ACNH Island Themes and Inspo Hub

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

ACNH Island Themes and Inspo Hub

Postby imperfectforyou » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:12 am

Hello all! I've noticed an extreme lack of discussion about Animal Crossing New Horizons, so I wanted to start a topic.
I am aware the game has been out for a hot minute, but surely there are others out there like me who play daily!

Please feel free to share anything about your animal crossing island, from current builds to future planning! I wanna see some unique themes and villager lineups! Asking for and giving advice is completely allowed, however, please refrain from unsolicited criticism. That may come across as rude, or as a back-handed compliment.

As for me, I am currently working on a new island theme. I recently flattened my island, and am building from scratch.
My theme for this island is going to be Eternal Sunshine! Obviously, it will be heavily inspired by the movie, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but I would like to add some elements from the recent album released by Ariana Grande.

I will be sharing many updates and photos to this thread, if it gains some traction that is. I have a lot of storylines and lore planned out for this island, so stay tuned if you're interested!

Here is my current rough map plan, as well as my villager lineup!
I KNOW NOT EVERYTHING ON THIS MAP IS POSSIBLE, IT'S A ROUGH PLAN.

Raymond is the clinic doctor. Bangle is in charge of undecided facility. Bae and Bones were previously in a relationship, however went their separate ways and got their memories removed. The rest are tentatively paired as couples (by species).
imperfectforyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me