Download???

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Download???

Postby Lizz337 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:26 pm

When you download can you (supposed to) be able to adopt the petz in your game?? Help me! :?
Lizz337

Re: Download???

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:39 pm

I asked Tess on msn but she changed the subject =)
I tried though. I personally don't play Petz but I'm Tess' real life best friend.

Postby Snowtiger » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:23 am

Yes,You are supposed to be able to adopt the petz in your game.
Snowtiger

Postby Tess » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:12 am

if you have the ubisoft/studio mythos/p.f.magic game 'Petz', and the right version of which to adopt the petz on the adoptions page, you can email me requesting to adopt certain petz displayed, if you read the rules it should all be explained

if you don't have the petz game, you can't adopt them as you can't use them for anything

if your question was really about adoptables, those aren't part of a game, you just need to click adopt and use the codes to put your new pet on your website or wherever

all of this should be explained if you just read the info on the page you're interested in
Click here if you need help from CS Staff or General Helpers!
Tess
Admin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comico » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:39 am

yall may not know me..well no one does here anyways..but you have to have the pets program (if you got already) and if your ADOPTING you need to have the right breed added to your breed files to be able to acsess it...now, to adopt a pet that someone else OWNS and has been taken from a site..you need the right breed (per say it is a wolf but the right wolf or a snake what have you) you will go into program files under c drive..go into w/e the thing is called (foulder) PF magic or w/e was the main file for petz...dubble click then go into adoptions..put the file downloaded from the internet (the adopted pet) and ADD it to the adoption..you will know this is the right place once you see all your petz names! add to it then reload the game (make sure game is off when doing all this..will [censored] up your game if its not) make sure the file is for right verson of petz you have (pets3/4/5) and right breed you already own (wolf/horse/tiger w/e) and right file of the breed.. anyways, reload everything and it should work...hope this helps..sorry if you cant understand what i am saying...
comico

Postby Lady » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:01 pm

comico wrote:yall may not know me..well no one does here anyways..but you have to have the pets program (if you got already) and if your ADOPTING you need to have the right breed added to your breed files to be able to acsess it...now, to adopt a pet that someone else OWNS and has been taken from a site..you need the right breed (per say it is a wolf but the right wolf or a snake what have you) you will go into program files under c drive..go into w/e the thing is called (foulder) PF magic or w/e was the main file for petz...dubble click then go into adoptions..put the file downloaded from the internet (the adopted pet) and ADD it to the adoption..you will know this is the right place once you see all your petz names! add to it then reload the game (make sure game is off when doing all this..will [censored] up your game if its not) make sure the file is for right verson of petz you have (pets3/4/5) and right breed you already own (wolf/horse/tiger w/e) and right file of the breed.. anyways, reload everything and it should work...hope this helps..sorry if you cant understand what i am saying...

This was answered 22 days ago!
ImageImageImageImage
Lady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me