Books and pets

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

Books and pets

Postby Lilie Zee » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:58 am

Hi everyone,
have you read any interesting books with pets as protagonists? Do you have a top3? Do you listen to any music in particular while reading? What is your favorite place to read? Does your pet keep you company while you read?

My favorite is definitely "The Dogs of Christmas" by W. Bruce Cameron -the italian title is: 5 puppies under the tree.
Every now and then I listen to some songs while I read but I keep the volume low. I tend to get completely lost while reading, sometimes I'm so focused on reading that I don't hear if someone is calling me ahahaha..
My kitty used to curl up next to my legs and her snoring kept me company.

Let me know :D <3
Lilie Zee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Books and pets

Postby _SmollJellyfish_ » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:03 am

I've recently become passionate about stories with animal protagonists, I have the first Warrior Cats series to read! I've often heard about it around and I want to try what it's like! I don't know any other books with animal protagonists at the moment, I don't listen to music while I read, it distracts me too much. I have to have total silence or I can't concentrate, sometimes even with silence I get distracted >.<
I have my dog sleeping next to me!!
┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄
ImageFURINA DE FONTAINEImage
Image |Infp|♋︎|he/him|Writer| ImageImageImageImage
_SmollJellyfish_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ClarkG23 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:06 am

My two favorite book series are wings of fire and warriors cats, WOF has dragon PROS with one book based on human POVS and WC has cat PROS
ClarkG23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilie Zee » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:21 pm

_SmollJellyfish_ wrote:I've recently become passionate about stories with animal protagonists, I have the first Warrior Cats series to read! I've often heard about it around and I want to try what it's like! I don't know any other books with animal protagonists at the moment, I don't listen to music while I read, it distracts me too much. I have to have total silence or I can't concentrate, sometimes even with silence I get distracted >.<
I have my dog sleeping next to me!!

Never heard of this book.. I will look for it! I mean.. the title is already enough for me to read it! 🤣 I’m a cat person 😻
Thanks!
Lilie Zee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilie Zee » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:24 pm

ClarkG23 wrote:My two favorite book series are wings of fire and warriors cats, WOF has dragon PROS with one book based on human POVS and WC has cat PROS

Okay, well I didn’t know warrior cats, I’ll definitely read it!
And dragons? Of course I’ll read it! Who doesn’t like dragons?! Ahahahah
Thank you! 😺
Lilie Zee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me