Game ideas! (want opinions <3)

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Game ideas! (want opinions <3)

Postby WillntWoodnt » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:48 am

Helloooo, Im not a huge programmer BUT, I have 2 ideas for games

Game numeros 1
A 2000s style dress up game based on alternative styles throughout history! I actually started to build things in roblox studio for this, unsure if I'll continue working on it through roblox though.
Locations :
A hugggee mall with stores for each alt fashion, clothes can be bought with a FREE in game currency
Customisable houses and apartments with 2000s and prior furniture. House option will have a street for other players to check out others houses and role play, apartment option will be in an apartment block for about 5 people (to battle possibe lagging).
A fun little rp place with areas for players to rp and even take little photoshoots. Some display shops and actually usable shops such as a bakery, record shop etc.
Npcs:
A NPC for every more "popular" alt fashion! Npcs would be there to accompany new players and teach everyone about their respective fashion!
Currency:
In game currency (cash) could be earned through daily log ins, jobs, and playtime. A trading system is unlikely to be considered since it oftentimes splits a community and creates economy with inflation (HUGE ew).
overview!
A 2000s based dress up/rp centered around alternate aesthetics and styles throughout history with the historical element of teaching others about the history of alternative styles

Game nummer zwei
A pet collecter game! Similar to CS, pets could be adopted every month, but with a slight twist.
Pets can be grown up quicker if you log in and do simply tasks to aid a pet through a growing stage! These tasks end once a pet finishes growing.
Event pets will always be able to be obtained through tasks or games up till 3 years (excluding events such as site birthdays) in addition to new pets that year. I was thinking more of a fantasy theme to the pets such as dragons, ctyptids, urban legends etc but without the occasional horror element.

Dont really expect much to hear from me about these unless it's about the game 1, I have only one laptop which belongs to my mom, no comprehension of blender and minimal coding skills. I can draw tho!!
please do not steal these ideas from me, I am technically working on the big main first game.
🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈
vic!
huge pet collecter game fan
no. 1 Shark lover ❀️🦈
Emo foreva <3
🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈

~offline between 9:30pm (cet) to 7am(sleep times), offline between 7:50am to 1:10pm (school times)~
WillntWoodnt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Game ideas! (want opinions <3)

Postby WillntWoodnt » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:48 am

If you read this,, bump it :D!
🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈
vic!
huge pet collecter game fan
no. 1 Shark lover ❀️🦈
Emo foreva <3
🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈 🦈

~offline between 9:30pm (cet) to 7am(sleep times), offline between 7:50am to 1:10pm (school times)~
WillntWoodnt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Game ideas! (want opinions <3)

Postby lavacattoonz » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:23 am

I really like the first one!Its pretty cool :] :thumbup:
lavacattoonz