were scrolling around the map and we saw this little shadow, so we zoomed in on it. Oh my gosh.. THE GRIM REAPER WAS ON THE SIDEWALK!! Yeah, well that freaked me out.

Omg this happened to me
My sim died of starving and I didn't want her to die because she had two newborn babies, so I deleted the Grim Reaper and then, later, he just stood there outside the lot I was playing on. He was standing still. Watching.
Always. ;_;

Chromahound wrote:Hello there! I've played Sims 2 for ages, and I just got Sims 3. I've already played Sims 3 at my friends house once. Does anyone know of any good cheats? I have the base game and Pets, by the way.

You have testingcheatsenabled true, which is just... I have no idea. You can do tons of funny stuff with it.
You have motherlode, giving you 50,000 simoleons or something, and then there is moveobjects on, which you can use to place furniture inside other furniture. At least that's what happens when I use it...
Quitting CS.
The community I used to love has grown into a rude, hateful group. I can't take it.
The Trade Rant Thread, rude trade messages, adoptables where you get blamed for copying everyone...
There are good here, I know there is, but sadly, it is outweighed by the bad.
If I, piratepanda, meant anything to anyone here, promise me you give someone a compliment each day, a random stranger or someone you know. Even simple words can make someone happy.

You can still find me on Flight Rising (Piratepandas) or Transformice (Piratpanda).
Goodbye CS. It was fun while it lasted.
Quitting CS...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synthwave » Sat May 10, 2014 3:26 am

Chromahound wrote:Hello there! I've played Sims 2 for ages, and I just got Sims 3. I've already played Sims 3 at my friends house once. Does anyone know of any good cheats? I have the base game and Pets, by the way.

Image Image Image

☆☆☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
deer/arcade - he/him/pup/pups - adult

just a little guy, usually found
on the oekaki
i may not respond to things quickly,
i have bad anxiety ;w;

off-oekaki art gallery

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆☆☆
synthwave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sleepwalkers. » Sat May 10, 2014 3:26 am

I also found you can tame wolves, except the alpha. I only have the base game at the mo, but I think Pets is coming today.
i'm telling you
just watch your mouth
i know your game
what you're about
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sleepy ➵ demigirl
[she/her or they/them]
ImageImageImage
(wip, FR, dA)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
.sleepwalkers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☾Marked By Nyx☽ » Sat May 10, 2014 10:16 am

TrueHeartedRusher<3 wrote:
Cookiezandcream:) wrote:I have sims 3 with expansions (supernatural, generations, pets, island paradise, into the future, and a whole heap of stuff packs) and I really want university. I do have it and have tried to up-load it twice but it keeps stopping at some item thing and won't load form there. Has anyone else had this problem?? And also with Island paradise I made a person in the Island town but the time stuffs up. Everything stops but the water. Help???

In the Island Paradise town, delete the two resorts {NOT the one you can get for free!} and delete the ghost family {I think their last name is Dregg or something like that}. Also, just delete out all of the old Sims. Delete Rebecca's Cafe. I did all of that, and my game ran pretty smooth for a while. It lags for a few minutes sometimes, so I just use the cheat "ResetSim *" to reset all the Sims in the town, as some are probably stuck. After doing that, it works fine again(: My Sims have the starter resort a 5 Star, and own 3{?} Private Islands. The town use to be unplayable for me, so I'm extremely happy it works now!

Thank you soo much. My sims that are in Sunset Vally own a 3 star resort but its really good. Manly candy (Katy Perry's Sweet treats) but its quickly gaining people and stars :P
Darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good ~Nyx

Find everything about the House Of Night series at the website
☾Marked By Nyx☽

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby walk. » Sat May 10, 2014 6:58 pm

I made my first piece of cc for my game and I feel so proud XD
To mods - Bugs is my sister and we tend to trade a lot, please don't ban us!

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

Do you know me?