do you STEAM?

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

do you STEAM?

Postby obsessivehoarder » Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:42 am

Anyone else on the steam site? what games do you play? I just joined january 1st and havent found a good game i really like yet
i know i want to play grounded but have to wait to buy it
I love trading, hoarding, and gifting
My Main want right now is pets with no legs.
Auctioning this bunny
Im looking for no legged friends. they all are on my wishlist. looking for quantity. please pm me with the link to the group. this way you can continue to add as you wish
Pet's name: Quantity Snake Auction

My Goal this year is to gift 2000 pets. i have currently gifted: 205
obsessivehoarder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: do you STEAM?

Postby obsessivehoarder » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:50 pm

bump
Auctioning this bunny
Im looking for no legged friends. they all are on my wishlist. looking for quantity. please pm me with the link to the group. this way you can continue to add as you wish

obsessivehoarder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsessivehoarder » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:15 am

bump
Auctioning this bunny

obsessivehoarder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puddin_Pie » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:05 am

I am on Steam, been on for a while, mostly play skyrim, and the other elder scrolls games. Also play Age of Empires series. Sacred series, Lego Worlds is good fun too. Also play home world series and portal
Puddin_Pie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:56 pm

been on steam since 2018!!! here r some of my fave games, in no particular order:

the binding of isaac, rebirth in specific. an extremely fun rougelike where you play as a little baby whos trapped in a basement and has to fight monsters. despite being a rougelike the rooms are premade and not proceedurally generated, but the rooms do appear randomly, and theres also a bunch of variety in the items. i believe the base game has.about 4-6 characters? the slc adds some more, only isaac is unlocked from the start, but the easiest unlocks are definitely lazarus and eve, azazel is a peace of cake as well so long as you get good luck with devil rooms, and hes also definitely the most beginner friendly and fun character to play! the game is extremely difficult and does have major themes of religious trauma so its not for everyone, but its a really fun experience, especially for its price

stardew valley. i think everyone knows what stardew valley is. just a really fun farmimg sim, especially if you have mods and/or people to play with. yeah i cant really add anything to this its just stardew valley

plants vs zombies!!!! everyone knows what this one is too but the fact it came out on one of my birthdays probably explains why i am practically interlinked to it. this stupid tower defense game has captivated me so much, ive finished it 3 times, and im about to go for the 4th ! just a really fun and silly tower defense and it will always be worth it for its extremely low price of $5

the sims 4 is another one everyone knows about, it went free a few months ago (though you still have to pay for the dlc ofc) so as long as you have the 20 or so gb needed to install it its p accessible. on it own its really not that interesting of a game, but it really shomes through with mods and dlc. im poor so i have to play with dlc unlockers (do NOT tell the feds 🙄🙄) but mods are free and REALLY spice up the game. the mods i use are definitely not family friendly in the slightest so i cant rlly talk abt them here lol but it makes the game feel like an absolutely insane reality tv show 😭

garrys mod (gmod) is an insanely popular sandbox game and its just one of those steam games almost everyone has. i cant describe gmod because you can do anything in gmod. wanna make renders? movies? you wanna build a flying car that explodes? do you wanna just work at a 7/11? do you wanna be your favorite cartoon character, or pokemon, or animal? you can do all that. the only limit to gmod is truly your imagination!

scribblenauts unlimited is an extremely casual game, but its a childhood one of mine. extremely calm, cathartic, nastolgic, and relaxing. once again, imagination is your only limit here. this ones much more limited than gmod since its a childrens game that was released on a few consoles unlike gmod, but you can always grab some mods to add more stuff, and i think its limits work in its favor anyways, because it is REALLY fun to get creative with what the game has.

very biased cuz its my fixation, but postal 2 is an old but super fun first person shooter, which gives you the unique choice of either just going about your day normally or absolutely slaughtering everyone in site. this game is gory and extremely offensive, it is actually south park tier humor, maybe a little worse, so if you dont like offensive humor or gore, do not touch this one w a 10 foot pole lol

additionally theres postal 1, which is still p gory (or as gory as a top down isometric shooter from 1997 can be) but is devoid of all offensive humor. now this game is free, but the final level is EXTREMELY alarming/triggering and could be a total turn off to people (which i absolutely understand ita p bad. like you cant harm or destroy anything on it but i promise i am not making it sound worse than it is. its very bad 💀), no i will not share it, i really dont care, but the cs mods definitely do. redux completely changes this ending but it costs like $10

than theres postal brain damaged which is like a softcore horror game oh my god its a fast paced endlessly fun boomer shooter styled fps thats even complete w animated cutscenes but it is ALSO the scariest game ive ever played. things will run at you. you will turn a corner and something will start attacking you. its also extremely hard. but god is it a fun game. still extremely gory, not nearly as offensive though, most the humor in this game is either super crass or just outdated meme humor (the left click button is the fart button. also the dude just says stuff like ok boomer sometimes. like stop saying that. stop!!! it was like 2020 when yall started making this game!!!! why is he saying ok boomer!!!!)

some misc games i dont have much to say about, but still highly reccomend:

if youre fine with gore, people playground is a great game, its amazing stress relief too, like a virtual punching bag

i dont think ive ever met a single person who doesnt have terraria in their steam account. if you have steam, you have terraria too.

starbound is like a less scary terraria, but in space! im a bit iffy on this one though since ive heard the working conditions on it were extremely unethical

spore is a certified hood classic. start as a simple little cell, and evolve until youve built a civilization. this ones kind of short, and i also never found the civilization stage fun, but its a fun little game about evolution, the cell and creature stages r awesome, and its just a great time killer.

placid plastic duck simulator is a "game" where you just wait and ducks will eventually fall from the sky into your pool. thats the whole game. its not even a game. you just watch ducks. but god is it addictive. really scratches the adhd urge to just look at something.

portal is another neccesity. its just a super fun puzzle game, i havent finished it but thats because i am a portal 2 boy. i love wheatley sm

insaniquarium was the inspo for pvz, take care of fish, feed them, buy new ones, get snails, clams, other animals, and kill aliens trying to kill your fish and destroy the earth. just a normal wednesday in staten island

toree 3d is a short cheap platformer with horror elements about a little bird trying to get his icecream back from the grim reaper. its creepycute at its finest! i cannot reccomend the sequel rhough because the lava level made me actually pull my hair out lol

extras i dont have much on AT ALL but need to reccomend:

- corpse party is an amazing horror rpg game about some friends being trapped in an abndoned school. you gotta check this one out if you like horror
- battleblock theater is a really silly co op platformer game by the same guys who made castle crashers and alien hominid. its perfectly playable and really fun solo despite being a co op game, and the humor is extremely juvenile but extremely charming
- undertale. its undertale. what can i say about undertale that hasnt already been said
- sludge life is a preculiar but fun little game, it serves as a commentary on capitalism and pollution believe. sequel came out a bit ago too

and finally, games ive either played on different consoles or have had legally subious pc versions that id reccomend w a grain of salt seeing as i love them but have not played their steam variants: quake, papa's freezeria (but tbh burgeria and taco mia r better sorry not sorry), cult of the lamb, the sims 3, call of duty modern warfare 2 (2009), night in the woods, cooking simulator, the stanley parable, and hatsune miku project diva megamix+

Image max any neos/him may 5 big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! 🇵🇸

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me