INFODUMP ABOUT SPECIAL INTERESTS HERE!

Games, Movies, TV, YouTube, Books and Music - discuss it all here!

INFODUMP ABOUT SPECIAL INTERESTS HERE!

Postby crona gorgon » Sat May 06, 2023 7:42 am

just follow cs rules!

Ill go first:
BUNGOU STRAY DOGS is an anime and manga, originally written by Kafka Asagiri and illustrated by Sango Harukawa. The manga first came out on 4/12/2013. The stories follows Atsushi Nakajima , an orphan in Yokohoma who discovers he has a magical power called an ability ( skill in the manga.) He discovers this after saving a drowning man in the river, Dazai Osamu . He joins the Armed Detective Agency (or ADA) To help fight crimes, specifically The Port Mafia run by the evil Mori Ougai . Atsushi has to deal with Dazais maniacy, Kunkikidas strict schedule, and Ranpos childishness just to pay rent. But it gets farther than that. Bungou Stray Dogs has looks of pyschological and deeper meanings to it than some random kids, or should I say Stray Dogs. My favrote characters are poe, dazai, yosano, nikolai and Q. my favorite episode is episode 14. I have read every chapter and watched evry episode. zI have read 3 volums of the spin off and i have read two light novels, beast and 15. I am fictionkin and identify as Dazai in real life! He is the lil dancing guy in my sig :3 if you like bungou stray dogs please Pm me! My favorite ships are soukoku and ranpoe. I have read 5/60 books written by the authors in which the bungou stray dogs characters are based. My goal is to read all but one, which is a book i will not discuss here. I prefer the goodd guys to bad guys in this one, since the main villian, Mori, is a horrible person (i mean they all kind of are but he is so much worse) I have liked Bungou Stray Dogs since 2021 and think I'll like it my entire life. if you like pyschology or mystery, this is a great anime to check out! It also has very realistic depictions of what trauma can do to a person. I reccomend reading a parents guide before watching as it contains triggering topics.

Now im done ranting, have fun!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello! my name is lance, and
i am an artist who loves scott pilgrim!
i also like many many other things,
feel free to pm me! (she/he)

faeries my stars free palestine

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

crona gorgon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: INFODUMP ABOUT SPECIAL INTERESTS HERE!

Postby CATRASIMPKOMICHU » Sat May 06, 2023 8:00 am

Well obviously you Rudy, but other then that I have a peak interest in chainsaw man, (not making it long cause I’m painting my nails rn) love ya!❤️
CATRASIMPKOMICHU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: INFODUMP ABOUT SPECIAL INTERESTS HERE!

Postby crona gorgon » Sat May 06, 2023 8:01 am

KomichuFur wrote:Well obviously you Rudy, but other then that I have a peak interest in chainsaw man, (not making it long cause I’m painting my nails rn) love ya!❤️

teehee thank you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hello! my name is lance, and
i am an artist who loves scott pilgrim!
i also like many many other things,
feel free to pm me! (she/he)

faeries my stars free palestine

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

crona gorgon

My pets
My items
My wishlist